Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gazingas
Gazingas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Forest of Miracles Left_bar_bleue0/0The Forest of Miracles Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Forest of Miracles Empty The Forest of Miracles

Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:21 pm

An odd heart of platinum

Milora Salvator

One with an bizarre adventure & destiny ahead

With her home destroyed and herself most likely presumed dead, Milora begin planning on what to do in the future right away as she believed there was no time to waste. It took some time, but she'd get herself back into shape and hide away in an alleyway for a bit, all alone. That gave her plenty of time to create a plan for what to do next. If she stayed on the streets in her area of London, she'd most likely die a slow death, so she had to figure out where to go next. She'd ask locals about the cheapest travelling methods and eventually came down to boating, which 'company' to buy from, what to bring etc. She'd use whatever money the orphanage had in savings to buy a ticket for a 40-man boat to Karakura Central. After buying the ticket through plenty of haggling and a miracle, she'd purchase food with the remaining money she had.

The trip itself was fairly simple. There wasn't any food to cut costs, so she ate the food she bought before-hand, and caught up on sleep. She kept to herself and other did the same. What became an issue was how she would try to get to Karakura Central. It was a big enough issue on what to do there to make sure they don't see her as a threat which she had major issues with, but to actually get there without dying was a big deal. The cheapest way was not to Karakura itself, but instead a detour that'd go near Karakura Forest. She had to travel straight through the Forest to get there, which was infested with hollows.

" I-I suppose there's no turning b-back, hu-huh? ". She'd mutter to herself and write down a few more notes in her notebook before placing it in her inside pocket and getting off the boat. She had second thoughts, however she made her decision and decided to see it through until the end.

" This is not what I-I had planned in m-mind when the future c-came up. " would mutter out of her mouth as she shed a tear before taking a deep breath. Afterwards, she began her adventure into the forest.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum