Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls just wanna have fun Left_bar_bleue0/0Girls just wanna have fun Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Girls just wanna have fun Empty Girls just wanna have fun

Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:44 am
Hello there,

I thought I'd give this a try^^

Well, I am new and my girl is new. Hanako, not really a happy-go-lucky type. Someone described her as tsundere...well, it's not entirely correct, but as a short version: fine, let's call her tsundere.

Anyhow I want to develop her, let her grow, personally as well as professionally (as a shinigami). I already have a vague masterplan, call it a rough roadmap. For this I'd like to connect to other players and their characters, find friends for Hanako, maybe enemies, maybe lovers. In any case she needs to get out of her shell.

For now I would love to do some social RPing. Fighting and stuff can be included, but should be secondary (especially because Hanako is still at a rather low tier).

Cheers
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls just wanna have fun Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Girls just wanna have fun Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Girls just wanna have fun Empty Re: Girls just wanna have fun

Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:49 pm
Discord is a significantly faster way of looking for this but I'll bite. Do you have anything in particular that you are looking for beyond a social centric thread?

Do you just want to go on an epic Hollow Hunting extravaganza? Do you want one on one training with a scarier shinigami? Or do you just want meet up with another character for romantic spot of tea or get drunk and make a whole mess of bad decisions across Rukongai?

The more direction and structure you can give to your request the easier it will be to get people invested and jumping to play with you.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls just wanna have fun Left_bar_bleue0/0Girls just wanna have fun Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:31 pm
So, well, to answer you question: yes.

I am looking for all of that. I even have some kind of plan until some sort of first milestone for Hanako's character story. A plan that would involve the outer rukongai, alcohol and bad decisions and ultimately hollows. But first I need, or better: I'd like to do two things: make her stronger, if possible without achieving shikai (dunno what tier I can achieve without shikai). And find friends. Maybe someone who will put up with her personality and can get through to her. I'd like her to not be able to solve her mental problems alone. This is a RP after all. It's more fun if you don't do it alone.
With this development, getting stronger and the first small steps in confronting her own past (or lack thereof), I can maneuver her towards achieving shikai and the above mentioned milestone.

PS: yeah, I know, discord is faster. But my problem with that is that I am about 8 hours or so ahead of most, it seems. When I log on in my lunchbreak at work the first few are just waking up.
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls just wanna have fun Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Girls just wanna have fun Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:07 pm
This is a little more to work with.

1.) You can be whatever tier you want. There are minimum tiers to be allowed Shikai(or any release) but once you are past that minimum when you get the release is entirely up to you. You could be 0-3 without it if you wanted for whatever reason.

2.) That's more to work with but it's not quite what I meant. I don't mean that you can't want all those things I mean when you're looking for threads it's better to be more focused with what you ask. Be direct, say "I want Hana to be schooled by a stronger Shini that'll help her get stronger and give her attitude a bit of a reality check" or "I want someone to go on a mission to the living world for her first hollow hunt" or " I want someone to go on hallucinogenic misadventures with after our characters accidentally ingest lsd." when you give a plot for the thread the character interactions happen organically and the person joining goes "yeah, I want to enjoy my character doing that" instead of "I guess I need a new facebook friend"

Am I making sense?
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:46 am
You're making perfect sense. Guess I was a little bit vague.

How about that for starters:

I'm looking for a thread that would be fitting for a low-lebel n00b of the 4th dicision. A minor incursion in Rukongai, perhaps Hollows or some other foot soldiers of any faction that tried to sneak into Rukongai and hide there. Nothing too heavy, of course, I don't want to dispose of Hanako just yet, but still enough to justify dispatching at least two shinigami to investigate (i'm quite sure there could be collabs between dicions, couldn't there). This would be Hanako's first mission as a member of the gotei, since the "The new captain summons"thread is her tryout, so IC before she joins the division.
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:11 pm
Sure, whenever I finish Box I have a few ideas for ya. It'll probably be a few days before I finish him and staff gets around to checking him though so if you don't mind being patient, I'll have something for ya.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:58 pm
No worries. Take all the time you (or staff) need. Christmas is around the corner anyway.

But in any case I will be here and watching at least the forum, but probably discord also.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum