Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Dark [Shintaro/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Through The Dark [Shintaro/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Through The Dark [Shintaro/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty Re: Through The Dark [Shintaro/Hannah]

Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:20 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE BLIND KUCHIKI

Enter Shintaro Kuchiki

ロイヤルデーモン

Through The Dark [Shintaro/Hannah] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Shintaro expected more retaliation, his eyes shut tight as he remained in the vulnerable position, until he heard her piece of advice about hardship, seeing her reach and, by the sensation coupled with what he could see, patted his head. He sniffled gently as he sat up some, head dipped as he remained on the floor,

"I'd like to know anything you can teach me, ma'am. I'd just like the chance to learn, please."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Dark [Shintaro/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Through The Dark [Shintaro/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Through The Dark [Shintaro/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty Re: Through The Dark [Shintaro/Hannah]

Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:38 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Well that is quite substantual. You would die trying to do a quarter of what I could teach. So let's take it slow" She would then walk over to the couch and take a seat, lifting up her finger and coating it with a harsh reiatsu edge, before cutting her palm with it and grimacing from the pain.

"Mmmm...kay. You need to be good at Kaido before I can teach you my personal style. Kaido is simple. It's unnumbered but focused on how much power you are outputting. You want to channel your reiryoku to your hands and then when the tingling feeling reaches your fingers you release it with benevolent, regenerative intent" she would extend her palm to him, and wait.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Dark [Shintaro/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Through The Dark [Shintaro/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:07 am

THE BLIND KUCHIKI

Enter Shintaro Kuchiki

ロイヤルデーモン

Shintaro nodded as she spoke of them taking it slow, the young man seeing her form taking a seated position once more, but was a little shocked when she cut her palm, already seeing the disturbances in her flesh relative to how deep the cut was. He knew she knew what she was doing, so he kept his mouth shut, sitting on his knees as she gave him instructions. He was familiar with Kaido; he hadn't performed it too much on his own, but he could understand what Hannah meant for him to do. He would then raise his palms, attempting to focus his reiryoku into his hands, keeping himself relaxed as he did so.

What would become of it was a small output of benign energy, the young man placing his hand over Hannah's outstretched one. The wound would begin healing up, closing a good amount, until the energy tricked to a cease. Shintaro furrowed his brows,

"..Did I not put out enough?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Dark [Shintaro/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Through The Dark [Shintaro/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:20 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

The kid knew the basics of Kaido, which was good. But, apparently only half the basics of Kaido, which was not good. He stood around looking at the wound half closed like it was going to close the other half by itself.
"Didn't pay much attention in them medical wing you joined, huh? Kaido isn't an instant sort of thing, nor is it really a power sort of thing. It's a patience sort of thing. You got to keep a constant stream of energy going till the wounds are closed. A quick shot is not going to cut it with Kaido, nor is scale. You need consistency"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 01, 2020 12:57 pm

THE BLIND KUCHIKI

Enter Shintaro Kuchiki

ロイヤルデーモン

".. Sorry."

Shintaro heeded her words, quietly trying to focus his energy back into his hands once more, keeping the energy focused as he continued applying to the wound. Though the speed of healing was a bit inconsistent, he did manage to properly close the wound, fully ensuring his application was consistent and healed her properly by 'watching' the irregularity the cut created diminish, sighing softly as he would then cease.

"..Sorry to appear disappointing if I gave that impression.."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 01, 2020 1:30 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"You are disappointing only because you gave me the implication of competence before. You made me think you know what you were doing, so when it turns out that you could use a lot more work on your everything than you actually think, I was disappointed. Kido and Kaido are a dying art these days. Few have the patience to learn either, and some try to take short cuts and generally just break things"

Hannah shook her head and then, returned her gaze to his general vicinity.
"Now, take the flow of Kaido but instead of releasing it in a constant stream, condense it in your palm and focus it into true form. Like you would with a Hadō" She would demonstrate, and craft some needles in between her knuckles for him to observe.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 07, 2020 6:42 am

THE BLIND KUCHIKI

Enter Shintaro Kuchiki

ロイヤルデーモン

"..I typically used Kaido for stabilizing more deadly injuries. I.. Personally haven't had many patients of such a severe condition that couldn't be saved by medicinal means in recent times.."

His head was bowed in apology as he listened to her words, nodding softly in agreement, "Yes, I have noticed their decline.. Be it from as you said, or technology merely being able to do the job better.. I myself have been guilty of following the advancements in my own work at times."

Shintaro would sigh, resting a palm against his face, "...Though I didn't wish for my skill to wane over time, so seeking out those of high proficiency in Kido in order to further build my own competence in it was my goal. It's a valuable skill to have."

He would listen to her instruction, seeing the formation of needles upon the form of her hand as he nodded, focusing his reiryoku into his palm, soon the energy would form a basic sphere, the young man exhaling softly,

"..There we go. Though.. I haven't ever tried formed needles using Reiryoku.. Interesting."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 07, 2020 6:56 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Easier. Not better. And there in lies the kicker. People don't want to put in effort, they want immediate results, and if they don't get results they jump ship to something that will" Hannah would then give a smirk at the needles in her hand. "I got another Kido about needles but it's not as pretty. And far out of your reach right now" Was she evil for having such a thing? Was she evil if she ever used it? Did morality even come into it in such a situation? Hmm....

"It's through this I also developed my Anima Mea. I don't know if others can learn it or if it is just my unique soul, though" Hannah would lift her hand up and push Light and Heat, making a spiralling beam, almost like a laser.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 17, 2020 9:46 am

THE BLIND KUCHIKI

Enter Shintaro Kuchiki

ロイヤルデーモン

Shintaro nodded in silent agreement with her words. Many people indeed wished to go the easy route when it came to things, wishing to get to the result as soon as possible, even though a treacherous of steps, failures, and small successes lied in their wake, that could only be accomplished through patience and persistence. Shintaro had lived a life, albeit aided by privilege, of patience, practice, irritation and success to be able to do the things he wished.

Something about the needles intrigued him, especially with her call to attention of them, but he didn’t make a comment upon it, merely looking with interest, especially so that she spoke of them being dangerous and far out of his league for the moment. He had no quarrel with that statement; In the grander scheme of things his skills were underdeveloped, something he would need to better learn to grow into his own user.

“Anima Mea?” Shintaro would tilt his head. He was unfamiliar with that term, but he did end up seeing the swirl of energy within her palm, brows rising as it was formed in a unique manner, “..Interesting. What is it exactly?”

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 19, 2020 8:26 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

The beam would spin about a bit more and then with a flick carve cleanly through the kitchen wall, leaving it hissing as the water in the rocks spontaneously boiled out from the intense heat.

"I don't completely know, to be honest. When I was studying and experimenting with my energy to make Gen-Kido, I came across this. It's like, Reiryoku coming off your soul can be heard in certain frequencies, and if you push on a certain frequency like plucking a guitar's string it creates a phenomena that you can then control. These equate to four different 'sounds'. Heat, Wind, Force, and Light. You can push any of them separately or combine them as you will to make a different set. The laser here is Heat and Light"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum