Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv]

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:08 am

Calypso Asthavon

Calypso immediately looked bewildered when Ulv mentioned keeping what she did to her girlfriend secret,
"Aaaaah nononono!" She waved her hands around, face bright with embarrassment, "That's n-not how it works, I'd have to actually go into your dreams a-at the right time to know that stuff!"

She sighed loudly, slumping over in the dark grass, her arms stretched out in an exaggerated display of awkwardness. She groaned at the mere idea of what the heck she could have meant, her hands curling into fists. Well, it wasn't her to judge if it took place in the bedroom. The young one's head slowly slid up for her to look at Ulv, as she continued on about the very idea of her 'nightmare' concept sounding pretty horrible, being able to feel all that negativity.

"I mean yeah, sure, it'd be a problem if I felt it all at once, but i've suppressed it, along with a lot of other things I can't remember.." She chuckled, scrambling back up to a sit, some grass blades in her hair, "..When I was born, I know I experienced the full brunt of connecting to everyone but... I can't remember it. I just know... It was pretty scary."

Her feet shuffled a bit as she spoke, visibly nervous, as she slowly went back to meet Ulv's gaze, as she mentioned getting help for the Danava stuff, which she did sort of agree with, but at the same time...

"I've... Never been sure.. Abo..." Calypso had a dazed expression as she stared at Ulv this time, trailing off; she had sensed something she didn't quite pick up on before, she couldn't place it at all. Something else lurked behind those eyes... A... Burning fury. A fury that struck her with a sense of overwhelming crushingness, but she couldn't look away.

"U-uhhh.. U-uhmm... Auuhh..."
All she was able to roll out from her lips were noises, golden tears forming in her rounded, fearful eyes, as she quietly suffered from being overwhelmed from her senses.

Coding By Lillian <3

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv]

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:43 am

Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Ulv set to pondering the conundrum. Was it bad to cut a Danava off from her source because it was bad? Ulv would much rather help her while keeping what she wanted and extract what she didn't to make it all a perfect bundle of love and happiness. It was, after all, her desire to make the world so much better than it already was. But before she could think of anything, Cali suddenly backed up, her eyes wide and her heart full of fear. Like, try not to soak your underwear fear. At first, she thought there was a big ugly behind her, but there wasn't anything around, which only meant that she had some sort of emphatic abilities.

"Ahh. Well, good example of the idea that not everything is as it seems. I didn't mean to scare you but everyone has their little secrets. It's why you should be really careful with Empathic abilities and make sure you can handle what you are seeing in the other person. For now, I would suggest just, not empathing" she told Cali, a warm smile but that didn't mean much while still looking at her emotions.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:32 am

Calypso Asthavon

Calypso breathed heavily as the weight of Ulv's powerful fury slammed her mind, the girl's golden eyes locked on Ulv's until she had forcibly broken the gaze, losing balance and lying flat on her back. Her heart was beating out her chest, feeling like she was going to barf up everything she's got in her, which despite appearances, was a damn lot of stuff in her. She lied in the grass, dark hair splayed among the dark green blades. Her eyes slowly looked towards Ulv, now consciously avoiding her eyes, simply to look at her, acknowledge she was listening, as golden tears streamed down her face in excess.

"..You say that as if I can turn it off..." Her voice was small as she struggled back into a sit, "It isn't some thing I can just... Flick off. Like I said before, i'm connected to everybody..." She sounded tired, and terrified, like an animal that survived the jaws of a bloodthirsty carnivore, "..It isn't something I think I can turn off... Or... Want to..."

Her panting was going down, relaxation coming back into her breath since she was no longer tuning into such intense, scary emotions, "The 'learn how to handle it' part sounds... Way more feasible.."

Coding By Lillian <3

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:55 am

The Flame Of Hope

Giving Calypso the time she needed to recover, Ulv sat back and lit up her Resolve Flame, giving her a soft mental caress to help her overcome the traumatic experience that was the giant monster of Ulv's fury. And then she said something surprising, that took Ulv a few seconds to really understand and comprehend.
"Wait, you can't turn off your empathic abilities? That sounds the most horrifying part out of all of this. You just get bombarded by a person's emotions, unbidden and undesired? That is definitely something I need to fix. If only installing an off-switch, it still needs to be fixed. Even mine is at will rather than always on"

She stayed back from Cali, making sure that the woman didn't have to look at Ulv to much and relive the experience all over again. It was a bad experience, she could feel it in Cali's heart.
"As for learning to deal with it, that's the trouble. This is how you learn to deal with it. You suffer traumatic experiences until you have dealt with them enough that they are no longer traumatic but common-place. It's not a very nice thing"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:14 pm

Calypso Asthavon

Calypso recovered rather quickly from the experience, through both Ulv's help, and the gift placed into her by Khala to aid in her focusing in such instances as this. She regained proper breathing, her hand resting on her chest. Though something else threw off her focus, as Ulv was rather surprised that she actually couldn't just flick it off.
"..Wait, you were serious?" Calypso couldn't help but be equally as confused, if not more, staring at the redheaded, underlyingly scary woman, the puzzlement only getting worse as Ulv found the idea of it the most 'horrifying' part.
"..I mean, I thought everyone experienced something like that, but I was much more sensitive to it because of my connections.." The girl's eyes were like lost amber moons, "..Fix? Even so, I don't know about... 'Fixing' it. I've been like that my entire life..." She narrowed her eyes a bit, nervously lacing her fingers together, "..Well, even if 'my entire life' has only been around a year.."

Her shoulders bunched up as she thought about Ulv's statement on learning to deal with it, somewhat cringing at the thought of experiencing something terrible over and over again just to become desensitized to the adverse effects. But at the same time, she had no idea what would happen if she had it off, or how it would affect her; so far she had existed on being so sensitive to things, and just tried to avoid most triggers such as high-unrest crowds (Which were starting to grow in frequency with the coming war) or total lunatics. Though of course it would be impossible to avoid them forever just to spare herself...

"...I don't know which one would be the right decision..."
The girl uttered, looking down sadly, the idea of abnormality visibly being bothersome to her, "If I was born with it, wouldn't it just be fated to happen..? But at the same time, you make it sound like it's something really bad for me. I... I dunno..."

Coding By Lillian <3

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:18 pm

The Flame Of Hope

"No, most people only have vague understandings of what people are feeling based off guesses. Educated guesses at best. They look at a person and have to judge how they are feeling, and sometimes they are so very wrong or they just can't judge that, and so people consider them freaks and wierdos. It takes a special power to be able to see into a person's heart and know their emotions for what they are. My power, allows me to feel everything you are feeling, even if you try to hide it. Even drag out some hidden emotions with enough force"

She kept her eyes diverted to ensure that she didn't look at Cali and terrify her again. And then she said she had been born all of a year. Which made Ulv smile. They had something in common after all.
"Imagine if you saw me when I was truly angry. And I had a fury in my heart at least 6 times what you just saw. Can you honestly say you could handle that? that your mind wouldn't just go snap and the men in white coats come to take you to the funny farm?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:22 am

Calypso Asthavon

Calypso kept her gaze away from Ulv's face, as not to be struck with the powerful fury again. She honestly didn't know that nobody experienced even close to what she did, unrestricted, to be pounded with other's emotions whether she wanted them or not. Anytime she was brought to think about it, she assumed that she had just not learned how to cope with it yet, since she was so young and normally people at her stage of mental development were well into their teens or young adulthood, plenty of time to learn. Being informed that such a perception was not in fact the case was rather enlightening to the girl.

"Yeah that's pretty similar to how mine works, except it's always on..." She crossed her arms, her head dipped a little, "Sometimes.. I can't even go into a city if there's enough mutual unrest between the citizens. It's easy to get overwhelmed.." She chuckled gently, "Hell, before, I was a lot more sensitive in other regards, I couldn't even step foot in one without panicking over the lights being too bright or something dumb."

Even if she couldn't see Ulv's face at the moment, she could feel her smile, when she thought it was towards her saying she was hardly a year old, but she mentally shook it off; that didn't make too much sense... She looked like a full grown person, how could a full grown person relate to such a concept? Unless Vizards had some crazy aging...

She could feel the mood shift as Ulv laid down a scenario, of her witnessing the woman at true anger, and whether or not she could handle something like that. Calypso couldn't help but frown at the idea, though she seemed confused quite soon after at the mention of men in white coats and something called a "Funny Farm".

"...I don't think i've ever seen anyone in white coats taking people to... What the hell is a 'funny farm'?!"
Her eyes narrowed in puzzled annoyance at the thought of what that could be, "..I imagine in this context, it wouldn't be a good thing."

She sighed, resting her hands on her lap, "...But, no, I don't think I could handle something like that. Not sure about my mind 'going snap', but... I mean... I dunno, I've never encountered a situation like that, I don't know what could or would happen..."

Coding By Lillian <3

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:23 am

The Flame Of Hope

"The Funny Farm is a euphemism for a mental Asylum. The men in white coats are the orderlies. If you are going to the funny farm, then you've lost it and got some rough mental issues. But, away from that and onto the important stuff, we gotta do the talking stuff. You can't turn off your emphatic abilities or have a buffer between you and them for the over-stimulation that some people can give you. Or that crowds can give you. I, can help with that if you want me to. Just have to take my hand and want my help"

Ulv held out her hands, with her eyes closed so that Cali couldn't see into them and be afraid again. All she wanted was to help this woman and hopefully, she would take the hand with a want to be helped with her great fear. Her great issue of knowing what you are thinking all the time. Ulv could handle it with her head but Cali would be flayed alive one of these days by sheer mental power.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:34 am

Calypso Asthavon

"..Oh." She appeared to droop a bit, smiling awkwardly, ".. You could have just said 'asylum'.. I feel silly now."

The girl's feet shuffled as she still had some wisps of annoyed confusion left from Ulv using, at least to this one's ears, archaic descriptors of such mundane things. How was she to guess 'Funny farm' meant asylum? Asylums were nothing like farms, nor were they funny! If anything, she imagined an actual farm, barn and fields and everything, with funny stuff in it.

She watched Ulv's outstretched hands, looking up at the woman to see she had even shut her eyes in order not to overwhelm her. She really wanted to do something about this, the girl could tell, and she was plenty genuine about her intent, that's what her emotions sang. The girl sighed, shutting her eyes, gently laughing and placing her own delicate, pale hands atop Ulv's.

"Alright, alright.. Let's give it a try, I trust you." Her smile returned, her timid eyes resting on Ulv's shut ones, sensing her concern.

Coding By Lillian <3

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:11 am

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

"The whole point of a euphanism is tht you don't know what it means without being told. It's a narrative thing to have fun with narrative talking, you know?" Ulv tried to explain. It wasn't somethintg she could easily explain but that didn't mean she wasn't going to try any explain it anyway. Girl needed things explained to her. Finally, however, she was given the girl's trust, and Ulv could begin the main course in earnest. Taking a deep breath through her nose, she grasped the flame in her soul and brought it outwards to her hands, causing them to glow.

"Ok, this is going to be strange because I can't actually make anything for you. This Flame will fill your mind and craft something to shield you from your great despair. So hold tight in your heart what you want it to fix, and it shall burn away the negativity born from that, forevermore" Ulv told her. It was a very cinematic explanation, a very dramatic one, but she liked it. Grasping her hands tightly, she channeled the power of her Devil's Heart into the hands.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum