Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri]

Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:40 am
The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 P15ckbD

ERCHANHARDT

"You are a good woman, Yugiri."

Erchanhardt returned his gaze to her, and smiled a little more as he did so. He did not especially wish to ruin this mood, and he reminded himself once more that to put more weight upon her was antithetical to his current aim, to help her in the ways he never had his other students.

"Then we will set that aside for now, I think. But do not think this is simply because I do not trust you with this knowledge. I doubt there is anyone else in the world with whom I would feel more confident sharing that tale. It would, however, be best not to spend all day simply talking about mistakes, hm? Lest we simply be overwhelmed by them, and fall prey to the Will."

Reaching over, then, he gave her a small pat on the head, a gesture he had hardly offered to anyone in centuries. It was short, but quite genuine in its meaning.

"If I may, however. Having met you has certainly been far greater than the mere sounding of a single harp string."

END POST | WILLE ZUM LEBEN
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri]

Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:03 am
The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

Huh. She kinda felt a bit unsure about this whole compliment. It sure did give her warm feeling inside to be praised like that.

Yugiri offered him a nod as she acknowledged his reasoning. She didn't mind the reason, he could just not want to tell her and she'd respect that choice. When her head felt his large hand pat it she looked a little surprised.

"Thank you, I really like being out here. I never thought I'd like the world that much to be honest..."

She gave a blush when she said it, or was that from the fact he had just gave her a pat? Probably both.

END POST | FLASH BLOSSOM WITHER

The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Gamma_Signature
The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTThe Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:05 am
The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 P15ckbD

ERCHANHARDT

"And I quite enjoy having you here."

Standing up then, Erchanhardt dusted himself off briefly before holding his hand out to assist Yugiri. Obviously she did not need the help, but he quite liked to assist a friend.

"The world is filled with many things that are rather surprisingly worthwhile, I have found. Do not forget that, while life is suffering, it is also filled with joys such as these. Perhaps searching together will make finding them a bit easier, hm?"

END POST | WILLE ZUM LEBEN
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:22 am
The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

Reaching up and taking the hand to pull herself up to a standing position and using the momentum to jump a little so that she was perched on his shoulder again.

"Yeah. You're pretty fun to be around."

END POST | FLASH BLOSSOM WITHER

The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 Gamma_Signature
The Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTThe Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Singing Bone [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum