Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mamma Bear and her Cub (Private, Wan) Left_bar_bleue0/0Mamma Bear and her Cub (Private, Wan) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mamma Bear and her Cub (Private, Wan) Empty Mamma Bear and her Cub (Private, Wan)

Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:27 am

THE YOUNG BEAR

ELYSS KISHIMOTO

Mamma Bear and her Cub (Private, Wan) 6EdIfMt

So many questions. So many thoughts. It’s all so… overbearing. Onyx eyes stare at the door before her. No doubt her presence was sensed when she first stepped into the house. There is no doubt that Ulv already knows what’s on her mind; already knows what she’s done. Such conclusive thoughts are only enforced by the empty blade she now holds at her side; the fresh feeling of the wooden sheath around her fingers; the handle bare of any characterization. There is no doubt that Ulv can feel Elyss’ energy ever growing, albeit slowly, within the Asauchi; the bond between sword and Shinigami budding at its beginning. There is also another feeling in the air; a feeling of fear and self disappointment.

Elyss had took the warning earlier into consideration, but that did not stop her from continuing on with her schemes to grow stronger. She felt like she betrayed her current teacher’s trust by joining this Organization, but it was not only a search for greater power and purpose that drove her. Her curiosity with the world around her has been growing day by day as she learned of so many new things: demons, Shinigami, Vizards, her own power, Ulv’s power..., Claire… There has been so much development around her at such a rapid pace that she’s had yet to sit down and smell the roses about her. Why has she contracted such an attractive air so suddenly? It will take a while to get the answers she desires, but she can start here, today, right now with the one who started it all. She just has to steel herself for the berating that may come her way. Hopefully, her reasons for such transgressions are enough to keep Ulv’s punishment minimal in cruelty… if there even is a punishment, and it’s just her own guilt weighing down on her mind in such a fashion. There is only one way to know however.

Her hand rises to open the door, but she feels herself pause. She bites her lower lip and turns her head to the side being stricken with a sudden unease.

‘Dammit Elyss! Why are you so worried? Ulv is an understanding woman.’

Still, her hand does not move despite the situation before her. Maybe it would be best to learn of all this without bothering the woman behind this door. Elyss looks down at herself. She looks down at her unimpressive outfit of a simple kimono. She’s just some creten off the streets. Why was she plucked like this? How did she get surrounded by so many powerful people? It all makes no real sense to her, but yes. It all began because of this one woman, and with a deep sigh, Elyss opens the door and takes a step in knowing that no matter what, this conversation will happen whether she desires it or not. Isn’t it best to face your problems head on anyway even if the world comes crashing down around you?

“Ulv… I’ve come to bargain.”

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mamma Bear and her Cub (Private, Wan) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Mamma Bear and her Cub (Private, Wan) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mamma Bear and her Cub (Private, Wan) Empty Re: Mamma Bear and her Cub (Private, Wan)

Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:42 am

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

She felt...stupid. Not quite betrayed, but like her advice was not worth anything. She had told Elyss not to try gain any more power until she could handle what she had, because more power without control was dangerous. And so, not even a week after the fact, she went and joined Shin'o Academy and got herself an Asauchi. A potent connection to the spirit in her soul that would enhance her power and enhance her fury. Because that was the feeling, wasn't it? The strange connection Ulv had with Elyss, was that she had a shard of Mirja's soul from when the thing exploded. Most of it stayed in her inner world, but it seemed one small shard had gone into another's soul, and there it would stay until it was extracted. And Ulv had no idea how to pull the shard of someone else's soul out of someone's soul.

"Dr Strange you are not, little one. He, was smart. He learned from his mistakes and if he had to jump into a situation like this, he did it with a plan and backup. What is your backup for the downward spiral you have thrown yourself into?"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mamma Bear and her Cub (Private, Wan) Left_bar_bleue0/0Mamma Bear and her Cub (Private, Wan) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mamma Bear and her Cub (Private, Wan) Empty Re: Mamma Bear and her Cub (Private, Wan)

Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:22 pm

THE YOUNG BEAR

ELYSS KISHIMOTO

Dr. Strange? Was it something she said? Well, her entrance was a bit wonky, but…

“I…”

She pauses having nothing to say about her actions just yet. Downward spiral... Elyss finds herself frowning and looking down at the ground; her eyes narrowing. There is only a brief moment of silence as she finds her fingers gripping around her new Asauchi tightly as her eyes move back up with a hardness in them.

“Then, I will work as hard as I must to conquer what is set before me. You have your opinions, and I have mine. The words of another have encouraged me forward just as yours have. You show concern for my well being and others, and for that, I am thankful.”

She takes a step closer into the room towards Ulv taking a deep breath. She knows this is going to be a new challenge layering on top of her other issues, but she was told that this power within her is foriegn; something she must learn to control; an entity within her soul. Simply training her mind will do nothing in the end when it is within her very being to be this hulking monster.

With a sigh and closing her eyes, she puts a hand over her chest and concentrates as she feels her own energy start to express itself weakly around her so that Ulv can feel the thin covering that is starting to take shape around her form.

“This power… It is not mine, but it is what I must make mine. Shying away from it feels like a defeat. And, yes, control is hard, and near impossible, but that’s why I have you, right?”

She opens her eyes letting her reiatsu disperse from around her outward because of her sudden excitement. Her expression has changed into one of slight annoyance.

“You’re here aren’t you? To help me? Not just you, but Ari and Henrex too. I can go full out around you guys and tackle this problem head on because I know I have people who can help me control this even when I can’t. Isn’t the end reward worth the risk? You keep telling me I can’t control myself, but what if this sword in my hand is the key to finally reigning myself in; to truly understand my own soul and become a person that can protect others instead of destroy?”

She grits her teeth letting her frustration show even more on her face; her onyx eyes lightening up in intensity as tears start to form in her eyes at the rememberance at all the times she’s lost control; of the people she hurt and tried to hurt.

“I don’t even understand myself Ulv. I have so many questions… so many insecurities… People telling me this and that that I just don’t understand. I only know one thing truly, and that’s the fact that I hate hurting people I’m trying to help; that I hate the horrible world around me. All I want is for everyone to be happy, but I’m not even happy. What are we Ulv? How are you and I connected? What is this fury within me? What is Devil’s Heart? Demons? Shinigami? Vizards? Hollows? So many questions, and only so many ways to obtain answers. I’m sorry… I’m sorry I didn’t listen, but…”

She falls quiet feeling herself breakdown; not in the way that ends with people unconscious and nearly dead around her, but in a way that truly hurts. In a way where one truly realizes their issues and the absolute insanity of their life; an issue that causes one to do things just to feel some semblance of steady Earth beneath their feet.

“I...If you wish to kick me out… I will understand.”

Her head hangs low as her free hand starts rubbing at her face. This is the second time she’s cried in her life; the second time she’s allowed such weakness to really show on her face. She was always told to keep her face stoic to hide the pain of life, but everything around her is just starting to get to be too much. Her body shakes once as she takes an unsteady breath.

“I just want to stop being angry…”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mamma Bear and her Cub (Private, Wan) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Mamma Bear and her Cub (Private, Wan) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:11 pm

"Henrex doesn't understand what you are getting yourself into. He just thinks you are a woman with a bit of a temper but can get over it with some yoga and positive thinking. But he is wrong, as you are wrong. It is not something you will ever get over, and what you have now is just the surface of the ocean. That sword you have in your hands in the door to a crimson purgatory the depth of which your mind can not comprehend, let alone handle. The fact that you can't deal with with your emotions in such a simple conversation is a prime showcase that you have not got the control you need to get any more power"

Ulv took a soft breath and sat down on a chair, looking at Elyss.
"I am here, Henrex can be, Arianda can be. But what happens in a situation when we are not? What happens in a situation where you are provoked into a rage, and you do something terrible that you never wished to do? There are no takebacks in this world, and I can't protect you every time" Ulv leaned back on her chair and gently shook her head at Elyss' impatience.

"There are many questions that you'll be told in the Academy, so I shall simply deal with the ones that aren't.

The fury in your soul is from me, since something happened a long time ago to shatter my soul, and a tiny shard of that soul embedded itself and fed you with a tiny spoon's worth of my emotions and powers. That Asauchi will strengthen your connection to those emotions and powers, and feed you a great deal more Fury than you are feeling right now. You'll feel positively serene in comparison to what you are heading for.

Devil's Heart is a unique power I made that can do whatever it needs to do to accomplish it's task. It's nothing you need to worry about unless you want to use it to solve your issues. As the only way you'll stop being angry is for it to be used, and with it, strip you of that shard in your soul and return it to my own"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:16 pm

THE YOUNG BEAR

ELYSS KISHIMOTO

She grits her teeth wiping at her face, and now, her own sorrow is starting to bubble into something more the more Ulv talks. It’s always the same thing. It’s the same damn problem, isn’t it? Always always always about control… anger… And yet, here she is getting angry about all this. As if in hell she’s going to lose her head to such an extent, and as she squeezes her fingers even tighter around her Asauchi, she looks up to Ulv with a silent burning passion. It’s not anger this time. No, it’s determination brimming underneath her skin. Ulv is right. She does have issues that she doesn’t understand, but learning that within her is something that’s also within Ulv, basically a part of the woman, she feels she can do this. She can control this anger and rage just like Ulv has hers.

“I see. That is what those are. I hope I learn more from Henrex and his teachings, but… I’m not shying away from this. It is my decision. My life… I will learn to control this power, and I won’t need something like this Devil’s Heart to do so. Even if it’s your soul within me, I’ll just have to force it to submit to my own.”

She holds up her new weapon and huffs as she calms herself down and looks down at the black sheath. She wonders how exactly this sword shall reveal her soul to her. It will be an extension of herself and no doubt hold within it her dreams, ambitions, and ideals.

“Even if you believe this a disaster, we all sometimes make mistakes and must learn from them. If this sword in my hands is my hell, then, I’ll just have to weather the storm, and at the end, without a doubt no matter what anyone thinks, I will come out stronger than ever before.”

She looks up to Ulv uncaring for the woman’s words at this point knowing just how hard the challenge before her apparently is. If she thought herself hard to control now, she knows that later will be true hell, but that is what she has done to herself, and that is what she will face. She can only hope that Ulv will be there by her side. Whatever it takes of herself to succeed, she is already beginning to steel herself. This is going to be quite the war.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:42 pm

Fool. Ulv shook her head softly and looked to Elyss. She thought she could what she was into, but like a Frog in a Well, she had no idea what was going to happen to her now. Had no idea what was coming now she had opened the floodgates before her time.
"You look to me and you think, 'ohh, you managed to control it, so I am going to be able to control it as well'. You miss the part where I spent a few years in terrible darkness, consumed by my hatred and drowning in darkness. Henrex can tell you just how bad I was, because when he came close to me and whispered something, I lashed out and ripped a hole in his chest, putting my fist through his lung. Fortunately he's always had strong regeneration, so he didn't die. But it was a close thing.

Pinned a man to a wall and nearly crushed his throat because he said something I thought was rude. Nearly killed someone who I thought he was an asshole, and he needed to be rescued by Liu, must like that guy in the alleyway had to be rescued from you. And the part where I was in a room with fifty men, each of them could have easily been incapacitated by me, but instead I tore them apart. Ripped out throats, snapped spines, disembowelled with claws fit for a monster, more than a woman.

And then after I died and came back into my body here, I had several months to talk to Beowulf and Hvit. I had friends to guide me, I had time to prepare, to come to understand what I was getting in and master myself before I even touched one iota of my power"

Ulv, who generally stood or sat still and held eye-contact while speaking, then moved up to Elyss and the woman seemed to grow. Taller and broader, the woman became a massive thing, a true God Of Fury. Billowing emotion raged from her in oceanic amounts, the crushing depths of hatred and rage that roared from Ulv was something beyond sanity's grasp.
"And you think you, who has a week of getting to know herself without any powers, are just going to walk through this and come out victorious in the end?

This is no fairy tale, Elyss. This is life. And in life, you fail and become a creature in the thrall of bloodsoaked hate for the whole of your life because your pride did not allow you to accept the possibility of failure and just charged headlong into every situation, so consumed by their own pride they don't see what they are turning into. And you don't need an Inner Hollow like what you really probably do have, to become an irredeemable monster"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:27 pm

THE YOUNG BEAR

ELYSS KISHIMOTO

Her body is stilled. Her eyes open wide. She instantly feels sick; her skin growing goosebumps all over. Everything became hazy suddenly as the mass of hatred and anger crashed against Elyss in such a raw fashion. Normally, one would not be able to simply feel these kind of emotions so easily except for a horrible feeling of dread washing over them, but Elyss felt her very soul shake and stir as Elyss awoken her inner fury. It was like Elyss’ own soul resonated with Ulv’s at that very moment allowing Elyss to experience exactly what Ulv meant by how uncontrollable this simple shard of her is.

It is a flash, but it is a flash of power. Elyss still stands, but her mind is no longer present. All around her crashing against her body with fury is a storm of righteous fury; her form lost at sea and stuck to face the brunt of such tremendous power unprotected. She is battered left and right; her head sinking into the depths randomly where it feels she continuously fall deeper and deeper for eternity before, randomly, her body shook and is thrown about over the surface of the storm yet again as more waves crash into her. Despite being at sea, nothing is cold or dark, but everything is hot and livid. The water burns her skin constantly with seething rage that puts lava to shame; her skin suffering burns unimaginable to man. Yet, she feels at home. She feels a familiarity about the constant destruction of her own mind at the mercy of this rage. No matter which way her head turns, there is no shore, and soon, she comes to accept this as her reality. This is what she is. These are the doors she has opened. This is her purgatory that Ulv has spoke of. She has wronged, and now, she must be tortured for eternity in these fiery waves. There is no baptism for her.

Though, all this happens in an instant, and without a second passing, Elyss is already back into the room with the massive presence of Ulv over her. Immediately, her legs buckle, her eyes go vacant, and she falls forwards into Ulv’s chest with no ability of her own to stand or function after experiencing such mental torment and strain; her brain failing and shutting down the only thing stopping her own mental decay. There is no way for Elyss to respond or even comprehend what has occurred or what was said. Who knows if she can even return from such?

The weapon in her hand falls as her grip fails, and it falls to the floor bloodied by Elyss’ bloodied palm as her body had seized up immensely to the point her nails had dug into her palm.

Ulv is correct. Elyss has no idea what she has gotten herself into, and there is no going back from what she has already awoken. The Asauchi has already begun assimilating her soul. Will Elyss even want to stop after experiencing her future? Or, will she show her stubbornness is even beyond reason?

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:18 am

After Elyss fell onto Ulv, the fury made manifest was drawn back into her body and instead a blossom of a new energy came. One of Hope, one of Passion, one of Resolve. To linger in this energy gave the idea that nothing was impossible if one simply had the drive to see it through. To know your limits, and to increase them, every day, until you achieved your goals. It played a perfect counterpart to Ulv's fury, and the two could meld in her heart if she let them in. To know what she was facing, but to be able to face it, knowing she had friends.

"So that was my resting emotions. I've got six stacks from my Zanpaktou which all double the fury in my heart. So at full strength, I am about thirty two times more oppressively infuriated than what you have just seen. That is why I worry, Elyss. Because such unbridled power can rape your mind of cohesion and leave you just a shell. And that is no fate I want for you" Ulv explained, tenderly stroking Elyss' hair as she was gently supported by Ulv so as not to fall to the ground entirely.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:59 pm

THE YOUNG BEAR

ELYSS KISHIMOTO

Elyss’ mind is far from blank despite her consciousness failing her. For now, even in her sleep, she is troubled by the visions brought onto her by Ulv’s angry presence. It causes her to squirm against Ulv in distress; the currents still battering her over and over in a neverending nightmare. Though, it was sudden; like god had took his hands over the raging sea and calmed it with only a simple gesture. Elyss, now, just wafts in the endless sea feeling oddly at ease about the oncoming destruction of her mentality. In fact, she felt a strange hope for her future; a drive to conquer her inner demons no matter what. It is an odd feeling when surrounded by calm warm waves, but she cannot ignore it as it causes another sensation to grow within her chest, and for a moment, she felt another presence; one that seems drawn by the energy already around her. Though, it was shy at first; a gentle breeze on the horizon, but quickly it seemed to push and push on its own against the calmness rushing towards Elyss quickly like a bullet before it impacted causing her to gasp and notice the world around her sink as if sunk into a typhoon.

Everything is dark at first; and endless void around her before her feet finally felt something solid underneath. Though, the world around whatever she is standing on is still as dark as before, but then, there is a single clear object; a face. The face is skeletal in shape with a golden crown sitting upon its head overing the ashy strands of hair that surrounds its skull. Upon a throne he sat still and lifeless.

“Welcome, Elyss…”

That is what she hears suddenly in her head; a dry shriveled but strong and deep voice resonating with skull before everything darkens once more and even her subconsciousness fades from her.

Ulv will see on the floor where Elyss dropped her Ausachi not one, but two, zanpakuto; one a black color and the other red, sheathed where the training sword used to lie. A clear sign of what has occurred at this very moment and what Ulv has accidentally been the catalyst for by encompassing Elyss in such a way that caused the shard within Elyss to react and force a bond that the woman may not have wanted to form.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum