Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Homecoming [Ask to Join] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Homecoming [Ask to Join] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Homecoming [Ask to Join] - Page 2 Empty Re: Homecoming [Ask to Join]

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:49 am

Genpaku shot Lilith a look as Kaminari arrive, shaking his head. He turned back to her to speak just as Kaminari caught her breath and promptly used it all up with yelling at him. Unsurprisingly, Genpaku's reaction was a blank look for a moment.
“What?”

Kaminari continued yelling, and Genpaku got a sinking feeling he knew what was up. Before she could go too much further however, she was grabbed up by Lilith and left dangling in the air. You didn't have to be good with people to read the apprehension coming off of Kaminari at that point. Genpaku let out a sigh. He knew what was going to happen next if he didn't speak up.
“Now Lilith, I'd rather she not be more confused please,” he said, shaking his head. He turned his attention to Kaminari, his expression suddenly sober.
“How long have you been back?” he asked.

It wasn't hard to imagine that they might have been separated for longer than it seemed. After all, he'd just gotten done finding out that while it had seemed like 8 months to him they'd been gone for 4 years. Freaking weird portal magics.

Homecoming [Ask to Join] - Page 2 8klWaOIn_o

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Homecoming [Ask to Join] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Homecoming [Ask to Join] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:09 am
To someone as small as Kaminari, Lilith was a behemoth for a woman. There weren't many taller women to be seen in Karakura Central, but most were bigger than Kaminari anyway. She was quickly noticing that she was very small in comparison to other people. Something itched at the back of her mind every time she thought of it too. Kaminari looked to Lilith, definitely apprehensive of the woman right now. Lilith enjoyed that, a lighting up of her eye proving that. Thank god Genpaku came to her aid because Kaminari was not entirely sure she'd be able to take this monster. She wasn't exactly feeling the best either.

"Confused about what?"

Lilith dropped Kaminari onto her feet without warning. Kaminari was a pretty agile thing, quick on her feet and with good reflexes. She kind of had to have them when training with Genpaku for months at a time. It also seemed to be left over from the past she had forgotten, but it allowed her to land on her feet.

"I don't know! Like... seventeen of the night cycles. Weeks, I think is what you called them at a time. It's when seven nights pass by twice, so two weeks and three days. This is the third day of the third week. So where have you b-..."

Kaminari had meant to move to stand next to Genpaku, but her steps slowed. At the same time, her sentence was cut off. She couldn't tell why, but she was suddenly feeling very weak. Lilith, however, could immediately tell what was happening. She had no intention of helping though, so as Kaminari passed out in front of her, she happily just watched the girl fall forward and pass out. Lilith had faith that Genpaku would end up catching her anyway. If he didn't, even better.

"She really is a weak little thing, isn't she?"

Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Homecoming [Ask to Join] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Homecoming [Ask to Join] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:51 pm

So it seemed he'd been right when he got the feeling that Kaminari had arrived here earlier than him by a substantial margin. He huffed out a breath as she started explaining; if he never had to deal with that kind of travel again he'd count himself lucky. Time moving at different paces in one place than another wasn't something that was all together new to him sure, but there was a difference in both speed of time passing and the fact that the worlds he'd just been in were disconnected from this one. That was really what mattered at the end of the day.

Genpaku caught on to what was happening to Kaminari about a second and a half before she ran out of steam. Unfortunately for Lilith, he didn't let her drop; considering they were still a few hundred feet up in the air, that would be bad.

“For now,” he said as a response to Lilith, before he looked up at her. “Granted, who isn't weak compared to you?” There was no joking in his comment there, though it was said lightly. Lilith was one of the strongest people Genpaku knew. She had enough raw power to knock people unconscious just by being near them if she wasn't making a major effort to control her power, which she generally didn't. In comparison, Genpaku had train long and hard and was quite adept at controlling and holding in his power, and did so regularly.
“I don't know the specifics, but whatever Kaminari's power was it took itself with it when it was used. She used that power to seal up Abaddon; I'd thought he was dead and done when we fled that fading dimension. Her memories and her power simply faded away. They've been coming back now, but slowly. I couldn't tell ya how long it'll take for her to have her power back.” Towards the end he was mostly talking to himself; he didn't imagine Lilith much cared on that count. He made a motion for Lilith to follow, and shunpo'd down to the ground proper to lay Kaminari down.

He looked out around them, at the trees and grass nearby. It wasn't hard to tell what was on his mind, but he put breath to it all the same.

“Four year....what am I gonna do?”

[Character Thread]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Homecoming [Ask to Join] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Homecoming [Ask to Join] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:56 am
Right, they were still in the air. Lilith was always pretty used to creating the platforms beneath her feet. It came at second nature, so being in the air wasn't in her calculations when she just let the girl drop. Kaminari would have survived the fall, but not uninjured. Genpaku's question was met with an answer he probably didn't expect, especially since it came so quickly, like the thought was second nature. "You." she told him. Lilith had a very high opinion of her son and knew of some of the troubles he had in his life. She always felt he was stronger than her. She had just never said it until now. It may have been the shock of his sudden return that allowed it, but she had no problem letting him know that.

Genpaku's explanation on the incident he shared with Kaminari left Lilith thinking. She eyed the girl, deep in thought about her and what might have happened. So for a while there, yes, Genpaku was talking mostly to himself. She followed him to the ground when he motioned for her, landing behind him as he set Kaminari down. Hearing Genpaku's question, she pat his shoulder twice and then sat down. "First off, you're gonna hear about the changes I can tell you of. Secondly, you're going to ask questions to clarify what I've told you, most of which I probably don't know how to answer anyway... After that, you'll take care of yourself and your friend here; something tells me you owe her one." Lilith eyed him, making assumptions on the story she had been told. "Now... where to begin."

"The Vanguard is under new leadership. There was some sort of, I don't know... Reorganization? I guess that's what you could call it. Gotei did the same thing. It's no longer the Thirteen, but some stupid 'United' bullshit. Fine with me, gave me a reason not to go back. Good guys won somethin' down there in Australia. I don't know the full details about that though. Oh, you know they blew up the fucking moon? It's back now, but damn.. That's all I can really tell you from what I remember. To be honest, hard to tell you anything solid. I've been out of the loop for a long ass time too. Pretty sure I'm rogue from the Gotei at this point..."

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:51 am

Lilith may have intended her comeback to his question to impart the belief to Genpaku, but one could say she was unfortunately fighting an uphill battle. He made a noise of disbelief before continuing on.

Then again, that shouldn't have been much of a surprise.

Lilith sat down, and Genpaku followed suit as she started to explain what she could. The Vanguard being under new leadership didn't surprise him in the slightest; he'd been gone for four years, but it wasn't like the world had simply stopped turning in that time. Someone would have had to take up the reins to keep the organization running. Truth be told, that was what the Warden's job had been in his mind; if the Commander couldn't make the decision, they were supposed to safeguard the Vanguard and what it stood for. The reorganization comment though caused him some small pause; what exactly had changed since he'd been away? The fact that the Gotei had also reorganized was worrying on many levels to him as well. He held his tongue on that for the time being; it was plenty clear from her tone that Lilith didn't much care for that change.

News of a victory was always welcome, but when she commented that she'd blown up the moon he blinked; apparently it was fixed? He had to wonder, if only briefly, if she was pulling his leg on that one. What had happened to the base there though if it had happened. And how the hell had they fixed something like that? From there though, Lilith seemed to run out of solid information which told Genpaku more about what she'd been through and doing than anything else. He reached out and touched her hand, dragging her attention from her thoughts.

“Sorry I made you worry. If its any consolation, I was probably much safer there than here,” he said, giving her a small smile of reassurance.

He took his hand back, and huffed out a sigh. His face took on a pensive look and his eyes gained a distant quality for a few moments as he parsed what he'd learned and what questions he could still get answers too most likely.

“What can you tell me about the reorganization of the Vanguard? Who is leading it now?”

[Character Thread]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:24 am
His little air-puff retort about her believing him to be stronger was expected, so it was only met with a smile. His disbelief was silly, but understood. Lilith obviously thought more highly of him than he thought of himself. And since Lilith had a high opinion of herself, to say she thought he was stronger pretty much expanded on how highly she thought of him. One day, he'll know she isn't wrong.

Her very brief explanation of random events she was aware of came to an end. She was surprised at herself actually. She really was out of the loop more than she used to be. Thinking on it, there were a lot of people that she left behind. She wondered how Midori was? She was shaken from her thoughts by Genpaku and turned to him. She returned the small smile, but his reassurance wasn't entirely taken. How was she supposed to believe he was safer there than here? At least here she could have helped him with any problems. Genpakut wasn't really one to exaggerate though, so the thought of a world safer than this one did pique her curiosity.

"De... something Hay something. Hayden? D. Hayden, or something like that. From what I can tell, he's a good guy and a damn strong leader. He definitely kept the Vanguard on their feet, but from what I understand there is possibility of him stepping down? Seems to align pretty nicely with your return, though I doubt you'd even want the position back, knowing you and the way you think."

Lilith brought her hands behind her head and went to lay down, but stopped when the presence of another right there reminded her of something. She looked over to the unconscious Kaminari and poked a lightly at the girl's side. Kaminari woke up from being poked, but didn't dare move when hearing Lilith's voice again. She chose to pretend to be asleep for her own safety, and curiosity. Lilith knew the girl had woken up, which only brought out a certain conversation again.

"But seriously, are you two a thing? Do I have to like this girl now? I mean, if you think she's good enough, it's... possible she is, but I'm skeptical on the weak ones."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Homecoming [Ask to Join] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Homecoming [Ask to Join] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:02 am

Artist: N/A - Song: SunSlammer- Word Count:

"I think we're near that energy spike, let's hope nothing awful happened."

The baritoned voice of the former Vanguardian leader rung out, his voice betraying years of military expertise and experience from the calm collected nature. Behind it was a tenseness, one that his companion Blackheart had heard many times in their relatively short time together. While he was no longer the Vanguardian leader, therefor not his boss anymore he had grown to have a long term respect for the demon who had proved themselves time and time again. It was why when he felt such a spike, he had contacted hims privately to help him out.

No point turning a molehill into a mountain, if it turned out to be nothing he wanted to not make things harder on this transitory leadership period for the beloved organization. He had made quite the controversial decision about the change in leadership, but you no one in his eyes at the Vanguard was ready for that- and considering Tsubine history he picked them. Ultimately, things would pass but he was confident in his choice in the woman.

It was at this time Blackheart and Hayden would arrive just outside the spiritual powers, Hayden being the first to step out to be greeted by a site he didn't expect. In front of his was a rather vibrant red head, oh boy, and a man which looked awfully alike the Genpaku... wait it was. Holy shit.

Maybe it was the surprised look on the hardened features of the Iron King, but he would look to Blackheart then to Genpaku and the unknown red head. He'd clear his throat taking a step forward .

"Desmond Hayden, Rea- Concerned citizen. I felt an extreme energy signature here, care to explain?" The male inquired shifting his gaze from the right to the two, as if sizing them up for a moment- a bit cautious to what the former Commander of the Vanguard was up to. "And more importantly, are people in danger?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Homecoming [Ask to Join] - Page 2 JfH75kA
Homecoming [Ask to Join] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Homecoming [Ask to Join] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Homecoming [Ask to Join] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914

A blurr, that was all that could be seen moving across the rooftops of karakura, first coming out of the vanguard base like a bullet. The first of the unknowns, blackheart had suddenly sensed what could only be called a cataclysmic amount of energy emanating from just outside of the city of karakura. There wasn’t time to do much more than raise an alert that resounded throughout the entire base before the literal scene of paperwork and loose items being blown across the mostly empty hallways as he jettisoned himself from the building as fast as he could manage to do so.

That would bring us to the present, where the first of the unknowns had already passed through the outskirts of karakura, his rapid response time only exceeded by the speed of his former leader--Desmond Hayden, King of Vastime. Who had been the one to tip him off--which brought us back to the present where blackheart’s body arced through the sky; his body rapidly descending from the skies above to leap through the boundary of the dome that karakura sat in.

Needless to say, with his current rate of velocity he plummeted like a rock, rapidly descending to land on the ground besides hayden. However, this wasn’t the normal blackheart that desmond hayden was probably used to. He was deeply unsettled by the energy that he had felt spiked amongst the few that had appeared here. It was an aura that was sinister and foul, one that spoke of nothing but death and destruction. It was safe to say in the thousands of years that blackheart had roamed this earth, he had never Felt and aura as blackened and desolate as the one he could still feel residually from the land surrounding them.

You could compare the blackheart from the moon, the blackheart from iceland, even the one that joined the vanguard all those years ago. It’d be just fact to state that Hayden had never seen the breadth of emotion that partially obstructed the man's face as he studied the landscape surrounding them, looking for signs of the person of whom this sinister aura actually belonged to. The reason of course being if he could find the being that this energy was originating from, he would have been on it instantly, it was a menace that blackheart would have done anything to destroy then and there.

Thus, logically with this in mind, his first words weren’t to hayden, nor to the girl or to the man who had appeared either. It was a general question that voiced his--blackhearts concern for the one who was Missing from their happy little get-together.

”What is this foul energy that i sense, What manner of creature did you encounter?”

Infact, in all honesty, he had to control himself, or he would have activated dragon force then and there without asking any questions to any of the parties involved. That was the level of seriousness he was treating the befouled energy that saturated and practically tainted the air with it’s very presence.

He had a very, very bad feeling about this entire encounter.

Template By:
[THEFROST][/b]
[/size]

Homecoming [Ask to Join] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Homecoming [Ask to Join] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:00 am

The name Lilith gave him didn't ring any bells in Genpaku's head, but frankly in a world filled with so many individuals of note and power it started to get hard to keep them all separate. That he was apparently looking to step down from his position certainly seemed like a coincidence, and Genpaku wasn't sure how he felt about that. Lilith had hit the nail on the head, which wasn't surprising.

Lilith went to recline and relax when she seemed to remember Kaminari; so of course her immediate response was to reach out and poke the girl. Genpaku let out an audible sigh and rolled his eyes at this. He should have expected where next Lilith was going to go with this, and some part of him must have because he wasn't surprised by this line of questioning. He covered his face with his palm however; of course this is what Lilith would choose to focus on rather than anything else. He opened his mouth as though to respond when the situation changed.

He felt two strong energies approaching their little group, but it was the feeling of one of them that most grabbed Genpaku's attention. He was on his feet faster than one could blink, his gaze locked and intent on the energies approaching them. One of the beings approaching was significantly faster than the other, but it was that slower being that had Genpaku's focus. The easy-going manner of the seemingly young Shinigami had vanished, replaced with a tension in his body. He was ready for a fight. The air about him suddenly felt like the air before a summer storm.

The first figure to arrive appeared to be a Shinigami, and whatever it was he saw seemed to shock him. He stood there for a moment as the second being arrived; Genpaku's gaze was locked on that being. In retrospect, it wasn't exactly surprising that Genpaku may have a negative reaction to a demon showing up on the scene mere minutes after getting assaulted by a Demon King.

In a different time, a fight might have broken out right then and there; the seriousness and intent that demon had shown up with would have caused Genpaku to go for a preemptive strike. That turned out to not be the case, and it was because of Hayden's reaction to the appearance of the demon and the demon's reaction. Lilith seemed prefectly at ease as well, telling him to calm down. Genpaku looked between all of the parties before letting out a small breath. The emotion returned to his face, and the sense of stormy energy passed like a gust of wind.

He turned his gaze to Hayden as the man stepped forward and spoke, introducing himself. Well, speak of him and he shall appear it seemed. He asked two questions, both of which were reasonable here. Before Genpaku could answer the demon spoke up, and the sense of tension about the demon made sense as he spoke. Genpaku gave another glance between Hayden and the unannounced demon before he spoke.

“To answer both of your questions, that energy would be the energy signature of Abaddon, Demon King of Shadowfall as he announced himself,” he said, letting that information sink in a moment. “Apparently, he felt like giving me a welcome-home present in the form of a few attacks,” he said, gesturing to his singed clothing.
“Are people ever not in danger?” Genpaku asked seriously of Hayden before he shook his head. “But no, I do not believe that there is a present danger from him. He retreated before he overstayed his welcome it seems.”

Genpaku stepped forward, closing the distance between himself and Hayden before offering his hand.
“Pleasure to meet you Hayden, I'm Genpaku Arishima. I've heard you've been holding down the fort while I've been gone.”

[Character Thread]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:56 pm
Saved by the blasted fucking energy. Of course Lilith was going to concentrate on the fact that some chick came back with her son. What else was there to concentrate on!? The depressing fact that he missed four years? Her four years of worry, anxiety, and endless searching? Or how about his being lost, trapped, or whatever the hell else in some unknown world? None of that sounded like interesting conversation. Maybe to another, the idea of learning about some new unreachable world would be interesting, but not to Lilith. It was much more appealing to talk about him finding some girl he was possibly wanting to run off with. At least that way, she'd have someone to glare at and ask "What are your intentions toward my son?" Lilith could play Dad too, but only for the fun.

But alas, her playful teasing had to come to an end as an energy flared up off in the distance and began closing in on their location. Within moments, a second energy followed up, this one demonic. Lilith recognized that type of energy quickly and understood with just as much quickness why Genpaku hopped onto guard like he did. Lililth reached up and pat his back once to reassure him and then stood, dusting her backside off and crossing her arms as the first arrived. Yeah, that was him. Desmond Hayden. "Speak of the devil." Lilith muttered, likely only loud enough for Genpaku to hear, but she didn't care if Hayden heard in the first place.

The young woman on the ground, Kaminari, sat up as quickly as Hayden arrived, her eyes wide in shock at the arrival. Thankfully, after the initial impact of Lilith's energy, she was slowly able to adjust to the pressure that was around her. There didn't seem as much coming from the new arrivals as Lilith, but (unaware to Kaminari) that was only because Lilith lacked actual control in keeping her reiatsu from leaking out, even with the patch. These other two probably had more control than Lilith. However, none of that was something Kaminari was aware of and she could only feel completely and utterly outclassed here. She could feel the weight of their power gradually pushing down on her being. It had to be the most uncomfortable feeling she had experienced. Luckily, things calmed down a few moments after they arrived and she felt like she could breathe again. It was terrifying how only a brief moment in time could feel like an eternity when under the weight of those so much more powerful than you could ever hope to be.

The two women stayed silent and listened. Lilith was calm and let Genpaku explain the situation. Lilith eyed the two men suspiciously, not hiding the expression as she watched them both. It wasn't surprising to her that these two showed up; someone was going to. Kaminari, on the other hand, didn't have her silence come from respect or because she wanted to hear what these people had to say. She felt sick. She had broken out into a sweat and was concentrating on breathing in order to keep herself conscious. She could do little more than that.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum