Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
People with brains, and me [Mr William] Left_bar_bleue500/0People with brains, and me [Mr William] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/0)
Tiers:

People with brains, and me [Mr William] Empty People with brains, and me [Mr William]

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:08 am
Jessica wondered around for the first time since her uncle Nicodemus had brought her to the god forsaken place to talk about Knickneven. Which always made her frown because she did not actually like Knickneven at all. The idea of some all powerful nonsense that seemed to favor everyone in her family except her was rather annoying. Though her uncle was obviously just as spiteful of the idea.

The scene was closer to a joke than reality. The roughly eight foot and then some walking ball of muscles strode down the street glaring at just about anything on two legs, and a few of the buildings just for good measure. People had already decided just seeing the large woman wonder down the street that they had somewhere much more important to be and because of it, her side of the street on the current block was relatively empty. Jessica didn't mind it at all, she actually preferred being stereotyped into her actual reality. She was a brutish thug, and that was just about the size of it. Lying and saying that there was no way that the woman could be what she was seemed really boring.

Jessica wondered down a street or two before Tragedy appeared, only to her of course, and pointed down a different block. Jessica shrugged and ignored him. Usually when Tragedy decided he was out to do something that meant Jessica was going to quickly find herself jumping at a monster of some kind. She was good at that but she didn't feel like straying too far from the course before Comedy appeared and started laughing at her. No, Comedy was actually Cackling, like Jessica and her infernal multiple great uncles did and it was completely downright annoying.

Jessica caved in and followed the invisible Tragedy's commands as she wondered towards the loud noises of the bustling city. The brute wondered along towards whatever it was that Tragedy sensed and rolled her large shoulders. Jessica hopped a few times, which got even more weird looks but she was simply doing it to get blood going to all of her muscles just in case something decided that it desperately, violently, wanted to be beaten to hell. Eventually Tragedy pointed to a young man who was incessantly small compared to the towering woman.

Jessica approached him and met the young man with her best greeting. Moving her body to get a better look at the small thing, his sweater was the weirdest style of clothes she had seen in a while. She simply had on jeans and a t-shirt that said 'Bench you' across her bust. "Lo' small man!" Jessica said, Tragedy managed to facepalm at the unintelligent woman's greeting before she had even said it.
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
People with brains, and me [Mr William] Left_bar_bleue27500/99999People with brains, and me [Mr William] Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

People with brains, and me [Mr William] Empty Re: People with brains, and me [Mr William]

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:32 am
Here Alexander was, walking down the street and minding his own business. He did this a lot, and usually, nobody bothered him while doing it. But, alas, that was not the case at this particular moment. Some brutish looking woman had come tromping up to him, and... attempted to greet him. And brutish she indeed was; Alexander had to crane his head back to look at her face. She was probably over two feet taller than him. While he wasn't annoyed about his height, the difference between them irked him.

Alexander had a bit of a bias towards people of the larger variety. Walking balls of muscle tended to be empty-headed and dull. Despite being an enforcer, his mentor had always carried an air of elegance about him. He never stooped to the level of common knee-breakers. He looked this female up and down, and she fit and exceeded the image of a knee-breaker. Thus, the first impression she gave him was a negative one. So, when Alexander responded, his voice would take a negative tone, and probably leave an equally bad first impression.

"What do you want... large woman."

He talked in a somewhat passive-aggressive tone of voice, and one could detect a moderate New York accent. He supposed he shouldn't be immediately hostile just because someone addressed him. After all, he didn't like to go around starting pointless fights. But there was so much about this person that he disliked. From the way they addressed him, they gave off the impression of unintelligence. Their body was a ball of muscle, something that was virtually worthless nowadays. Being larger only meant you were easier to hit. He also didn't sense much power from this person at all, meaning they were probably weak.

Alexander could feel his energy bubbling within him. Due to his intense dislike of the person before him, its destructive potential was itching for release, readying itself for combat. He still wasn't sure whether or not he would end of fighting this person, but he sure wanted to. Finding people to fight was one of his primary goals, after all. One needed to fight to become stronger. And what better person to pick a fight with than one you didn't like? After all, he needn't worry about accidentally injuring them. No, any injury he would inflict on this woman would be purposeful.
fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
People with brains, and me [Mr William] Left_bar_bleue500/0People with brains, and me [Mr William] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/0)
Tiers:

People with brains, and me [Mr William] Empty Re: People with brains, and me [Mr William]

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:07 pm
Jessica walked around the small man and was clearly deciding which of the twins she was going to listen to. She wasn't stupid. She knew the small man was probably a mage of some kind of Tragedy and Comedy were following him around. Jessica wanted to poke at him to see just how super-magical he was. She wondered if he was like the people who reduced city blocks to cinders, or if he was more like those randozos with swords.

"Jessica Smash!" She said in her simple-minded tones and proceeded point at the man in front of her. Though to normal people Jessica's simplicity was rather down-trotting the truth was she just had never learned actual communication as it didn't honestly matter to her. She was in the world to break things and find her brother, and neither of which required many brain cells. That was assuming she kept many from her time at the family farm.

Comedy and Tragedy, from their invisible points wanted to beat sense into the giant woman but obviously didn't have the ability or care to directly influence anything aside from waving their hands around in front of her vision. They had their issues with just about anything and everything Jessica did with her time. Probably because it usually ended with them beat the hell up.

Jessica took a look around and hoped she would see a place that she wouldn't accidentally do too much damage to anyone. Though the more she searched for her illusive sibling the less and less that all seemed to matter. "Place Smash?" She asked in her rudimentary language skills.
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
People with brains, and me [Mr William] Left_bar_bleue27500/99999People with brains, and me [Mr William] Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:31 pm
Well, now he knew what its name was. He also knew that she apparently wanted to smash something. That something was probably him. So, this overly large thing had come tromping up to him and then asked to smash him. Actually, it was less like a question and more like a statement that she was going to smash him. Now, he didn't have any problem with women of any reasonable height walking up to him and asking him to smash them, but that wasn't relevant right now. Besides, this thing wasn't anywhere near his type. He didn't mind tall women, even muscular women. But, exaggerated walls of muscle was where he drew the line.

Alexander would glare at the woman before him, his gaze following her wherever she went. Suddenly, he had an idea. While he valued at least basic intelligence, he also appreciated strength. This woman before him had a powerful figure. But then, he thought back to how muscle mass meant little in this modern world of superpowers. However, it could be that a muscular physique could make one lean towards strength-based abilities, though he didn't sense much power coming from this woman at all. Whelp, he didn't have anything better to do, and she was asking for it.

Putting on his best sarcastic smile, Alexander would reach out his right hand, gesturing for a handshake. If she didn't take it, he would simply reach forward and grab one of her arms. Upon getting a hold of either, he would immediately grasp as tightly as he could and considering he could throw boulders, it would be very tight. Then, putting all of his strength into it, he would twist around until his back was to her while maintaining hold of her arm. He would wrench her arm downwards and forwards, attempting to slam her into the ground, cracking the sidewalk in the process.

If successful, and while still holding her arm, he would then drag her about a foot before throwing her several meters down the sidewalk from whence she came. The momentum behind the low throw could cause her to tumble along the street some ways more, but that depended on how quickly she could catch herself and get back on her feet. The commotion that this would cause would cause bystanders to flee quickly, not wanting to get caught in the fight that was about to start. If this all succeeded, his dislike of her would be made crystal clear. Just in case she was stupid enough not to get that the fight was on, Alexander would sarcastically say one thing.

"Smash."
fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:42 am
Jessica reached out a hand in a martial arts greeting and simply got tossed around like a rag-doll. The hulking woman sighed as she went head over heels into the ground, reaching out to grab Comedy's mask out of seemingly thin air as the little man slammed her into the ground and then hurled her towards where she had previously been walking. She managed to throw her soul out in front of her body, chaining her body into a better landing spot as she looked out at the little man through the slits in Comedy's mask. She grabbed at her head and looked at the blood, annoyed and shook her face a few times to stop the spinning.

Jessica began cackling, it was a twisted sound brought on by the hollow that were now giving her powers, though not much compared to her usual physical prowess. He mocked her by saying smash and she got up and rolled her shoulders before throwing her soul out next to the man and quickly pulling her body towards herself and throwing a giant fist at the mans upper torso.

She wanted to hit the small man at least once, but she wasn't entirely sure she could. Jessica was used to being outclassed, that happened rather often to the large woman, but at least she understood her place. If only she would learn to not pick fights with everything bigger and stronger than her, which seemed to be just about everything.

Comedy Lead Posts (N/A)
Comedy Bridge Posts (2 of 3 Remaining)*
Tragedy Exposition (N/A)
Tragedy Conflict (3 of 3 Remaining)
Overture and Climax (3 of 3 Remaining)
*Current Mask Post

Powers Used
Soul Rush

Cooldowns
Cero - Available
Wail - Available (Tragedy Only)
Scream - Overture and Climax *

Wounds :: Body
Head -
Major - Split open
Body -
None
Left Arm -
None
Right Arm -
None
Left Leg -
None
Right Leg -
None

Wounds :: Soul
Soul Chain % =100/100
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:51 am
The problem with fighting an opponent much larger than yourself was that you had to rethink how to go about pretty much everything. Still, this woman didn't seem very fast, so it shouldn't be too much of a challenge to adapt. It turned out she did have some abilities, as he guessed the mask and spooky chain were. After seeing her use the chain to recover to a better location, it didn't take much figuring out that she was going to come zooming towards him right after she threw said chain at him. He now noticed that there was a figure attached to the end of said chain, looking just like the woman throwing it. Spooky indeed.

Still, despite the woman's slowness and predictability, he still admired the way she immediately came back at him. She didn't bother to tell him that what he had done was lowly or unfair. She accepted it as it was, and retaliated. He liked that. He always hated the speeches that essentially boiled down to "That wasn't very nice; you hurt my feelings." He found them insufferably dull and boring. This person didn't seem to care enough to speak up. Then again, they didn't seem to be able to speak much at all so he may be getting the wrong impression. Still, everyone has to start somewhere, so he supposed he should take pity.

After seeing her throw her chain-person thingy at him, he prepared for her speedy arrival. Seeing the right hook coming straight at him, he would quickly step to the left, ducking under their fist and thrusting a right hook of his own into their abdomen. While it would carry some impact, he held back enough that he wouldn't send them flying away. He acted more like a pike, setting up, getting low, and stopping them in their tracks. However, due to their height difference, his punch had to be angled somewhat upward. This angling may or may not result in his opponent being sent a few inches into the air before coming back down to rest on his fist.

"Don't be so predictable."

He didn't know whether or not they understood him. However, he figured having the wind knocked out of them would probably get his point across just as well as his words. After waiting a few seconds, Alexander would lower his fist a bit, lessening the upward angle. He would then thrust his fist forwards, pushing his opponent off of him and likely a few feet back. Even if trying to give them a few... forceful pointers may be in vain, he could still use the occasional exercise. After sending his opponent away from him, if successful, he would back up a foot or two, pulling back his hood and rolling his shoulders, anticipating his opponent's next move.
fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:54 am
Jessica was used to street fighting, and fighting in general, but there's a subtle amount of screw off when you're completely being overtaken by something. She definitely didn't get her feelings hurt. To her this was all about getting better and finding bigger and badder things to try and smash. Her mask cracked as he hammered at her upper chest and she used her knowledge of blows to inhale and hold her breath before his fist began slamming into her.

She grabbed Tragedy's mask from him, who was crying as she realized just how big the monster was this time. Jessica spit blood as she swapped masks and watched him take off his hood. Jessica was used to being toyed with but it wasn't usually this bad. She panted heavily as she tried to clear out her wind pipes and stifle off the pain. Rearing back as if to relax and take a deep breath.

Jessica let out a horrifying wail. Her entire voice mixed with reishi and cero. Screaming at the top of her lungs at point blank as Tragedy fed off of her powers. She already knew she was outclassed so using the scream was her way of trying to get him to at least acknowledge she was there if even for a second. Her limited brain cell count did understand combat, and had experience, she fired her wail so it would clip him in the upper left hand side and then threw her soul a foot ahead to her left, his right and already started bringing her fists down as the Wail ended.

Comedy Lead Posts (N/A)
Comedy Bridge Posts (2 of 3 Remaining)
Tragedy Exposition (N/A)
Tragedy Conflict (2 of 3 Remaining)*
*Current Mask Post

Powers Used
Soul Rush
Wail of LeFay

Cooldowns
Cero - Available
Wail - Cooldown (Tragedy Only)

Head -
Major - Split open
Body -
Major - Broken Rib
Left Arm -
None
Right Arm -
None
Left Leg -
None
Right Leg -
None

Soul Chain % =100/100
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:28 pm
As soon as it looked like his opponent was taking a break, Alexander began moving in. He was going to teach them that standing still while in combat was never a good idea, no matter how tired you were. He was quite surprised when they started screaming their ass off. He had just started towards them when the ray of energy from their scream came flying towards his left shoulder. Still, being raised in the mob taught you a thing or two, like how to duck and roll when bullets came flying towards you. Well, in this case when energy beams came flying towards you. Still, due to how close he was and his surprise from the attack, it still managed to graze him as he was beginning to roll out of the way, causing him to tumble a bit but still land on his feet, crouching.

Looking to his opponent once more, he realized they were very, very close. Much too close for his comfort. He barely had enough time to throw his arms up, aiming to stop their attack in its tracks. Holding one of his opponent's arms back with each of his hands, he would shove upward and then thrust his right fist forward, aiming straight for the stomach. Should his attack be successful, it would be powerful enough to knock them back several meters. After that surprise attack, he would want some space. And, in case they had another ranged attack up their sleeve, Alexander began charging up his energy for a Malefic Stream to counterattack anything they could throw at him. Red energy would crackle along his body, warning his opponent against attacking.

Standing up, Alexander would roll his shoulders again, planting his feet shoulder length apart. He would eye his opponent suspiciously, watching their every move. His left shoulder would be mostly uninjured, his enemy's attack barely having hit him. His energy was also very good at counteracting other energies thrown at him as well. However, due to the suddenness of the attack and him not taking his opponent seriously, his energy hadn't been up, and they had hit him just a little. It was a solid thump and would probably result in an annoying bruise later. Still, he kept his cool. He was in control of the situation; he wouldn't let this get to him. A small fry had snuck in a surprise attack because of his carelessness. He would learn to be more careful from now on.

"Sneaky, aren't you? What's your problem anyway? People don't like when random brutes try to pick fights with them."
fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:02 pm
Jessica felt herself being knocked back again as she looked annoyed at the young man. She managed to keep her feet planted and slow the knock-back to a short distance but he had already moved away from her. She sighed from behind Tragedy's mask as she cried and tried to use her brain to- nope she just wanted to smash him again.

Jessica looked at the red lightning with curiosity as she tilted her head. She wondered what it did, was it like that freezing stuff that Tiny had? Magical people had such cooler skills than being able to throw their soul by a chain. Speaking of which, Jessica ran out of her body again to the side of the man and then stopped her swing when he talked. Her eyes went back to non-glowing disgusting green and she lifted her mask quizically.

"Jessica smash, Jessica learn! Jessica Meet! Jessica Greet!" She said with a smile now that the masks didn't have any direct influence on her from the sides of her forehead. "Jessica Whateley." She said extending her hand. "Strong!" Jessica retorted in her broken language pointing at the young man that was much smaller than her. The statements to most people may have sounded stupid, but to her they just meant. Jessica likes attacking things that can probably defend themselves because it helps her remember them better. She was a big dumb brute but she obviously seemed to have a her own system for how she went about being a big dumb brute.

The twins, on the other hand, grabbed their masks off her head, which dissipated so that only Jessica could see them as they danced around the man with equal parts confusion and glee.

Comedy Lead Posts (N/A)
Comedy Bridge Posts (2 of 3 Remaining)
Tragedy Exposition (N/A)
Tragedy Conflict (1 of 3 Remaining)*
*Current Mask Post

Powers Used
Soul Rush

Cooldowns
Cero - Available
Wail - Cooldown (Tragedy Only)

Head -
Major - Split open
Body -
Major - Broken Rib
Left Arm -
Minor - Bruising
Right Arm -
Minor - Bruising
Left Leg -
None
Right Leg -
None

Soul Chain % =100/100
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:08 am
Alexander sighed in mild defeat. He was just about to launch a Malefic Stream at them from an outstretched arm when they made a move, but when they stopped, he did too. He supposed it wasn't nice to maim people just because they were dumb and annoying. He also didn't want to make too much of a scene. Yeah, this person did annoy him, somewhat, but they didn't appear to be dangerous. Just dumb, very dumb. Or just really, really bad at English. He hoped it turned out to be the latter, but he knew that probably wasn't the case. It would also be even more annoying for people to try tracking him down for disturbing the peace. Though, considering who owned the country, he doubted that would happen. Still, he didn't want to risk it.

Alexander would lower his arm and look at the woman before him, his expression that of distaste. After glancing at her outstretched hand, he reached his own towards it, this time to actually shake her hand. He supposed he could slam her into the ground again, potentially finishing her off, but he had another thought. Annoying as she was, she appeared to be very combat oriented. That mask thing she had also appeared to be somewhat strange. Should she not die early, she had the potential to become a strong fighter with unusual abilities. He supposed that if he was nice to her now, she might be useful later on. If she didn't become smarter, then she would just be easier to control. After hesitating for a moment, he would shake her hand with his own.

"Alexander... William. I suppose... we got off on the wrong foot. You seem injured. We should probably get you checked out."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum