Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Birds of a feather(Thara/Calypso)(partially private)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Birds of a feather(Thara/Calypso)(partially private)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Birds of a feather(Thara/Calypso)(partially private)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Birds of a feather(Thara/Calypso)(partially private)

Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:56 am

SCIONESS OF AVARICE

THARA

Birds of a feather(Thara/Calypso)(partially private)  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Thara nodded her head in agreement towards Calypso's sentiment that they both shared a similar vision. They aimed for lofty goals but hardly possessed a steady path towards those aspirations.

Thara wondered if her own aspirations were to liberate demonkind in the eyes of humans or to develop her own realms of strength, becoming a representation of avarice that she could truly take pride in.

Recalling two events that led her onto the path, she could not help but chuckle at the thought of how surreal this all felt. Traveling to earth to meet another demon? Leaving the confines of her castle had never crossed her mind and now she found herself captivated by the dreams that now filled her mind. To overcome her fears and change the perceptions of demons in the eyes of mankind.

Thara wrapped a finger around one of her locks of hair, speaking to Calypso once again.

"I once used the Queen of Demons as an excuse to justify why I kept myself confined to my castle. I feared the idea of stepping out of my comfort zone, of thinking I might die if I stood out too much. But, a recent sequence of events has filled me with a sense of ambition I wish to pursue. Demon world is a fine home but earth - this expanse of land and water - I dream of a day where demons who wish to live here can walk this planet freely, without the judgment of others. I would gladly give my life to see that come to pass."

Thara collected herself as she blushed softly, realizing how much of a mouthful that was.

"My deepest apologies. It seems as though I went on a tangent just now," she said with a flustered chuckle as she clicked her tongue. Still, it was an absolute truth she was no less ashamed of admitting to.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Birds of a feather(Thara/Calypso)(partially private)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Birds of a feather(Thara/Calypso)(partially private)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Birds of a feather(Thara/Calypso)(partially private)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Birds of a feather(Thara/Calypso)(partially private)

Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:25 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Birds of a feather(Thara/Calypso)(partially private)  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Calypso felt a pang of guilt tug at her heart as the demon mentioned the queen, her mother, being used as an excuse to not venture out of her own home. She knew very well the effects her mother's reign had on demons, she herself being a victim of the free-for-all that was what all demons were exposed to from their first breath. Younger demons behaving with recklessness and lack of restraint, unguided as the older ones merely look upon them with disappointment and scorn, distancing themselves from what had been birthed from such a bad example. She knew things could be different if someone who actually cared stood up and did something...

She wanted to be that person, but knew she was nowhere near ready for it right now. She needed to learn, no matter how much others would look down on her. She wanted to learn so she could fight and work for that better future, a future where everyone didn't run on madness and acted with reckless abandon, that those traits wouldn't be seen as the thing to model after. She looked upon Thara with sad, yet determined eyes as she lied on the couch; She was another person affected by this terrible circumstance, another person that made her goals so much more important to achieve. She knew Thara wasn't the only one who felt this way.

As the woman apologized for going on a tangent, Calypso had slid to her feet, walked over to her, and took her hands. A vibrant shade of red had taken her eyes as she looked deep into Thara's own, various emotions in her gaze, her strong will practically making them as tangible as air as she gently held the woman's hands.

"No. I should be apologizing."

Closing her eyes and dipping her head, she would give Thara a small, mournful bow as she would then sigh,

"I'm so very sorry that's how you had to live your life. Nobody should live confined and alone, afraid to step out..."

She had to tell her; She had to be honest of who she was if they were going to have anything going forward,

"..Thara.. I want to change things, change things for the better; So nobody feels lost or scared, or left behind to fend for themselves because nobody wants to bother teaching them how the world works.."

She felt a little venom on her tongue as she spoke that last sentiment, her nose wrinkling, "..And as you're a like-minded person, I want us to be able to get to know each other better, so we can help each other achieve stuff.. But a relationship requires honesty, and honesty I have to give if I'm to gain your trust..."

She would look up at Thara with soft eyes, as she would impart a simple, yet heavy truth unto her,

"..Arianda is my mother by blood but.. Mana Asthavon is the one I was birthed from."

The silence that filled the space felt like a weight on her, but it was Thara's choice whether or not she wished to continue having anything to do with her. She wouldn't blame the woman for just running away, at all.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum