Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oda, Nobunaga  Left_bar_bleue10/100Oda, Nobunaga  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Oda, Nobunaga  Empty Oda, Nobunaga

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:31 am
[ D E M O N T E M P L A T E ]

+ B A S I C I N F O +

Name: Nobunaga Oda

Shifter Appearance:
Spoiler:
Nobunaga's armor is darker in this form, for some reason. He can use his abilities in this form, and they appear as a purple aura, same as when he uses them in my True form. He wield two weapons, a curved sword and a shotgun rifle.

True Appearance:
Spoiler:

His true appearance... is as he would look at any other time, yet... when he takes on his full strength form, his aura grows, and becomes visible, glowing around his body. Nothing else happens, not that he knows of yet. He is still growing used to this form, and the power it brings to him. Thought, it would seem, that the armor that he wore upon his death... has changed to a form more suitable for a Demonheart such as he.

+ P E R S O N A L I T Y +

Personality: He was the Demon King. He is now Demonheart. That is his name, that is his nature. He is power incarnate, and he knows it to be so. It has caused his arrogance to swell, but he shall not let that hinder his progress. His true goal is power, and power is what he shall have. He has been described as bloodthirsty at times, but he is willing to allow others to live. He has seen too much unnecessary blood spilled in his lifetime, and that is enough to warrant one thing. He will not kill you unless you deserve to die. It sounds cliche, and believe me, it is, but he will abide by this. The only enemies to fall to his blade will be those ones who have wronged him, or wronged Demonkind.

He cares too. He may not show it, but he cares. He may act cold and cruel to you and your problems... but he does care.

He is a war-monger. He will summon demons to stand by his side and fight with him. He will command armies, just as he did when he was human. That will never change. He is now a true Demonheart, and prefers to be addressed as such. He will not kill you, but strike you down if you call him by an inferior title, unless you happen to be aclose friend.

+ B A C K G R O U N D +

History His life is not a tale of happiness. Nobunaga lived, and he conquered, a king to them all. His younger sister, Oichi, was one to follow him everywhere I went.

Another warlord, Azai Nagamasa, wanted to cement relations in between their two families. Nobunaga found this... beneficial, and offered him his sister's hand in marriage. This marriage would ensure their alliance, and bring him one step closer to the total control of Japan.

But it was not to last. A present from his sister, a sack tied at each end, was a clear warning to him. He was to be attacked on both fronts. He is a smart man when it comes to warfare, and his retreat from his brother-in-law's forces was both swift and painless.

Three years of fighting ensued after that, his forces destroying all those who would stand against him and his clan. After that, he finally laid siege to Odani castle, with the help of Toyotomi Hideyoshi, his trusted vassal. As the castle was surrounded, he asked for my sister to be returned to him, and Nagamasa did so. The fool fought bravely, but their victory was certain, and Nagamasa died.

For the next decade, Nobunaga began to care for his sister and her daughters. It was about this time that they told him... that if a man was to kill one-hundred demons, that he would become a demon himself. That was now his goal, his purpose. If he was to kill those demons, he could conquer Japan. He had but one wish, and that was to become the true Demon King of Japan. His kills and his title were synonymous with legend, and yet one day... my hundredth demon appeared, Touketsu. He told him that Nobunaga's arrogance would be his downfall, and that he would become a part of his form and power.

That was the day he died. And that was the day he was reborn... He still doesn't understand his situation right now, nor does he know the fate of his sister. He just knows what he now is, and that is what he set out to be. The Demon King. The Demon king of the Sixth Circle.

+ P O W E R S +

Natural Abilities: Shifter; Kage Chōkyō-shi; Jigoku Sokudo. For some reason, he is not able to use Akuma Kyōdo.

Unique Abilities: None Yet

Shishi Mōdo Appearance: Unlike most demons, he cannot change his form for this. He must stay as he is, simply stronger than he was previously. The aura around his body grows, predominantly around his hands and feet, staying constantly visible. His eyes also change colour, becoming a deep purple instead of the usual white.

Shishi Mōdo Abilities: In Shishi Modo... His attacks are increased in their speed and strength. The blade that he normally wields changes, with a similar aura on the outside to his hands and feet. The rifle that he wields allows him to use new abilities also.

Split Shot: He fires his rifle at the target, causing several aura-encased rounds to split off in all directions. The rounds go for 5 metres, and then fade away. He can perform one of these shots every turn.

Satsugai Tsūru: All weapons that he wields have not changed in the slightest. He gains no new items, nothing else at all.

Mukō Jōtai Appearance:
Spoiler:

"I do not understand. This change... it does not become one such as I. My strength... my hatred... it consumes me, makes me different. I become a being of rage, my youth is shown, and I become power incarnate."

Mukō Jōtai Ablities:
Heavyset: Wounds and pain, they no longer hold meaning to him. Nobunaga can fight with no fear of being inhibited by pain, as any adrenaline in his system works as a painkiller as well as it's usual usage. That said, once his body stops moving, and the adrenaline slows it's flow... He cannot move for the pain. If it is great enough, he may die of the shock.

Quick-Step: His movements, which were once slowed by his armor, are now faster than they ever were.

Death's Aura: Sight. It is controllable, at times. Nobunaga's body continuously emits a gas in this form, through his bodily pores. It is colourless and scentless, and no normal being can detect it. It may be detected by those of high strength levels, and those stronger than him. It is a hallucinogenic, airborne drug. This drug can cause the victim to hallucinate slightly, and cause them to see things that would not normally be there. These apparitions cannot harm them physically, but take the form of the thing that is on their mind at the time. It may not be their greatest fear, and it may not be a love of their's either. Nobunaga has no control over what they are shown, nor can he see what they see.

Other than this, his speed and strength are augmented to the highest possible level that his body can handle.

+ S K I L L S H E E T +

(DO NOT FILL THESE OUT UNTIL TIER IS GIVEN!!!!)

Racial Skills
  • Za Koa Manipulation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Spells/Summonings: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Jigoku Sokudo Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Last edited by Dai on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oda, Nobunaga  Left_bar_bleue7380/100Oda, Nobunaga  Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Oda, Nobunaga  Empty Re: Oda, Nobunaga

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:37 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in [X]

Comments/Notes: Actual age is needed, and we need the app to be in third person~
Tier: 0-4

Last edited by Tsubine on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tsubine's Character List
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oda, Nobunaga  Left_bar_bleue10/100Oda, Nobunaga  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:04 am
Fixed.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oda, Nobunaga  Left_bar_bleue7380/100Oda, Nobunaga  Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:40 pm
Approved, see checklist.

Tsubine's Character List
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oda, Nobunaga  Left_bar_bleue0/0Oda, Nobunaga  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:15 pm
Inactive

Smiley face
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oda, Nobunaga  Left_bar_bleue0/0Oda, Nobunaga  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:46 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum