Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey, You, Whatcha Gonna Do? (Murasaki, Stefan) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Hey, You, Whatcha Gonna Do? (Murasaki, Stefan) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Hey, You, Whatcha Gonna Do? (Murasaki, Stefan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey, You, Whatcha Gonna Do? (Murasaki, Stefan)

Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:18 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

“I don't see a lotta reason to wait on a release. It's not a big deal, ya know? I don't try to make a secret of 'em, no reason to hold out. 'Specially when I'm not doin' too hot.”

Indeed, “not doing too hot” was exactly how Murasaki felt about this bout. Was this how behind she was? It seemed like he was barely even trying, but she knew that she was already well past what she normally needed to pull off in a fight. Big problem... Taking another deep breath, she studied Stefan carefully, her eyes looking over his every action. There weren't many of them. In fact, she wasn't sure if there were any. That was an even bigger problem. Geez...

“I'm not gonna hold onto it if it's in the way. That'd just get me killed.”

That was obvious to her, and while she felt a faint panic setting in, she pushed that out of her mind for the moment. She'd be alright if she kept it together, she just had to keep studying. He was playing with her here, and Murasaki knew that if he wanted to he could just cut her in half. That was part of why she'd come after all, but still. She'd have to be able to handle that.

Oh no.

She knew this was gonna be painful if she took the hit. Heck, it'd probably be lethal. She didn't have time to think about what to do here, and she knew she was overthinking it. As Stefan swung at her, she noted that it was gonna be coming straight for her side. She could have just jumped away, but staying on the defensive the whole time would put her in a terrible position. So instead, she lowered herself and moved toward Stefan's right, directly under the path of the blade, and rather tragically noted to herself that at least some of her ponytail probably wasn't gonna make it through that unscathed. In the same motion, she brought Keifu downward for a slash of her own, a low strike that moved with her rather than requiring much extra action. If it was genuinely effective, all the better. But she simply wanted to hit him for now.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template made by: JWC
Template Coding by: The Frost

Hey, You, Whatcha Gonna Do? (Murasaki, Stefan) - Page 2 DVNh7M9

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey, You, Whatcha Gonna Do? (Murasaki, Stefan) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Hey, You, Whatcha Gonna Do? (Murasaki, Stefan) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Hey, You, Whatcha Gonna Do? (Murasaki, Stefan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey, You, Whatcha Gonna Do? (Murasaki, Stefan)

Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:03 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Murasaki already knew that her options here were incredibly limited. In fact, she might have even dared to say that they were none. Such a thought was only amplified further as Stefan's knee slammed into her abdomen. To describe it as “like a truck” or anything wouldn't have even been remotely close to accurate. It was, give or take, the single most painful thing Murasaki'd ever felt in her life. And she'd felt a whole lotta things in her life, let her tell ya.

It was correct that Stefan's strike sent Murasaki reeling back, and as she finally came to a stop, she took a quick little mental moment to think about things. Actually, she didn't think about too many things. Mostly just one thing. Maybe this hadn't been such a good idea. With a great effort, she stood back up, gritting her teeth and holding her sword as carefully as one could manage after that. She was pretty sure that quite a few somethings were broken in her torso. Geez...

“Well... That wasn't a fun one at all.”

She knew this was already a lost battle, but she wasn't going to go out without a fight at least. She kept her ground, mostly because she didn't want to move much after how painful that had been. But she focused on Keifu, quite intensely, and after a moment she simply spoke one word.

“Bankai.”

Even in what was a monumental release, Murasaki's nature did not seem to change much. It was, perhaps, an underwhelming Bankai. She doubted it would help her much here, considering exactly what she needed right now was more raw power. But if nothing else, she was going to lose this giving it her everything.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:28 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

“Well, the way I see it, enough's not enough just yet. If I can still stand up, I've still got a little more left ta go, ya get me?”

Murasaki, of course, understood the gulf she now faced. She knew there would be no crossing it toda, but that didn't stop her. If anything, it just mae her a ittle bit angry. She'd worked a long time to get where she was. She'd thought it was imressive. But it seemed more and more like it honesly wasn't much worth talking about at all. The more that thought seemed to ring through her head, the more firmly she settled on her net step. It didn't matter whether she won or lost now, and she knew that relying on Bankai wouldn't do her any good. So instead, she took a long, deep breath, focusing inward.

“You want everything? Well, I can't use everything all at once, sorry to say. But I can give ya my best.”

If she had to, Murasaki knew she could escape with this. She just didn't want to.

“Musonzai.”

Her voice seemed to hollow as she spoke that word, her usual cheery demeanor simply falling away and replaced by...well, nothing at all. Though her zanpakuto's form remained that of its Bankai, it exuded no spirutual pressure any longer. Nor, for that matter, did Murasaki herself. This was not so much a trump card for her, but was rather simply a final gambit. If this didn't work, nothing she had would.

Stepping forward with all of her speed, it was genuinely impressive just how uick she was even without any of the boons one might gain from spiritual energy. Musonzai had cut those away, but her own body still had trmendous capabiliy in its own right. This time she stopped at Stefan's left side, positioning such that she would have even a hair's breadth more of a window to dodge whatever response came her way.

Readying both of her swords, Murasaki then swung both in as calculated a manner as she could. The setup, in theory, should have been something Stefan could read, due simply to his mstery of the blade. Two strikes with both blades, a feint with the main hand and a genuine attack with the offhand. Murasaki's technique, of course, was impeccable, and in all likelihood this in itself would have been perfectly effective on any normal opponent. But Murasai knew this was far from a normal opponent, and this was why there was a second layer to these strokes of her blade; that both were far more than normal attacks, but were her Suzuran brought into action. If either struck Stefan, the blades would not need to carry tremendous physical force, as Suzuran was nothing short of the platonic ideal of a cut made manifest. If she so much as grazed her opponent, no matter what happened afterward, Mursaki knew that she would have hurt him.

And that, right now, was good enough for her.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:53 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

In the absence of any emotion to exert control over her, Murasaki could intellectually understand that Stefan had only widened the distance in their abilities even further simply by deciding to. She noted that only this change had incited such a reaction, and while now was not the time, she committed that thought to memory for future reference. It could, in theory, be useful one day.

However, the strike she had entered into Musonzai for had failed. The captain had suspected it might, and she had suspected as much might happen. Thus she exited that form near as quickly as she had left it, her energy returning and the full power of her release once again exploding outward. Yet, even as the emptiness left her soul, it had not left her heart. Her expression was unchanged, a cold gaze that seemed so very far from the cheer she had brought to the room.

Murasaki looked upward to the falling ceiling, and stepped out of the way of a piece of debris that had come just a touch too close for her liking. Her gaze returned to Stefan, and while her attitude seemed undaunted, it was obvious from her stance, and the weight her blades now seemed to carry in her hands, that what he had done had shaken her unbelievably deeply.

“Musonzai is as much a part of me as anything else. I'm a sword, Mr. Soan. I'd have thought you of all people would know that a sword, no matter what you can do with it, is made to kill. It's not throwing myself away, not to me. It's making myself the only thing left. But it doesn't matter anyway, does it? No matter what I have or don't have, I couldn't ever kill you, no matter how long I stood here and tried.”

Though her voice was unchanged, and and her expression stayed as dead as before, it was obvious that the emotion behind her words was still genuine. Her Musonzai had ended, after all. Below this mask was still the girl she was. And as she continued to speak, though her face did not change, her eyes grew misty, and after a moment, tears began to trickle down her unfazed features.

“You asked for everything I had, and I've given it to you. So what now?”

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:13 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Having not expected such an interaction, even Murasaki's blank demeanor softened just a touch as Stefan placed his hand on her shoulder. There was something comforting about it, though she knew that the fury she might have felt would still massively overshadow it if she let it. She knew that what he was saying was true, and it wasn't even that she didn't want to accept it. It was just that it hurt to do.

“Yeah. You're right, Mr. Soan.”

There wasn't any pain or difficulty in saying that sentence. After all, the girl knew fully that it was true. But she didn't have any better way to respond, and she felt that expressing that first, in such absolute and basic terms, would make clear the tone that she wanted to convey.

“But I don't pity you, either. You could do anything you want to, nothing would stop you. I've tried to come anywhere close, but I'm nowhere near that. It's almost funny, you know? I'd give a lot to be where you are, and I think you'd do the same to be here, to have all this room left to grow. But trading spots like that isn't doable, so I guess we gotta just work around it.”

There was almost an audible click from Murasaki's mind as the gears turned into place for her. She was not hugely bright, and it seemed as though what Stefan said had only really fully impacted her now. Sure, he was not someone that worked for her. But he did live on Earth, and that was her job, to help people on Earth. So if nothing else, she had that.

“I'll impress you one day, Mr. Soan. I promise. That way I can show you how much more you can still do.”

Everything, ultimately, seemed to come back around for Murasaki. She accepted the push of her blade into her chest with affirmative nod, ending her releases and sheathing both of her zanpakuto. She had come here with a goal, and it was true she hadn't met it yet. That hurt her deeply, but at least in this moment, she clung to what she had still left here with. No, it was not the same, but it was infinitely better than nothing at all.

“Thank you.”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum