Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
On the Mend (Caly/Steiner) Left_bar_bleue40300/10000On the Mend (Caly/Steiner) Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

On the Mend (Caly/Steiner) Empty On the Mend (Caly/Steiner)

Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:18 pm

DIVINE CRUSADER

STEINER FRANZ

On the Mend (Caly/Steiner) 6EdIfMt

How many days had it been? How many weeks? Steiner had lost count as he had sat in what could be considered a rudimentary camp constructed on the edge of a nearby forest in Ukraine. He had tried his best to take his mind off of things, the events in Beijing were still rather fresh to the young man, and while he tried his best to dive into his forging work he couldn't help, but remember. The feeling of slamming his fist into Ulv's skull, the sound it had made, and the pain that had course through his hand as it had shattered in multiple places. Multiple places that were still on the mend so to speak, as his powers were very slowly restoring his hand back to function, but for now his whole arm lay in a sling. It slowed down his training and hurt his progress in terms of development, but Steiner took the hit well.

It was penance to him.

Still it all bothered him. How easily he had been controlled by the miasma and used like a puppet to do horrible things, about how many lives he had taken there, and how much he had wanted to kill Ulv. It disgusted him and even more so had him contemplating changing his philosophy and approach to the acts of heroism he performed. He had to be more careful from now on, more ready to think before he acted, and even though that was extremely hard for him to do as the sight of those in turmoil caused him great distress, he believed that he had to. He couldn't hurt anyone he loved again or become a puppet to some kind of power that he barely understood. For now on, it would be slow and steady wins the race for him.

He groaned in pain as he got up from a makeshift chair he had bought at a store and began to walk around his camp collecting materials that he had laid about. Metals, wood for handles, and materials necessary to create finely tuned items of varying quality. He supposed that he would stay at this camp for a few more days before moving further into the continent. Perhaps he would go back to his family's old home and repair it? After all, as bad as the memories of losing his family were, he needed a place to crash, and he doubted that Ulv would just let him go and live in the harbor. Not after Beijing. He was too much of a liability now and he doubted he would be able to look her in the eye even if he managed to find a good enough excuse for what had happened out there. Better yet, he doubted he could explain how he had gotten the strength to defeat her.

The vision of the four people and the feeling of not being alone in Beijing puzzled him. Had it been a hallucination? It had to have been right? Just something brought on by the miasma and nothing more.

Still....

No, he wouldn't entertain the thought right now, no it was better to focus on improvement, and think of a way to get back in Ulv's good graces. That was all he could do for now. The sound of a tea kettle blaring caught his attention as Steiner rushed over to the nearby camp fire to collect his herbal tea and cleanse his mind.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

On the Mend (Caly/Steiner) OlBPPj4
On the Mend (Caly/Steiner) VewULRr
On the Mend (Caly/Steiner) AQodtc6
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
On the Mend (Caly/Steiner) Left_bar_bleue42100/16000On the Mend (Caly/Steiner) Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

On the Mend (Caly/Steiner) Empty Re: On the Mend (Caly/Steiner)

Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:25 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N /A

Such a foolish man, turning his back to the woods. Unbeknownst to him, a large shadow dwelled within the brush, heavy footsteps suddenly growing louder and louder, the sound of huffing and grunting... Until..

A giant, brown, furry creature suddenly burst from the trees! It bore tree-like structures upon it's head, and let out a piercing scream as it bounded through the unlucky young man's encampment, likely breaking or knocking over things in the process, until a suddenly darker shape came off of it's back as it ran off into the sunset, bucking and screaming.

Who was left behind, looked pretty distraught about the larger creature's depart. A worried expression was on her face as she stood and called out, "Hey! It was just a bee! You can come ba- Oh forget it.."

She sighed, then chuckled, then looked around, then at the man before her, then covered her mouth, "..Oooohh jeeze, oh jeeze, I am so sorry about that. Elk do not like bees a lot, apparently! Here let me just.."

She took a deep inhale, and spread her hands out, "I wish this camp was back to the way it was before my elk friend jumped all over it."

Purple energy swept from her body, fixing everything back into it's place, before she looked at him, "Are you okay? You look pretty beaten up dude, what happened?"

She tilted her head and squinted, leaning in close to him rather quickly, "And am I detecting a whiff of.. Regret? Shame? Okay now you have to talk to me."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
On the Mend (Caly/Steiner) Left_bar_bleue40300/10000On the Mend (Caly/Steiner) Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:53 pm

DIVINE CRUSADER

STEINER FRANZ

The tea kettle whistled as steam existed from the spout, letting him know that the water had finished reaching its boiling point, and Steiner let out a low sigh as he began to pack herbs and tea leaves into his tea cup. He had a lot of things to work on before confronting Ulv, but first and foremost he had to get himself right first. As he turned back around to fill his cup with the boiling water from the kettle on the fire, the sound of a bellow, and the quick movements of a brown furred beast caused Steiner to leap for a nearby weapon. However, as the beast thrashed his camp, knocking down sets of armor pieces and weapons that were freshly made, he let out a sigh dropping the weapon he had picked up with a defeated look on his face.

Weeks of work destroyed in a matter of seconds.

"When it rains, it pours, eh?"

Steiner said sarcastically to himself as he walked around, scavenging what little could be saved after casually placing the cup full of herbs down on the tree stump next to his workbench. That is when a new figure joined the fray, a young lady by the look of things who had been chasing the Elk for some strange reason or another. He looked her dead in the eyes, surprised that anyone would be in these particular woods at this time of year, and let alone would be interested in wild life in such a way to chase it. She began speaking to him, rather politely at first, and even noted how beaten up he was. She seemed to have a rather keen eye as she looked over him before she titled her nose up to the wind.

For a second, Steiner was going to reply to her, and then she brought up something much deeper than the physical wounds he was dealing with. She had jumped right into Steiner's emotional state and to be quite honest, he didn't quite like sharing that he was fucked up on two fronts right now. Not to some random stranger who had ushered an elk into his midst to destroy his encampment at the least. It wasn't that eh wasn't friendly, it was more along the lines that he didn't want to talk about that particular can of worms at the moment, and he needed more time to process the shit he had done.

All of the people he had killed.

His friend that he had done some serious damage to.

The city that he had been so adamant on purging due to the effects of the miasma.

All of it was just a bundle of nasty demons locked in a closet that he just wasn't ready to full face at the moment. So, instead Steiner decided to table that conversation until he felt more comfortable around this outsider, and even then he didn't know if he wanted to be sharing mode with this individual. So, after a short deliberation, Steiner dropped a shattered blade on to the floor, and then let out a deep sigh.

"Who are you and why are you around these parts?"

It would be better first to gauge just what sort of person this young woman was before diving into a deeper conversation. He just hoped she didn't think him rude for not wanting to talk about the problems he was facing. After all, laying that much baggage on a person you just met would be rather stupid.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
On the Mend (Caly/Steiner) Left_bar_bleue42100/16000On the Mend (Caly/Steiner) Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:12 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N /A

A frown slowly took her gentle features as she realized he didn't really seem up to chatting his inner most thoughts. Well.. That was okay! She did just barrel into his little camp with a scared elk, that definitely would put anyone in an, "I don't wanna talk" mood. She slumped in the seat she took, fingers drumming together as she nodded, a gentle "mmhmm, mhmm", until she finally said something,

"Welp, i'm Calypso Asthavon, I am... I think two? And I'm only here to make friends with big boys."

She smirked mischeviously, "Though, said big boys were of the animal variety, I didn't expect to run into anyone else out here. Point is I was just super fucking bored and wanted something to do."

She rocked back in forth in the chair, giggling softly, "Sohohoho, what business do you have living out here, you homeless or something? I could fix that situation super fast, you seem like a nice guy."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:25 pm

DIVINE CRUSADER

STEINER FRANZ

There was a short silence as Steiner listened to what she had to say, all the while his eyes scanned his destroyed camp, and then with another long sigh he began to unpack the rather insane situation he was in now that this crazy young lady had arrived in his camp. She was two, which meant that she was a species capable of reaching maturity at a faster rate than normal people like himself, and that left very few options as to what she was. A demon perhaps? He had met a few, but he had killed those, and they felt quite a bit different than the ones he had killed months back. No, she seemed friendly enough. There wasn't a very wicked aura about her that made him believe that she had come to terrorize him or anything of the like. She seemed to not be an enemy at the least and that further defused Steiner a bit from the edge of conflict.

"I'm Steiner Franz."

Steiner stated, flipping an overturned stool over, and taking a seat of his own as he tried to size up the young lady. He now knew who she was and what she was there for as she made a comment about making friends with rather large animals. He nodded his head at that, after all he had just seen a rather large Elk practically decimate his pallet cleansing of a work camp in a matter of seconds.

"I'm not homeless, I just like to travel is all, and this seemed like a nice clearing to set up camp for a few weeks until I moved on."

He kept the reason for why he had camped out here a mystery, but he felt he couldn't hide much from her if she really tried to dick deep into his psyche, but that was just an inkling feeling.

"Want some tea?"

He said gesturing over to the camp fire with the still whistling kettle and then back to the only table that hadn't been overturned that had a few cups on it. He wasn't above treating someone he barely knew to a cup of tea or of being petty about what had happened earlier. For all intents and purposes, having a talk was always better with tea, and some kind of food to fill up the gullet. Though Steiner believed he had ran out of jerky this morning and would more than likely only have crackers at best right now. Such was the life of a traveler he supposed.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum