Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri]

Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:29 pm

The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 5QDBZHO

Erchanhardt

Artist: Wagner - Song: Lohengrinn Overture

"Well, I suppose that depends on one's perspective. I have eaten a great deal of it during my time studying in the East, but relative to the whole of my life, that was not very long."

They were friends, after all, so Erchanhardt saw no reason to continue being vague about any of the circumstances of his life. Honesty was the best policy. Taking a sip of his own wine, Erchanhardt enjoyed the very hardy flavor of it, a deep and earthy blend several decades out of make. Wonderful, though perhaps made moreso by the company.

"If you would like it, then I will do my best to recall those dishes."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri]

Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:21 pm
The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Yugiri-header-template

Yugiri

Relative huh. He must be pretty old to be so strong, she presumed he was stronger than her even though she was still quite powerful relative to many people in the Soul Society.

Between eating she nodded at his offer.

"That'd be really nice... Can you teach me how to cook?"

She blurted it out without thinking, getting too comfortable to really be worried about trying to maintain a more sophisticated attitude. So she couldn't cook? So what, he could know.

END POST

The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Gamma_Signature
The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTThe Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:26 pm

Erchanhardt

It didn't especially surprise Erchanhardt that she didn't know how to cook, but he also didn't think that really mattered much. In the here and now, she wished to learn. Nothing else was especially important, was it?

"Most certainly. By the end of our lessons, you will have the knowledge to rival even the finest chefs on Earth."

Well, perhaps that was a bit of exaggeration, and he smiled a bit to accompany the lighthearted comment. He doubted that she would wish to pursue it nearly that far, but if she did, then naturally he would assist her. Learning, in all its forms, was invaluable.

Coding in Template By:

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:34 pm
The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Yugiri-header-template

Yugiri

With her request answered she fell silent to keep eating but she did look pretty content while doing so. Learning to cook sounded exciting, not because she couldn't have in the past if she thought about it but Yugiri was quite prone to be so focused on one thing she missed the smaller things.

"Hmm. I suppose I can teach you how to arrange flowers in return, it's probably a useless skill but, I don't think I have much else that you probably don't know yourself."

END POST

The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTThe Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:45 pm

Erchanhardt

"I think that sounds rather nice. Even if one might consider it useless, I think learning for its own sake is something to be cherished."

Due simply to his own size, and the energy that the man expended simply with his most basic functions, he ate rather more than Yugiri did, and was definitely quite glad he had made more than enough for himself twice over. He knew there was no way that she would eat more than he did, but even so. He wanted to be sure she got her fill.

Coding in Template By:

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:13 am

Yugiri

"I'm sure I can find some flowers then."

Yugiri tried to think hard about what kinds of flowers she had seen, what kind of flower arranging could she teach him but she thought about all this while she was eating. Maybe she could find some wildflowers to teach him with but the food was so delicious, that she ate until she was quite full yet she came nowhere close to the amount her colossus of a friend had eaten.

END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:23 am

Erchanhardt

"I look forward to seeing the lesson plan you craft for me, Yugiri."

Finally setting down his silverware, Erchanhardt stood once more, taking both his own plate and, given she seemed to finally be finished, Yugiri's as well. They needed to be washed, after all, and he cleaned everything off with a surprising amount of care and precision. Even in little things like this, he took his time, and strove for his best.

"Do you have an interest in dessert?"

Coding in Template By:

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:33 am

Yugiri

She nodded at his enthusiasm with learning flower arranging, she had never really used it much since she learnt it as a teenager but she never forgot it. Just like how she could still tell most of the flowers meanings. When he brought up dessert though she looked at him and nodded.

It was stupid for her to say yes. She was so excited eating food that she didn't leave any space but she wasn't going to say no to something like that.

"Yes please... just a little bit though."

END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:33 am

Erchanhardt

Laughing quietly to himself at her enthusiasm, Erchanhardt looked around the kitchen for the few ingredients necessary for a honey cake. It was hardly much exciting, but it was also something he found exceptionally wonderful in said simplicity. He would rather like to share that with a friend.

"Very well, then give me roughly 20 minutes."

Kneading through the dough, prepping it all, and placing it right into the oven on a stone, Erchanhardt leaned against the counter and watched the cake carefully. He was enjoying this, perhaps more than he'd enjoyed much of anything in a long while.

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:52 pm

Yugiri

Left to sit at the table while she waited for dessert she was enjoying herself a bit, her new friend was pretty nice and seemed genuine and it has been a long time since she ever expected to feel like someone was like that even she was not genuine to herself, just a product of the aristocratic life if she had to guess.

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum