Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chammy's First Live Show Left_bar_bleue18015/999999Chammy's First Live Show Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Chammy's First Live Show Empty Chammy's First Live Show

Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:46 am
A smile was spread across the youthful brown face of a girl who's big light blue eyes looked into the lens of the camera she held in her right hand. From her peripherals she can see what the camera was capturing herself and the background of the city's sunny area she was in. The background had a moderate amount of activity in it, there wasn't too many people or traffic but it also wasn't dead. In a smooth motion, Chammy raised her french manicured left hand to wave at the camera.
"Hello everyone!" The young woman cheerfully stated. "Since so many of you requested it on my profile, I decided to do a live show!"

Her eyes quickly scanned the comments that was coming in, most of it was positive which is all that mattered to her. There was one comment that caught her eye, one that was requesting for Chammy to show the cosplay that she was wearing. Good, she thought. I can use this as an opportunity to show it off.
"Ah, you want to see my cosplay? Okay!" Moving a strand of the blonde wig she wore, Chammy turned the camera to reveal more of her outfit.

It was a cosplay for a school girl-a gyaru school girl to be exact. The uniform's blouse had the top buttons open with the red ribbon being slightly crooked. A yellow vest was on top of it which had it's lower buttons undone. Sitting on the young woman's left shoulder was a black school bag decorated with girlish buttons and a ribbon pin. Only down to her lower thighs was the length of the blue plaid skirt she wore. Chammy adjusted the black knee socks she wore so they'd be both be even.
"Do you like it? I was in a blonde mood today." Chammy confessed to the camera.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum