Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Furious Sky Matron Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Furious Sky Matron Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Furious Sky Matron Empty Furious Sky Matron

Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:34 am

Matron of the Dead

Izanami

Furious Sky Matron 6EdIfMt

Dangos. It was nice to see that in so long, there were some things that just never changed. Some things, that just always stayed the same. The fashion sense was strange these days, and Izanami was dressed up in a shirt and jeans. There were strange fabrics, but it had been several millennia since she was nearly killed by her son Amaterasu, and so some things, were expected to change.
"Our people's power is so weak these days. What I wouldn't do for two or three people from my era. That young kid Ci is pretty decent, but still falls short, you know?" Izanami asked the man across from her. Three other bodies laid on the floor, battered to unconsciousness, and this man, the obvious leader, was all that remained.

The man was blinded in one eye from a flow of blood due to a cut, but still grasped his sword with a strangely deranged vigour. He regained his breath and rushed towards Izanami, who carved his swrod in half with the Dango Stick and knocked his lights out with her free fist.
"Now, the question is, who are you? And why are you attacking me? I've been gone long enough there should be no hatred of grievance towards me"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Furious Sky Matron Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Furious Sky Matron Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Furious Sky Matron Empty Re: Furious Sky Matron

Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:25 pm

Song: River King Blues - By: Jake Dyer - Word Count: N/A

It had been almost two years since he originally met Izanami in the Suicide Forest, after meeting Ci Lan Tsu and the Wandering Bazaar. Needless to say, meeting the Matron of the Dead herself was...interesting, as was her own recollection of what seemed to be the truth of Shinto legend. How the feud between the God of Creation, Izanagi, and the Matron of the Dead really happened, or the truth as to how Izanami was sealed away in a tomb and concealed in the Suicide Forest, where the connection between the worlds of the living and dead was the weakest.

And after that, he had opened her tomb, Manse, whatever she had called it, and let her roam the modern world, seeing what had changed. And now, here he was, in the middle of Japan, making his way toward the dango shop that Izanami was outside of, coming to stop only a couple of feet away from her as he eyed the unconscious bodies that lay strewn across the ground, as well as a broken sword to add to it all.

Slowly approaching Izanami, Henrex let out a nervous chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck as he stood next to her.

"Uh...hey, Izanami. Why are there unconscious bodies here? Are you ok?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Furious Sky Matron Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Furious Sky Matron Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:43 pm

Matron of the Dead

Izanami

"Heh, I am the Furious Sky Matron, dear. These half-cocked morons would need Eight Blasphemous Burials to match me" she told him, crouching down and looking at them. Cybernetically enhanced but also with a biology different to normal humans while retaining the base genome. They almost seemed custom-made soldiers, something out of the labs of the Eight Armed Devil.

"What I want to know, is why they attacked me. They were stalking me for a while so it wasn't just a random thing. And then when I got here they came after me" she would get up and shift the other man over, picking up a strange stick and pressing a button experimentally. It crackled into life with electricity, which made her smile. Humans had harnessed the sky in small sticks. And then she stuck her finger in it and her hair puffed up a little from the energy.

"These are strange things. With my Dantian, I know exactly what you can do to a person with the right application of electrical energy. But, harnessed into a stick like this, it was almost like they were trying to kidnap me rather than kill me or steal my stuff. But I have been gone for so long ever manor and mansion I had under the Yagirashu name isn't even a ruin, it just isn't there. But their equipment seems akin in function and a little in form to the equipment of soldiers" she mused, talking to Henrex as much as herself before standing up and looking at him.

"Has the Great Collapse crippled the world to a point that soldiers steal women off the streets?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Furious Sky Matron Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Furious Sky Matron Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:28 pm

Song: Take You Home - By: Slenderbodies - Word Count: N/A

Henrex chuckled softly at her response. She was the Matron of the Dead, a legendary figure in Wulin and Japanese mythology. He knew he could handle herself, but, part of him still wanted to make sure. As she examined the bodies and explained that she had been followed for a while before arriving there, as well as questioned why they were after her, she picked up one of the rods that the men had.

She pressed a button and it crackled to life with a bright flash of electricity. Henrex's ruby eyes narrowed at it. Whoever they were had been intending to take her alive using stun sticks. They didn't look like any kind of formalized military that he knew of, and it wasn't as if there was one of the organizations in the world that would try and attack her unprovoked -- at least, that he knew of. As she stood back up and turned to look at him, Henrex raised a hand to his chin, thinking for a moment.

"Judging from the way they went about it, they're probably not from any kind of formal military, since they would have tried to arrest you, not kidnap you. But...they wanted to capture you alive, with stun sticks of all things. My first guess would be some kind of black market where they got the weapons and cybernetics. The yakuza aren't nearly as powerful as they used to be in the criminal underworld, so I have my doubts that they were involved. Outside of that...I'm not sure what it could be."

He paused for a moment, crouching down and examining the weapon itself. It had a slider on the side of it, which he could only assume was to amp up the intensity of the electricity to take down bigger targets.

"What in the world have you been doing that has...whoever these people are coming after you?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:21 am

Matron of the Dead

Izanami

"They have metal in them and are a differing base genome from the average human. I swear, if I hadn't killed him myself, I would say the Eight Armed Devil still lives" she'd comment, before reaching out to scratch her head and look outside. It was new, but definitely old at the same time. Standing up, she'd look to Henrex and cock an eye.

"You heart is dead and the Dao is lost, and yet you can still use Heavenly Shouting? Such an interesting world~" she'd coo, spinning on the spot and laughing softly. "Though, what is a 'troll'?"

Henrex would have a few seconds to react to the memories of Mirja and Cannan before the wall exploded and a massive creature barrelled in. Nine foot tall and rippling with muscle mass even for such a being of size. Though the shrapnel and debris of the wall launched in a scatter, not a single part hit Izanami, who flowed like water between them. And then, with a smirk, she'd look to Henrex, clearly letting him take centre stage to give him a chance impress the the woman~

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:43 pm

Song: Take You Home - By: Slenderbodies - Word Count: N/A

Still examining and looking over the bodies of the men, his eyes lifted as Izanami spoke, before going back to look at the bodies. Cybernetics wasn't exactly the most complicated or confusing bit -- they lived in a time where these kinds of things were about as easy to get as cigarette packs. The differing base genome, however, was the head-scratching bit. The only thing that came to mind was...

The train of thought was interrupted as Izanami spoke again, causing him to lift his head and look toward her as she looked at him. Raising an eyebrow in confusion at her saying that his heart was dead, the "Dao" was lost and claiming that he could still use something called the Heavenly Shouting. But, before he got a chance to question it, she asked him what a troll was.

Even more confused, he opened his mouth, before the thought process from before came back, and the thought of Caanan came to mind, only moments before a loud crash came from next to them, and Henrex immediately got to his feet, unfurling his wings and using one of them to shield himself from any incoming debris, seeing Izanami move with grace and elegance between it, neatly avoiding any and all debris that came her way.

Letting his wings fall behind his back, he drew his sword, finally seeing the hulking creature that barreled its way through the wall. Almost twice his height, with muscle mass that was also almost twice his size. Henrex cringed at the look of the creature, looking over to Izanami to see her smirk, letting him take the stage. Blinking a few times, before offering a bashful smile in return, he turned back to face the Troll.

Charging his sword with energy, he dug his foot into the ground, lightning flashing to life along the blade of his sword, before firing forward like a bullet, immediately going for the kill as he thrust his sword forward in an attempt to stab the Troll in the chest, targeting the heart. The lightning from his blade sparking brighter as he would try to use the creature as a springboard and push himself into the limited airspace he had, before dragging the blade upward in an attempt to split the thing's head and throat in half.

Whether or not it was successful, Henrex backed up, keeping his eyes on the Troll as he kept his weapon at the ready.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:39 am

Matron of the Dead

Izanami

Trolls were not designed to handle spiritual energy, given Mirja lacked it and they were designed as her direct counter, so Henrex's flashy sword magic neatly caused it to die on the spot. Though, Izanami seemed less than impressed, and even somewhat irate at the whole thing.

"Is that the legacy of your powers? You gain them, and suddenly everything has to be flashy and super flash wow? You could have bisected that thing with a single Stone-Rending Hew, you didn't need all that lightning flipping shenanigans. Unless you are a Diva, but even then, I'm hardly a woman to try and impress"

Izanami would give the dead troll a boot to roll it over, and ponder for a moment, looking back to the humans.
"Base genome is further altered, but there aren't any cyberware. This creature was custom built in a lab by a man who knows his way around the human body" she'd mutter to herself, standing up and heading to the hole the Troll had made and crackling with energy, her hair standing on end as it billowed.

"Well, either way, it was lovely to meet you again, little Yujo. I am sure you have somewhere to be, masked creatures to slay and all that"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum