Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A Glassy Sky Empty A Glassy Sky

Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:31 pm

A Glassy Sky 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

He'd gone on back to back missions, having fought multiple times. Used his speed in one situation, he was tired. Yoshitsune had a hobby, he enjoyed foods that were sweet. Dango and other fine pastries were things he loved to indulge in.

He'd invited Hime without even realizing this constituted a date, he'd not been out on those. Truthfully he just wanted her to be happy and comfortable. Sharing something he enjoyed, as he stood by the gate in more normal clothing. A T-shirt, with a pair of jeans and shoes.

The convention went around and got aspiring bakers together, giving a chance for their food to be tasted. You paid an entry fee and ate whatever was to your liking. It was an excellent idea, one he fully took advantage of. During his days in the Vizard Corps especially. This became a pastime for him, along with drinking.

The azure sky and the white clouds sailing in it were a beautiful thing. A day he didn't need to wield a Zanpakuto, but a fork instead. This would be a fun day, though the revelation that this was a date.

By one of the Matriarchs had thrown him off, he was nervous. He didn't have all that much practice at dates. The family had just adopted his son because he didn't have skills at this. He just wasn't good at being conversationalists outside of his interests.

Also, he couldn't read women that well, warrior women weren't too bad. He could talk that kind of shop, but when it got to feelings or other things. He was like a blind man in a minefield.

So it often ended with less than pleasing results, had they not mentioned it. He'd have likely come more casually. His hair had been taken care of and every detail had been addressed. He'd not had a date in three or four centuries. So it was a very hard thing to wrap his mind around.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Glassy Sky Left_bar_bleue0/0A Glassy Sky Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Glassy Sky Empty Re: A Glassy Sky

Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:48 pm

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

A Glassy Sky 6EdIfMt

Baking conventions as well as any other get together that involved cooking held a special place in the heart of the graceful shinigami. She had recalled many years in the past where she, her sister, and mother prepared meals that could bring a smile to even the most stoic individual's face.

Hime loved to prepare meals. It was a daily routine for her. She prepared food every morning. Sometimes she would cook too much and as a result, offer the food to her fellow members of the Gotei.

In fact, her cuisine was so well-received that those division members would go to her office and place in a request. To taste the food of others was an equally enjoyable experience, one she would indulge in today. Adorning her body within a white dress, Hime hurriedly made her way towards the convention where she found Yoshitsune standing outside the door.

It hadn't dawned on her that this was a date - their first date. In fact, she might well have viewed this as a meeting between friends, given her time away from the outside due to being locked away in a prison.

Bowing before Yoshitsune, she smiled, greeting the combat division captain with grace and humility.

"Good afternoon, Yoshitsune-san."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:05 pm

A Glassy Sky 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

He'd stood in front of a mirror saying lines, he felt several hundred years younger than he was. But when he turned to face Hime, she came with grace and serenity that couldn't be matched. So only one word left his lips, as he beheld her form. "Wow.." Words failed him as he blinked a few times.]

This was all to snap him from the place he was. This was a date, with such an elegant flower and transcendent person? How'd he end up here, the boy who fought more battles than clouds were in the sky today?

"Thank...you for coming." Stuttering out his words somewhat, he blinked turning a pink color. His cheeks returned to normal as he breathed. He held out a ticket for her, he'd taken the steps to buying her one. He didn't mind, his salary was alright.

He didn't know what the Matriarchs had told her since she joined. Hopefully, nothing that would hamper her happiness. Though he couldn't be sure, it was different from his talks. They saw him as a useful weapon in many cases. This event would give him time to rest his body and mind.

Training, reforms, and even recruitments had been all his doing lately. He'd gone above and beyond rebuilding the Combat Division. "Shall we, they have a large number of sweets and bakers trying out their craft here?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:22 pm

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

A Glassy Sky 6EdIfMt

Hime displayed a graceful smile as she observed Yoshitsune who was at a loss for words. Hime felt flattered to know that her outfit of choice was well-received. She wasn't vain by any sense of the term, but she took pride in her beauty as a woman, humorously so. She bowed in reply to him thanking her for coming. She was honored to be spending time with her captain and fellow Kobayashi member. The Matriarchs had received her well and they, too, were awed by her grace and stature. She carried herself well as a woman - to a point where they wondered if she had descended from a noble family and lost her way.

"Thank you. I am honored to be here spending time with you, Yoshitsune-san."

Walking towards him, she nodded her head as she stood beside him ready to enter the convention.

"Lead the way, captain."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:40 pm

A Glassy Sky 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

His tension drained slowly as he saw one of his favorite treats. The pastry shop that saved him for a while. They had been cooking Dango, Daifuku, and Dorayaki. The favorites he often indulged himself in. As they would enter this place, the scents in the air were sweet. Mixed with many other delicacies from the world over.

He grew up in a Japanese house, so a large amount of the desserts he enjoyed were of that culture. The tables were white with umbrella's set in the center. They didn't close the event is like a tacky carnival or Circus. It was left open to breathe and let the smell drift through the air. The table had two chairs, close to one another. They'd been bolted down in case the weather did something.

"I'm happy to see them again this year, they always make excellent food. Now we just wait and when the waiter comes, they'll give us beverages like a restaurant. We indicate what we want to enjoy and they bring it."

This was a form of marketing and management, he didn't understand all of it sure. But maybe bringing her here was a classless move on his part. This was how he relaxed, how he let his burden slip away. She may have done something more formal or ladylike perhaps.

He got some Sencha tea, as it was his favorite brand of tea. This leaf was grown exposed to the warmth of the sunlight. Its flavor was one that he remembered disliking as a boy. But when he got older, it became one of his main drinks.

He sipped it slowly, feeling that nostalgic taste on his tongue. His eyes glancing towards the guest who'd come.

"How have things been going since your adoption, if you need anything I'm here to help."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:56 pm

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

A Glassy Sky 6EdIfMt

Following Yoshitsune into the bakery, Hime smiled fondly as familiar aromas graced her nostrils. The smell of desserts she enjoyed as a child was plenty as she gazed at each of them with the joy of a culinary expert.

These desserts were well prepared and the aromas left her feeling excited at the prospect of sampling each of them. The two of them sat down within a set of neatly prepared chairs. Yoshitsune ordered a cup of tea while Hime observed the shop with awe.

If Yoshitsune were not present, she would've likely found herself offering to prepare a few desserts of her own. Perhaps it was her pride as a woman who raised in a restaurant. She wondered if Yoshitstune chose this place knowing such a thing. As he sipped his tea, he inquired about how life as a Kobayashi and how it was for Hime.

"They have gone quite well, Yoshitsune. The Matriarchs as well as the other females of the family sang my praises and spoke of how beautiful I was. I felt so flattered and yet, embarrassed at the same time. This is all so new to me... to be a part of a family again. It pleases me to know that I have your support."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:17 pm

A Glassy Sky 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

He smiled a bit handling his cup with two hands for a moment. He'd let his guard down with her, something he'd not done frankly ever. Not to this extent, he'd beaten his past.

"It's funny when I told the Matriarchs we were going to the sweet festival, they informed me it was a date. I've not been on one of those in three or four hundred years. This one is certainly better, no falling buildings or people trying to kill you." He smiled a bit, remembering that event. He was sure if the worst dates on earth existed, they'd have put that near the top.

It was so rare to not have his sword with him, to have a day just to relax and reflect. It wasn't something that you'd be able to clearly define. He didn't mind shooting over the past a bit when she spoke of the family and support.

"That's a good thing, that they are telling you the truth. You'd have my support Kobayahi or not, I promised you that." The waiter came back setting menus down, giving instructions to circle what caught their eyes.

That was going to be fun since he began circling several things. Yoshitsune did enjoy food, it was a communication method that never got old for him. You can tell a story through the language of flavors. That was what this place represented for him and maybe her.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:27 pm

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

A Glassy Sky 6EdIfMt

"Ah... a date?" Hime was dumbfounded somewhat by the revelation of this current meeting being a date. The Matriarchs did not communicate such a thing to Hime which led her to believe that this was simply a meeting between a captain and a member of their division.

A faint blush found itself on her cheeks as she cleared her throat. How embarrassing. She didn't realize that this was indeed a date. Hime regained her composure as she listened to Yoshitsune.

She didn't feel as if this changed anything but Hime was always one who valued leaving a good impression on others. She was grateful to know Yoshitsune was enjoying her presence. As her tea arrived - a simple cup of green - she took a light sip as she flashed another smile in his direction. She remained silent, observing him as he wrote his orders in on the paper.

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:51 pm

A Glassy Sky 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

"That was my reaction in a nutshell. I swear they did it to mess with me. They are crafty, I'd figured this was just going to be a fun outing we could relax at. " He said commenting on the elder women's skill of manipulation. They got him more wound up than a twisty tie.

He'd spent several hours making sure he was ready. Who did that in their job, it was almost insane to think about a five-hundred-year-old Vizard doing that. But that was what the specialized at he guessed. They knew how to go right through any armor he built up.

He noticed she'd not circled anything or ordered much. "I hope there is something to your liking, watching me indulge a sweet tooth would be a poor date wouldn't it?" He said joking, he'd managed to tease her a little bit.

Though that word still gave him pause, made him think and consider everything. It had been a long time since he'd been alone. In a capacity that didn't involve someone attacking him. Or him working and training by with someone, it was a strange dynamic to think about.

He enjoyed a good scrap, it was what lead him to this job and position. He shook his head as the deserts he ordered, Dango had been brought out. Skewer's placed by each of them.

"Ah, Dango, one of the few things we could afford when I was a boy." He grew up in the Zaraki District, so he didn't just come from nothing. He came from absolutely nothing, without a dime to his name.

The Kobayashi was a massive step up, for this Crow who'd landed so far from where it began.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:49 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

A Glassy Sky 6EdIfMt

Hime shook her head as she reassured Yoshitsune that he would not be the only one indulging in the consumption of sweets and baked goods. She decided to circle simplistic sweets like cookies and a piece of cake or two, leaning over his back to do so. Sitting back in her chair, she waited for the orders to be brought. As Yoshitsune had written his orders first, the first delicacy to come would be Dango. Hime was familiar with the sweet cuisine as well. Her mother favored serving it as an appetizer whenever she cooked meals for others back in the Rukongai.

"My mother would serve Dango as an appetizer before her main cuisine was ready. She would give it to the homeless children or those who couldn't pay for her meals entirely. I wonder if you may have crossed paths with her," She'd comment smiling as she grabbed a dango skewer and sampled the delectable food. A pleasant smile with a light blush would indicate that she certainly enjoyed what entered her mouth just now.

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum