Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Darkness...........(Open......Please no killing of charactors here) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Darkness...........(Open......Please no killing of charactors here) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Darkness...........(Open......Please no killing of charactors here) Empty A Darkness...........(Open......Please no killing of charactors here)

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
The dark shadows of the night filled the housing district with fear and the smell of decay lurking around every corner you walked by. Too many hollows raomed about the streets and Kaito quitly followed a few of them. The way they slaughtered childeren was unexactable. Childeren were off limits and the hollows knew that. " Tch. You shouldnt be killing childeren." Kaito slurred under his voice while walking out of the shadows towards the hollows that stood above a slaughter corpse of a child.

A blurr was there last sight as Kaito slitted there sides wide open. The blood got on his good white glove but it didnt matter, thats what they get for slaughtering a poor little girl. Fireworks suddenly shot into the air making dozens of shapes and noises, the noises hurt Kaitos ears so he had to plug them. The fireworks were ruining the nice full harvest moon that was out side. He started to howl at the moon and feel the cold agenest his soft face from the water.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Darkness...........(Open......Please no killing of charactors here) Left_bar_bleue24025/99999A Darkness...........(Open......Please no killing of charactors here) Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

A Darkness...........(Open......Please no killing of charactors here) Empty Re: A Darkness...........(Open......Please no killing of charactors here)

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Zen was sitting in his house right next to the beach. This was, obviously, hi beach house he was there liveing away from the city for a few months since things were getting alittle too busy for his liking.
He heard a howl of something that sounded in pain and he liked helping. He flash steped to it and saw an arrancar in pain in the ground. The fireworks were loud to sensitive ears so he walked to the arrancar and created a sound barrier around them to block out the noise.
"Hey there buddy you ok?" he looked around and saw the dead boys body. "O you were trying to protect that kid right" He knew that he was helping an arrancar but he also knew that not everyone in the world was bad and if the arrancar was going to fight him he was ready. "My name is Zen by the way"
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Darkness...........(Open......Please no killing of charactors here) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Darkness...........(Open......Please no killing of charactors here) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Darkness...........(Open......Please no killing of charactors here) Empty Re: A Darkness...........(Open......Please no killing of charactors here)

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:42 pm
A smell of a reaper flowed behind him as a sound barrier was made. His ears rang loudly but he could slightly here the man in front of him. The man seemed to have noticed the dead boby on the ground with blood everyweres with no sign of a hollow anywheres. Not a sound not even a whif of hollow could be sensed any weres near the town. Kaito thought the man would think he did it untill he spoke up kindly.

Kaito smiled and uncovered his ears and looked at the man starit in the eyes. The smell of blood was thick and fresh, the fireworks were getting shot off faster and bigger by the minout. Howling would have attracted some people near by and they would alert a reaper, hopefully they didnt. " The useless hollows got what they deserve......" Kaito growled as he tipped his hat upwards.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Darkness...........(Open......Please no killing of charactors here) Left_bar_bleue24025/99999A Darkness...........(Open......Please no killing of charactors here) Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Zen looked a little confused at the arrancar as he spoke again. "Im taking you to my house ok? I know you didnt do this but im taking you into my custody i may not be in the gotei 13 anymore but ill make shure that on one hurts you even tough you are an arrancar ok." He got up and lifted the arrancar up and flash stepped them both to his house. He then cleared the arrancars ears so he could hear better. "My name is Zen and im a shinigami who are you?"
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:04 pm
Kaito lost consciousness from the pain in his ears from the danmed fireworks, Kaito cursed them to hell. He soon woke up in a comfey chair that seemed to be some kin of leather. Feeling lost at first, he was dazzed and confused about were he was but he stayed calm sense he followed people alot. A cup of coffie was on the side table, he reached his hand over hand grabbed the cup, taking a sip from it, it burnt his toung. He put the coffie back down and started panting a little bit. He then answered the man. " Im Kaito, and were am I?"
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:44 am
Zen was sitting in a chair infront of kaito. "My name is Zen. Im the shinigami that found you howling in pain near the water so i brought you home. It was the fireworks right they made your ears hurt." He smiled as he got up and put on some music to drown out the sounds of the fireworks outside. "Now iv never seen a hollow trying to save a small child thats very nice of you. So if you need anything you can just tell me and and ill do my best to make you comftarble." he said with a smile

Song in background

Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:59 am
Kaito smerked and took of his hat. Another scent was comeing closer, maybe more reapers, or more hollows he wasnt sure. His ear hen twitched hearing tlking in th distance, about 300 miles away soul reapers were coming. A strong frown came to his face and then a sigh slipped out of his mouth. He could trust this Reaper called Zen, but Alecia might get angery, he would have to take that chance.

" What do you think of killing your own kind? Becuase they are coming here now with there swords drawen and are ready for a battel."
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:16 pm
Zen looked at kaito confused "Kill my own kind? Oh no that certainly doesnt make any sence there are other perfectly wonderfull ways to make them leave me alone." Then a big smile came across his face. "Dont ya worry about a thing." He then walked over to a mirror he had in the living room and made shure his hair was perfect for the guys waiting outside his door as they knocked at his door and he walked out to talk to them. One of the three spoke and said "Excuse me to bother you so late sir but we heard that your aiding an arrancar." Zen replied "And what if i am what are you big, strong students of mine going to do about it?" Immediately they all got blushes on their faces and looked at the floor. "Well ummm we would have to fight you to take him away." "Well why dont yall forget about that and come back later? Im shure i can repay your kindness of letting him go im still going to take him to Las Noches anyway when he can leave." Then Zen got close to them and kissed all of their cheeks as they then turned deep red and left the house.
Zen came back in and spoke. "Young men are so easy to win over"

Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:36 pm
Kaito looked at him kinda oddly but forgot about becuase he wasnt one to say any about another persons likes and dislikes. But then a scream was heard from out side, it was the 3 men screaming at the same time. Kaito first smelt the air, the secnt of blood was in it and a arrancar and possiably a hollow were surrounding the house. Kaito sighed and walked out of the house to see at lease 30 hollows and 4 arrancars around the house." It's useless to persuade them, well have to fight......Zen"
He put is hat back on and the wind from outside lifted up the hair covering his neck revealing a number 2 that signafided he was the segunda espasa. He drew his sword and cut a few hollow down and dead.

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:03 pm
Posting music and music that plays for Zen

Zen walked out and saw the hollows and arrancars. As soon as he stepped out musical staves rapped around Zen as music started to play around the area. "I love a good battle." The ear piece microphone he had on started to glow as he went into his bankai. "This will be a piece of cake leave the hollows to me" Zen started flying through the hollows as they started to fire ceros at him and he doged them with great speed and started playing a violin the sphere of music it created ripping appart five hollows that were near him as he then shot out marcato at another 10 hollows the resounding explosions conciding with the music and rippin the hollows appart. He didnt notice other hollows were fireing ceros at him and right before the ceros hit he formed a white circle protecting him from most of the blast but still pushing far away and causing some damage to him.
Posting music and music that plays for Zen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum