Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seeking Truth - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Seeking Truth - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Seeking Truth - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeking Truth

Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:53 am

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

Seeking Truth - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Getting herself up off the ground and brushing herself off, she nodded at his idea not to use Mirja's pose and posture, or running style.
"That, is a very good idea, my friendly Crater Enthusiast. Mirja's running style relied heavily on the fact that she had the durability of several mountains. Try to copy it, and a torn ligament will be getting off lightly. I'm not exactly a slouch in the solid body department-" She gave Tatsuya a visit to her gunshow to show off "-But Mirja was a whole 'nother world when it came to being solid as a rock"

Smiling to herself, she could remember a few times Mirja had broken shins simply by taking the kicks on her body and not telling them she was as she was. It was amusing. But then there was that one time that an Atlas kicked her and dam near broke her neck because of that.
"As for what I am thinking, same thing everyone who thinks it's a great idea to jump out of a moving train onto a platform is thinking. 'Sure, I can make that. Screw science, what has it ever done for me. Inertia is a myth, the earth is flat'. Kind of thing. What else would a muscular homonculus be thinking off when using a running technique that wasn't her own?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Anonymous

Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:26 pm

The Dragon Rising

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

"Alright, I get the idea of what you are going for, your body needs to experience this force in order to go forward. So" He said pausing as he removed his jacket's top and set it down on the ground with his sword."I'll recreate it and you withstand it. I don't care if we do it a thousand or a million times. Let's make your body remember the sensation it feels to the point you've no thoughts but your favorite tune." He said smiling a bit as reiatsu started to come off his body a bit. Tatsuya was physically just as big as her muscle wise and seemed almost like he'd been sculpted from mountains. Scars lined his body from every which angle and portion. This wasn't going to be an easy task but he reviewed the footage. It was like going 90 and all of sudden stopping. Her body couldn't stop the forward momentum built up. So, in theory, all he had to do was recreate that sensation of force she was feeling. Make her capable of adapting to it from any angle or position as well.

Inhaling a breath he took a stance slowly as he seemed to be preparing for something. He needed to control the force required to make sure she didn't get hurt by that aspect. The kinetic force wasn't an easy thing and required a delicate touch in a way. "Prepare yourself, let's get a good work out in." He grinned as though baring his fangs outwards. Though he had fairly normal teeth something about him was like a canine almost. Bringing his hand back as he took control of his breath he prepared for something. Now, this would require a precise hand on his part. To create a similar impact of her landing to let her adjust to it more. Physical training was the answer to the problem in this case. Mirja was a mountain and built like one also. But though this girl wasn't a small fry she didn't have the same muscle structure. Just mimicking moves would prove dangerous to health and limbs. So this was his idea training as though your life depended on it.

Exposure to the situation over and over again to help her body and soul grasp it. He shot his fist out and it sounded like a cannon explosion going off. The amount of kinetic force hit the girl suddenly. But it wasn't threatening he'd done this twisting motion with it to manipulate the blast of force. It would be similar to when she landed. The forward pull on the kinetic force would drag her forwards. He was successfully creating a forward pulling kinetic blow. Tatsuya was very accustomed to using his strength. Twisting his wrist he got ready to send another one when he saw the girl was ready again. He'd do this for days if need be with her till he saw her gain something. Science was good and she was right about that, but if she wanted to compute it and see it. She needed to see it far more often in the realization of what it was. This wasn't something you picked up easily as he stood there. The motion used of twisting his hand and pulling back the force almost created a specialized effect. He was manipulating his strength to precise degree's. Tatsuya didn't just unleash raw power without understanding. He'd give her a moment to see what needed to be shifted as he calculated the force with his A.I slowly. Making sure his math was on point.

The damage here if any was the same she would take from failing her landing. Beyond that it was just the same feeling and effect for her.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seeking Truth - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Seeking Truth - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:04 pm

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

Seeking Truth - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Ulv gave a rather sarcastic look as he announced the great goal of her just learning how to do it. Like it was some magnificent training regime nobody else in the whole world could have thought of. That was what she was planning to do, but these sort of things didn't just come from nowhere. Then, she looked at him as he raised his fist, and eeped a little, taking off before he could do anything like that. Shinigami Reiatsu platforms were so insanely versatile for mid-air manoeuvring, they were so dramatically underused by their practitioners. Just to stand on air and look cool.

Landing afterwards, and a lot closer to him, she held out her hands, and looked over his body. It was strong, and while not enough to throw her as fast as she would be running, it was still fast enough for her to get a grasp of the concept.
"Besides, opposed force while I am still on the ground wouldn't help at all. Gotta do it like this. You be Collosus, I'll be Wolverine...or, I guess X-23 in this situation. Did she ever do it...? I dunno" Ulv wasted no time in climbing up on the man, since he seemed so vigorous about her training, so she was going to take advantage of him. Getting settled in, she was launched, and made to take the force as she landed sudden and without aid. It was difficult, the first few times she went to a tumble, but by the twelfth throw, she had managed to get it down to a long stumble.

She had more understanding of her body than anyone else watching on would ever have, and so knew there was something beyond technique that was the issue here. She didn't have the strength to fully fight the inertia. She needed more....
"Well, this has been a lovely day out, huh? Thank you for all your help, Crater Man. But, I'm gonna head home. If you wanna come get something to eat, you are more than welcome~"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum