Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Here We Are Again [Private/Ask To Join Only] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Here We Are Again [Private/Ask To Join Only] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Here We Are Again [Private/Ask To Join Only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here We Are Again [Private/Ask To Join Only]

Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:41 am

Here We Are Again [Private/Ask To Join Only] - Page 3 JCRrxmK

STEALTH FORCE CAPTAIN

Artist: Ashe - Song: Kawaita Sakebi Acapella

At her response, Henrex simply left the pile there, his Tulpa dissipating as quickly as it had formed, with Henrex taking one last glance at the pile of age-old rust and scrap before he stepped into Ci Lan Tsu's tent, quietly kneeling on the floor out of habit. Shortly after he was beckoned inside and he had... "seated", himself, Ci Lan handed him a small bottle.

Taking a small peek inside, and the scent immediately being registered from his heightened senses, he genuinely couldn't see anything different about it. It was normal -- a sense of normal that just...made him uneasy. Blinking twice as if that would do anything, he took a glance at Ci Lan as she rested on her bed, explaining the effects of the substance, which only made him more confused.

There wasn't any sense of anxiety that he could feel in himself -- just the confusion about what this was, and why she was giving it to him. However, not long after that, Ci Lan -- breaking her rather calm and collected demeanor with a brief sharp and vulgar quip, stripped herself, leaving the half-breed in front of her...rather speechless, as well as red-faced.

A heavy blush spread across his cheeks faster than a new version of anything by Microsoft needing to be patched. The young man's jaw hung ajar as he processed everything in front of him. The first thing that he could think of was that...well, Ulv wasn't kidding about Ci Lan wanting his children. But, at the same time, there was also the thought of Taichou.

The woman had been away for quite some time, and it was something that hurt him, just thinking about it -- yet, there was still a stubborn ember of hope that burned inside him. This caused his gaze to falter, turning to the ground and his mouth to close. A hand slowly rose from his side, resting at his chest as he rose to his feet, swallowing hard as his eyes became hidden through his hair.

"...I can't. There's someone important to me, that I love. I don't want to do this, her to come back, and risk breaking her heart. It would hurt too much. I don't want either of us to go through any more pain."

Despite saying this, he remained frozen, unable to bring himself to move. A conflict also burned in his heart as his hand dropped to his side, a fist clenched tighter than steel as he stood there -- unsure of why he even still standing there. He missed the woman he loved, yet there was still this desire to be accepted and loved that he wanted, someone that would be present in his evermore chaotic life.

But, he wanted to keep his loyalty and hope towards her. Ironically, it was a constant vicious cycle -- just like the one he wanted to be broken in the world around him.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Here We Are Again [Private/Ask To Join Only] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Here We Are Again [Private/Ask To Join Only] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Here We Are Again [Private/Ask To Join Only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here We Are Again [Private/Ask To Join Only]

Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:32 pm

Madam Tsu

Ci Lan Tsu

Ci turned to him as he denied her on basis of someone special waiting for him. And him for her. The confusion on her face was mild, but visible as she looked at his internal war. Ci forgot that the outside world had it's own culture, and Mirja's osmosisal acceptance of Wulin made Ci think that most could handle it. She took a seat on the bed and looked up at Henrex. Clothing clearly something to keep them warm rather than any sense of propriety.

"Hmm. It is ultimately your choice of course. I can not force you to my bed. And I wouldn't if I could. But, why should one disallow the other? We are just making a baby. We are not getting married, nor do we love each other. We are not committing our lives to each other, we are just creating life to further our lineages. When a clan is weak like mine is, they must look outside their walls to bring it back to strength. Stubbornly clinging to bloodlines is how clans fade into obscurity and death"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Here We Are Again [Private/Ask To Join Only] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Here We Are Again [Private/Ask To Join Only] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:50 am

Here We Are Again [Private/Ask To Join Only] - Page 3 JCRrxmK

STEALTH FORCE CAPTAIN

Artist: Slenderbodies - Song: Take You Home

For a while, Henrex remained silent as Ci Lan responded, admittedly a little surprised at her level tone. For him, it was more than "just procreation". He understood her reason as to why she wanted his children, but...he just couldn't feel right doing so. Maybe it was just him being overly devoted to the woman he loved, but he still held true to what he had stated before.

He didn't want either himself or Taichou to go through any more pain. They had both been through enough -- especially with their constant separation. Sighing softly, Henrex pushed his hair from his face as he turned to look at Ci Lan, going over his words in his head and try to say it in the nicest way that he could.

"That's exactly the problem. I just don't want a child with someone that I don't love. I understand why you want this, but...I can't bring myself to do it and feel right about it, in the end. I'm sorry."

Another moment of hesitation occurred as Henrex turned around and went to leave. His gaze turned to the ground for a second, before rising as he stepped out of the tent, drawing his sword and opening a Senkaimon and stepping through to return to the Seireitei, a sense of guilt tugging at him every step of the way home.

[Exit]

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum