Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Outside (Laskt/Hanako) Left_bar_bleue0/0Outside (Laskt/Hanako) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Outside (Laskt/Hanako) Empty Outside (Laskt/Hanako)

Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:33 pm

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Outside (Laskt/Hanako) 6EdIfMt

The soft wind, rustling the leaves of the trees, was soothing. Waves of the mind were smoothed until the sea if thoughts was as calm as a mill pond. And while the mind enjoyed peace, the body was working.

Hanako was in a small and light forest, about half a meter above the ground, hanging from a branch. She was doing pull-ups, slowly and steadily, breathing out when she pulled herself up, breathing in when she let herself down again. And again. And again.

Normally Hanako would have just used one of the many spaces that were readily available inside the compound of her Division. But today was different. After a long day of work, which had started far too early in the morning and ended not even an hour ago late in the afternoon, she just wanted to escape the busy Seireitei for a while. And while her Inner World usually was more than enough to calm the mind, this time the body, the real body, called for some attention, too. Her muscles called for some hard workout, wanted to feel the strain, the exhaustion and this beautiful, warm and cozy feeling later, when she would submerge herself in the warm waters of a bathhouse, tired but happy.

So, she had decided to waste not much time, changed into her sports clothes, hot pants and a crop-top, gave the cold shoulder to her shoes, grabbed Bakumusha (better safe than sorry) and started to run. Not her usual course, following the wind and criss-crossing through the Seireitei, but straight towards the next gate, through the Inner Rukongai and into the grassy hills and this beautiful, small forest. Somewhere close by a small river murmured and a rich and tangy smell was in the air. Perfect.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Outside (Laskt/Hanako) Left_bar_bleue0/0Outside (Laskt/Hanako) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Outside (Laskt/Hanako) Empty Re: Outside (Laskt/Hanako)

Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:56 pm

Honorable Vizard

Laskt Matiche

Thrust. Side cut. Backhand side. Overhand. Overhand backhand.

The blade of Junkyomaru whistled and danced through the air at near-supersonic speeds as a barechested Laskt worked through the drill, bouncing on the balls of his feet as the longsword cut at an imaginary foe. Laskt felt a glow of satisfaction as he felt muscles pull and contract, the cells breaking down and reconstructing themselves even stronger. He might have failed to contact his Zanpaktou spirit itself, but the blade itself felt much more responsive to his movements than it once did. With an inhale and a stretch, the Vizard brought the longsword to his shoulder in a one handed grip, wiping his brow free of sweat.

Life in the Combat Division had been busy lately, what with his promotion and the multiple hotspots that had sprung up across Earth, each one more terrible and dangerous than the last. The business with Desmond Hayden's tragic death was the most draining of the lot, both mentally and physically, and most of the Combat Division was either on high alert or recuperating after the grueling hours-long campaigning across the Sahara.

Thankfully, one fringe benefit of possessing an Inner Hollow was access to their potent regenerative powers. Even with Laskt's meager control of Hollow energy, it had taken but a few hours to recover from the exhaustion Roran had brought him. This, annoyingly, had left him with a large amount of spare time, as his ordered bedrest was not even half elapsed.

So, in interests of productivity and not bothering the harried medical division, Laskt had snuck out of the barrack, relocating his daily sword drills to his favorite spot in a small forest at the edges of the Rukongai. A place where he could be alone with his thoughts and away from the hustle and bustle that he was still not used to.

Perfect.

It was halfway through his water break when he picked up on his Vice Captain's energy signature, the knight nearly choking on the liquid out of surprise. After several seconds of wet coughing, Laskt nearly snatched up the grey shirt he had brought with him, not wanting to appear utterly shameless before his superior.

"Madame Vice-Captain. I apologize, I didn't expect anyone else would be here." Laskt would call out from Hanako's left, his stance very much 'parade rest'. "Would you prefer I relocate? I do not wish to disrupt your solitude."
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Outside (Laskt/Hanako) Empty Re: Outside (Laskt/Hanako)

Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:51 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Outside (Laskt/Hanako) 6EdIfMt

One more pull-up...and down again.

Hanako just hung on the branch for a moment, feeling how the muscles in her shoulders stretched.

'Damn, I forgot to count. Again.'

Before she could try and remember how many pull-ups she had done she heard a familiar voice with a certain, flowing accent. There was only one person she knew who spoke this way.
She dropped to the ground and turned towards the Third Seat. Hanako knew Laskt practically since her first days in the Gotei. After she had graduated she had participated in some sketchy tryouts of the former Captain of the Fourth Division. Hanako hadn't given up the tryouts, but her choice to join the Fourth, at that time, and transferred over to the First. Laskt had also been there and it seemed he had stayed in the Division afterwards. Which was a reason why it always confused Hanako why Laskt wasn't a Lieutenant? Yoshitsune had said from the beginning he wanted two Lieutenants and Laskt was already Third Seat, so, why not? He had said that there were some...problems the man had to deal with. Who didn't? Hanako herself had quite some baggage to carry around.

"Laskt." Shesaid, bowing slightly to a colleague and brother in arms. She had chosen a more familiar form of address because...quite frankly, she had trouble pronouncing his family name. Another detail that was lost to Hanako was her roots in the world of the living: Although probably not of pure japanese heritage, she was born and raised in that country and european languages had never been very easy on japanese tongues.

“Don’t worry. I didn’t come here for solitude.” she said and smiled a small smile. She worked on that…
‘I had enough solitude to last me a lifetime.’ she thought, although maybe not fully on a conscious level.

“I only wanted to escape the busy Seireitei for a while and I like forests, that is all. You have every right to be here as you please.”

She made a defensive gesture with a hand.

“Also...please...no titles. It seems like we’re both off duty. I’m not even wearing my Shihakusho.” she said and looked down at her somewhat skimpy outfit. In fact, her clothing consisted only of two pieces. She wasn’t even wearing shoes.
“I’m still not used to the position.” she added, with her usual crooked grin.

The grin faded away slowly when some of the paperwork she had been doing the last few days floated by before her inner eye.

“Wait a minute, shouldn’t you still be recuperating? Yes, I’m quite sure that there was a report from the Medical Division, a very long report, with Division members that were ordered to rest. I am sure your name was on the list.”

Her tone wasn’t really suited to scold her comrade. She actually could understand him pretty well and was neither able, nor willing, to prevent it showing in her voice. However, there was a bit of concern. The strain of the recent past had been extraordinary and Laskt and his company had always been the vanguard.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum