Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) Empty Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff)

Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:57 pm

Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

"I wonder what's gotten into Ulv, i hope she didn't herself into trouble" those were the words she uttered to herself as the cool breeze brushed against her face. Apparently she got an invitation from her good o'l friend Ulv, as far as the invitation goes it was very vague and only had the words Urgent just what was so urgent that she had to come all the way from the soul society to Africa of all things? With a hell butterfly Momo opened the gate between the soul society and human world, once there she began traveling to Africa relatively quickly and wore a more appropriate outfit for an enviorment such as this.

This is the first time the girl's ever been to Africa and since the technological advancements for the last 400 years it is now relatively a they had cars,planes, and even local resturaunts to serve people as if it wasn't a country striken with poverty at all. She began to shunpo around the area and started to sense the spiritual pressures from every corner to pinpoint the girl's location...knowing her she probably would meet somewhere private like a building or a underground area known only to her but that might be too obvious...a few minutes later she came across a riverbank a few miles from the city the blinding light of the afternoon the river was like a semi-molten mirror. She could feel its coolness even before she flicks it with her hand, sending droplets scattering over the surface like rain. Its depth is deceptive, mostly because it is as clear as a mountain spring. Every rounded stone on the bottom, every fish, is rendered in perfect clarity.

She then began walking around to see if this was the correct location, otherwise she'd have to ask someone if they spotted her.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) Empty Re: Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff)

Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:33 am

The Golden Girl!

Ulv Auber

Ulv sat in the shade of a tree, and focused inwards. While she was better able to deal with the heat of Africa than her predecessor, but it was still hot. Despite her biological advantage, she'd still get heatstroke, sat out in the African sun all day. Plus Yu-Shan needed a lot of looking into. She wasn't sure how people ever managed with this kind of power. But they did have a build up to it, Ulv had frontloaded herself and exploded into it without much of a warning. Too much benefit in too short a time for her to know what she was going to do with all this.

But that was for later. Not too later, admittedly, Hvit was gathering the power from the bridges, which had scaled with her Dantian, and if she wasn't careful, she'd break through again, with all the advantages to cultivation she was totting around these days. Now, she had to focus on the visitor who had come running around. It seemed like Momo couldn't just open a Senkaimon on Ulv's location, instead running about Africa like a headless chicken looking for someone when they both had a phone. Maybe getting stabbed several times by her friends muddled up her brain somewhat...

So she got up, curled her toes, and shot off towards Momo. She could feel this technique was not complete. Like Mirja's Slip-Stream of old, it's creation was not the end. She did not truly Grasp The World as she should. Merely grasping the earth. She'd have to look into that some time when she was free. Eventually, the tall, buxom gold woman appeared and snaffled Momo in a hug, squeezing tightly, before letting out a sigh of depreciation.
"Flat as a board. We should fix that one of these days. But, hello Momo~ glad you could come. I do need to talk to you about the Kido you did last time I saw you"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) Empty Re: Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff)

Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:48 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

She could sense that spiritual energy anywhere that it was recognizable it was definitely Ulv. The shinigami glanced as she was meditating under a tree before getting up and heading straight towards her using what appeared to be her variant of Shunpo perhaps?

Whatever the case she eyed at Ulv's muscular features once but something felt odd....and thats not just the skin color from white to straight gold as if she was covered in bodypaint, she swore that the sun reflected its light off her abs.

However before she could respond she recieved a hug, maybe she can ask for some pointers on how to improve her body far as tone...after all she was the same noodle arm girl then and she is still one now. The hug itself was genuinely nice her and a perfunctory gesture mandated by social etiquette and colder than day old oatmeal. It was short where it should be long, rigid instead of soft and ended as abruptly as it had began. It had all the soothing qualities of a traffic warden and just as much sex appeal. Then she was stopped without a backward glance, duty done, hug performed.

"Of course Ulv, is the kido working as intended? she of course ignoring the flat as a board comment..she knows that in terms of the chest region she's unsatisfactory at best and it gets annoying when one keeps reminded her. However she remained to smile with a look of curiosity wondering if the Kido didn't do anything negative in terms of her body.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:01 pm

The Golden Girl!

Ulv Auber

No response on the do something about her flatchestedness front. Hmm, maybe she wanted to look like a loli? Maybe Toshiro was into that sort of thing? Liking them as small as he was so he didn't feel overwhelmed...Ohh, Shiro, how naughty of you~ Ulv gave a smile as she came to that conclusion. But, if she wasn't into that, then it was time to get down to business and talk to Momo about the Kido she had made. A Magnificent Kido considering she made it on the spot in a day without anything to work off. Ulv was a unique thing, or rare enough to appear unique.

"Actually, not quite as expected. It worked, and honestly if one was not expecting some unforeseen circumstances in an experimental, never-before-tried Kido, then they are a fool. All that gathered power in the Maelstrom has been deposited to deeply into the Islands of my Inner World. So I can't get to them, and I need you to look it over and sort of..." She gestured with her hands to show she wasn't entirely sure what was meant to happen here. "...I dunno. Do Kido stuff to get the reiatsu to at least top layer ore so I can mine it properly? I don't pretend to know what I am talking about with this whole thing, so I'll just leave it to you to sort out"

Ulv fished out a small satchel of snacks, and opened it up, eating one and offering some to Momo.
"So, you should give it a preliminary look over so you know what the situation is, then we will go out on a girl's day and get you relaxed since I know you are overworking yourself as usual up there in the Seireitei. And come morning, we can do Kido Stuff to hopefully start what should have finished a long time ago"

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:21 am

FILLER TEXT HERE

The girl listened as Ulv began to explain the leftover energy that has now being dispersed into her inner world and that she obviously needed help with obtaining that energy back which she peered her eyes once Ulv showed where her inner world was "supposedly" located. This was going to be a pretty daunting task for the female but thats to be expected these days not everything can be solved easily with a simple word or phrase or hell a simple motion but requires in-depth knowledge and good decision making skills to complete it.

Momo watched as Ulv now had a satchel around her waist containing a plethora of snacks in which she waved her hands to decline the offer though it was a nice gesture.

"That'd be a great idea Ulv. she happily smiled and gave another hug after hearing about recieving a small break from all the work she's done around the sereitei this is exactly what the girl needed to get her mind off things plus getting to hang out with Ulv is another big plus.
Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:23 am

The Golden Girl!

Ulv Auber

Ulv returned the satchel to her waist and gave Momo a super tight hug as the tiny flat woman came to her. Picking her up with strong muscles and span her around a bit, before turning to Vastime and kicking off with her Earth-Grasping Step. She really could do something better with that, she was sure of it. Just needed to work on theory. And maybe have a bit more power after Momo did her stuff. To travel so fast, and feel little more than a soft, loving caress from the wind, was quite a thing. A wonderful, beautiful thing.

"So, what's with the intense enthusiasm for taking a break? Is your tundra-brat boyfriend keeping you up all night in ways that he shouldn't be? A guy should only keep a woman up in one aspect of her life. If he is getting overbearing, just bring me along and I'll give him a cuff round the ear and send him to his room without any dinner. You are a beautiful, highly skilled Shinigami who should be respected. Not just having everyone's work dumped on you because you are far too polite to tell them you have your own things" Ulv's lecture, while stern, was from the heart. Telling Momo exactly how it was, and what she should do about it.

Then, they arrived inside a changing room in a shop. Clearly, Ulv's technique was as precise as it was swift. Able to not only cover long distances but arrive where she wanted, and stop on a dime.
"Now, the Shunshakusho is not terrible, but it's boring, drab and unfit for a girl like you. We need to get you something much better to wear if we are doing this outting thing right" Ulv told Momo, and then proceeded to strip her out of everything she was wearing.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:22 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

The girl giggled as she was being spun around like a little child in a adults arms, though it may look childish to others it was a heartwarming moment for Momo, despite only knowing one another for a few days it felt like they've known for years...not only did Ulv recognize the fact that due to her kindness it makes it easy for someone to manipulate her to do other peoples work since she's not one to say no but the loving compliments about being beautiful made her heart skip a beat though she did look rather gloomy after hearinf that statement..

"Your the first person to actually say such thoughtful words to me... she thought to herself as she looked down...it was ashame that she heard Ulv of all people say that instead of Toshiro...they've been friends for almost four hundred years and not once has she heard him say anything romantic about her but he probably wouldn't be committed to a relationship...would he?

Suddenly they were in Vastime in the blink of an eye and the breeze was wonderful for a few seconds. And they both appeared to be in a shopping center with a changing room inside, the comment about her clothing wasn't far from the truth after all she does like to remain pure and inncoent while avoiding to show much skin compared to Rangiku and the other females.

"Now i wouldn't call Toshiro my boyfriend..he's just a good friend thats all.

"W-wait Ulv, i can take my own cloth- she was unable to say a single word as Ulv began stripping her down of everything she had on including her shihakshou,zanpaktou, and other stuff. Thankfully they were in the changing room as this was going on because if they werent she'd probably be put all over the internet for everyone to see...she could just imagine it now "Local girl gets stripped of clothing in the middle of town" teenagers and horny virgins would probably do the unspeakable while they watch the video and parents would have to cover their childrens eyes.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:50 pm

The Golden Girl!

Ulv Auber

Ulv had a lot more than just words to do with Momo, as she flitted from the changing room, only to return with underwear, that was promptly put on her. Ulv didn't seem to be treating Momo as if she couldn't do it, just wrapped up in the moment and believing she was much faster to go about it.
"Now, I would suggest something that would help with your bust size, but you seem to be appealing to Toshiro by showing you can be small as well, so we will just leave them like that and try to aplify your other aspects. You have a great deal of natural beauty, so we should work on that" Ulv said, fluffing Momo's hair and then starting to quickly apply the makeup, rapid but precise, and with a light hand so it accented her face, rather than covered it like some women seemed to do with their makeup.

One that was done, she left the changing room again for a few moments, and then returned, adorning Momo with a magnificent silk Qipao and matching gloves that went up to her elbows. The last addition, were ornate heels slipped onto her feet and strapped in. Finally finished making her look good, Ulv gave her a spin, and pointed her in the direction of the mirror.
"Ja-Jan~ how do you like it? Kind of less dramatic than my last makeover, but I don't think you'd appreciate shocking blue hair and a lot of piercings, huh? Plus heels like these suit you a lot better than the Ballet Boots I had her in. It was a different time, different woman, different tastes. Not that I wouldn't mind having you in a cute maid's uniform with your underwear going buzz to keep you smiling through the day, but yea. Now, let's go find a salon~"

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:35 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

thankfully for her she wasn't going to get surgery to obtain bigger melons after all that would be both disturbing and it would be understandable if she was more of Rangiku's height or Ulv's it'd make sense but considering she's Toshiro's height albiet by a few inches it wouldn't fit her. Regardless the female was assaulted with a barrage of makeup and other acessories but it was very quick and subtle, after a few adjustments with her hair and being spun around like a cartoon character she got a good look of herself at the mirror.

[color:383a=##FF1493]"I-i...love it
It reminded her of the time when she dozed off and fell ten feet to the ground, landing on her back. It was as if the impact had knocked every wisp of air from her lungs, and she laid there struggling to inhale, to exhale, to do anything.

That's how she felt now, trying to remember how to breathe, unable to speak, totally stunned.

[color=#FF1493]"What was that last part?"[color] Momo said, looking Ulv with a curious look on her face being pure as ever after all she's wasn't a pervert so her knowledge of what all these fancy words meant were abismal after all she wasn't the type of woman to expose herself out in the open without conscent. Regardless she was happy that she got an outfit that purely signified her beauty and essence with a brand new hairstyle its as if this was an entirely different person all together.

But the fun wasn't over as she heard Ulv say that they were going to a salon next...this had got to be the most relaxing day she's had in forever, first being treated to some fresh clothing and now time at the salon? What else could a girl not want?

"Well what are we waiting for lets go! she happily said before stumbling in her heels but she didnt care she was exhilirating with energy like a little child about to arrive at the candy store
Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:29 am

The Golden Girl!

Ulv Auber

Spinning Momo as she asked about that last part, Ulv smiled and wrapped her arms around the woman, making her look at the mirror while Ulv's hands toyed with her, not quite enough to stimulate anything, but certainly enough to get her cheeks nice and rosy red with embarrassment. The smile on Ulv's lips was an interesting one, and she even laughed softly, as she moved so close to Momo's ear, her breath was hot against it.
"Ohh? You want to know more about Ceal? About what she begged me to do to her, and what I obliged, and did without restraint? You secretly want to be taken, and played with? Hiding behind that cute innocence like you do, but inside you want to know what it is like to feel pleasure, unbridled and unrestrained? You want someone to take your body and turn it into a factory of bubbling lust, to see your toes curl, your body arch, your moans deep and hearty as you are pushed forward. The edge of pleasure approaching rapidly, and then just when you think you can't hold on anymore..." Ulv paused for a moment to nibble on Momo's ear.

"Boom. You explode. Your mind melts and you no longer control your own actions. You just shudder intensely and the best feeling you have ever felt in your life invades every single part of you. You come to realize just how intensely you feel when you give yourself over to another in your entirety, and crave it. You want them to do whatever they want to you because it just feels so good, and you are prepared to go through anything just so they make you feel like that again, and again, and again. You realize that true happiness lies on the other side, of losing power over yourself"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum