Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chasing Ghosts [Sho/???] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Chasing Ghosts [Sho/???] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Chasing Ghosts [Sho/???] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chasing Ghosts [Sho/???]

Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:46 pm

THE LONE SURVIVOR

SHO FUYA

Chasing Ghosts [Sho/???] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Had she thought that he was trying to insult her? The shinigami blinked a few times as he realized that the first part of what he had said had lacked context a bit, but she had got it on her own. Luckily he was dealing with a lady that had intelligence otherwise he would have probably been on the receiving end of a brutal slap. Not his first slap from a lady, but not his last if any of his last "relationships" were any indication of how he was the morning after. Still, she was different than the rest of them. Cut from a finer cloth. He listened to everything that she had to say, paying attention to even the hand gestures that she made as she spoke her mind. A curve of a finger here, a flail of a hand there, and all the while she spoke confidently, even though she seemed to think she lacked confidence. He let loose a slight laugh, not that he was laughing at the gestures, but at the notion that she lacked confidence.

"You say you lack confidence, but you were the one who brought yourself to my attention. Then you began to speak your mind, a rambling mess, but none the less cute as all hell. To be honest and you can totally believe me when I say this...I don't get why anyone would be scared off by you.", he spoke sincerely as the waiter returned with a plate with more shots on it, but for the first time in a long time he waved him off. He didn't want a drink? What was wrong with him? Well, to be honest, he wanted to be sober around the young lady, and try not to be something he wasn't. It was a wild night of firsts for him to be completely honest. He didn't usually get to have actual intelligent conversations with most of the women he met, most of the women he met were too busy trying to get his phone number, or trying to get him to buy them a drink. Tonight though had turned out so much better than what he had expected.

And the night was still young.

"You're right...must be the second time I've conceded willingly to you tonight.", he replied jokingly to her comment about his ill advised habits. Was she trying to make him clean up his act? He really didn't know, but at this point he was more interested in where the conversation was heading than worrying about what she thought of his habits or if she wanted him to change. "Its hard though and I haven't really had anyone to rely on in a long time. I don't think I could do it by myself, if I can be absolutely honest with you. There is a lot of mileage on this mind of mine and it would take someone special to really help undo all that damage.", he spoke earnestly as he placed his index finger to his temple to emphasize just how bad things were up there. He didn't want to just out and tell her about what sort of thoughts were going through his head because there was so much more than just thinking about her or the time he was having. So many dark thoughts that just wouldn't go away, that just wouldn't stop nagging at him even while he was trying to just cut loose, and be free.

"I can just imagine the amount of guys your family tried to throw your way, just hoping one would stick around long enough to be a worthy husband. Just thinking about how you turned them all away and are now deciding to spend time with me makes me kind of happy.", more honesty spoken and no lies given. That was the sort of conversation that was taking place right now and to be honest he was more than fine with that. He respected people who were honest and spoke their mind, which sort of made him hypocritical since he was holding so much back, but if things did progress past a simple meeting, and the two turned into something more serious? Well then maybe he would lay out the whole deck he had upstairs on the table for her. Then he would truly know if she was interested in him for more than his looks or if she was interested in more than that. "I've been known to be pretty good at rescuing people, in fact I had a career in that when I was a part of the Vanguard a while back.", he let slip out with a sly grin on his face as she winked at him.

That grin grew wider as she announced how much she was enjoying her drink and he wondered if she had probably drank too much too quickly as she followed up that statement with something that caused him to raise his eyebrow. "That is absolutely alright, your company is more than enough of a fair trade for any stories that I have up in the old noggin. Still...what exactly do you mean by 'something that requires less rhythm'? I'm all ears if you have something you want to do.", Sho said as he imagined something that did indeed have a "rhythm" in his head involving the two of them.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Chasing Ghosts [Sho/???] - Page 2 OlBPPj4
Chasing Ghosts [Sho/???] - Page 2 VewULRr
Chasing Ghosts [Sho/???] - Page 2 AQodtc6
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chasing Ghosts [Sho/???] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Chasing Ghosts [Sho/???] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:14 am
Kirino's drink was almost gone and when she saw Sho turn his new oens away, she chose not to order anymore. They were both enjoying the conversation and company more than the alcohol. It seemed this was going to be a night to get to know him too. She took note of the things he was telling her, noticing certain inflections in his tone, changes in his demeanor and expression, that let her know that something was hurting him. It was one of those pains from past memories that couldn't, or wouldn't, go away. As he spoke of the Vanguard, her interest raised a bit. That was something she could at least ask about. "Oh, really? Did you work under Arishima or Hayden?"

Kirino suddenly had an idea pop into her head and without giving Sho much of a warning, she put her finger over his lips. "One sec. Before you answer that." Kirino began rummaging through her purse and pulled out a phone, opening up the camera. She scooted closer to Sho and pressed her cheek up against his. "Now smile!" It was time for a new friend selfie! Once he smiled, she quickly turned her head toward him and kissed his cheek, snapping the picture in that moment to see his reaction. She sat back up and looked at the picture. "Aww!! You're so handsome. I love these things."
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chasing Ghosts [Sho/???] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Chasing Ghosts [Sho/???] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:42 pm

THE LONE SURVIVOR

SHO FUYA

It seemed extremely odd to him that she was being so openly affectionate to a guy like him, especially after he spoke about himself being a player as he had. Not that he was playing her as he generally did enjoy her company quite a deal. Still, it was usually him who pushed hard to get a girl to open up to him, and to allow him for a moment to be her knight in shining armor. Oddly enough the roles had been reversed this very evening. Tonight, Kirino was his knight in shining armor, and was doing a damn good job of it albeit the concerns he felt about telling her his secrets. He had not once felt the need to overpower his senses with alcohol or to push through some kind of dull conversation to get to the reward at the end of the night. No, tonight he was thinking clearly, and was enjoying just about everything she had to say.

He glanced at her, realizing he had been been spacing out for a few moments there, and was just about to reply when she put her finger to his lips. A brief glimpse of amusement would pass over his face as she told him to hold his thoughts and as her finger left his lips he gave her a seductive smile. She pulled out some kind of phone, Sho's old phone not looking anywhere near as epic as the machine that she pulled out, and he gave her a quick quizzical glance as she pressed her cheek against his. Sho gave his normal smile to the camera as she asked him to give his best smile, only to feel the warmth of her flesh leave the side of his face only to be replaced by the feeling of lips pressing against his cheek.

Now, Sho was many things. A lady's man, a well educated scientist, a kido expert, and at most times an extremely self-composed guy. In fact that composure had allowed him to pass for at least a serviceable person instead of the broken man that he was on most occasions. It had not prepared him for the surprise of her kissing him on the cheek and his face showed that as well. His eyes wide open, mouth half open, a slight smile showing, and his shoulders tense from the instant surprise. His mind ran a mile a minute, her declaration of how handsome he looked fading into obscurity as he sat there for a few seconds. His face would have been flush if not for the tan skin hiding the pink pigment associated with such things. What followed her statement was an awkward silence, one that seemed to be quite palpable even in the club they were in.

He was normally so smooth, so capable of putting the moves on at any given moment, but Kirino had bested him as only a beautiful, intelligent, and respectable lady could do. He felt at a loss, but he would not allow himself to be defeated by a quick peck on the cheek. Sho pulled Kirino closer as he began to idly brush her hair with his hand and he stared into her eyes. This was not the look of the guy she had seen only moments ago, a hurt and weak man had been replaced in a millisecond. What stared into her eyes was a man of passion, a man who saw what he wanted, and would take it without anyone being able to stop him. "I worked under Azure...but that isn't important. What is important is how you make me feel.", Sho uttered with confidence as he grabbed a hold of her hand. Not too forcefully, but enough to grab her attention away from the phone she had only taken pictures on moments ago.

"I've lost a lot of things... my sister, my family, my fellow warriors. It broke me...in a lot of ways, it made me weak and all I could do was try to suppress it all with quick fixes. Drugs, alcohol, women...all of it just to get through my days, to help me forget. Until now...well until now I didn't think I could be fixed or that I even wanted to.", Sho said with absolute honesty as he let out a deep sigh and then closed his eyes for a second to gather his thoughts. "Tonight...I can't explain it really, but tonight you have made me feel more like my old self than I thought I could ever feel. You make me want to be me, not the guy sitting in hotel rooms planning out how to get back at the guy who broke him, but me. What I'm trying to say is... I don't want this to be a one time thing.", he found words hard to form as he was still flustered from her earlier peck on the cheek.

Still, he felt like it was time. He felt like he could finally move on and be somebody like who he used to be. He felt like maybe he didn't have to be chasing a ghost anymore.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chasing Ghosts [Sho/???] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Chasing Ghosts [Sho/???] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:48 pm
Kirino didn't care that Sho was a "player" because her interests here were purely friendly. Kirino understood that Sho was handsome and with a few more seducing words, the two might end up in bed together. Luckily for her, she wasn't that type of girl. It's not like she didn't fancy a good fun night of sex with someone; she just didn't go looking for it. She preferred fun entertainment, adventure, and a few daredevil experiences over the primal need for intercourse with another. The picture was to mark the night with Sho. The kiss represented her own comfort and the confidence he told her she had. His reaction was to see that moment of vulnerability that he likely never showed anyone else. To her, it was beautiful and she'd likely frame it when she got back home. Besides, it was her birthday and she was going to have fun.

Kirino watched him curiously for a few moments. His reaction was shock and silence, and she couldn't help but smile at it. When he finally spoke up, his words surprised her as much as her kiss on the cheek surprised him. She had her hand taken in a gentlemanly fashion, which caused a blush to pop onto her cheeks real quick. Kirino never broke eye contact with him and her heart began to race as he went on. He opened himself up so suddenly, an act that she enjoyed being a part of. When he finished, Kirino's smile grew and she nodded. "I think I understand." she said and then went digging into her purse again, but with the hand he was not holding. It took her a moment, but she finally found it. "Here." she said and handed him a pendant shaped as an eight pointed star, "I'm not supposed to give this away, but it will get you to me very quickly in the Seireitei and I'll make you one of your own. You have to give this back though, okay? I can't be without it forever. It's kind of the symbol of my family."

"But that is for future events. For tonight, we'll stick together until we drop. I think... I think we should get out of this loud club and make our way somewhere more interesting. I like the ocean, how about the beach? It'd been a while since I've been on a boat. I know of a beautiful aquarium that I've been wanting to see. Oh, we could also head into Karakura Forest. There's this little glowy green girl out there that'll make you the best stew, if you're hungry. If you'd rather our night not be intruded on by strangers, we can head to the movies. I also like hiking, though it's a bit late for that. Oh, you're a warrior. I'll fight yo-... Wait, no. If I pop out of my gigai, I'll get caught. I'm kind of incognito right now. They weren't going to let me have my birthday off, so I gave myself my birthday off. Haha. One thing to be learned about me, I prefer to do kid and teenage stuff for fun. Adult stuff consists a lot of drinking and that..."

With a raised eyebrow and annoyed look, Kirino pointed beyond Sho and toward a few men and women on the dance floor that weren't really dancing. It was more like wannabe sex on the dance floor. It wasn't anything Kirino as interested in. "I say that because there is a major virtual reality arcade a few blocks from here that opened up about a week ago. It's supposed to be the biggest of them all. Of course, if we choose to do that, I'm sure we will both need a change of clothes. I'd rather not run from alien robots in heels. And there is only so much sexy teenagers can take." That last sentence was Kirino complimenting Sho. She gave him a sly look up and down to show it too.
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:59 pm

THE LONE SURVIVOR

SHO FUYA

"Are you telling me you aren't into the bump and grind clothed orgy being held on the dance floor?", Sho raised an eyebrow as he accepted a precious gift. The eight pointed star he held in his hand would definitely be something that he held close to him for a very long time until she would give him his own, but for now he would make do with hers. He palmed it for a few seconds, releasing Kirino's hand as he did so, and seemed to evaluate its' craftsmanship and properites before looking back at the young lady with a slight chuckle. "Its a joke by the way...dancing is suppose to be fun, where you can strut your stuff, and just cut loose. Its not suppose to be well...that.", he said as he nodded his head in the same direction that Kirino had which had devolved into what some may call actual molestation in motion. It kind of made him chuckle a bit to see these people make absolute fools of themselves to get attention from the opposite sex when he didn't even have to try to catch the best girl in the house. Or had she caught him? Semantics.

"Did you say Virtual Reality Arcade?", Sho's eyes lit up like fire works at a festival at the mere mentioning of an arcade. In his youth it was one of the few places that he was able to escape to release stress when he was alive and to be quite honest it had been quite a while since he had actually been to one. The promise of going there and just letting loose was indeed quite the amazing idea and one he wouldn't mind putting into practice. After all there were far worse things than hanging out with a beautiful girl while blasting aliens in virtual reality. "Nothing wrong with being young at heart, Kirino. I doubt we would be having this conversation if you were some stuck up noble who treated life like a damn social gala...I like you for who you are, well for what I know about you, and I hope to learn about you.", Sho began to ramble a bit as he stammered a bit trying to think of what to actually say to her.

It was an odd sight for the Lone Survivor to be at a loss for words, but he found himself thinking about what exactly to say to her as he didn't want to scare her off. He wanted her to stick around, if not to just talk, and the best way for him to do that was to just try and be like he used to be. A cheery, albeit mischievous guy who was smooth, but yet kind. "I could go for killing a bunch of aliens or hell any game...it feels like it has been centuries since I've been in an arcade.", Sho said as he retook her hand and looked her dead in the eyes. "Would you do me the honor of being my alien slaying compatriot?", a mad grin spread across his face as he spoke those words.It was true that maybe his words were a bit cheesy, but he believed that the company that he was in would more than enjoy the line.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:10 pm
Molestation in Motion
What a description! If only she heard it.

Seeing his eyes light up in the way they did, Kirino could only smile wider. Holy shit! Were they both the nerdy types!? Were they seriously about to hit up an arcade!? They were! He actually wanted to go! Hell yeah! Wait, she answered in her head.

"HELL YEAH!" she said excitedly as the music stopped to shift to a new track. She got the attention of the entire dance floor and felt silly very quickly. With red cheeks, she just giggled and took Sho's hand before nudging him off the seat. "Let's go! Let's go!" she whispered to him. Once they freed themselves from the table, Kirino lead him out the club. As they left, the music started up again and everyone went back to their own business. "Totally not embarrassing at all. That timing... So! Did you want to get a change of clothes or just hit the arcade like this? I mean... You look damn good, but I think I'd feel a little silly..." she said sheepishly. Her dress wasn't exactly fit for a more casual night. She hadn't expected to meet someone with her less popular interests.

Kirino rarely got to have the type of fun she liked. Sho was such a refresher. She'd admit later that her first impression was that he'd be a bit of a playboy, but the fact that their interests coincided was perfect! In thinking on that, she suddenly gave him a tight hug. "This is going to be fun. So, your choice on clothes? I'll agree with whatever."

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:32 pm

THE LONE SURVIVOR

SHO FUYA

Her reaction was actually quite priceless to behold and if he could smile any wider without hurting the muscles in his face, he would totally have done so, but her enthusiastic response at least from the look in her eyes was actually quite cute. While not necessarily the nerdy type, Sho did view himself as someone who actively enjoy recreational activities, and gaming was one of those activities where it was extremely easy to unwind, and just release stress. It was just in this certain situation that he would be having that release with a beautiful young lady. So he supposed that was a major plus in itself. Her verbal reaction to him being willing to go with her to an arcade was absolute adorable and he found himself letting out a loud laugh to accompany her "HELL YEAH!".

The two probably looked like a couple of psychopaths had slipped in past the security guards and into the club, but in reality he just didn't care at that point. He was cutting loose, having fun, and doing it without the need of a bottle or a bunch of recreational drugs. Basically this was a new feeling, well not really new, but a returning feeling of actual enjoyment in his life and he was actually excited to see what would happen next. He felt himself being nudged, he doubted that she could move him if she really wanted to, but he played along, and slid out while noting the look of embarrassment on her face. He found himself being dragged out by his hand, not that he minded being led around, and he just stared at her as she dragged him out of the club and into the nighttime air.

"You may say embarrassing, but I say outright adorable. Nothing wrong with being enthusiastic or actually being happy about what we are going to do.", Sho said as he placed his free hand in his pocket while listening to her talk. While he did feel like his clothes would be a bit too high class for an arcade, he believed that he would fit right in among the other clientele regardless of what he was wearing. Taking a long look at Kirino, looking her up, and down as if to see if she would look out of place for where they were going, Sho wondered if she would look out of place in an arcade. "Well besides being the most beautiful girl in the whole arcade, I doubt that it would be much of a problem wearing what you are wearing. Still, I don't want you to feel awkward with the way you are dressed, and I want you to be absolutely comfortable while we break a few high scores...so I suppose we should get you a change of clothes?", Sho said with absolute sensitivity toward his girl's needs. He didn't want to have her feel awkward or have her feel like she was out of place while they were trying to have a good time. That would only ruin the fun, right? Though seeing her embarrassed over the whole ordeal would be kind of cute, he supposed, but that wouldn't be taking into account her state of mind and her emotional point of view. So, it would probably be better for her to slip into something more comfortable.

"As for me? All I have to do is take off my coat jacket and I'm raring to go.", he said as he nodded his head as his moment of contemplation ended. She gave him a tight hug and he hugged her back, resting his chin on the top of her head, and whispering for only her to hear. "I don't want you feeling embarrassed...so lets get you some new clothes. Fun can wait, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable.", he spoke sincerely.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum