Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] Empty "Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko]

Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:32 am

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] Watch?v=-5qhNRmMilI

Song: Beautiful Chinese Music - Bamboo Flute | Artist: NA | Word Count: N/A

It was a chilling but cool day at the Rukongai as Yoriko jumped across various buildings waving her hand towards the souls of both young and old watching as many were doing their daily routines of shopping, patrolling, or spending time with family. It was a great feeling for the girl

Then a thought came across the girl's mind as she placed a finger on her chin perhaps she could use this time to meditate next to the pond that's next to a cherry blossom tree? Or perhaps meditate at a garden? Afterit would be nice to clear her mind for a bit...

So she went to the nearest garden where there were less people around and observed the area and she described it as a formal garden. The bonsai trees lined the perfect lawn in their wooden boxes. In the centre there was a pond as large as a small lake with flowering lily pads and a wooden bridge that crossed the middle so she could look down at the koi carp. The flower beds were a riot of November weather and even on close inspection they were weed-free.

Silent illumination was a Buddhist practice also is referred to as mozhao, from the Chinese characters mo (silent) and zhao (illumination). Once in this state she would neither enter into meditative absorption nor give rise to scattered thoughts. In this very moment, her mind just is— wakeful and still, clear and without delusion.
MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] Empty Re: "Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko]

Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:49 am
"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] 748b741e22b1c2014827a6e836ebd960

((The Tune He Begins to Play))

Mitsuyo's breath was still taken away from his overall positive interaction from the captian of the Stealth Division, Henrex, despite more or less giving him a rude awakening by playing his flute at such an early hour of the day. As much as he appreciated Henrex's hospitality, he had to see him off, noting that he would usually use this time early in the morning to hold conversation with his spirit, Sumire.

He and Sumire share a very friendly relationship, often treating each other as long distance pen-pals and even being flirtatious with each other on occassion. Because of this, he often did his best to say Good Morning and ask for general advice about his day towards his spirit. This would also help him to get in the mindset of finally being able to use Sumire's full potential at some point soon enough. Even though she had given her name to him, she actively is refusing to let Mitsuyo know of the potential of her power, because she feels he isn't ready to fully realize her just yet.

His run-in with Henrex caused him to feel a sense of being hurried, knowing he was late for when Sumire usually expects to hear from him. Although the feeling was there, he did not hurry himself much, feeling as though his reasoning for his delay was justifiable enough to cover for his lateness in speaking to her. He casually strolled through Rukongai, softly grinning and tipping the brim of his straw hat to those who waved or acknowledged him on his journey, but did not really speak back as thoughts swirled in his head thinking about how he would word covering himself. Although he thought he would be fine, he also knew that Sumire would still ask him and possibly scold him for his lack of punctuality. He continued to think of reasons as he began to walk forward heading to the local garden near by where he would often hold his meditative conversation with Sumire.

I guess I could just tell her the truth, and that i was stopped by a captain today... But... hmm... as accurate as that is, she'll want to know more other than "He told me I played flute good"... I mean... it could be a step in the right direction somewhere... that's a connection, and it's not about what ya know, but who ya know right...? *sigh* Screw it, i'll just tell her I overslept or something. As low as that is, at least she'll believe that and I can keep moving... Or... *sigh* Why is this so difficult to figure out...

Upon arrival, his eyes slowly glossed over the garden abode, as blossoms from the soft breeze began to flutter across his vision, further enhancing his relaxation into the moment. He drew a large breath inward, but due to his tensed body from overthinking, his exhale was fairly sharp and rushed, forcing him to take another deep breath in to retry his attempt at relaxing. The breath was hurried once more, which almost annoyed him, knowing he was able to control his breathing a lot better than he was currently doing. Upon his second sharp exhale, he reached for his flute, looking around to make sure that not many others would be disturbed by his play, noting maybe 10 or 15 others in the area around him. He tilted his head as he thought...

I dunno... this is still a pretty sizable group of people here... But this is a flute... probably more suited for this environment anyway... hopefully it's not too large of a distraction... In fact.... to not feel as bad maybe I'll talk with Sumire as I play... kinda tune out from the world... Yeah... Then if someone stops me I'll be like "oops, can't seperate a man from his music"... yeah that'll work.

...as he raised his flute to his lips and softly began to play one of his go-to songs. ((linked above)) As began to play, he faintly looked down to his feet, and positioned himself in a way that he could walk in a straight-line unimpeded for sometime, so when he closed his eyes to speak with Sumire, he would not accidentally run into people as he did so. Once set into position, he shut his eyes slowly and took soft methodical steps forward, continuing to play as he paced upwards to cross the bridge.

As he walked forward, soft bursts of his own spiritual pressure began to radiate off of him as he tried to control his spiritual pressure and isolate as much as possible to bring it inward, enhancing his connection with his spirits. The flute itself, began to have faint swirls of a light magenta aura flowing in and out of it's sound chamber, as well as its finger holes and the upper breath hole, rapidly recycling his spiritual energy as though he were in a style of walking meditation. This cycling of energy, caused gusts of wind to sway around his scarf, causing it to cascade and billow in the winds behind him.

He finally arrived to the bridge's surface, noting it by the different sounds that he heard under his feet, from the harder taps of the stones, to a more diffused clunking sound upon stepping down on the softened wood. He mentally began to count his steps...

...using it as away to keep his tempo to his music, whilst also trying to estimate his position on the bridge, hoping to be able to stop somewhere roughly around the middle of the bridge. He assumed he was in the center at this point, and began to walk towards the railing, walking even slower as he kinda reached his foot outwards to make sure he didn't step on something, and repeating these elongated steps until he reached the railing. He then turned around and leaned his back onto the rails and unknowingly parking himself next to a woman who was standing on the bridge next to him, as he continued to play his tune.

Last edited by MistahJay on Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] Empty Re: "Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko]

Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:26 am

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

Yoriko stared at the koi fish as they swim around the water only have her ears infatuated by something..listening closer it appeared to be the sound of a flute, the music that came from the flute came quick, rather brilliant like a call-note, or like a long quick message, half command. To her it was like a pure male voice--as a blackbird's when he calls: a pure male voice, not only calling, but telling her something, telling her something, and soothing her soul so elegantly. Yoriko turned around to notice the one who was playing such elegant tunes and immediately set her eyes on him.

Excuse me, I couldn't help but hear that..I don't even have words to describe it. That tune..it reminds me so much of home, tell me what's your name?
Yoriko asked the strange man with a smile on her face, it looked like she was about to cry tears of happiness.It's been so long since she's heard that tune in fact it was heard when her family attended a festival in China. Everytime she hears it she imagines herself in a beautiful forest with a large lake where everything was safe..her mom holding her tightly as her father and brothers play.
MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] Empty Re: "Wait your Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko]

Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:22 pm
"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] 748b741e22b1c2014827a6e836ebd960

As he continued his tones, he slowly began slipping into his inner world. Though his eyes were already closed, the darkness from them being closed seem to deepen, becoming an infinite void of darkness, that despite his eyes being closed, he was able to see the distance expanding. He "saw" as radiant orbs of light wizzed by him, submerging himself deeper into his inner world when he began to hear Sumire talk to him...

"Mitsuyo, please cease our connection for now. There is someone outside of us that wishes to speak with you..."

"...Hmm? Oh right... I am playing the flute out there...Do you know what they said? So I'm not too startled and answer properly."

"Her words were..."Excuse me, I..." Was the last few words Sumire could repeat, and as Sumire spoke, he ejected Mitsuyo from his inner world, having the rest of the woman's statement being perfectly timed, so that he didn't miss a beat.

"... couldn't help but hear that... I don't even have the words to describe it..."

Upon hearing that part of her statement, his eyes opened very slightly and fixated on the woman that was speaking to him. He slowly pulled the flute away from his lips, still holding onto it in his right hand, while his left hand, crossed over to hold his elbow, as he relaxed his posture and grinned, as he listenend her relate to his tune.

"...That tune...It reminds me so much of home, tell me what's your name?"

He grinned again, lifting the brim of hishat up slightly, so his eyes were more visible to her. He kept a very soft and friendly look to himself, and really, he couldn't look angry if he tried. He eyes were fairly relaxed, almost looking tired because of how slept downward they were in their angle. His grin turned into a small smile, exposing his front row of teeth, while the left corner of his mouth curled upwards in response. He was flattered, and the smile although it came out naturally, was a sign of his nervousness from the compliment he received. He chuckled lightly and fixed his eyes onto her again as he spoke, his voice fairly deep but alas a friendly voice nonetheless. The voice, although it was deep, sounded nasally, and he spoke moderately slow in his mannerisms.

"Well, I'm glad I was able to bring back a memory or two. And judging by that smile of yours, they are good memories, which is even better~"
He spoke as his he tucked his flute into his hakama, then placed that same hand behind his neck, massaging it lightly as a nervous gesture. His other open hand rested on his hips, imitating that he wanted to put his hand in his pocket, but didn't have one for this outfit.

"Name's Mitsuyo, and to whom am I placing this gorgeous smile on?"

He spoke as he pushed himself off of the railing to face squarely to the woman, taking his hand off his neck, and placing into onto the railing. His body leaned weight onto the hand on the rail, as he cross his legs over one another as he stood to address her, the soft grin never seeming to fade.

Last edited by MistahJay on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:11 am

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

She stared at the man quietly as his eyes closed for a brief moment as if dozing off into a small slumber, before seeing his eyes open once more

Yoriko smiled as she watched the man lean against the wooden rail giving he had a resemblance to Henrex in a way, maybe because of his smile and demeanor he exhibits towards her? Regardless his awkwardness was charming to her which made her chuckle happily before introducing herself.
"It's nice to meet you Mitsuyo. My name's Yoriko.

Her calm demeanor changed to nervousness after hearing him call her smile gorgeous which w

O-oh my..thank you for the compliment Mitsuyo. Yoriko turned her back towards Mitsuyo and took a deep breath before exhaling making sure to not to act awkward around him..Once turning her attention back towards him she'd sense something inside of him, almost like another entity was living inside though her spiritual sensing was still at the novice level. Regardless she asked Mitsuyo a few questions before getting to the meat of this which was to ask for training.

So Mitsuyo, what division are you in? And how are you enjoying being a shinigami? She asked curiously wanting to know more about the man.

MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:52 pm

"Pleasure to meet ya~"

He grinned, as he nodded his head quickly, so signal a bow, but because he was comfortable in his position, he was too lazy to complete the full motion. As she reacted to the compliment he chuckled softly, pressing the sound through his nostrils, before 3 low chuckles billowed through his voice. As he chuckled his head turned away to look out to the pastures and small river that passed underneath the bridge. His smile never seemed to fade, and overall seemed to be in a very carefree and relaxed state at the moment.

He took a deep breath in while still looking out to the stream, and upon Yoriko collecting herself to ask him a few questions, the breath he drew in was exhaled slowly. His smile was not as large as it was upon his interaction with Yoriko upon her mentioning about how he was as a shinigami. The corners of his mouth was still curled up slightly as he spoke.

"At the moment, I'm with the third division. And it's pretty relaxing. Most of what I do is just research and hanging out with my spirit, Su-Su."

Upon finishing that thought, he turned himself more, so that his back was leaned against the railing, He crossed his legs over one another as he stood, and crossed his arms over one another as he glanced over to Yoriko.

"Shinigami life is pretty cool, though.. I really don't do much with them. I want to be involved... but I don't know how useful I am. So I'm just kinda working on myself until they tell me they need me."

He was curious about her question, and in the back of his head, Sumire spoke to him, which caused his eyes to drift closed for a moment.
----------------------------------------
"She holds spiritual energy within her as well...Do not ignore her... you two are actually more similar than you can see at the moment."

"I didn't wanna ignore her anyway... seems like cool people. And I need... friends. I mean, you're great to talk to... but yeah... outer world is what i live in a bit more than inner."

----------------------------------------

"And what about you? What brings ya here?" he spoke, as his eyes were still closed, his brighter smile returning as he spoke with Yoriko. Holding his same position, being leaned on the railing, with his arms and legs crossed.

Last edited by MistahJay on Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:51 am

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

"Su Su huh? Aren't you a bit old to call your companion that? She smiled happily looking at mitsuyo with a grin, obviously she was joking with him after all she doesn't know about what's inside him personality wise. Perhaps he called her that because it was easier to remember.
Still she looked at him directly in the eye nodding her head on occasion to show that she was listening and showing interest in the conversation, a shinigami whose looking for a purpose in life? Sounds like herself in all honestly, after listening she'd reveal her division and what she's doing currently..
" I'm in the stealth division, I'm hoping to hone on my weapon skills as well as learning my zanpaktou's name. I assume you've heard of a famous captain named Henrex?"

She asked curiously and if he answered she'd respond with a surprise for him, although they only known eachothers names she trusts him well enough plus he seems like a fine young gentleman.

"Henrex, feels like a father too me and he offered me the chance to be in his family.
"What about me you say? she spoke. "Well I was going to do some meditation and follow up with some hakuda. Would you care to help me out?"

MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:37 am

Upon her rhethorical question, he laughed softly as he opened his eyes and continued to look out to the river below them. Although he knew it was a rhethorical joke, he still had the urge to defend himself and spoke out against it.

"We kinda treat each other like family. She calls me Mittens every now and then. Its kinda funny though, she sounds so formal and proper, and then you hear her try to use slang and such... its adorable in a weird way."

He spoke as he was almost gushing over his spirit. It was clear that he held a strong connection with her, despite not having the prowess to show off that strong bond, such as shikai or bankai of any means. As he spoke about his spirit, his pressure seemed to rise as the grin turned into an awkward smile that he was trying to not make bigger than what it actually was. His face was lit up as if he were speaking about a long lost crush.

He finally was able to catch and control his happiness about his spirit, the "awkward and shaky smile" normalizing to a soft corner grin, as he shook his head realizing he was almost crazing over her as if he were her biggest fan, and truthfully he was. To a point where he felt like his spirit was more important than he was at moments. As he calmed down, he was brought back down to reality as Yoriko continued conversation with him. Upon the mention of Henrex he nodded in her direction, as she continued to explain her situation and her relation to him.

"No kidding?!" he spoke as his head turned to look over to Yoriko upon hearing that she was offered to become a part of Henrex's family.

"That sounds like one hell of a honor! Never saw him as much of the family man, always seems busy and tired ya know? Well, both of you share the same music tastes, so hopefully that opens a few doors." He softly chuckled as he explained, "Both of you paused when I started playing flute, today."

He pushed himself off of the railing and turned to Yoriko as she emoted and stated her main reasoning for being in this area today, and chimed in,

"Meditation I can do. Hakuda however, not much of a hands to hand kind of guy, but hey, its practice either way. Sure I'll help out."

Last edited by MistahJay on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:08 pm

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

I thank you for I was entirely surprised myself after hearing it. Say how about I ask him if you could be apart of our family as well.

"I understand completely I'm not so good with slangs either. But I have to admit that's a pretty cute nickname, fits you very well." Yoriko chuckled before listening to his shroud of compliments and praises towards his spirit was interesting to say the least. Just the chemistry between the two sounded like they were meant for one another from the start, a thought crossed her mind as she wondered how will they get along smoothly with no issues or hate one another? But she wasn't a time traveler so it'd be best to just wait and see.

She watched Mitsuyo's face change to an awkward smile seeing him move himself away from the railing hearing his lack of hakuda knowledge whilst his meditation was a speciality. It didn't bother her that much since everyone has their own niche besides they can both learn how their techniques are similar or different.

"Thank you so much Mitsuyo. I'll be sure to repay you back."

MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:10 pm

He smirked lightly upon her seeming to enjoy the nickname he revealed, that his spirit usually called him. Upon hearing her accept the request of training of some type he figured he would remove anything that seemed too loose and would get in the way if they were to fight. Keeping his grin, he began to loosen up his scarf from around his neck and fold it. While folding his eyes shut softly, as a small gust of spiritual pressure emitted off of his body, signalling that his spirit wished to talk with him.

-----------------------------------
"Truthfully?! You will allow me to call you Mittens?!" Sumire spoke with excitement while still trying to restrain her excitement with her proper demeanor. Her motions and expressions almost mimicked those of a fan girl being able to met her favorite artist or actor face to face for the first time.
-----------------------------------

Although she spoke internally, he spoke out externally with their bond being so well with one another as far as friendships were concerned. He chuckled and shook his head slightly embarrassed by her calling to him to ask for permission. Embarrassed in the sense that he thought it was adorable, but it was asked at the wrong time, since he was in the middle of conversation with Yoriko. Regardless, he opened his eyes once more and gazed to his blade to indicate he was answering Sumire's question, but wanted to continue the interaction in the present moment.

"Yeah... I'll allow it on a good day. Don't wear it out, Suzy."

His grin never seemed to fade as he fixed his eyes back over to Yoriko, taking his folded scarf and placing it next to the center railing he was leaning upon. Along with his scarf he tucked away his flute, following with placing as straw hat that he had pushed backward yet was strapped around his neck, over top of the flute and the scarf. Completely freed of his loose items, he stretched his arms upward and placed them behind his head.

"So, which one are ya in the mood for?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum