Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Porcelain Mask - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Porcelain Mask - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Porcelain Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: The Porcelain Mask

Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:30 am

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

As Calypso was thrust away from Ulv by the force of the fight, she took the moment to don the Storm Regalia, the blue air-made dress donning over the red she was wearing and making a beautiful purple colour that neither were in the right head to really appreciate.

"I know you’re broken down by anger and by sadness. You feel I left you in a world that's full of madness. Wish I could talk to you, if only for a minute. Make you understand the reasons why I did it. You're not the only one who needed me, I thought you understood that"

Ulv's beautiful voice and the song sung with it attracted The Wind and she swirled it around her, sliding her feet into position as Calypso charged at her. The Wind was the ignited as Calypso got in range, and Ulv threw a punch. Nivarna Empyrean lit the world on fire. Fortunately, Ulv had ensure that Minatumi Harbour was ridiculously durable, and while it practically melted the manor they were in, the surrounding buildings were merely scorched.

GLINT OF FANG | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Porcelain Mask - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Porcelain Mask - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:11 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

The Porcelain Mask - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The furious creature took the punch head on, her body flying backwards, though her talons sunk into the destabilizing floor, causing her backwards skid to grind to a halt as she harshly smashed into the melting balcony. Though her body roared with pain, she was right back on her feet, her gaze locked on Ulv as it was gradually looking less and less murdery,

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO DISREGARD ME, ULV."

Her voice was less loud, and more powerful. Her will was what spoke out loud as she addressed the woman she slowly approached, even if the manor melted around them she remained focused on her,

"WHAT, DID MY SISTER WHO RAPED AND ABUSED ME JUST NEEDED HELP MORE? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING SAYING? SHE PUT ME IN A COMA, ULV! SHE ALMOST GOT ARIANDA KILLED! SHE FEELS NO GUILT OR CONCERN FOR WHAT SHE'S DONE TO ALL SHE'S HARMED!"

Her feet stamped through the melting muck as she still seethed, violently pointing at the woman as she spoke,

"AND WHAT, OF EVERYONE TO HELP, YOU HELP HER. YOU HELP SOMEONE WHO'S REMORSELESSLY SPREAD HARM AND ANGUISH, FOR WHAT? A CHANCE SHE'D BE A BETTER PERSON?! GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK, ULV! JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS HURT AND ABUSED DOESN'T EXCUSE ALL THE HORRIBLE SHIT SHE'S DONE!"

She threw her arms up, and then back down, a burst of energy only serving to further destabilize the room as she did so, her energy flaring as she would then put her glowing talons on her own chest, her face twisting with sadness and confusion amidst the flame,

"I WAS HURT, I WAS ABUSED, AND DO YOU SEE ME DOING ANYTHING EVEN HALF AS TERRIBLE AS HER? I WAS LEFT TO THE WORLD TO FEND FOR MYSELF AND NOT A SINGLE ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS CAME LOOKING FOR ME! NOBODY WANTED ME BECAUSE I WAS WEAK!"

Her face grimaced with pain for a moment, before she continued,

"THE SECOND I PROVED MYSELF, I WAS NOTICED AND USED! I KEPT TELLING MYSELF THAT CONDITIONAL LOVE WAS LOVE, BECAUSE IT WAS THE ONLY LOVE I EVER GOT BACK THEN. NO."

She whipped her head to the side, her mouth visibly bleeding blue and red, some of Ulv's blood was still in her jaws as she spoke and spat,

"NO. No. No... The more I think back.. The more I realize the few people I knew didn't really care for me.. Vanyel..."

She choked, a splash of blood escaping her mouth, "Vanyel... Is shaping up to be the only real friend I had back then... To know.. That you, you..."

She looked more and more taken by pain by the second, averting her gaze as golden tears rolled down and sizzled on her scales, "... That you would just turn away without a second thought... It hurt..."

She heaved heavily as she would then drop to her knees, feeling the searing pain of the heat, but simply not caring, as the torn wound in her heart was far greater.

"...What possible reason could you have to twisting the knife you put in my back? I thought you were my friend.. I thought you wouldn't be like them.. But..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Porcelain Mask - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Porcelain Mask - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:33 am

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

Ulv listened to Calypso, her wind creating a barrier so any melted slag of the manor didn't hit them. Ignis Ragna caused massive physiological damage which made regeneration an extreme exertion to pull off at all, so Calypso didn't need hitting with a bit of melted house on top of all that.

"I've principles held too tight to be sane. You've just felt why. Every second of every day is like how you just were. Tends to reduce property value when a continent cracking woman goes on a psychotic rampage. So I have to hold them the way I do, regardless.

That day, after you got trapped in the dream land and came to me about it, we talked, I told you I am always here if you need my help. And then Algos showed up. I thought it was going to be damned messy, but you showed surprising maturity. That not only could you stand the presence of the woman who did all this to you, but that you actually talked to her and accepted advice from her. My heart...while watching you two, my heart soared. You had taken the first steps on the path and no longer needed me. Besides, between Inami, Arianda, and Vanyel, you were well supported and could take off the training wheels that is my presence. So I faded into the background"

She'd give a sad smile and walk over to Calypso, slowly so as not to spook the woman.

"But again I showcase my lack of understanding, and misplace my trust. It didn't work out like that at all. Whatever reason you had to talk to her in that moment was not a reason you took and carried on with. Nor did you take me up on the offer I have given everyone, so many times. Neither for council nor to complain, you simply....decided I was doing this to spite you and cut me out of your life. Abalia did the same. I honestly thought after everything, that I had at least earned a conversation about being cut out of your life. I never turned away from you. I merely thought you were ready to be without me, and so I looked to the next person who required my aid. As I have done since my birth. And when you did not come to correct my assumption, it reinforced it"

She would take a seat next to Calypso, and shake her head gently.
"You know, nobody has come to see me. I offer aid to those who need it, and those who know come for advice and support on their problems. But never have I ever had a person come to my house to talk about me. Never has the topic of my problems come up in conversation" she'd exhale and deflate, drifting downwards some as her tone became something akin to enforced exuberance. Like she wanted to feel anything other than what she was, but physically and spiritually could not.

"I am glad I am dying soon. This world is exhausting. Nobody acts like I think they should, there is no continuity of action. The aid I render today is forgotten tomorrow, and I am left confused as if my memories no longer hold water. That I am seeing things that don't exist. Oblivion will be a reward after all this"

GLINT OF FANG | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Porcelain Mask - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Porcelain Mask - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:12 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

The Porcelain Mask - Page 2 6EdIfMt

There was no look of softness or understanding that dared cross her features. Rather, her saddened expression slowly became stern as she heard the woman speak, though every word just made the girl more and more irritated, however it was a much more level version of irritation, rather than the smoking anger she held before. Her thoughts were allowed to actually prosper and flow as she heard the woman speak, deciding how to feel about them as she went along, before her brows knitted, prompted into speaking,

"..Ulv. You really, don't understand."

She chuckled sadly as she would cover her face with her one operable hand, as the mass of cut flesh weakly made it's way back to it's progenitor, seeming to worm into and vanish away into her flesh the second it started touching it, however her other arm was still in the process of being restored, looking more like an intricate, dark, iridescent art piece than an actual arm, twisting, spiraling, and pulsing like some bizarre plant as it worked tirelessly to fix itself, though it's process was incredibly slow, not even resembling the limb that once was at the moment,

"You really.. Really don't. I'm sorry you have to deal with that amount of wild fury every day, but now it only tells me that it impairs your ability to actually engage with people properly."

Her hand tightened into a fist, "Just because she was right on one thing, doesn't mean I automatically forgave her. I'm not immature for choosing to distance myself, if anything that tells me i'm strong. I'm strong enough to make a good choice for myself. She has shown me she has no respect for my feelings; how could I ever make up with someone who can't even understand how they're wrong?"

She let a low growl escape, "At the end of the day, i'm the one choosing who gets to be around me or not. And she... Is not worth the heartache. That's not my fault if you don't understand why I don't want to be around her. I've come to you plenty of times, and all you ever seem to do is denounce and trivialize my issues."

She would then narrow her eyes, "And I have come to you about your issues before. I came specifically, more than once, to check on you. The last time I bothered, you lied to me - you told me you were fine. You lied - you were dying. You knew you were dying, and couldn't be assed to tell me, someone you supposedly see as a friend. I had a sneaking suspicion for months, but ended up having to find out by digging through her memories of you."

She let out a low groan of pain as she felt every inch of her body aching, but she wasn't interested in collapsing, she had to speak her piece, "Having three and-a-half people doesn't mean you just fade into the background, Ulv. That's not how friends and family work - you're supposed to be there for them til the end. Maybe it's a good thing your daughter mailed herself away - she has better chances without shitty parents like the two of you."

Slowly, the demon would carefully rise to her feet, looking down at Ulv. Her gaze wasn't of hatred or anger, but rather exhaustion, worn patience,

"Yeah, I sure damn do hope death is a release for you. Whatever you come back as, drop the insane rage so you can actually begin to understand people, or be the ugliest fucking monster possible with it. You're garbage at doing both at the same time."

She turned away, her burning wings forming, causing her to float over the remaining of the burning muck, "If you come back for the better, i'd like to try again. If it's for the worse, I have no reservations killing you if we cross on the warpath."

She inched towards the edge of the melting carcass of the building, seeing panicking figures not too far off, her head turning to look back at Ulv. A familiar, child-like sadness was in her eyes, as golden tears ran down her face; it didn't take empathy to realize how deeply this interaction hit the demon, "Bye, Ulv. I hope whatever day you die on is a peaceful one."

She harmlessly slipped over the edge, slowly falling to the ground as if she were as light as a feather, her eyes shut as she would let her tears flow.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum