Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rosalind Haruka Left_bar_bleue0/0Rosalind Haruka Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rosalind Haruka Empty Rosalind Haruka

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:16 pm
[ D E M O N T E M P L A T E ]

+ B A S I C I N F O +

Name: Rosalind [beautiful] Haruka [ Distant - (pronounced Hah-Roo-Ka) ]

Shifter Appearance: Rosalind Haruka 2jeyb68

True Appearance: Rosalind Haruka 2mhvb10

+ P E R S O N A L I T Y +

Personality:
Having a life filled with adventures, Rosalind is always on the prowl for excitement. She loves to play and will stop at nothing to find a playmate. She is generally quite friendly despite her evil and dramatic appearance. She has always had a problem with her looks, most just avoided her. Even though she can’t cover her face, she does her best at hiding the most of her body, thought she is very beautiful under all of her wraps… she never felt this way, however.

Even though she is a playful and friendly girl, Rosalind is not always what she seems to be. If at all threatened, she will attack violently with her claws and haunt your dreams forever with the angry face she makes, they seem to burn into your memories. She doesn’t forget a target, and often stops at nothing to kill her prey; never having mercy upon anyone. However, she rarely feels threatened or truly mad, but watch out for this girl, she will seriously fuck you up if you prod at her like an animal in a cage.

+ B A C K G R O U N D +

History Rosalind led a normal childhood. Wake up, eat, school, boredom, repeat. Nothing much to it. Slowly, she began to really hate it, loathe it, even. She wanted more, she wanted excitement. But no one would play with lonesome little Rosalind. She began to seek out a playmate, and prayed they would not move this time or not speak to her anymore. Try number 65, Rosalind could not help but think as she looked around for a new friend. Poor Rosalind.

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years. Rosalind had made many friends, all who moved, left, began to hate her, and so on. She could never keep a friend, and it stung her heart to know it. Rosalind did not belong here, no one wanted her. She began to think she was just completely useless after all. But was she?

When Rosalind was 17, she was proud to be graduating from high school. She was almost done. Her heart sank slightly when realising, she was now ending high school utterly alone. This made her a bit sad, but she soldiered on. Rosalind was one thing – and that was determined; very determined. She waded past the jeers and titters, and past everything she hated, knowing the end was near. Her birthday was also just around the corner. Nobody knew. Or so she thought.

For years, Rosalind had a boy in her class during her high school years that never seemed to age, but was always in the back of the class. He got good grades, and rarely spoke; she did not even know his name. She thought about him one day when passing him in the hall, who was he? She knew he must feel terrible. Like… her. She gasped under her breath, how had she not noticed him? Later that week she went to speak to him but lost her words, something about him was seemingly unapproachable, even the teachers acted this way with him. Rosalind over time put him out of her mind.

Graduation day: an overall picture. Everyone is happy and nervous, but are all with their friends and parents, so proud. On either end you have the mysterious boy, and Rosalind on the other, alone, but still proud inside. The end was near, and Rosalind secretly celebrated her birthday with herself. Finally, after a few hours, it was over, it was all over. She was now 18 and an adult, ready to face the world. Little to her knowledge, she would remain 18 forever.

The boy was not normal, he had been studying her for ages, and she stuck out to him the most. She was a gorgeous girl and an excellent vessel for him. For years he debated on how to strike a deal with her without making himself known, he decided to wait. Now school was done, he had to make a move now so she did not leave and he would have to track her. Rosalind had begun walking to her car to drive home, and got in it. The backseat was on fire, a fellow classmate threw a cigarette in her back window, but the fire was so small she hadn’t noticed. It grew in a little amount of time, and melted her seat belt, making it really hard for her to move. She screamed, no one heard her, everyone was gone. The boy saw her, and ran to her, ripping off the door with his strength. Rosalind gasped; no human could be so strong. He pulled her out, tearing the seat belt off as he did so. Before she got to ask what had happened or who he was; he made his move and struck her the deal. She was still dumfounded, but gladly accepted, and was 18 forever; a new girl, a powerful girl, never again to be picked on.

+ P O W E R S +

Natural Abilities: Flexibility, strength, resistance to hot temperatures, tougher skin, strategic smarts.

Unique Abilities: Her voice: Her voice is often very persuasive when she changes her tone; rather like a siren. She rarely uses it, but does not hesitate to if all else fails.

Fire: Rosalind was fortate enough to be able to posses the power to control fire. She can conjure it in her hand when concentrating hard enough, and can manipulate it at her will. One of her favorite moves (A simple carnival trick she learned over the years) is breathing fire.

+R P S A M P L E +

Role Play Sample:Lolno.

+ S K I L L S H E E T +

(DO NOT FILL THESE OUT UNTIL TIER IS GIVEN!!!!)

Racial Skills

• Za Koa Manipulation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Spells/Summonings: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Jigoku Sokudo Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

General Skills

• Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rosalind Haruka Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Rosalind Haruka Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Rosalind Haruka Empty Re: Rosalind Haruka

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:35 pm
Approved, 3-2+

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rosalind Haruka Left_bar_bleue7380/100Rosalind Haruka Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:53 pm
Pockeh, there is a checklist you must use.
I will PM it to you.

Tsubine's Character List
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rosalind Haruka Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Rosalind Haruka Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:01 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in [X]

Tier: 3-2+

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rosalind Haruka Left_bar_bleue0/0Rosalind Haruka Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:55 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum