Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] Empty Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda]

Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:11 pm

Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

A gentle touch down and the whispering of wind heralded Ulv's appearance. She was getting better and better at this The Wind business, and it was glorious. She was a fast girl, not as fast as Mirja but there were other pursuits for Ulv to focus on. Like this one. Where hse was going to take her new, almighty Resolve Flame and the Devil's Heart, and go over to a friend and see how she was. Arianda was an even older friend than Henrex, and while they had some troubles, she was a closer friend than Henrex. Weither that was because Ari liked the sex or because of some other thing...Ulv would actually find out soon, what with her Empathic Heart Of Fire and all.

So, she gave a knock on the door. The house was big and maybe Ari was having sex with Taichou in the shower again, so she made sure to knock hard and well so that it could be heard through the house. Ari needed some sort of maid to help her about this place, or something like that. Maybe Henrex's kid when Ci finally pops that one out. If Ari could keep it in her pants, that was. There was a second knock, just to make sure, and then Ulv stood and waited.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] Empty Re: Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda]

Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:28 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Arianda's "humble abode. Honestly, it wasn't really all that humble; after all, it is a mansion. But, it wasn't big enough that the little demon couldn't hear knocking on the door. Now, was she and her big sister, Taichou, getting down and dirty in the shower? No, not today. They had spent some time together the previous night getting down and dirty. So, the only distraction for Ari was a soft bed that she had to climb out of; leaving Taichou there even if her big sister was still present at the house in general. The demon got some shorts on, a bra, and a shirt, and then soon walked downstairs; her now sock covered feed making gentle patter noises as she moved to the door.

After opening that door, Arianda found Ulv; the person who was basically like Mirja 2.0. And, if she looked closely, she may see the remnants of hickies on the demon's neck; from a certain demon sister of Ari's. Obviously, they were nearly gone, but, the fact that they took this long to be rid of was either because Ari purposefully slowed it or Taichou gave her little sister one hell of a nip. Of course, there were also some lip stick stains on the demon's face; which she soon wiped off when she realized that Ulv was the one who came to see her today. Better not to piss her off, after all.

"Oh... hey Ulv. What brings you here? Everything okay?"

The demon could not help but ask. Yes, they were friends; able to patch up her and Mirja's relationship completely and also create a technically newer friendship with Ulv herself. But, now the only thing to wonder why, aside from possibly criticize Ari on what she does with Taichou, Ulv was here. Of course, it could be a friendly visit. However, the Angel of Conflict would find out eventually why the woman was here now.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:50 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Waiting outside, Ulv just, closed her eyes for a moment as she turned up with hickies and lipstick from Taichou, by the smell of it.
"Is it a demon thing, having sex all the time? Inami was really going for it as soon as she saw me, makes me think it is less a thing that is unique to you and more that all Demons are sex crazed maniacs" there was a warm teasing to the words, as with everything. Ulv was not here to demean or insult, she was here to help, and to lend a hand. From the feel of it, Arianda needed that.

"Everything is fine. I just thought I'd come to see how you were doing and also share in a new trick I got. There is a decision to make, and you can't sit on both sides of the fence. There is nothing I need to or can do for you if it is one side, but if it isthe other I can help you. The world seems to be unavoidably driven to remind itself why War is bad, and you need to decide which side you will be standing with. Shadowfall, Vastime, or even just with me, on no side at all"

"There are benefits to each side, mine included. But, you have never really given me a solid answer as to which one you stand on, so I know exactly how to interact with you"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:14 pm

Arianda blushed a tiny bit at Ulv's comment with a small giggle escaping the girl's lips. It seemed last night with her big sister helped Ari in more ways than one. But, Ulv was at least still spot on with Ari needing help. She was a mess.

"You could say that... Taichou wasn't much for it before she became my sister. After she became my big sister, well, when we're not taking care of actual business and dealing with life, we go out and then have some fun at home... She and I are there for each other when other’s may not be. I’m glad to have her as my big sister. In more ways than one… heh… Just, please don't go into my room. It's... well, not fit for others besides me and Taichou right now. Anywho! Come in, Ulv~"

The demon opened the door for Ulv, letting the girl in and then closing the door behind them. Then came why Ulv was here, to help Ari decide what side she was on; that she could not teeter on the fence of indecision. The problem is, Ari wanted to do exactly that. She couldn't just leave Mana; not for just Henrex at least. She needed something more than just a good friend to draw her away from shadowfall. Even then, she would be neutral, only providing information to Vastime and the like. Hell, if she even did that. The demon could never truly betray Mana.

"I... I don't know if I could ever give you a solid Answer, Ulv. Even if there was something or someone big enough to pull me away from Mana, I couldn't be on the side of Vastime; and I'm pretty sure I could only really be neutral like you are. Possibly providing information to enemies of Shadowfall; if that. I... I just owe Mana so much; she changed my life. I could never betray her... but, I do know, to her, I am no more than a personal pet for her amusement..."

Arianda let out a soft sigh, popping her neck, then her arms, and finally her knuckles. She thought for a few moments before looking at Ulv; smiling at the woman.

"My family is the only thing that keeps me sane in the conflict I feel from both the world and myself... Well, that and my will to stay who I am now. I like who I am, and not who I was when Mirja and I first met. Which was much more of an angry being. My point is... I don't know which side I am on, Ulv. But, my family and friends end up taking priority most of the time... But, regardless, my alignment is unknown to me. Aside from that... why else are you here, Ulv...?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:16 pm

The Flame Of Hope

"Change is not always a good thing. I don't know how you were back then but it is not like you are doing well now. I can feel your heart and hear your mind, neither of them are stable. I just wonder what will happen if you try to maintain this omniality you want and then someone, or indeed everyone, no longer likes it. Henrex will be on the Gotei side, Taichou will most probably be with Henrex, because he is the biggest mother hen in the universe. So right away you are split down the middle. But, there is another angle to think about. This coming War is going to be a bloody one, filled with death and war and carnage. And conflict.

Are you prepared, to handle the coming emotion and the flood of demonic power that is going to wash over your mind and body when this conflict starts and you are in the middle of it for being unable to decide where to stand? Do you think Taichou will still love you the same when you become the Angel Of Conflict? Do you think she will be able to? Do you think you can handle the touch of fear that will be forever in her eyes even if she can get over it?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:34 pm

Arianda flinched slightly at what Mirja said; and then caught her attention with her big sister. Taichou, the woman who Arianda loved more than Mana; who she likely loved more than most beings that she currently loved at this moment. Would there be another? Maybe... but who knows. Arianda could only look at Ulv before she let a soft chuckle escape her lips.

"Ulv... I already am the Angel of Conflict, my Chasm Revival, my powers; that's what I am. But, if I was slung into the middle of the coming war; who I am now could be lost. That scares me, more than Mana, more than death, more than anything in this world; I don't want to lose me, and I certainly don't want to know what it feels like to have a war's level of conflict on my shoulders. At least... not while I myself am in conflict.."

Arianda soon let a small sigh pass her lips as the demon took a seat on the nearest thing to sit on; the floor, a chair, anything. She needed to think. The demon gently moved her hand up to gently touch the hickies on her neck. Then her other hand moved to the other side of her neck before the demon let out a breath, then two, then three; breathing deeply as she became a slight bit calmer.

"I... I don't know if I can leave shadowfall right now. My family would have nowhere to go. Well, at least Aki and I wouldn't. I know Tai has a home in the Soul Society. But Ulv..."

Arianda's gaze shifted from the ground, her silver eyes steely as the turmoil that was inside her was calm for once; a small growl in her throat as she spoke.

"I sure as shit am going to protect my family from this coming Conflict."

Soon enough, the demon broke into a smile, a bright, wide smile that was one of her more genuine, goofy ass, smiles.

"Think you can help me get a place to go...? Sure, I can take possessions, money, maybe some clothes, bedding, and obviously my family; but I can't take this house. Think you can help me find a place to go with Aki and Taichou... where we can be safe..? I'm sure, if I leave, Mana won't think much of it... I'm just her plaything; not something she actually cares for. Just a favored toy that can be thrown to the wayside once it's use is done..."

Arianda gently scratched her head before she crossed her legs, then her arms, and thought for a few moments. Sure, she didn't want to betray Mana, but, she just needed to leave, and maybe find a way to cut off her connection to Mana while keeping her Eris Seal. After all, Amphilogiai and Ari were their own beings. Besides, if Amphilogiai had any issues, she would've spoken up now. The Eris child loves conflict, of all kinds, even ones involved against its mother Eris.

"Oh, also, can you get Henrex's help too...? With the war coming he's needed to keep his distance and I kinda miss him... Can't be associated with an Archduchess of shadowfall, and all. For now, a small house out of the way will do... just some place safe... and away. And hopefully I can figure out how to severe the connection Mana has to me, and keep my Eris powers..."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:54 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Ulv, shook her head softly at Arianda's claims that she was the Angel of Conflict. It was a nitpick but still important to Ulv's perception.
"No, right now you are Arianda Vael. The cute, sex-crazed deviant with a thing for tentacles and futanari girls. That is who you are, with your powers just being your powers. But if they overwhelm you, then they become your personality, rather than your powers. And that is the worrying part" Ulv walked over and gave Arianda a headpat, a warm and comforting thing that made the chains on her Devil Bonds jangle softly with the movement.

"As for everything else, house included, I can help you out. It'll take about an hour to build up the requisite power, which will give you enough time to pack everything you want so it doesn't fall off where it is sat when I move your house" she told Ari, and then headed outside, to a vantage point where she got down into the renowned Lotus Position, and began to focus. Amber flames circled Ulv, coming out of her arms as she readied herself for the great exodus of Arianda's House to begin.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:04 am

A pat on the head. A reassuring pat as Arianda looked up at Ulv, as there was a height difference between the two, and gave the woman a smile. She chuckled softly and gave Ulv a gentle hug, before she tapped her lip and sighed.

"Maybe... but to me, I am both; but the Ari you call cute, well, luckily that's me as long as I don't get too much conflict in my system from external sources~"

Arianda let out a soft chuckle before thinking for a few moments. Why now? Why choose now to leave Shadowfall? Well, Arianda was afraid. Afraid of what she would become in the war, afraid of how much she really means to Mana, and afraid of what would happen if she asked Henrex for help to stay Neutral. But she wanted to stay Neutral. If not for her personality change, her gain of true emotions, she would have easily been a weapon for the Queen. But now? She had a family, A daughter, A sister, and friends that could get in trouble from their association with her. Sure, she didn't care in the past. Why did it matter? But now... it definitely did.

After a tiny little reprieve, Arianda heard Ulv talk about moving her house. The demon's eyes went wide, wider than they should as she dashed to Ulv and grabbed her shoulders. It was a little rough, but, the demon was driven into a small panic right then.

"Ulv! No, no moving the house. I want to be subtle... Subtle, not tear my house up from the middle of Europe. I don't need my absence being known immediately... I need time to hide myself, and disconnect myself from Mana; otherwise all of this will be pointless."

Arianda gave Ulv a hug, the hug much more akin to how a hug from the demon would be; tight, and warm. After a few moments, maybe 10 moments actually, Arianda let go of Ulv and gave her a smile. It was a bright smile, one concealing a bit of fear and doubt. But, the demon did not want to find out if she was enveloped in Conflict.

"But! You can help me move by helping me move my luggage~! Aki and I shouldn't take too long to pack up... and I can pack up Taichou's stuff for her if she doesn't already have things packed up. She... She probably already knows about this. But, I guess now to answer what is probably a rather important question... Where the hell would I go, Ulv?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:44 am

The Flame Of Hope

Apparently Arianda didn't want the actual house moving. Which sucked but ehh, so Ulv did not move the actual house and instead helped her pack, making sure Arianda was out of the room before packing Taichou into a latex sleep sack and hood. 'Packing' her away in one of the bags would be a most hilarious reveal to the Demon Girl. And while having physical fun, she was also having mental thought. Ulv could feel Arianda's heart and it was quite the turmoil of emotions. And yet, the biggest thing, Ulv could definitely solve. Her Devil's Heart was just what was needed for Arianda.

She could create a great Blazing Iron Wall. One that kept the influence of Mana and the corruption of her Origin on one side of it, but with a strainer to allow the power itself through. Clensed of taint by the fire, Ari would no longer have to fear the touch of the Demon Queen or losing herself to the Conflict. But that, was the point of contestation. If she no longer had to worry about losing herself to Conflict, she would be perfectly poised to join the War on Mana's side as there were no more worries. Could Ulv trust Ari to honor the gift and not abuse it? She had grown up since that time down in the labs but it was still a major thing.

Picking up the Taichou Bag and a few others, she carried them out side, and then gave Arianda a smile, and a nod.
"Ahh, don't worry about where you are going, just follow me. I have just the place"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:16 pm

Arianda intended to pack, and pack she did, gathering up nearly all the clothes in her closet; at least the important one. Hell, the demon even made sure to take as much money that she could with her. It was the money she earned. But, it may not mean much in the long run; just a comfort to her ego and to hopefully provide a bit of comfort for her family until they were able to get this home from Europe or remake an exact copy elsewhere in the world. But, that was to think of another day; not this day. Fear could rule for now... she would rather live as herself than as a weapon.

So, with at least a good chunk of time spent packing, in which Arianda quite possibly lost track of her elder Sister during that time; if Taichou was even there in the first place. The demon also assisted her daughter in packing. Aki probably took the longest, the little demon not wanting to leave their home. She was attached to it, as she rightly should be; but Arianda gave her little girl a few hugs and kisses before convincing her it would be alright. Hell, Ari may get Henrex to build her their house; exactly as it was. After a good hour of packing, Arianda had a rather sizable amount of luggage that she compressed into a single bag; which looked heavy beyond belief. But, Arianda was no weakling. After Aki hoisted her own bags, Arianda had the girl hop on her back for a piggy back ride; at least for now. It would be easier to keep everything with her like this than if she and Aki were both walking; with Ari carrying a bag heavy enough to brain someone. Afterwards, Arianda walked out to where Ulv was, closing and locking the door; the demon pocketing the keys and grinning. It was still her house; those keys will be hers until the place burns. She then looked towards Ulv, carrying a bag that looked suspiciously human-like. But, the demon didn't question it; as she knew her big sister could take care of herself and was likely already headed out.

"So... what's this place you are thinking of, Ulv...? Or are you not gonna tell me till we get there?"

Arianda gave Ulv a soft smile, giving the daughter that was riding on her back a slight nuzzle before the demon girl followed Ulv; following her where she may go. After all, Arianda Was not going to be someone's weapon; and she was going to keep her family safe.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum