Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chapter One [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Chapter One [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Chapter One [Closed] Empty Chapter One [Closed]

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:55 am
For anyone who knew their history, this would have been an obvious mistake. Sadly, past incidents that occurred during Miyako's years at the Academy weren't made clear when these four were put together. Teaming Miyako Konoe up with these three degenerates that bullied her during the Academy, and that she got in trouble because of that bullying, was not going to allow this mission to end successfully. She tried to let things go. She wanted to move on from then and do her duty like she had been for years now. It was unlucky that these three had different plans for her.

It was meant to be a quick killing. A low ranking member within the ranks of Shadow Fall had been causing trouble outside the boundaries of Karakura Central, killing travelers and behaving like nothing more than the filth he was. The team found him right before he went to strike another innocent traveler that was just making their way back into Karakura Central. Before he got the chance to strike, her team surrounded him and were ready to battle. At least, that's what she thought the plan was. The betrayal should have been expected. It wasn't like she trusted these fools in the first place.

They offered her up without hesitation, even treated it like a 'deal.' If he stopped attacking civilians in the area, he could kill himself a Shinigami and they'd just leave him to it. Of course, they all agreed to this little deal without hesitation. Miyako watched her teammates walk away, their backs turning and not once did they look back. For some time, she was able to fend her opponent off, but there was a reason this required a team. She was eventually struck down, stabbed through the back and out the gut when the bastard moved behind her and caught her off guard. "D-Damn y-you to hell."

Miyako stopped herself from falling under the force of her enemy's blade by taking a knee. He ripped the blade from her and pushed his foot against her back, forcing her to the ground. "AGH!" she shouted in pain and frustration, trying to push herself back up only to be slammed back into the ground. "GET OFF OF ME!" she demanded, knowing her demands would be ignored. She gripped her zanpakuto tightly, having released it earlier in the fight only to watch it reseal before her eyes. "Now die, you worthless bitch." the raspy venomous words of her opponent slithered into the back of her mind. She knew that she was close to death now. The bastard raised his blade into the air, aiming it toward the back of her neck, and swung.

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chapter One [Closed] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Chapter One [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Chapter One [Closed] Empty Re: Chapter One [Closed]

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:56 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: SunSlammer- Word Count:

Flesh was a very easy thing to destroy, that was one of the first things most soldiers would learn in their lives. Through constant training, their own flesh would break down before rebuilding it's self into something more grand. And with that being done, they themselves would become destroyers of flesh rending any enemy who would step in their path to victory. This was a universal lesson among those of percieved good or evil- that was not mutually exclusive to good or evil.

Perhaps it was luck for the shinigami girl that The Iron King had taken to the woods, a task he had often done back in his days of being a foot soldier. With the rising tensions of the world it was always nice to return to your roots. But the rising and dropping of spiritual pressures was something that did not escape the focus of Desmond Hayden. It was in fact, something he knew very well- the result of a battle and someone losing said battle.

That is why it would only take moments for the king to focus his insight into the direction of this conflict, and only a mere few moments for him to enter into his high speed movement. His body blurred as he shifted to side from to side dodging trees with ease, a second nature to him after all these years. But the scene he arrived onto spoke to it's self rather than try to even speak it might be better to act in this case. With a raise blade coming down onto what he sensed was a shinigami neck- he supposed his body acted before his mind thought; something that has guided him pretty well so far.

The blade would find flesh, but it would not pierce it. As the demon blade dropped onto the open hand of Hayden he would see the Iron King casting a glance at him. He need not state who he was, for his visage and name carried more weight and reknown in the world than it had years ago. The man blade would shatter into a million pieces as Hayden's hand closed around it sending shards flying at the demon.

As the shards flew Hayden's free hand would draw his Zanpakatou, an immedaite overwhelming of killing intent exploding the moment the weapon left it's sheathe. Yet, despite this a secondary feeling was emitted which the Shinigami might feel, a strong influx of calmness and order. It was like the killing intent which was felt by the demon had completely avoided her, instead the calming and kingly aura of Hayden seeking to comfort and cull her pain.

There was a flash of black steel and an explosion of red mist, a cut so fine that one could barely register it. The demon which was once standing was now but a corpse on the ground, a horizontal slash removing his right forearm to his left shoulder blade. Only the stunned look of surprise plastered on his face as the King of Vastime flicked his weapon sending the tainted demonic blood off the blade. He rarely drew his blood but he would not allow the blood of a low assassin become substance for his blade. Instead, he would simply sheathe it as he turned to the girl- his body acting as a blocker for most of the grissly scene.

"Sorry 'bout all that- I just felt the rise in power." His eyes would look to the wounds on her body, particularly the stab wound through her mid section. "Shit' stay with me here Shinigami- let's get you out of here."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Chapter One [Closed] JfH75kA
Chapter One [Closed] H8Tyk70
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chapter One [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Chapter One [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:47 am
What defines a soldier? Is it a question of physical prowess? Is it ones strength that defines a soldier? Or, is it a state of mind? An honorable spirit, a sense of duty? Miyako was none of these. She did not have the physical strength to back up every move she made. She did not have the mind to kill and defend herself without question. She hesitated. She second guessed herself. She followed her heart, which sometimes pushed her away from orders. Her loyalties? Her sense of duty? That all varied depending on what direction her heart was going. Right now, it wasn't going back to the Gotei.

It happened at unimaginable speeds. She was rescued, saved by a man she only recognized through bits of scattered memory. Her spirit was quickly breaking beneath the betrayal that allowed this shameful defeat. She expected death, but the blade that threatened her with it shattered before it could cut her through. The ripple of demonic energy broke above her, but before she had a chance to turn and look, her opponent had fallen at the hands of Desmond Hayden. She pushed her head up, willing herself to look. The immense pain she had reverberating through her body kept her on the ground, a deep puddle of red slowly expanding through the grass as she bled out. Her vision slowly blurred and Miyako only hoped her rescuer was kind.

Her muscles failed her. The continuous losing of blood left her weak and her head fell back to the ground, eyes not able to focus on him as he came closer. She could barely make out the words he spoke, but could tell his tone was at least concerned. Knowing that, her eyes closed and she whispered, "I don't wanna die..." With those final words in reply to his concern, she blacked out.

Minutes? Hours? Days later? Miyako didn't know. When she came to, she was more comfortable than she expected. She could feel the pressure around her torso and immediately recognized the feeling of bandages. It took her a while to get the strength to open her eyes. When she did, she was quickly blinded by the white lights shining down on her. A moment later, she noticed the presence in the room. Shifting her attention to the man sitting near her reading a book, her eyes widened in shock. "A-Aren't you..." she spoke up, her voice a little raspy, "... the L-Leader of... V-Vastime. You saved me."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chapter One [Closed] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Chapter One [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:56 am

Next to her she would simply see a man dressed in formal attire, his legs crossed showcasing black slacks. The male white button up shirt had red stains on it's torso region, his forearms revealled as his shirt was rolled up. Within his actual hands was a small book which he seemed to have been reading to pass the time. But as she stirred Desmond's hand would close the book placing it on the ground next to his chair, his Zanpakatou leaning against the chair next to said book. He seemed calm but a clear sign of worry had laced his features, his hazel eyes showcasing a concern which one might not expect out the man.

"Yeah that's me."

That was all the man said as he uncrossed his legs beginning to stand, casting a glance down at her. He had no idea who they where nor why they where down that. But from her gotei colors he assumed she was a simple foot soldier caught amidst a bad wind of conflict. But there was far too many questions.

The male would look to the door waving for a nurse to bring over some food and water, before focusing his gaze back to her. "Try not to strain yourself, you're in Vastime currently at one of our hospitals. I'd like to know what was going on out there if you could tell me." Desmond explained to her, but as he spoke she may feel a calmness washing over the area as his very willpower seeked into the area. A side effect of his titanic will but also as the beacon of Vastime, he could insert his influence over the area to provide a sense of calming and peace among people.

"So start from the beginning, miss."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:42 am
Miyako was so not good in front of authority and power. Seeing him stand only made her more nervous, which was likely made obvious by the incessant beeping that occurred from the heart monitor. That damn thing was only making it more embarrassing. Her face turned red and she looked away, making the damn heart monitor beep even faster. After a bit, she glared at it.

"You are unhelpful!"

Those piercing hazel eyes staring down at her did not help either. She kept glancing back toward him, unable to keep eye contact for more than a second or two. She actually made it to a full two seconds one time, but the damn heart monitor was trying to get a rise out of her. The food showed up and Miyako was able to calm down finally. There was someone else in the room that wasn't her and the fucking KING OF VASTIME. However, out of nowhere, everything around her just felt so much better and she completely calmed down. She had no idea where that feeling came from, but her nerves relaxed and the heart monitor slowed to normal. She cleared her throat and took a deep breath before starting to explain the situation.

"I was put on a team of four, me and three others, to deal with a low-ranking Shadow Fall member that was attacking innocent people. When my team arrived at the designated location, the three of them offered me up to him as payment for him to cease his attacks. The target agreed to the deal and they turned their backs, leaving me to fight the target alone. They went home, he almost killed me. I don't think he was expecting a King to be in the area."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:29 pm

The male listened intently, but when he wasn't listening waiting for her to explain to him he had a very focused look. His gaze betrayed years of experience, of processes which had been engrained into his mind as he tried to decipher the information she gave him. But as she further explained she would see a mixture of anger begin to form filled with burning determination. It was clear the man was more of a man of action than words, despite what other interations may indicate.

The Iron king would take a seat in the chair after listening to her speak, letting out a small grumble from his throat as his disgust manifested in the baritone voice. He would gaze at her, his actions being carried but an intense care and duty bound honor. The calloused hand of his would reach out resting on their's a rush of his aura seeming to pour out passively as his emotions flared. There was a excess of comforting worth and intense focus which seemed to attempt to fill her senses as he spoke.

"One of the most vile beings are those who betray their allies, I will see this rectified I promise this to you. Here in Vastime we do not let such things go unanswered,you have earned my immense respect for facing death with honor and dignity; but now you have an axe to grind with those who have betrayed you." The man's voice carried a serious tone to it, albeit an understanding one as her removed his hand.

"I have felled one man today in your protection, when you are able to protect yourself I will see to it you face your aggressors. I do not believe myself or the gotei dealing their punishments would be fair to you, therefor I ask a simple question of you: How far would you go to see Justice done?" The man let a coy smile begin to play on his lips, the king leg would cross as he rested an elbow on the arm rest. Only the slight tilt of his head on his hand displaying his keen focus.

"Of course you are free to go back to the Gotei, report them and I will back you. Nothin' wrong with letting others handle your problems." That coy smile seemed to grow a tad bigger.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:28 pm
Silence. Miyako said nothing and chose not to move a muscle. She stared at him as he offered her a way to deal with this. Her mind went through different scenarios of how she'd enact her revenge. How would she punish them? Show up now and immediately take them down for their betrayal? How about waiting through years of intense training to find them again and destroy them one by one? Should she haunt them with her memory by showing glimpses of herself and vanishing as they rubbed their eyes? That last one was more humorous than she'd like, but it would be a hell of an entertaining mind game. What exactly was she going to do now?

Miyako took his offer to heart and as she thought about it, there was a fire growing in her eyes. A determination shined through and she gripped the sheets of her hospital bed tightly at the idea of enacting her revenge and getting justice for the betrayal. The fire grew as he seemed to challenge her way of dealing with this, as if implying she was too weak to deal with it herself. That fire stayed for but a moment before it calmed and she closed her eyes, laying her head back into the pillow with a sigh. She knew that wasn't the type of woman she was. She could never go through with that.

"Thank you very much. Your offer is very kind and one that another person may take, but it isn't my path. They've betrayed me, yes. It isn't just on them, but the superior that allowed such a thing to happen when it is clearly stated in my record that those three and myself have bad blood between us. It went ignored and that's fine. I'd just rather not return to a place that doesn't want me. If they cross my path again, I will deal with it then. Until that time, I have my own goals and desires to deal with... You mentioned Vastime. I've heard quite a lot about you and the Kingdom you're creating... If you'd have me, I'd' rather serve a country who has welcomed me kindly instead of going back to the emptiness that the Seireitei offers. Would that be okay?"
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:13 pm

"You made a third option when presented by two arbitrary choices. That's it. That right there. That's the type of people I need here."

The male voice was filled with an excitement, bits of the clam focus he had stripping away as a smile spread on his lips. The uncontained grin showcasing the actual light hearted nature of the man who seemed to be genuinely impressed with her choice. His chin resting within the open calloused palm of his head as he examined her. It was so rare to find someone that actually presented a realistic choice outside of what he offered.

"I welcome you then to our nation then Miss... I never got your name. What is it? I think it's only proper for me to know the name of the woman so graciously offering her services to Vastime." The male removing his hand from under his chin leaning back in his chair rotating his neck slightly to remove some of the stiffness. He felt he would be dealing with this woman for a while, but with her being someone of interest he felt she would make the perfect aide for someone.

"Once I have your name and you are all rested up, I think I have the perfect position for you. Tell me, have you ever heard of a Shinigami called Abalia Sesshouin?"
The king inquired upon her, since Abalia was someone he trusted if not one of the most hard working people he knew- one who ideals where so closely similar to his own she would make a great mentor for this young countrymen of Vastime. While he could carry on he was keenly interested into what she had to say and if she heard of the pink hair'd woman.

"She is my personal aide-de-camp or as some would say my personal confident and aide. She is currently ranked as a 2nd lieutenant and as such requires someone to serve under her as a charge; I think you might be able to feel that role should you be willing to accept. The task would entail you being subordinate and being trained by her in the manner of our ways and operations."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:32 pm
The excitement was a welcome change from the leader of Vastime. He had been serious up to this point, though it was easy to understand why. Miyako was able to smile at the change and went to sit up a little too quickly, letting her own excitement take hold of her until she remembered the pain. "Ow, ow, ow! That's... a little stiff." She hissed at the pain, holding her stomach and moving a bit slower. She held her hand out to shake his and introduce herself. "My name is Miyako Konoe. It's lovely to meet you and an honor to be saved by you. Thank you, again." she said, hoping had had taken her hand, "You can call me Miya, though. I think it's easier to remember."

Miyako leaned back into the bed and rested once more. "No, I'm sorry. I haven't heard of this person. Who is she?" Miyako soon got her answer and could see how she'd fit in that role rather well. She wondered what sort of training she'd be getting. Obviously, from what Hayden said, she'd be learning the operations of Vastime, but what else? "That sounds fun, interesting, and like one hell of a learning experience. I have no problem accepting that. How long do I have to recover? I'll start as soon as you need me to, but if it's too soon, I doubt I'll be able to do too much too fast. Unless, of course, you guys have your own Midori Hayashi. I doubt that though. That woman is a miracle worker... I think the only thing she can't do is actually bring someone back from the dead. And even that, I'd put a 'yet' on."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:58 pm

"Vastime has a strong focus on scientific advancement and investiment towards the health of our people, meaning that treatments are quick. Doesn't mean it's always painless but you should be out and about within a few hours without any residual hinderment mind some soreness. Biofoam, one of our medical things of note, tends to be rather painful but repairs broken tissue at a remarkable rate- which was administered while you where asleep hence the particalar soreness."

The king explained beginning to stand reaching in his shirt pocket to remove a small business hard, he'd place it on the table next to her. His eyes would linger on it for a moment as if he had something else to say. Yet, he simply dismissed it as he brought his eyes to her's, his finger tapping the card on the table.

"This has the location of your new place of work, my office. When you are feeling better arrive to and request Abalia Sesshouin- she will be pre notified of your presence. Be warned, she is a busy woman so I hope you are high speed." The male offered a smile to the woman. His hands would begin to fix his coat straightening it out he'd soon pick up his Zanpakuto tying it around his waist with a red sash.

"I look forward to seeing you around the office, but for now I must depart. I wish you safe tiding, Private Konoe." With that the male would offer a nod beginning to leave, his frame being carried with a dignified respect only stopping briefly to listen to any of her departing words if she had any. But afterwards provided she didn't stop him he'd take his departure.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum