Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rinse. Repeat. [Cero/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Rinse. Repeat. [Cero/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Rinse. Repeat. [Cero/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rinse. Repeat. [Cero/Ulv]

Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:46 pm
Cero didn’t always understand things as they were, so as the island erupted into flames, it very much startled him. His mind, on one hand, was running so fast that the instincts were about to kick in, when he began to realize, he was not burning up from all the fires that were around him. It was when thinking’s started to click into place in his head, when the flames started to gather on to Ulv in a view that was most likely unlike any other, to see this view with any other flame, would likely kill a person. The chant that she was using, was different from the others that he has heard should this be from a Shinigami, he did not pay much mind to this fact. It was in those moments that she put her hand on to his head, that he had a guess as to how this was going to work out, and a little bit of fear creeped into his mind, he stood tall and in place though.

As the burning fires, courses though his body, he was beginning to feel uplifted by it all, the voices in his mind, ringed and and then soothes themselves, bathe and converged by this one power alone, his thoughts able to be his own for the first time in a long time. The first signs of peace were finally upon him as his head fell down almost in shock, it not for his own will to keep standing, his entire body, might have collapsed in these moments. ”Thank you, Ulv Auber, you are a very kind soul, I wish the world was filled with more people like to you, honestly, there aren’t enough.” The Hohl Arquero said to her and, was finally one unified voice as he spoke, acted and thought, he raised his head up once more and smiled.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rinse. Repeat. [Cero/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Rinse. Repeat. [Cero/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:56 pm

Rinse. Repeat. [Cero/Ulv] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Ulv listened, and then shook her head when he wanted people like her. More people like her specifically. It wasn't something Ulv was interested in. Because she knew the truth behind what she did and why she did it.
"Mmm, no. I don't want more people like me, Cero. For people to be like I am, they have to go through a gauntlet of darkness and sorrow, crushed and compacted by the weight of life, only to resolve themselves to rise up and prevent any other from having to suffer as they have in life. More people like me, means more people have suffered terribly. And that runs counter-productive to my desire"

She placed a hand on his head, and nodded to him, her face warm, if a bit drained. Devil's Heart was a miracle after all, and miracles were not worked easily.
" Stadt des Lichts is nearby....ish. I can take you there to see the Quincy, if you want. Or, not if you'd prefer some time to get to grips with your new self and know what is what before jumping into the pool of Quincy. You got here, so clearly you aren't a stranded kind of person.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rinse. Repeat. [Cero/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Rinse. Repeat. [Cero/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:31 pm
”Ah, I see.” He said, understanding better now. He would look out at the sea from the beachfront that they currently stood on. He pondered the question that she asked him as he did do, wondering if he was ready to face Quincy kind, to stand at a home again, or was there a place more important than that to him, where a person that was near and dear to him, stayed. So the young Cero decided to go with what his heart truly wanted above all else, he would not be visiting the land of the Quincy right away, but it was on his list of things to do. ”Thanks for the offer, Ulv, but I should be fine, for now, I might see what I am capable of on this island for the time being, before heading off on my way.” He explained to her, and in this time he reminded himself to wipe away the tears of depression, he once held. It was certainly quite embarrassing that he allowed himself to be seen like that by Ulv, he however did feel pretty defenseless, he even let her or anyone else for that matter, sneak up on him. Now, he stood at least able to be observant, and the words of the voices were turned into encouraging flames, wanting to help him carve a path to his goals. ”I guess this will be farewell, for now then. I wish you good luck in whatever else you have to do.” This is all that he would say if that was the case, a hand finally returning to his Zanpaktou once more.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rinse. Repeat. [Cero/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Rinse. Repeat. [Cero/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:21 am

Rinse. Repeat. [Cero/Ulv] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

This, was what she lived for. The flush of positive emotions, the roar of a once quiet heart. The blazing flame where once there was nothing but the encroaching night. Her Empathic Heart Of Fire clued her in to all of these emotions like they were her own. She was the world's greatest empath. No dissembling, no kinesis mastery, no deception could hide a person's emotions from the heart of Ulv. She knew your all. And right now, he seemed embaressed about the crying, which Ulv would just put a hand on his shoulder for and give him a nod.

"Never be ashamed of your emotions. Never turn your head from another so you can hide it from them. Be proud of every emotion you have, wear what you feel as a coat, so that others may know you as a man who is not afraid to feel. And if you ever need anything, then come to Minatumi Harbor, it is where I hang out. I'll be there to help you" She told Cero, giving him one final smile, and then turning and taking off with the Wind, a gust of wind spiraling around her, and then nothing but the island and his thoughts.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum