Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]

Sat May 01, 2021 7:51 pm
Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] WWTleJt

VANYEL | DRAGON OF KYUSHU

[Date: Early to mid Feburary]

China -- home.

Vanyel hadn't been here in so, so long, much less to the mainland. But, there was a very good reason that he had come here with his wife. Not long after they had left the Asthavons, Vanyel had the idea of giving Calypso something to remember -- a much-needed break from the turmoil and chaos in their lives, and something to get them both out of the house for a bit. But, it was something that he wanted to keep a surprise for her. So, without telling her any specifics, he managed to convince her to come with him to his homeland for around a week.

He had managed to get them booked for a hotel in China just in time for the event, and he wasted no time getting his things together. Everything was rather last minute in terms of planning, but, it couldn't be helped. The matter of the fact was that he had gotten everything scheduled in nick of time, and they were there.

He had almost run into a few problems with some other items that he bought in order to stay with the spirit of the event, namely finding legitimate means of getting firecrackers, which proved mildly difficult, especially last-minute, but everything fell into place and everything came together nicely.

So, in the late afternoon, as the two of them arrived in the hotel room that they would be staying at for the next few days, Vanyel set his suitcase aside, a big grin spread across his face as he turned to face Calypso, gently taking her hand.

"Trust me, Caly, you're gonna love it. This is a week all for us. Nobody can hurt us here. Specifically, tonight is gonna be really special."

END POST

Last edited by Henrex on Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty Re: Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]

Wed May 05, 2021 4:17 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] 6EdIfMt

Calypso wasn't super sure as to what Vanyel was dragging her off to. Well, she knew where - China. But he was so insistent on keeping it a surprise that she couldn't help but entertain it with flattered feelings, wondering what her husband was so insistent on them doing. The day of travel came, the two of them managing to get over there, Calypso occasionally having the sneaky thought to sneak in a bit of helpful magics, but she knew better than to spoil Vanyel's efforts - besides, doing things the typical way was likely much more enriching for the experience.

The demon lied on the bed, kicking her feet up as she did so, twitching her toes. It perhaps was always a surprising look to see that the demon really didn't have an effect on the bed - not a single indentation was created by weight, the most the woman did was mess the spread sheet up a little by hopping on the bed so casually. She was in a light, airy mood, and she supposed her body followed suit. Placing a hand on her belly, she quietly wondered about their child - who would they be? Would she be good enough for them?

Her thoughts were only broken when Vanyel took her hand, her crimson gaze floating over to look at him, a kind smile on her face as he insisted that she would love this week of safety,

"Oh Vannie, I know. If it's you planning it, it definitely will be a fun week."

Suddenly, she shoot up, her hands balled up and pressed to her chest as she would look a little too excited,

"Ahh jeeze, the suspense is killing me though! Can't you give me a guess? A hint? Pleaaase?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty Re: Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]

Wed May 05, 2021 7:23 pm

Words could not even begin to detail how excited Vanyel was. It was his first time actually experiencing something like this in person, and to share that experience with Calypso couldn't make him any happier. Thus, the big grin on the devil's face didn't fade for a moment as Calypso shared his excitement, saying that she knew it would be fun if he planned it, causing Vanyel's cheeks to flush a light red.

But, as she suddenly burst out in excitement, wondering what he had planned and begging to get some kind of inclination toward what it was. Vanyel put a hand to his chin, thinking for a minute. He wanted to give her a hint, then let her try and guess based on that. So, as he smiled, then leaned in to gently peck his wife on the lips, he moved to sit down next to her on the bed.

"Alright, alright, I'll give you a hint, then you can have one guess."

Vanyel paused for a moment, taking the time to think.

"Okay, here's your hint: It has to do with this time of year."

It gave her something, but not too much, and still allowed her to make a good guess without giving it away completely. Vanyel kept his focus pinned to Calypso, grinning from ear to ear as he gently cupped his hands around hers. eager for what she would say.

END POST

Last edited by Henrex on Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri May 07, 2021 8:11 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] 6EdIfMt

She giggled gleefully as he gave her a thinking face, before pecking her on the lips. Gods, she almost sprouted a tail to accentuate her excitement with, but she got herself tamed, holding her cheeks with both hands, before dropping them to her lap as she would look at him, child-like joy radiating from her in droves as she was absolutely dying with curiosity. Her eyes were absolutely dazzled with sparkles as he only served to further starve her of the surprise, pushing her to guess instead,

"Pff.. Well.."

Her eyes scanned the room, tracing around, before lying on Vanyel once more,

"Since the room's kinda red.. I'm guessing... Valentines? New year? Some holiday I haven't heard of?!"

Her voice seemed to rise an octave or two with each question, "Ugh, I'm so sorry, I usually don't get surprises. Well, not good surprises."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 08, 2021 7:39 pm

It was fun to tease her and have Caly guess what the occasion was. It was good that she noticed the abundance of red throughout the room, and one of the things that she made as her guess caused a brief twinkle in the man's eye, his grin spreading just a small bit wider as he took his wife's hands in his own, leaning in and gently pecking her cheek.

"Close~ I won't say which one was close, but those were good guesses."

Rising up from the bed and stretching, his smile briefly faded, the knowledge and thought of the other point of this time of year -- but, he pushed it out of his mind, shaking his head lightly before he walked over to his suitcase, beginning to dig through it until he pulled out a container of firecrackers, setting them aside, reaching into his back pocket to go through his wallet, breathing a sigh of relief upon seeing some of China's currency in his wallet.

Getting back to his feet, Vanyel tightened his gloves, readjusted his jacket and cap, before walking back over to Calypso and taking her hands once again.

"You'll find out what the big surprise is later tonight. But, now that we're here, wanna see some tourist attractions, like the Great Wall or the Imperial City? We can make a few stops to get some small bits of food before dinner and the main event tonight."

END POST

Last edited by Henrex on Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 12, 2021 4:39 pm

A bright shimmer of colors washed across the woman's face as he pecked her on the cheek, having noticed that devious little glimmer. She'd figure out what he had in store for her, even if she couldn't guess which one it was. She decided to just give him a little roll of the eyes, as if saying 'Oh fine, keep your secrets', watching him as he would go over to his suitcase to pull out firecrackers, a packing choice that greatly puzzled the woman,

"I cannot believe you managed to bring those, even if I don't know what we're doin'"

She had a small laugh in her voice as her feet swayed front and back, dipping underneath the bed skirt as she watched her love, all matter of fuzziness felt throughout her form as she had the undying desire to kiss the shit out of him with how much he made her heart swell with his funny little quirks.

"Heck yes! Take me! Just no meat if we're eating, I don't eat meat!"

She was grinning ear to ear as she was so elated she damn near lost touch with gravity, jumping up so high she may have hit the ceiling if she had no self control, instead just landing back on the bed, sitting up once she had her sense back, looking his way and smiling,

"Though, we haven't discussed..." She patted her belly a few times. Though there were no visible signs of pregnancy, Calypso was one-hundred percept sure she was bearing - even if it wasn't exactly a... Traditional carry. She was a strange metaphysical being, whatever went on with her body inevitably was unconventional,

"What do you think we should name them? I was really inclined towards flowers.. Heh."

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 14, 2021 11:31 am
Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] 1JI0VCU

Vanyel couldn't stop grinning, what with everything that he had planned for the day, and the fact that Calypso just insisted on being so fuckin' adorable today. He couldn't help but start laughing at her comments and concerns about the firecrackers, shaking his head softly as he cupped her cheek in his hand, leaning in and kissing her gently.

"Don't worry, I got them legitimately. It's all perfectly legal. They're for later tonight. Also, don't worry, there's plenty of alternatives that we can have."

His grin grew wide at Calypso's response to heading out, and Vanyel reached into his jacket pocket and taking a pair of sunglasses out before standing up. His expression soon changed to concern as his wife suddenly leaped from the bed and nearly hit the ceiling, but breathed a sigh of relief as she landed back on the bed and sat up. Maybe he was just worrying too much because she was pregnant.

As if reading his mind, Calypso patted her stomach, reminding them that they still hadn't discussed the names for the kids. It made him pause, putting a hand to his chin as he sat back down on the bed.

"Hmm...well, if you wanna name them after flowers, I'm fine with that. Originally I wanted to give them a Chinese name, but I think we can make the best of both worlds. What if we named them after Chinese flowers? There's the lotus, camellia, the azalea...only if you wanted to, though."

Vanyel gave her a soft smile as he rubbed his arm. He might not have been in his homeland in a long time, but he still held a sense of pride and love for the culture and mythology that it had. It was something that often led him to nerd out about it whenever he got the opportunity to talk about it with her.

END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 17, 2021 9:19 pm

She gave him an affectionate nudge on the arm as she would look up at him with a deep fondness in her eyes,

"Great minds think alike - I was actually thinking of Lotus, for a boy."

She smiled, leaning against him, eyes half shut as she would smile, "For some reason I just really hope for a boy. I'd love a little girl, of course, love her all the same! But when I think of a baby I can't help but imagine a gentle little boy smiling back at me. I don't know, my mind's just inclined towards that.."

A fluttering giggle left her being as she would get up, her very being light with happiness as she would adjust her clothing somewhat and walk towards the door,

"I thought that Chinese flowers were prettier names anyway - Names like 'Poppy' are too plain sounding, names like 'Buttercup' sounds like an unsavory stage name, and.. I won't be caught dead naming anything of me or made by me 'Rafflesia' or 'Amaranth'. One just makes me think of how icky the flower is and the other one makes it feel like i'm gagging just to say it."

She made a playful 'yuck!' expression, scrunching up her nose and sticking her tongue out as if she were about to puke, before giving him a gentle flash of a look,

"Coming?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 17, 2021 10:15 pm
Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] 1JI0VCU

Vanyel ruffled his wife's hair, leaning in to kiss her on the cheek as she voiced her thoughts for a boy. He chuckled softly at the notion, though was fairly impartial to the gender. The only thing he wanted to be sure of was that their kid didn't end up like him. Regardless of whether they were a boy or a girl, he'd do his best to love them as best he could.

He had to agree on the fact that there were a lot of flowers that...would definitely not make for good names. Lotus, however, was a good start -- one that he really liked, not just for the sake of it being a name, but also the significance of it. He remembered that the protective deity, Nezha, "Marshal of the Central Altar" had originally been reborn through a lotus flower.

It was a good name, with even better mythological backing behind it. He slipped his sunglasses onto his face, tilting them up onto his forehead and poking into the snow-white hair of his Shifter Form, walking over to Calypso and taking her hand as he opened the door with the other, walking with her out the door as they headed to the elevator.

"There's a lot of good names based in Chinese and China. After this, we should definitely sit down and talk more about it. But, for now, the Changcheng awaits!"

As they got in and started heading down, Vanyel leaned against the wall of the elevator, continuing and explaining a few things.

"So, little bit of background info about it. 'Changcheng' basically means 'The Long Wall' in Chinese. It's over six thousand kilometers long! Or, as Americans call it in their bullshit Freedom Units, around three-thousand, two-hundred, and seventy-eight miles."

Rolling his eyes at the stupid differences between them and the rest of the world, Vanyel folded his arms over his chest before continuing.

"We're in Beijing right now, so we can hit up a chunk of the wall, as well as make it to the Imperial Palace, also known as the Forbidden City, mainly because it used to house a bunch of fuckin' emperors in the old dynasties, and they didn't let anyone else stay there other than Imperial families and...courtesans, whatever the hell that means."

It wasn't long before the elevator stopped and opened, with Vanyel still nerding out as they walked out, with him sliding his sunglasses over his eyes. While using a map to help as a guide, the two were able to get onto a bus, with him still spouting a bunch of information about Chinese history as they rode to the Great Wall, with one bit in particular:

"Fun fact, there's a big-ass town, called the Hengdian World Studios, that's entirely used as a film site for Chinese dramas, and there's a section dedicated to a replica of the Imperial Palace to shoot C-dramas for the eras that it was from. It's almost five-hundred-thousand square meters in scale, it's fuckin' crazy!"

All the while, the demon never stopped grinning, occasionally looking out the window at his homeland -- one that he tragically never was able to see until now. But, being here for the first time while knowing so much about his own culture and homeland was a unique experience. At least Caly seemed to enjoy him nerding out about all this stuff, and it was a good way to kill time while they traveled.

As the bus arrived at the site, the couple stepped out, and Vanyel stared in awe at the massively long wall that seemed to go on forever, before turning to Calypso.

"I know we haven't been here for very long, but, what do you think?"

END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 18, 2021 10:00 am

She let out a small laugh, gently pushing the man's hand away from her head as her messied hairs sorted themselves out, neatened back to their previous state in seconds as she would, smiling at him, even if she could sense some insecure feelings here and there - they weren't nearly enough to tip her off to something being wrong, just normal ol' Vanyel wonders and worries probably.

She held his hand gently yet securely, keeping up with him as she would let him lead the way, a gentle smile on her face, though her expression got a little too unexpectedly interested as he mentioned the word 'Changcheng', listening to him talk rather than bringing her thoughts up immediately, before saying with widened eyes,

"Wow, that really IS long. I was thinking it was just one of those exaggerative names that people seem to be fond of naming stuff just to add to the glamour, but definitely not. I heard about it but I never went out of my way to see it, and there's only so much a picture would give about how big something is."

She chuckled at his infuriation towards the different measurement systems - she wouldn't really be super concerned about how something was measured, especially considering keeping track of how long something is wasn't something she usually committed to in her day to day.

She gazed at him in awe as he would nerd out a little more on where they were, before he mentioned a word she knew, yet he didn't. She couldn't help but chuckle and narrow her eyes,

"Guess some of those guys liked getting their piece of pleasure every once in a while.."

She didn't dwell on it past that, moving along with him to the next thing, "Wow, that's a lot of dedication to shows and films..."

Her smile was broad, but waned for a moment, "..Wish where I came from had much to call home about. Aside from a few spots, it's... Just not really as much of something to feel prideful of, I guess."

She looked a little defeated for a moment, before perking back up, "But i'm having a great time so far! Please, talk your head off all day if you want to."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum