Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 5 Empty Re: Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah)

Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:20 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“I mean, you’ve been taking care of yourself long before meeting me, so why would I think of myself as some guardian angel? Besides, you’re strong enough to kill me with just a wink.”

She couldn’t help but chuckle as she ate more of the pasta. So many people she knows act so modest and carefree despite being able to kill anyone who rubs them the wrong way without any issue. Maybe the calm personality comes with the power. You don’t have to worry, so why worry?

“Well, I did agree to stay here tonight, so I guess it’s about time to show me where I’ll be sleeping.”

She mentions since she’s not running off just yet.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 5 Empty Re: Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah)

Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:29 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 5 6EdIfMt

"Strength is relative, Elyss. You could put me in hospital with a well placed punch. My Kido and spiritual powers are the only thing that separate me from the infirm elders in the hospital. Without that, I would be less dangerous than a child" she'd comment, finishing her dinner alongside Elyss, and standing to take her to the bedroom.

The bedroom was a very simple thing. There was a bed and a wardrobe and nothing else. Hannah needed no night stand, and she wasn't going to be reading in bed, so why bother? That and her finances were pretty limited given her position in life.

"Please, make yourself at home, Elyss. I shall see you in the morning"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:29 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Mmm… Well, I guess that just proves the idea that everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Though, even a child could prove a problem in the right situation.”

Ah. It’s time to go to the bedroom. Both of them seem done eating anyway. Alright. Elyss follows behind Hannah to the room and looks around at the rather bleak space. What an empty atmosphere. Though, what would Hannah do with a lot of things anyway? Read a book? Use a lamp? Look in a mirror? The blind woman doesn’t really need much even when thinking about her income.

“Eh? Wait. In the morning? Shouldn’t you be the one using the bed? Well, I mean, there’s not another one is there? I didn’t see another room anyway. I’d take the couch, you know… Don’t want to kick you out of your own bed.”

Hannah can’t see Elyss’ expression, but it’s stuck in a rather worried stubbornness. It is only one night so she has no problem simply resting someplace somewhat comfortable and allowing the owner of the place her own room.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:43 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 5 6EdIfMt

"Bakudo 37: Tsuriboshi"

Hannah spoke gently, but precisely, and created a blue hanging hammock-like thing from the celling, from which she smiled gently to Elyss.
"If I sleep in this it makes it much easier to maintain it till the morning. Should you sleep in it, there is a chance that you get a rude awakening when it dissolves and you are thrown some five foot to the ground.But yes, the morning is generally what people aim for when they go to sleep at night. From there, they get up and do the day's activity" Hannah's playful ribbing was followed by her climbing a set of platforms into the hammock before Elyss could try to argue any further.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum