Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999New Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

New Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine] - Page 2 Empty Re: New Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine]

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:22 pm

TEN THOUSAND SWORDS

ERIKA MASAMUNE

Her gaze shifted back and forth between Tsubaki and the pile of clothes for a moment as if trying to figure out why her mother would be regretting the compromise. It wasn't that expensive, it wasn't fashionable and nor did she really intend to wear it out in public but most of her time spent was around the house so it confused her a little. She'd simply shrug it off though and look the other woman over to examine her choice of clothes.

Deciding there nothing to revealing she picked up the jacket curiously and put the clothes down to try it on which seemed to be a perfect fit and even had her ideal length which left it covering her white attire underneath.

"I want this too."

Taking off said jacket she frowned for a moment. These were gym clothes? What was the historical reenactment thing about. Erika wasn't one that ever really did gym-related things and the culture was lost on her. The historical reenactment thing was probably very accurate the more she thought about it.

"Can I have some kimonos?"

She asked the question as they entered the other store. Not really finding it to be her taste but ultimately she was doing this for her mother's benefit so she'd look around the designer stuff before being asked to try some clothes on which matched with Tsubaki's own choice.

"Okay. I can do that."

She made her way to the change rooms and tried it on. Stripping down to put it on she found herself in a bit of a conundrum. It wasn't as long as her white outfit which made her blush when she realised how much it left uncovered in the mirror so she'd wait until Tsubaki was done before trying to call out for her and try to pull her in so that no one really saw the sight of her underwear being slightly visible and the bandages that she wrapped her chest up with being noticeable. Otherwise it fit though.

"Can I get changed again now?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

New Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
New Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTNew Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADNew Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100New Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

New Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine] - Page 2 Empty Re: New Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine]

Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:09 pm

Tsubaki Koezuka

"Sure. We can look at those too." Tsubaki also would use a new kimono or two. So it was a win-win. Even though Tsubaki herself was finding the clothes shopping a bit droll, the time she was spending with Erika was making up for it. Erika, however, was her usual not-quite-dull self. So Tsubaki was going to try to find something that might excite her daughter. Upon entering the second store, the idea of them wearing a matching outfit struck her. It would be cute—mother and daughter walking around like that. They both were young enough (looking at least) to pull it off. However, they needed something that would fit the both of them.

That's why the comfortable sweater-and-legging combo was an instant-success. It offered the feminine fashion Tsubaki was striving for, while it looked loose enough for Erika to move freely in. Out of all of Erika's clothing choices, it was something her mother noticed. She liked the freedom of movement, so something simple would end up being best. After rushing Erika into a separate fitting room, Tsubaki had to try on two of the sweaters before she found one in her size. She was asked in by Erika, and her smile faded for a second as she saw something that she wished Erika didn't do—binding. However, she immediately returned to her chipper attitude as she asked Erika to turn around, nodding along. "I think it looks great on you."

"Erika... I forgot you did that." Tsubaki pointed to the bit of bandage showing. There was a hint of disappointment in her voice. "That's a habit you're going to need to get out of. Or if you must do it—let's get you a proper binder. Bandages might be easy to replace, but it's not healthy. Bandages don't breathe. Trust me, I know this from experience. I used to do it too. I get that maybe you don't like bras or the way they feel, but please trust me when I say they do end up being better for you." Tsubaki left off her desire of wanting to go bra-less most of the time because she knew Erika would probably copy her.

Changing the subject, Tsubaki pointed to the sweater again. "So do you like it? Well, besides the airy-ness. If you like it, I think some dark leggings like the mannequin had would work best." Whether or not Erika liked it, Tsubaki was going to buy herself that sweater+legging combination. So they spent a little more time picking out outfits. All of the ones Tsubaki picked out for Erika were denied—which was saddening. Tsubaki was still shopping for herself too. Most of what she found for herself was already displayed on a mannequin. The first outfit she put together herself she kept a secret until she dragged Erika back to the fitting room. A moment later, she returned—dressed in a very office-like outfit. It was a white sweater and a short, black skirt. Tsubaki held up a pair of fancy leggings to show that she'd wear them underneath. The leggings were a dark brown with thick, swirling lines creating an intricate pattern. "So, what do you think?"

Tsubine's Character List
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999New Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:43 pm

TEN THOUSAND SWORDS

ERIKA MASAMUNE

"That's good... I suppose.."

Looking at herself in the mirror again she tried to pull up the top more although sighed in resignation after giving up and focusing on the next comment about her bandages. "Forgot I did what?" Her head tilted to look down at the sweater before realising what Tsubaki actually meant. The subject made her look away uncomfortably when it was mentioned she ought to change the habit. It was a long time ago since she wore bras. There was no problem with them for her until World War 3 where she no longer wanted to wear them because most of them left her hidden scar visible. She spoke with hesitation and her entire body showed this disposition towards changing.

"I suppose if you really want... I can wear them. It's not I don't like bras. I just I prefer this way. Why is it bad for me?"

After the subject passed though she was more comfortable and relaxed, accepting the attire that she was offered which matched Tsubaki's own one. When the time came for Erika to look at this new attire expressionlessly for a long moment before she chose to comment on it.

"I don't really know... It looks fine?"

Style definitely wasn't her strong suit. Least of all in this field and so her voice sounded unsure and more like a question as if inquiring to see if she gave the right answer. She didn't hate it though or think it was bad so she didn't see any issue with it from her perspective. At some point in looking for clothes after giving her "feedback" she looked at a few of the glasses curiously and put a pair on to try them, she had never worn glasses in her life and as such she looked like a small child filled with wonder until she remembered where she was and put them back to go look at other things and came back with a nice white jacket that looked a bit like the purple one but was less casual and a few scarfs. By the time she was done she'd have a few pairs of leggings, thigh highs and skirts on top of the shoes and the like with Tsubaki's input at times. This would end up being probably as large as her other pile when she was done and had yet to really touch on underwear.

New Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
New Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTNew Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADNew Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100New Clothes? Aren't these ones fine? [PRIVATE | Tsubine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:22 am

Tsubaki Koezuka

"Hmmm. I think I'll get it then." Tsubaki went back to the fitting room and returned with the outfit draped over one arm. It was some really nice clothing. The two didn't separate much after that. Tsubaki never had to say "no" even once. What was nice was seeing Erika pick out skirts as well. Although Tsubaki gave color advice, most of what she was doing there was watching Erika pick out clothing. Erika wasn't necessarily enjoying herself, but Tsubaki was beginning to see thought being put into outfits. She was going from gym class to day-on-the-town.

Tsubaki did offer one more outfit choice. It was a skirt with a short shirt above. It was more cute, and definitely more feminine than the other choices. Tsubaki hoped Erika would like it, but it wasn't to be. She put it back without saying a word of disappointment. She smiled and then looked at the collection they had gathered. "Ok, we have three more sections to look at. The first two, I'll help you with. The last... I think if we were there together, it'd only be awkward." She nodded and led her daughter to the shoe department. There, they tried on various shoe types. Both of them picked out a couple of pairs they liked before heading towards the unmentionables.

Tsubaki was directed towards the binders by one of the employees. "So Erika, here's the deal about these. You're going to want one that fits well. You may think of going one size smaller, but do not. Otherwise you'll just be doing the same damage as bandages. You know your bust, and I don't. So you go and pick out at least four pair that say they'd fit you. If you can, get some color variety—but don't go white. After that, go and find yourself some new panties. It's not going to hurt to buy new ones." Tsubaki would answer any question Erika asked before leaving for her own shopping. She looked at lingerie, but didn't pick up anythink of note. It was all standard shopping for her.

When Tsubaki caught back up with Erika, she hoped that her daughter had gotten everything she wanted. "Do you have anything more that you want to look at?" Tsubaki was tired of clothes shopping by now, but if Erika wanted anything more, she'd get to look at it. This was their day—and for a mother, this meant this was the daughter's day.

Tsubine's Character List
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:59 am

TEN THOUSAND SWORDS

ERIKA MASAMUNE

Time was building up as the two finished section after section, she had taken more interest in the boots and closed shoes over the actual feminine ones and so that was mainly up to Tsubaki to make sure happened while she selected the variety she liked. After her collection had built up a bit more it was time for underwear which apparently were two different sections. The first was for her upper-body as she looked at the choices and listened carefully but didn't really have any questions aside from the general "where will you be?" one.

When Tsubaki left her to look over them all she took her time, she didn't really like the look of them compared to what she had grown used too which lead her to think about her collection of tops she had accumulated and move to go grab out bras she thought fit her. Going off a rough estimation from what she used to wear all those years ago. The colour variety thing though was something that was conveniently forgotten and so it wouldn't take her too long to eventually grab matching black ones and get herself a good amount.

With that done she shifted towards finding her mother again. Although it would be more like she was the one found instead when being the finder but it didn't matter to her.

"Kimonos."

It was very blunt a response but it was the only other thing she wanted to really look at or get in this outing. She longed to go back and actually just enjoy the company together as opposed to doing this chore but the woman did say they could go there and so Erika would hold her to it. Being there though wouldn't take long. It was probably the fastest time it had taken to look at something because Erika would return with the two she wanted - as expensive as they were - although it was also the most diverse articles of clothing she had probably come back with in terms of colours and design. Whether she got only one of the two or both didn't matter in the end though.

"Now we can go home... I'm tired and don't want to carry anymore than this."

Despite her desire to go home she didn't want to leave. She figured going home probably meant having the rest of the day for sorting out all the boxes and then doing very little except going to sleep and then a repetition of the way it had been up until this point. So she decided to ask what the plan was.

"What are we doing when we get there?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum