Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goodbye Nostalgia [Ichijou/Vanyel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Goodbye Nostalgia [Ichijou/Vanyel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Goodbye Nostalgia [Ichijou/Vanyel] - Page 2 Empty Re: Goodbye Nostalgia [Ichijou/Vanyel]

Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:03 pm

Goodbye Nostalgia [Ichijou/Vanyel] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: KIRA - Song: Games

Vanyel couldn't help but chuckle as he continued to almost blindly put inputs into the game, keeping his eyes firmly glued to the screen. The two characters continued to go back and forth with their attacks, occasionally stunning the other with a move and then stringing a short combo. She did have a point, they weren't entirely strangers just by that regard. It almost felt like the world was much smaller than it seemed with the connections they had between one another.

At some point, he'd have to have a little outing with Caly and Ichijou, just to have a little day out with his fiancee and what he was hoping would become a friend. A small smile began to spread across his face, only to quickly be wiped away as the round ended, with Ichijou as the victor. Chuckling softly and shaking his head lightly as he rolled his eyes, he reached over and gently nudged the girl, his grin returning.

"Well, you're a skilled lil' shit, aren't ya?"

Taking his hands off the cabinet to crack his knuckles and stretch for a moment before setting his hands back on the controls as Shao Kahn's 8-bit voice announcing the second round.

"I'll have to get Caly and we can all have a fun day out as friends. Trust me, she ain't nothin' like she was before. I'm sure she'd love to meet up with ya again, though. It'd probably be a nice change, compared to the chaos that we've been in for a bit."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Henrex on Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goodbye Nostalgia [Ichijou/Vanyel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Goodbye Nostalgia [Ichijou/Vanyel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Goodbye Nostalgia [Ichijou/Vanyel] - Page 2 Empty Re: Goodbye Nostalgia [Ichijou/Vanyel]

Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:20 am

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU MUIRA

Ichijou chuckled at Vanyel's compliment. Of course' she was a skilled gamer! She didn't just go to this arcade locale for nothin'! In fact, she had contemplated on it owning it but her mother suggested that it'fd be better to let others experience the wonders of the past rather than just herself. Ichijou flexed a little' after winning the first initial round.

When the next round started, she hurriedly started with a short combo in order to take his scorpion-controlled health down but her excitement got the better of her as she eventually lost the round, with Vanyel coming out on top of round two by a hair's breadth. It was gettin' serious now! Ichijou smiled at the proposition of hanging out with all of them and nodded her head happily, eager to see Calypso again.

"I'd be hella down' bro! Glad' she stepped outta' her shell. Although..."

Something pressed on Ichijou's brain as if her mind was being squished by memory or two. They were faint images that flickered through her mind as she gazed at the demon during the third round. It was a close fight and she didn't want to feel as though she'd be cheating by distracting him but something about those memories kept squeezing at her head.

"Somethin' about ya seems kinda' familiar... and I can't quite place my brain on why dat is'."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori on Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:47 am; edited 5 times in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goodbye Nostalgia [Ichijou/Vanyel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Goodbye Nostalgia [Ichijou/Vanyel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:16 pm

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: KIRA - Song: Games

He had to say, it was pretty damn satisfying to win the next match, even if it was by the skin of his teeth. His grin grew wider, gradually revealing the medium-sized fangs that had taken root after his demonic transformation. So, taking his hands off the cabinet for a moment after the match was over and stretching for a moment, he took a glance over to her.

Well, he couldn't shake the feeling that he knew her too, but he hadn't been able to really think about where he would know her from. He had met and come across countless people in his life, good terms or no, and many of them had blurred together. Sighing softly, he rubbed the back of his neck for a moment.

"Well, I 'unno what to tell you. I've had that feeling too, but...I've met so many people over the years, and it all kinda blurs together. I'm just some random ex-yakuza with white hair -- not a whole lot of people like that. I dunno where you've seen me from, but, maybe if I repeat the details and put 'em all together, it'll click, I guess."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Henrex on Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goodbye Nostalgia [Ichijou/Vanyel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Goodbye Nostalgia [Ichijou/Vanyel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:34 pm

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU MUIRA

"Hmm..." Ichijou could not help but shake this familiar sensation beating within her heart. She recalled the days where she was in Romania and she had to scrap for food. In her case, being a vampiric being meant she had to indulge in blood more than food.

Actual food hardly fulfilled her for long and she always needed a substantial source of blood due to her fledgling powers and abilities. Tapping at her chin as she paused the game for the third round, she walked around to stare at Vanyel. White hair. Ex-Yakuza. White Hair. Ex-Yakuza.... oh. Oh god. It began to dawn on her. A specific flashback raced towards the forefront of her mind.

It was the memory of two males. One with white hair and the other black. They were quite the rebellious sort but they both shared a heart of gold. The one that stood out in her mind was the memory that resembled Vanyel. An image of a man requesting her to come out of the shadows of a corner by the trash and eat with them. An image of his friend offering to treat her to a real meal and lastly the image of them bringing her to Japan to start a new life. A small tear formed in her eye as she slowly began to untie her hair and turn to Vanyel. It had to be him.

"Vanyel, yea'? Tell me... do you remember a girl by the name of Rachael Mikaela?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:25 am

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Kibishi - Song: Time's Arrow

As Ichijou paused the game, he let his hands go back to his sides as he turned to face the little vampire, letting her stare at him if she needed to look at him, in case she really did know him, and he did the same -- scanning her up and down to try and remember where he knew that face from. But, as her own features seemed to light up -- figuring that she finally knew where she remembered him from -- she started to untie her hair and let it down.

That was when it clicked for him, and the name she gave was what sealed it: Rachael Mikaela. How in the living fuck had he not recognized that face? He had forgotten the small trip that he had made to Romania, all those years ago with his sworn brother in the Kudo-Kai, and they had come across a blonde girl living in the gutters, alone, without anyone to call family -- or anywhere to call home. It had struck a chord with Vanyel specifically and was the reason why he did what the boss had done for him all those years ago: gave her a reason to live.

He treated her to a meal, got her a new pair of clothes, took her back to the hotel that he and his kyodai were staying at to get a bath or shower, then took her back to Japan with them, giving her a new start at life. But, even with that, they had kept their distance to try and keep the innocent girl out of the dark, dangerous world of the underground. So, not long after they met her, they disappeared -- only for Vanyel to reunite with her all these years later.

"Ah, christ, Rachael..."

His voice was quiet, yet soft-spoken as he chuckled softly before he reached over and ruffled the girl's hair a little, smiling warmly and opening his arms for her -- wordlessly requesting a hug. Even if Ichijou couldn't sense emotions -- she would certainly be able to feel the gentleness in his presence: a sense of warmth and care with this revelation. He was glad to see that she was alive and doing well. If he were being honest, part of him wanted to tear up from how happy he was to see her.

After all, he saw a lot of himself in her -- and for that little gutter punk to be standing before him today, was something that just roused emotion in him. A part of his past that he was more than happy to embrace and hold closely. She was someone he cared about, as a person, and as a friend.

"Heya, kid. Been a while, huh?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Henrex on Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:25 pm

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU MUIRA

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEOIvaX9giE )

Even more, tears trickled down as Ichijou gazed at Vanyel, observing him as he finally recognized who she was. Before the fame, before the spotlight - she was simply Rachael Mikaela. A homeless girl living a hopeless life.

Yesterday, It troubled me that my reality was different from others

Those days of constantly scrounging around in the gutters, desperately trying to prevent herself from killing stray animals or allowing herself to fall prey to the temptation of devouring humans. It was almost the equivalent of hell, but Vanyel and his sworn brother had been the guiding light.

Loneliness
Instead of trying to reach out to others
I had decided to give up until that day

Whether she deserved their kindness or not, they offered her something she had lost long ago. With the death of her parents, she had no one to care for her, to make her a priority, to keep her away from the harsh reality of a world that cared little about her wellbeing. God, how long had it been since she reflected on those troubling days? How horrible did she feel to know that she might well die alone, becoming a memory no one would reflect on?

If you can see it...
I’m not alone anymore
I’m out of the veil of despair, and now know the meaning of hope...

They had saved her from that terrible fate. Oh, how she would've wished to see his sworn brother, to share this moment together - but this was enough. With his arms extended outwards, he was offering her a hug. Ichijou rushed forward, with even more tears pouring forth from her eyes, embracing him tightly as if it was the last embrace she would ever feel. For her to shed tears, almost like a little girl, it was odd for someone like the fang-toothed extraordinaire. Even so, it was a moment that would hardly leave her mind. It really was him...

"It really has, Vanyel..."

As I listen to your lame jokes
And laugh at how stupid they are
I think this is the way I wanted to be and wish to stay like this from now on

Last edited by Iori on Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:00 pm

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Dale North - Song: Looks Like Rain

The moment she started crying, Vanyel found himself tearing up along with her, and Ichijou wasted no time diving into his outstretched arms, and he didn't say a word as he held her close to his chest, gently stroking her hair. While he hadn't known the girl for too long before he disappeared from her life to prevent her from getting a target on her back by being associated with the underground, he still resonated with her and cared for her.

He knew what it was like to live life in the gutters and the shadows -- it was no way to live for anyone, and when he had the power and ability to bring her out of that, he wasn't going to just pass her by and let her continue to live that life. If he had the power to change someone's life, even if by just a small bit, he would do it without a second thought.

"I'm so glad you're still kickin', Rachael."

Slowly breaking away from the embrace and standing up, his eyes briefly went to the cabinet, chuckling softly as the timer ran out, but he couldn't care less. He ruffled Ichijou's hair as he took a few steps forward, turning around with a warm smile on his face as he spoke.

"Fuck the game. Let's get somethin' to eat, my treat. We've got a hell of a lot of catching up to do, Rae."

Turning around and walking out of the arcade museum, Vanyel waited by the door for Ichijou, before pointing down the street and starting to walk toward a takoyaki stand nearby, getting food and drinks for the two of them, then sitting down on a bench, waiting for the little bloodsucker to join him.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Henrex on Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:24 am

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU MUIRA

Ichijou still hadn't let Vanyel go until the very end he had decided to break away. This man had had such a significant impact on her life, more so than her adoptive mother. If not for him, she may have been found and executed for being a monster. She may have died from the inability to have a significant source of blood to consume.

There were so many scenarios that were changed by Vanyel's presence in her life. She didn't care if the timer had run out. She was as happy as she had been since the day she came to Japan. Besides, he had stated he would treat her to a meal free of charge. Free food and spending time with a man she viewed as a brother?

What could be better? Ichijou happily followed Vanyel outside of the shop after he ruffled her hair and watched as he bought the food. Deciding to keep her hair untied, she walked over after Vanyel had brought the food and drinks and sat beside him on the bench, happily resting her head on his shoulders as she wrapped an arm around his own.

"Oh, man... Van. I still can't believe it'. Yer' here... I never thought I'd ever see ya' again. And ta' know that yer happy and married' a demon and I'm with a demon... it's all so comical, ya' know? Like who writes that kinda' storyee?"

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:14 pm

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Coda - Song: Goodbye Nostalgia

Everything felt so right -- it felt too good to be true.

Vanyel never stopped smiling as they sat down with their food, the demon passing Ichijou's portion to her and setting it in her lap, reaching over and ruffling her hair as she rested her head against his shoulder. It felt like they were reliving the same events from years ago, two friends, sitting down for a bite to eat. To have someone he viewed as a little sister, someone he would save the life of again and again without question, sitting here with him and relishing in the nostalgia and enjoying this small moment of peace...

It was something that he wouldn't trade for the world. He had Calypso, his fiancee, and now he had Ichijou -- to him, it felt as if fate was finally being kind to him for once. Chuckling softly as she vocalized the mildly comedic nature of everything coming back to the concept of devilry within this meeting -- him turning into a demon, soon to be married to a demon, and Ichijou herself dating a demon that he was also connected to.

"One helluva writer, that's all I could tell you."

Despite everything, Vanyel found his smile faltering as a small piece of guilt tugged at his heart -- the fact that they were separate from one another for so many years. Thus, Vanyel set his toothpicks and takoyaki in his lap, he gently put a hand top of Ichijou's head, his voice lowering.

"I'm sorry that we disappeared all those years ago. We didn't want to do it, but we knew that you'd never leave our side if we didn't. We...wanted to keep you as far away from the yakuza world as we could."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Henrex on Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:29 pm

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU MUIRA

"I understand. I never held it against you guys. If you hadn't even shown me that one act of kindness, I don't think I would've survived." Ichijou smiled as she set her food down. She pulled him into a warm hug and buried her face against his chest before pulling away. Ichijou meant every word she said. She viewed him and his sworn brother as her heroes. They were a catalyst that even led her to enjoy the life she lived now. They showed her what it felt like to be human for a time and that was a debt she could never truly repay.

Setting the Takoyaki on her lap, she picked up one of the skewers and bit into a few of the octopus balls as she held Vanyel's gaze.

"I'm just happy you're alive. I thought meeting you was a once-in-a-lifetime thing. You... were my hero."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum