Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]

Fri May 31, 2019 6:55 pm

The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE WANDERING DEMON

Artist: Dragon Ball Super: Broly - Song: Blizzard

Kokuto was coming into their little competition, naturally, rather confident. He had faith in his own skill and longevity when it came to the old game, enough to feel comfortable in thinking that he most likely had the match in the bag. Watching as she made an unlikely selection -- Chun Li -- the competition began. As it progressed, however, Kokuto's confidence began to drop as his annoyance and anger started rising.

Constantly going back and forth with one another, changing characters as they did, it was always an even match. Neither one would get the advantage for long, or not even at all. Not to mention the small crowd that had started gathering and watching the two go at it, something that -- with the constant whispering and talking from the said crowd -- was starting to break his concentration and slowly wear away at his patience.

But, pushing it to the back of his mind, he took a deep breath as he turned his focus back to the cabinet. It continued as normal, back and forth, over and over again...until they finally reached the final match and their final characters: Ryu vs Ken, a rather fitting conclusion -- or, at least it would have been. As their final match began, Ichijou did the one thing that instantly dropped Kokuto's patience to zero, and brought his anger up to maximum: spamming the fucking Hadoken.

The 8-bit soundbite repeated again and again, and it wasn't long until the age-old cheap strategy whittled Kokuto's health down to nothing, and the match ultimately fell to Ichijou. With embers sparking to life along with his clothing, hair, and arms, Kokuto came to a boiling point as he slammed a hand against the cabinet in a fit of anger and broke into a small, brief slew of cursing and ranting.

As his body quite literally heated up from the anger, he restrained himself from putting a giant, burning hole in the middle of the screen of the cabinet. He was angry, but he sure as hell wasn't stupid. He knew he didn't have the money to pay for the damages to a fucking Street Fighter arcade cabinet, especially since he knew there were no true, authentic replacements. All the old stuff was downloadable online now through emulators and virtual players galore.

Grumbling as he slammed a fist against the cabinet one final time as Ichijou skipped away victorious, hearing her softly humming to herself, Kokuto begrudgingly followed her, sitting down at a table and taking a large swig of a drink as the embers of rage trickled down to nothing. Inhaling, before sighing, he shot a nasty glare to Ichijou, having only two words to say to her:

"Fucking. WHY!?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]

Fri May 31, 2019 9:41 pm

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU

As Kokuto was spending his time wallowing in a pit of unbridled rage, Ichijou had already happily dug into two well-prepared gourmet burgers and General Tso's chicken. She hadn't exactly paid any attention to the angry demon upon making her way to the table but she sensed soon enough that he was not happy.

In Ichijou's perception - a very childish one - she was not one to notice how annoying certain actions could be. In her mind, she had merely completed the act of cheaply utilizing Hadouken just to see his reaction. Of course, her intent was definitely not to anger him.

In truth, just those few moments were enough fun to make this day so far a great one. He genuinely desired to hang around her and so as he shot a nasty glare at her, Ichijou did feel some level of remorse. She reached her hand over the table and placed it upon his own as she gazed up at him with her golden eyes.

"I'm sorry... I just wanted to see what kinda' reaction you'd have. A troll, yanno'? I'd gladly face you in a fair rematch with no funny stuff. In the meantime, do you mind if we got to know each other more? I... well... " She coughed as she turned to the side, hiding a small blush at the fact she was about to admit to him. "You're the first whose... actually spent time with me like this and made me the focus... so yeah. Not to sound weird' or anything'... but I think you're really cool'n'stuff. " She turned around and pushed a plate of food his way, hoping she hadn't angered him enough to leave.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:48 pm

Artist: STL Ocarina - Song: Country Roads

Words could not describe how angry Kokuto was at that moment. The most infamous spamming button combo in gaming history, used on him, almost half a damn MILLENIUM after it was documented. He did not have a very short fuse -- in fact, the complete opposite -- but something like that struck a nerve in him and it infuriated him. Despite the shit he had been through already; having his chest stomped on by a pissed-off Mana, having the Seal of Eris branded onto him and going through the hell that was the training for it, this was what set him off.

Sliding a plate of General Tso's Chicken over to himself and beginning to dig in himself, the man remained silent as he ate, internally fuming at the ridiculous "strategy" as he took another bite of his food, refusing to look at Ichijou while he ate. However, he felt a hand on his own and Ichijou speaking, causing him to briefly look at Ichijou, and his expression softened.

Her apology felt genuine, and despite every last bit of him wanting to be angry at her for such a stupid move -- especially after he made it clear that he didn't want her to do any kind of cheap shit in their little competition -- she made it really hard for him to stay angry. So, sighing quietly and setting his plate down, the man let his head rest against his hand as he finally broke his silence.

"Damn it, I can't stay mad at ya."

Taking another bite of his food, Kokuto briefly paused, before relaxing, his expression softening further as he leaned back in his chair. A grin spread across his face as he reached over and gave the girl a light pat on the head. Even after an infuriating match in their game, he really couldn't stay mad at her for long. Her apology was genuine, and she was honestly too adorable for her own good, sometimes.

"Jeez, most egotists are really annoying assholes, but yours is...honestly, kinda cute."

Leaning back and sighing, Kokuto put a hand to his chin as he took a moment to think about what she had just said. Couldn't hurt much to get to know each other better, though he was fairly certain that she had a lot more interesting stories than a battered old' sinner like him. Hell doesn't really give a lot of interesting stories, after all. So, shrugging as he sat up, resting his arms on the table, he finally responded to little miss Ichijou.

"Sure. I don't really think there's a lot interestin' about me, but go for it, whaddya wanna know about me?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Henrex on Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:01 am

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU

Ichijou smiled happily as Kokuto finally relented with his anger and even complimented her. Her egoism was not something to be admired, but if you happened to spend enough time in her presence, one could clearly tell it was nothing more than childish bravado.

Ichijou sort of possessed the mind of a child in some degree. She loved to go places, be spoiled, and enjoy the attention of others. Ichijou just craved attention and desired to be within the spotlight. Ichijou continued to indulge in her food, unflinchingly devouring a fine and delectable burger as she spoke, somewhat with her mouth full.

"Well, first thing's first. Where were ya' born~? Ya' seem to have such a grand knowledge of horror movies and some of the legends, so I'd definitely say way before the 2400's..."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:26 am

Artist: FFXI - Song: Ronfaure

Kokuto let out a sigh as he leaned back in his chair, processing the question that Ichijou started with. It all had to begin somewhere, didn't it? So, digging into the recesses of his memory, the haze in his mind began to clear.

"Was born in the late '80s, when arcades and some classic movies were bein' released, but I didn't see most of them until I was a teenager."

Chuckling softly, he tilted his head back, looking at the ceiling. The silence allowed him to think clearly, and the haze was lifted further.

"For the most part, arcade games were the main trend for me when I was a kid. Unlimited fun as long as you were good enough, only for a quarter? Sign me the fuck up. Pretty sure that I put enough money in those things to buy a house, with how often I played those damn things."

Reaching into his pocket and pulling out a coin, Kokuto grinned and held it between his thumb and index finger.

"Needless to say, I got pretty damn good. Even registered to a tournament, but I didn't get anywhere close to the top three. But, I started getting into horror movies when I was a teen like I said. The classics like Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, SAW, they were good ones."

Slipping the coin back into his pocket, the grin from before slowly turned into a nostalgic smile as he remembered the older days and the times of a specific point in particular. He turned his eyes back to Ichijou for a moment, before looking at the table.

"...Even took my little sister with me, too. I remember how her face always lit up when I handed her a big bag of quarters and told her to just go nuts."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:37 pm

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU

Ichijou placed all her attention upon Kokuto as he spoke, listening to the demon speak of memories from his time. In truth, Ichijou was always fond of how things were before technology became more advanced in this modern era. She was not born during the time, so she only knew of the technology and fiction and other things created in the here and now. Gazing into the past was so awe-inspiring!

She was intrigued to know that he had already had experiences with retro games before, but Ichijou pretty much confirmed that during their time at the arcade. Taking another nibble of her burger, she then listened to him as he spoke of the movies he saw as a teenager and her eyes lit up, for those were movies she had indulged in during her time in her mother's house. There was glee in seeing the horror on screen. She did not feel as if she would particularly enjoy it in real life, even though she had murdered her fair share of animals.

Humans were usually off-limits and she felt good to keep it that way. As he directed his gaze back at her and the table, he had mentioned how he had a sister. Ichijou smiled, knowing that his sister probably loved to make him mad. If Ichijou were his sister, she would tease him endlessly.

She sat her burger down as she gulped down a bottle of Pepsi to wash down the food and with a small "ahh~" she decided it was only fair that she speak about how her own life began.

"That sounded really cool! I'm sure you're sister loved to tease you a lot. Little sisters love hothead brothers. I... don't really have any relatives. Would've loved to have you as a brother growing up. Um... well, I suppose you already know I'm a Sueki right?

My history began in a small castle of sorts, and my birth name was Rachel Mihaela. My parents were Sueki who served under the Queen... Claire, I think is her name. My father died, being murdered brutally by demons... and my mother - my birth mother, eventually took her own life, no longer able to handle the guilt that weighed upon her mind'. Guess she waited till' I was old enough to operate on my own because she took her life when I was still a child, seven to be exact. Slit her throat and ensured she couldn't regenerate the wound at all. " Her eyes sort of teared up, so she hurriedly wiped the tears away, hoping he wouldn't catch it.

Even though Ichijou had only known her for a short time, she was fond of her mother and her father, always cursing the fact she was robbed of a normal childhood. She decided to continue as she gazed at him, wondering how he'd receive the story as she continued the drive down memory lane.

"From there, I just... had to learn how to operate on my own for years, you know? Being an oddity, or practically a vampire as most would say, I tried to deny my cravings for years but... I learned to kill. First, it started with stray cats and dogs. Their blood was short-lived and so was the flesh. I got tired of it because pets are cute, even the strays. So the cravings grew from cats to dogs until I decided to kill my first human... the flesh was delicious.

Blood even more so. I learned how to kill them more successfully, usually luring the undesirables of the city but the more death piled up, the more people got suspicious so I ended up having to leave in fear of being hunted down. I was... you know... young. No one ever taught me how murder truly was. I just did it because I was hungry... shitty excuse I know, but still. So, before I was caught, I escape to Karakura to continue hunting and murdering for my meals... until I met her. " Ichijou smiled brightly as thoughts of her adopted mother surfaced onto her mind.

"I was going to kill her, originally. I was especially hungry one night when I met her. Part of me had wanted to strike her down so bad but... she wasn't afraid of me. She only asked about how I was, even with me holdin' a knife in ma' hands! I figured she was insane... or delirious... but no, she embraced me. She hadn't really cared if I had wished to kill her, only that I was okay. She broke me down and I didn't want to kill her anymore'. Adopted me too. And so, from that day, I discarded the name Rachel and became Ichijou..."

Ichijou pulled more food onto her plate, more burgers, more Chinese food, and requested more bottles of a Pepsi. She had worked up quite a lil' appetite. "Phew! That was a mouth full but... that's me. Das' Ichijou. "

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:53 pm

Artist: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Song: Awaken

There was a lot of good memories that came to the surface as Kokuto began recalling his little sister. Thus, the demon only gave a nod as he remained silent to Ichijou's reply. He hadn't been able to put his finger on it until then, but the odd feeling of her energy that felt similar to his own was what initially tipped him off, as well as the case of the small fangs that she had, something else that gave him more hints.

Kokuto's eyes twitched as she mentioned the "Queen" of Romania, almost throwing up a bit in his mouth as a result. But, as she continued, Kokuto's expression softened as his gaze lowered to the table. While he hadn't lost his parents in such a gruesome and traumatic way, he understood the feeling of sadness and loss that came with losing the people that brought you into the world and raised you. The closer the bond, the deeper the hurt.

Furthermore, he even could understand the life of loneliness that she had, operating on her own. It was similar to how his own life was after he was converted into a demon and released from Hell. Like her, he had to cope with the new world he had been thrust into, developing his powers and dealing with the new body that he had.

But, as her story reached its end, he realized there was something that she had managed to find that he never was able to -- at least, not in the way that he wanted: a new family, someone who accepted him. Sure, he had the Eris Family and the variety of creatures that were a part of it, but it had never felt the same as what she experienced. Someone who wasn't afraid of her, who willingly accepted, embraced and adopted her.

So, there was a small seed of envy that started to grow in his heart as her story concluded. But, he couldn't get angry at her over something like that. It was just what fate had in store for him. Regardless of the envy, he was happy for her to have found someone like that and to have her life go nothing but up from there, from what he assumed. She seemed to have a lot of friends and was popular. So, with a warm smile, Kokuto lifted his gaze as he spoke.

"One hell of a story there, kiddo. Sounds a lot more eventful than my life, even if I left out a lot."

His grin faded as his hands gripped his elbows tightly.

"I don't mind talkin' about the rest, but...not here."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Henrex on Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War] - Page 2 Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:05 am

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU

From her point of view, Ichijou could definitely tell that her life story was hard to swallow. She didn't expect any particular reaction but appreciated his focus as he held her gaze and kept his eyes locked on her as she spoke. Little things like that made her feel so validated. Ichijou was piling on meal after meal within her stomach, but truth be told, none of it brought any real satisfaction outside of taste. As she detailed within her life's history, flesh and blood were the only two meals that brought her true fulfillment. Thankfully, most of the grease, salt, and other fats and acids that normally broke down the human body over time, had no effect on her. She wiped her lips as she finished the last of her meals and soda. Happily stretching out her arms, she blew a kiss in Kokuto's direction, as a symbol of her gratefulness towards him listening to her as she detailed her most intimate secrets.

True, now that she thought about it, these types of conversations, the deeply buried and rooted ones, could make one feel uncomfortable out in the open. Ichijou nodded and rose from her chair. As she knew Kokuto would likely be paying the bill she didn't wait up for him and beckoned him to follow her to her home. Or perhaps, something quicker.

"We can go to my house if you want, just follow me. " Ichijou then decided to utilize one of her unique abilities as a Sueki known as Blood Burst. She hadn't really consumed a lot of blood today, so something like this would tire her out as soon as she set foot at her door but she was so excited to know Kokuto, to be around him, that she didn't much care! And so, if Kokuto would stay on her trail and keep up with her, in moments, they would be at the door of her home and she would open it, welcoming him into her lovely abode.

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:37 am

Artist: FFXI - Song: Ronfaure

Thankfully, even without directly stating it, Kokuto figured that Ichijou understood the discomfort he was feeling about revealing more...intimate details of his life, ones that he didn't feel all that comfortable with revealing and talking about in public, where others could potentially eavesdrop. Thus, the demon let out a sigh of relief as Ichijou stood up and started to head toward the door as the check was set on the table.

Taking out his wallet and setting the exact amount on top of the check, along with a moderate tip, Kokuto stuffed his wallet back into his pocket as he quickly started moving to the door, chuckling softly at the kiss the little vampire blew toward him. Watching as she quickly tapped into the power of her own racial movement ability, Kokuto was quick to follow by tapping into Possessive Movement, allowing him to slip past the crowds and slide down the road in a mass burst of movement, allowing him to cover an immense amount of ground in a little amount of time and steps.

Thus, Kokuto was easily able to keep up with Ichijou, allowing him to follow her right to the door of her home when he suddenly felt a wave of nervousness wash over him. But, stuffing his hands into his pockets, Kokuto stepped inside, taking a look around as he nodded to himself. It was a really nice place, all things considered. Good interior design, it was kept tidy and clean, and the lights were on. The entire place gave him a feeling of warmth and relaxation.

But, as he turned his head and examined more of the house, he caught sight of Ichijou's adopted mom in the living room, elevating the prior nervousness as a hand rose and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Uh...hi, ma'am. Hope I'm not botherin' you or Ichi by bein' here. We...kinda just came from the arcade and were plannin' to talk some more...if that's alright with you."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War] - Page 2 Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:31 am

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU

As Kokuto and Ichijou entered the home, a woman with dark blue hair and ruby eyes glanced up at Kokuto. Reading a book out of boredom, the woman was simply glad to see Ichijou had brought a new houseguest. Her first thoughts were somewhat worrisome as he did not have a particularly welcoming appearance but his aura seemed welcoming enough and that was all that had mattered. She trusted that her daughter would not bring anyone here who would kill them. And so, she decided to make him feel as if it were his home as much as it was their own. Rising from the couch, she walked up to Kokuto and Ichijou and hugged both of them. "No need to be formal with me, young man. Or old man? Ah, sorry I'm somewhat poor with understanding the races of this world. I keep thinking my daughter is fourteen or below and she's a full grown adult now~ My name is Ayumi. Ayumi Miura. Please enjoy yourself for as long as you like. " And with that, the older woman returned to her book.

Ichijou smiled and sat upon her mother's lap. "Ah, as Dorothy says, there truly is no place like home~!" Ichijou then turned to Kokuto as she smiled, baring her fangs. "This is my wonderful, amazing, and otherworldly mom! She's pretty chill about most who I bring here, so as long as they aren't dangerous. And she seems to like you! So that's a double-win in return for the victory I took away for being so cheap at the arcade. " Ichijou then rose from her mother's lap and hurriedly shuffled her way up the stairs, removing her shoes and hopping up on the bed, ready to continue their conversation.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum