Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 5 Empty Re: This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine

Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:39 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"Don't worry. We all brain derp on occasion" Ulv told her, gently patting her head. And then the questions. How long it took her to learn all of what she learned. It was a good question and she had to tot it all up in her mind.

"Hmm. Given that it was mostly all self-learned and that I did die in the process - though that seems to have actually helped in the long run and no you can't get yourself killed, Keiko - it took me about 4 years to do. Not the best bench mark but good enough. It won't be happening next month, if that is what you are asking"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 5 Empty Re: This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine

Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:57 pm

KUCHIKI KEIKO | GOLDEN CHILD

Ulv's confession of experience had Keiko reeling. Four years? For everything that she knows? That... That's pretty good! If that was the case, then in theory, Keiko could learn at least a fourth of that in a year! And a 52nd of that fourth in a week! So on and so forth--and Ulv said it wasn't the best bench mark. For a moment, Keiko had to reason with her own thoughts and force some humility on herself. Ulv, after all, was one of the strongest people in the realm, and surely talented to have gone that far, so let's just say Keiko wasn't as proficient in the learning process as her. So what? That was still good pacing, and Keiko was never one to not be consistent. And, just if, what if, Keiko was even faster than Ulv? Then maybe she'd be able to learn all that in an even shorter period of time!

Keiko ate politely, in a manner befit a noblewoman such as she was trained, but the quicker her thoughts became, the quicker food was going down her mouth. It felt like no time at all had passed before the plate was clean. She didn't even have time to taste any of it!

"A lot could be done in a month though, right Auber-sama? How much would you say I could do in that time?"

And, though it wasn't something she said, Keiko thought to herself, What if I can do even more than what Auber-sama predicts? It was in the spirit of her ambition and pride, that whatever Ulv said, she'd take it as a challenge to herself to complete in an even more expedient process.

DUAL-BLOODED NOBLE | END POST

This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 5 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:10 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

She was hella wolfing that down, huh? But, Ulv was going to focus on the question she made. The, how far would she get in a month, question. It was a good question and Ulv had to think on it for a moment before coming to the conclusion that there wouldn't be much done in the first month.

"Given this is proper training and not just a string of deathmatches you narrowly escape from with your life and leaving behind shards of your shattered psyche like deranged breadcrumbs, I'd say the first month is going to be slow and focused on developing a foundation. You push yourself too hard and damage yourself, not only do you lose the time you need to recover from the wound, you also lose the mindset and physical memory you have been embedding" Ulv told her.

And then, with plate in the sink and woman ready for instructions, Ulv gave a smile.

"First lesson is; go to bed, I'll get you up for dinner. Teacher's orders" Ulv said, deadpan serious. In that, I am your Teacher you will do as you are told, kind of voice.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:24 pm

KUCHIKI KEIKO | GOLDEN CHILD

As usual, the promise of building a foundation and taking things slow never was something to deter the girl, especially since the promise itself rooted as a guarantee of progress. Now, all Keiko needed to do was build that foundation more quickly, maybe two weeks in? And then, they could move on from that and get into the other techniques. Worst come to worst? Keiko really does go through a string of death matches and narrowly survives. All or nothing, right? Clearly, the girl had a great amount of confidence in herself, for better or worse.

"Eh? To bed? Oh... okay."

Alas, one of the things she dreaded--going to sleep. But, it was hard to put up any protest given Ulv's tone of voice. There were a few things she wanted to say, and do, but in the end she could only ruminate on them, telling herself that the faster she slept and woke up, the faster she could get to learning the next day.

[exit post]

DUAL-BLOODED NOBLE | END POST

This is my Reaper. There are many like it, but this one is mine - Page 5 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum