Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crumbs on the Table [Erchanhardt, Himiko] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Crumbs on the Table [Erchanhardt, Himiko] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Crumbs on the Table [Erchanhardt, Himiko] - Page 3 Empty Re: Crumbs on the Table [Erchanhardt, Himiko]

Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:05 pm
Crumbs on the Table [Erchanhardt, Himiko] - Page 3 30puOuO

ERCHANHARDT

Himiko seemed rather pleased with the situation, which was of course good. Erchanhardt had worried that his social skills had deteriorated over his years in relative solitude, but it seemed he was every bit as aware as ever.

"Very good. Then shall we meet by the fountain in the town square at 5:30? Dinner is at 6 o' clock, but I would not wish to meet and immediately rush off without a bit of time to enjoy the evening."

That all made sense to him, but of course it was polite to check with the lady to ensure that it was acceptable with her.

END POST | WILLE ZUM LEBEN

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crumbs on the Table [Erchanhardt, Himiko] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Crumbs on the Table [Erchanhardt, Himiko] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Crumbs on the Table [Erchanhardt, Himiko] - Page 3 Empty Re: Crumbs on the Table [Erchanhardt, Himiko]

Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:13 pm
Crumbs on the Table [Erchanhardt, Himiko] - Page 3 Header2

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"Yeah, totally~~. Oh, oh. Should I wear something nice? I totes should, right? It'd be awful if I just showed up in my uniform wouldn't it? Promise I'll look like a million kan when I see you this evening."

She gave him a cheeky wink while giggling. Trust her to get dressed up real good for a date. She has an amazing sense for it, should she go for something eastern? Something western? So many options there were. A couple of hours were plenty of time to get herself sorted.

"So, see ya at 5:30 then? K. I won't be late, hehe."

Himiko's ears twitched to emphasise her excitement. It'd been ages since a guy asked her out on a proper date, hopefully she wasn't rusty.

WHAT THE FOX SAYS IS | END POST

Crumbs on the Table [Erchanhardt, Himiko] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Crumbs on the Table [Erchanhardt, Himiko] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTCrumbs on the Table [Erchanhardt, Himiko] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADCrumbs on the Table [Erchanhardt, Himiko] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crumbs on the Table [Erchanhardt, Himiko] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Crumbs on the Table [Erchanhardt, Himiko] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:58 pm
Crumbs on the Table [Erchanhardt, Himiko] - Page 3 30puOuO

ERCHANHARDT

"Yes, it is a formal venue. My apologies for not clarifying so to begin with."

Her cheer was quite pleasant, and he found it a tad infectious in its nature. Well, that was ultimately the nature of good spirit, wasn't it? Erchanhardt certainly did not have the same particularities of the evening running through his mind, but he was of course still contemplating it.

"I will look forward to seeing you then, Miss Shikimura. I imagine it will be a pleasant evening."

It was certainly nice to have found someone else to enjoy a bit of conversation with, wasn't it? Friends really were hard to come by.

END POST | WILLE ZUM LEBEN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum