Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+15
Laskt
JJ
Siegharty
Horus Sariel
Mikasas
CPKallday
Gin
Lord Liacaru
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
MWD
Sage
Rawk
Henrex
Shizuo
THEFROST
19 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:27 pm
4U
@darkfunnel

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:16 pm
4U
@darkfunnel

FILLER TEXT HERE

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:43 am
4U
@Gamma

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:07 am
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: A posting template for my boy Alex Vaugrenard. Offhand images I'd offer would be this, this, or this, whichever of those you think would be best to work with. I'm not hugely controlling on this sort of stuff, only real thing I'd ask would be a purple color scheme if you can swing it. If a title's in order/needed, "Wandering Vagrant" or some such would be my go-to for him.
Why: Because I cobbled my own together for him and, while serviceable, I feel like you could probably make a nicer one.
Incentive: You'd mentioned before that you've got an "everyone gets one" policy, so I figured I'd cash that in.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:17 am
@Sinpoder

Giving ya something extra since ya paid me.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 AVvmz4q

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:06 pm

Request: Posting Template for Micaiah Atsumi Khshesh. You don't have to include her middle name, that's at your discretion and for aesthetic typography. You can use whatever render, but I have some recommendations for the general look she should have.

Render 1
Render 2
Non-Render 1
Non-Render 2

For templates with those images, I'd prefer that you use the following titles, whichever you prefer:
  • Wanderer of Worlds
  • The North God
  • Samsara Child

Also, I'd like some templates with these images. I rendered one to make it easier on you, but it'd be dope if I could get more than just that one. This template is still for Micaiah, but more for her alternative forms (specifically her Rakshasa self). That in mind, she'd also have a different name: Shurpa Vespara. Also, she'll have a different set of titles.
  • Samsara Daolord
  • Moksha Witch

Not gonna lie, it's not gonna be the easiest thing to render some of these images, so if you just can't tackle them I understand.

rendered 1
non-rendered 1
non-rendered 2 (it'd be really super cool if you used this one)
non-rendered 3 (if you use this one, Samsara Daolord pls)
non-rendererd 4 (if you use this one, Samsara Dalord pls)
non-rendered 5 (if this one, use Moksha Witch pls)

Why: I need really dope ass templates for my magnum opus.
Incentive: Check yer' Paypal, and also a burst of activity from S_E. Das' rare.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:07 am
4U
@§aga

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:21 am

►Request: Posting Template for Momo Hinamori, as far as titles are concerned I think the most appropriate one would be Plum Blossom. Maybe have a purple template to fit her theme.

Incentive: Giving you $20 dollars

This is the picture I want on her beautiful template.
https://orig00.deviantart.net/6479/f/2013/116/0/3/hinamori_momo_render_by_lopmonify-d5h5i90.png

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:49 pm
Ayy, good shit Frost. If you haven't started on the other template yet though, if I could suggest lower contrast. I love matte colours, and while high-contrast looks good too, I think dampening the vibrancy would look better for me. That and increased smoothing. All in all great shit bruh, especially the lotuses in the background image, fits great for her theme.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:00 am
4U
@MWD

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum