Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Jeffrey Dahmer
Jeffrey Dahmer
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Insanity Lusts Left_bar_bleue0/0Insanity Lusts Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Insanity Lusts Empty Insanity Lusts

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:45 pm
The sky was a beautiful shade of blue this day. Not a cloud in the sky. The sun had already reached the west part of the sky as the day was more than half over. The birds sung their little lullaby as their tweets faded as they reached the ear of a strange man. This man had been sitting on a nearby park bench underneath a large oak tree. Instead of sitting on it like any other normal being would, his feet were where you're supposed to sit while his rear was on the back of the bench, quite uncomfortable. This man's face was covered by a shadow from his large top hat that sat on his head. He seemed to be just another homeless person hanging out in the park hoping someone would have pity on him by leaving some money. But this was not the case. The man was only here for a little fun. A faint smile lit up his face as he threw a pebble at a passing elderly woman. She looked around in a huff with a "how dare you?" look upon her face. But she could not see the Hatter. She looked up into the large oak tree as she saw a small squirrel sitting on a branch just above her. Her anger immediately transformed into laughter as she thought it was cute that a little squirrel had been the one to throw something at her. She continued on her way as the man only continued to laugh hysterically, holding his sides as to keep them from busting out of his body.

The man lifted his top hat off of his head as the sun could now reach his face. He had a very pale complexion and his eyes were crimson. But possibly the most unique feature about him was his hair. It was a random assortment of colors creating a rainbow. Sitting on top of this rainbow hair was a cup of tea. Steam rose from the cup as if it were just made, very peculiar. The man lifted the cup off of his head as he replaced his top hat. Crossing his right leg over the right as if trying to be proper, the man began to sip from the tea as he watched the people that walked passed. He did not care who saw him or if they did see him. He would know if they did for the people who could would just stare at him as if he did not belong with them. And this would be true, he did not belong with the other humans. In fact, he did not belong with anyone. As he finished the tea, he looked inside the glass to make sure every drop had in fact been sipped and then tossed it over his shoulder as it shattered into multiple pieces on the ground.

The man's name was known to many people as the Hatter. Why not? He loved his hat and made many hats. It was a very suiting name for him. But one thing he could never comprehend was why his name became the MAD Hatter. He was not angry. He didn't seem all that insane in his own mind. The Hatter sat and pondered on this concept before doing a double take over to his left on the bench. Nothing was there, but to him someone had just sat down. "Why hello there!" he said in a jest of a voice as he slid down on the bench and was now sitting on it like a normal person. "Do tell me, do you think I am Mad?" he asked as he folded his hands in his lap and looked at the air in front of him intently as if he were merely listening to the other person speak. "I just can't figure out why people call me the Mad Hatter, I'm not a very angry person. In fact, I'm usually quite happy." he said as he reached his hands out in front of him and began to shake the air violently. "TELL ME! AM I MAD!!!!??" He shouted as he managed his cool and looked around. He cleared his throat as if it was just something in his throat. The Hatter then began to ignore the air to his left, avoiding even looking over there at all costs.

The Hatter saw an elderly old man who would also be unable to see him. He reached down and picked up another little pebble as he threw it at the old man. It hit the man in the ear as he then looked around just as the old lady did. As he glared around trying to figure out who it was, he could see no one. The Hatter had picked up another pebble and was about to throw it. The old man saw the pebble begin to float in thin air. "GHOST!!!" he shouted as he began to walk in a rapid pace away from the ghost. If this man were to run, he would surely have broken a hip. The Hatter dropped the pebble as he jumped behind the bench in fear. "Ghost??? Where???" he looked around but could see nothing. "That liar. He should be ashamed of himself, messing with me like that. How dare he???" he said as he chased after the old man, leaving the bench and oak tree behind. He approached the old man from behind as he tapped his shoulder. He turned around and could see nothing, but his eyes widened in horror. "DON'T FOLLOW ME, DEMON!" the old man shouted as his pace increased slightly. The Hatter was not about to fall for it again and he thus appeared in front of the man. The Hatter then reared his fist back as he punched the elderly man straight in the face. The man fell to the ground, his nose bleeding. "Serves you right for lying, old man." he said as he patted his hands together and stepped over the old man and began to walk away. But a strange feeling sent a tingling sensation down the Hatter's spine. He stopped in his spot. He turned around as he saw someone looking straight at him. "Would you care for some tea?" the Hatter asked with a smile on his face.

Insanity Lusts Dahmersig
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Insanity Lusts Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Insanity Lusts Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Insanity Lusts Empty Re: Insanity Lusts

Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:33 pm
Insanity Lusts 290px-ShunsuiKyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

"Waiting and having faith is also a captain's duty."

----------------------------------
Posting Music: "Bleach OST 2 - #12 A Requiem"

"Drink, my friend!"
----------------------------------

Alcohol. The sweet stench of it.

It filled Shunsui's nostrils as he calmly, slowly, but surely made his way down the long and winding streets of Soul Society. He was not, in fact, drunk, as the former captain could hold his alcohol better than almost anyone else in the shinigami. What he was, was bored. Alcohol usually lead to a cure for that. Why wasn't anything interesting happening today? He didn't know, nor did he particularly care. The "why" didn't concern him, it was the simple fact of the matter. There was nothing to do. The man in question, who appeared to be in his late forties, had a bottle of sake in his dark skinned hand and a desire for mischief in his mind. His long, black hair was tied up as usual, and bounced in a rather silly fashion against his floral kimono, which he kept over his shinigami garb at all times, draped over his shoulders rather than worn like it was supposed to be. The expensive flower-shaped hairpins protruding from his ponytail, along with the kimono, gave him a rather flamboyant appearance. His visible and dark chest hair, thin beard, and sakkat didn't help this appearance, but anyone who had fought with or against him for any amount of time could tell you that it was one of the most well-kept facades of all time.

The former captain of eighth division missed the days of his captaincy. Sure there was a lot of paperwork involved, and that was always boring, but hey, beggars can't be choosers. Shunsui had gotten to see some interesting developments in his time. He had seen the fall and hollowfication of captains and lieutenants, a hundred years after that he witnessed the ryouka invasion, and the first glimpse of the kind of power Ichigo Kurosaki would develop. That winter, he had fought in the war versus the previous Espada and Sosuke Aizen. Shunsui had, with the help of Love and Rose, defeated the number one espada and his fraccion, but Shunsui had been incapacitated shortly after that by Aizen himself. Not a very pleasant memory.

A million different possibilities were running through the man's head as he walked. His wooden sandals clicking against the hard ground of soul society as he made his way to the large senkaimon that was Soul Society's gateway to the human world. Most people found it rather strange that Shunsui didn't wear tabi with his sandals, but most things about Shunsui's appearance were strange.

Shunsui had decided. The best option for him was to travel to the human world, it was the only sensible way to find something entertaining to do. Who would notice him gone? Most likely someone, as people like Shunsui couldn't get away with much in this place.

Shunsui approached the senkaimon, telling the guards in a quick manner exactly where he was going, before making his way through the huge double-doors and into the dangai precipice world. Shunsui wasn't too worried about the cleaner, but if it decided to stop by, he could simply outrun it. He happened to get lucky and didn't encounter it on his way through. The dangai always made him shiver, the constantly moving black walls and feeling of depravity just made him feel off, like he was being followed.

He reached the end of his path and stepped out, the senkaimon on the other side much smaller than the one he had entered in, but it did its job. He put one tabi-less sandal on the ground and scanned the area. He figured out quickly that he was, in fact, in a small park. He smiled, feeling the cool air against his skin and watched his hair dance lightly in the breeze. He inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of cut grass and fresh air that dominated this area of the human world. Nice, very nice. Shunsui leaned his head back, raising the bottle of sake to his lips and taking a swig before licking his lips and moving on.

Shortly after, he came to a man with a really odd appearance. Rainbow hair? A top hat? Shunsui thought HE looked strange...

He smiled at the man, approaching cautiously, "Who are you talking to, may I ask? And how are you on this fine day?" He questioned, his voice soft as usual.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Jeffrey Dahmer
Jeffrey Dahmer
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:40 pm
The Hatter sat back down on the bench where he had been tormenting the spiritually unaware humans by throwing pebbles at them. As he crossed his legs, a man had began to speak to him, but he just stared straight ahead of him into space. He heard exactly what the man asked, but he had chosen to just ignore him. This man was of no interest to him right now. The Hatter lifted his top hat off of his head as a tea cup seemed to balance on top of his head. The strange part was that the cup was in fact full of tea that he loved oh so much. He sipped on the tea as he stared straight ahead. The man began to speak once more, as if he were having a normal conversation with the man that was beside him, but he was actually just talking with himself.

"Have you ever pondered the magnificent glory and workings of such a life? Rushing round and round from place to place accomplishing absolutely nothing but being deceived into believing that your whole life was productive. Pathetic really. But they don't know. They don't know what's out there. They can barely see beyond their own nose, yet they seem to move around just fine. What's wrong with them? Do you know?"

The Hatter continued to look straight in front of him unblinkingly as he spoke these words. This is the kind of matter that he thought about a lot. The Hatter sat stock still as it seemed he was not even breathing anymore. He was frozen. As life spontaneously burst back into his body, he took a sip of his tea again as he switched the crossing of his legs around. A twig snapped from nearby that caught the Hatter's attention. As he looked around, he saw the man that had approached him several minutes ago.

"Hello kind sir, can I help you with anything? How about a spot o' tea? I have several!" he said as he lifted his top hat off and ten cups stacked on each other were balanced on top of his head again. "I got your green tea, your red tea, your sweet tea, your unsweetened tea, yellow tea, green tea, red tea, black tea, unsweetened tea, sweet tea..." The Hatter pointed to each cup as he named what type it was. The Hatter bent down as a bird had just crapped on his shoe. He wiped the bird poop off as the ten cups of tea continued to stand on his head as if by some sort of magic. Not a drop was spilled. "Well, ol' chap, what can I do ya for?"

The Hatter looked down at his wrist as he stared at it for a second. "Oh my, where are my manners?" he asked as he looked back up at the man. "I never introduced myself. Why would someone take a cup of tea from a total stranger before even knowing their name? My name is Hatter, but most call me the Mad Hatter. Although, I don't really understand where the 'mad' part comes from, I'm usually in a decent mood. I just don't get it, but yet, they call me the Mad Hatter..." He stared at Shunsui for a moment as he spaced out again. "Would you care for a cup of tea?" he asked again as he stared into the man's eyes. "My name is Hatter, by the way, they call me that for my love of hats. If you'd like, I can sell you this one on top of my head right now. My friends call me mad though, I don't understand that. I'm usually happy. I guess I just appear rather angry sometimes, but maybe it's just all the caffeine from the tea I drink, who knows."

The Hatter laid his hat in his lap as he waited for the man to choose his cup of tea, that is if he were going to choose a cup. He crossed his hands over the top of it as the hat was crushed down into a little disk. The Hatter stared straight at the man once more before shaking his head as if waking back up. "Oh, hello good sir. Can I help you with anything? Would you like a cup of tea?" he asked as he began his little speech once more. This was truly the reason he was called the Mad Hatter, he was truly mad and could not help it. But could it all just be an act? Not even he knew, but he was a genius in his own nature. He understood much of what most people could not for it only made sense in that jumbled up head of his. "I've got red tea, green tea, sweet tea, yellow tea, black tea..." he continued on listing all of the tea flavors. "I'm sorry, but could you per chance tell me your name, kind stranger?" the Hatter asked as he popped his top hat back out and recovered his head, putting the cups of tea away before the man could take one.

"Oh my..." The Hatter said as he looked at his bare wrist. "Look at the time... Why, it's tea time." he said with a slight jester cackle. He took a sip of his tea that turned into a large gulp. His tea cup was empty and he had no use for it anymore. He tossed it over his shoulder as the cup shattered on the ground. "Ah, I love tea time... Tea time is always my favorite time. Do you have a favorite time?" he asked but before the man could answer, he continued on. "I love tea time, nap time, day time, night time, party time, tea time, bath time, oh did I mention tea time? I really love tea time. I can't stand tax time, though!" he shouted as he looked at the man. "Well? Are you going to answer me or just stand there like a dope???" he said with a tone of frustration in his voice.

Insanity Lusts Dahmersig
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:09 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum