Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 2 Empty Re: Empty Inside (Caly/Santa)

Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:48 pm
Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 2 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

Santa blinked, staring calmly at the nonsense that was coming out of this woman's facehole. Her soul? was she having a hollow inside of her? Then that would holowfy her wouldn't it? But the girl was very clearly still alive and intact. This seemed ridiculous. But well, much of what she'd come to experience since coming to the world of the living was. This girl was making up imaginary friends. HOLLOW friends of all things! How lonely could one get? She smiled painfully at the girl. Ah... poor thing.

She reached out and gently patted the girl. "Ah no of course I see the bath dear. And your hollow Queen as well! Tell her she is very pretty for me. But you know, you can also find other people to keep you company as well! It can be scary, but you can make homies with all sorts of people. If you want, I'll even be your homie." She noted with a kind, gentle smile at the girl.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:09 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

Caught off guard by the woman coming over and claiming she can see the bath and Hvit, Calypso cracked an eyebrow.
"You can see into my soul? That's a cool trick" she muttered, trying to recover her mental acuity.
'No, she's just treating you like a crazy person. Fine, let me get out' Hvit would then do just that, drying off and dressing before stepping out of Calypso's body.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

HVIT AUBER | THE BEAR QUEEN

A pitch-black corset around her waist was the most notable thing, almost missing the gentle gossmer dress that covered her legs. The woman in front of Santa would - as Calypso deccicated and collapsed to the ground with an irate grumble - give a gentle smile. The beauty of the woman was terrifying and incomperable, as Hvit had used her immense control over her personal reality to allow her internal view to match her external view. Half a foot taller than Calypso, pure white skin, and yellow eyes burning with the passion of the entire world, she certainly matched what one would think of when they heard the term 'Hollow Queen'. Even her metaphysical presence was oppressive, like a massive weight of Santa's shoulder inspiring her to kneel in deference, and reverence.

"Thank you for the compliment, dear. I am happy to be...your homie" Hvit's tone was heavy with a weight of pride and passion, though formal and gentle as one would expect a royal to be. "We can get along well over many, many, many hours together" Hvit finished, her coy smile adding implication to the flirting.

"Will you be using my body for this getting along?" Calpyso asked from the ground. Looking back, Hvit's facial features turned more towards a motherly care.
"Ohh, no. We can lay you on the couch, and I'll make dinner afterwards"

QUEEN'S ARRIVAL | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:05 pm
Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 2 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

She paused for a moment when the being appeared. Good lord. She had always known that some individuals powers manifested based on a wish. After all it was said that desire was the greate3st road to power. But this was.... something else. Right here. Before her very eyes, she watched as this human girl suddenly PRODUCED a living thing! A hollow at that! She had been SO lonely, SO desperate, that her soul had shit out an actual hollow! She tensed as she watched the girl slump and she darted in to catch the girl before she planted into the ground, easing Calypso down and tensing up. "Hey are you okay?!" She asked, unintentionally ignoring Hvit for just a moment as she checked in on the girl.

However, when she spoke up she was surprised to see that they didn't seem TOO worried. In fact they were asking about uhhhh, whatever it was that the hollow had said? Shit, she hadn't been paying attention. She turned her attention cautiously to the woman. She had her guard up slightly. What exactly would a hollow seem like that was born from desperation and emotion rather than actual human souls? Something was ... off about the hollow. It didn't SEEM like normal hollows, which made sense given it was the product of Calypso's desperation to make an imaginary friend real. "Uhhh, hey there G. Pleasure to introdctiate, ma fam. Name's Santa." She went with a greeting for the time being, attempting to mask the fact that she had entirely missed the first section of what the woman had said. She gently stood up, holding Calypso. She felt her muscles twitch and her bones creaked. But if there was one thing Santa had. It was will and focus. With sheer determination, she stood up tall, just slightly taller than this woman, though she grew just a bit taller as her reactive regeneration slowly thickened her bones and muscle to compensate for having to resist that torrential pressure. Her bones and muscles ripping and cracking, and constantly remending a bit more sturdily. It hurt, and it definitely was painful. But she did it regardless. Determined not to show any weakness to this potentially dangerous creature.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Empty Inside (Caly/Santa) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:25 pm

HVIT AUBER | THE BEAR QUEEN

An interesting thing would happen as her body tried to regenerate the damage. It would find - totally contrary to reality - there was no damage to heal. The woman wasn't crushing her with anything physical or anything that effected her body, but rather with a mental weight that felt real, but had no true bearing on the real world. Though, it was as they said, the mind made reality, so knowing that it wasn't actually doing any damage and she was just hallucinating the groaning of her bones, didn't help her overcome that at all.

"A Hollow with a Heart. How ironic" Hvit commented, seemingly unperterbed by the ignoring. "Though for Samhain's sake, woman. You sound like a gibbering baboon. Even Yaksha kept with the times, and that man did nothing but hide in a hole for centuries. If you wish to stop making a fool of yourself and fit better into the times, then I shall lend my aid. If you prefer to keep talking as if you are competing with Takehiko for most out of touch with humanity, then that is your prerogative, though I would be apleased for you to take it somewhere I am not forced to listen" Hvit would finish, sliding back a touch with predernatural grace, as if the floor was made of ice.

Calypso, for her part, was just happy sitting here in the arms of a baby listening to Hvit talk. She had a nice voice, and it wasn't like the cadaverous woman could do anything but, right now...

QUEEN'S ARRIVAL | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:36 pm

Santa paused, staring a little at Hvit with an expression of absolute lacking registry. Doing...well....rather well actually. If the effect was entirely mental then she would....handle it quite well if that were the case! Tremendously better than if it had been actual physical weight actually. But all the same, she still struggled to understand what Hvit was actually saying. Her own ....flowery purple prose seeming to hit like wet fish against a cheese grater as Santa's brain attempted to imagine what she was saying. "Uh, okay?" She murmured. At the very least the woman didn't seem like she was being weird like she had been a moment before. Unaware that she was so ungodly stupid that she had unwittingly saved herself from this strange hollow's libido, Santa forged ahead.

"Soooo you are.... Hit, right?" She paused, shifting her hold on Calypso's frame. Couldn't really offer a handshake, so she lightly dipped her chin in greeting. "So uhm, would it be possible for you to like, rebone her body so she can walk and stuff?" She asked in reference to Calypso.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:20 pm

"Hvit. Huh-v-it. It means White, a name that Mirja gave me in a sardonic fashion when we first met. But, it grew on me" She'd explain, before looking to Calypso and stroking her cheek. Calypso glared back, which inspired only a soft laugh. "I won't jump on you this time, don't worry" Hvit explained, before gently starting to glow and vanishing into Calypso. The crippled woman's eyes turned from a normal auburn back to the glowing yellow, and her body filled out again, back to it's full and happy self.

"Ok! Reboned. That's a terrible word but I am taking it. There are times you need terrible words" Calypso exclaimed, looking to Santa and giving her a smile. "Thanks for catching me, by the way. Do you...want to do something? Learn how to talk properly, maybe?"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:38 pm

Santa blinked for a bit at that and ....just...s.tared. Wait, the hollow was like.... the manifestation of Calypso's ability to use her arms and legs? Sheer confusion was written across her face as Caly righted herself up after having reconsumed her imaginary friend. Then again maybe it had all been an illussion? Humans were strange like that. That much was clear. After all, if Hvat really WAS some incredibly powerful being, why wouldn't she be able to allow Calypso to walk without being inside her? Well she supposed an illussion couldn't be perfect. All the same Santa couldn't help but smile a little to herself at having sussed out that it was not real.

But now back to the subject at hand. Oof, poor Caly. She smiled and promptly reached out, patting her hand on the girl's shoulder. Poor thing. This was far worse than she thought. "Of course! We can do whatever you like! I admit I was really just here to see the ocean. It's nice, especially when the moon is out. But I wouldn't mind seeing about finding something else fun to do." She chimed, promptly pulling the girl into a careful hug. She HAD caught that slight flirtyness that the illussion had. Woof, Humans really had strange ways to project their libido. She made a mental note to try and not get too familiar with the girl. Not that Calypso wasn't pretty, but she had to be careful just going around stealing Humans hearts.

She sighed, smiling to herself and brushing her hair back. It was a shame she was so pretty. That was what, TWO women she'd unintentionally seduced? Perhaps Tier would know a way to keep that from happening. All the same, she looked calmly and happily to Calypso, ready to hear what the girl had in mind for activities.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:09 pm

Hugging Santa back, she would turn on her heel and look to the sky, getting her barings a little before nodding. The hollow woman was a nice person, and Cali had a fun little thing that she liked to do with the Ocean as well.

"The ocean. Come on, let me show you my favourite part of playing in the ocean" Calypso said, charging Meln to her feet and rocketing off into the distance. Only, to come back a few seconds later with an abashed look on her face.

"Err...Sorry, I didn't find out if you can actually keep up with Lightfoot. Do, you need me to carry you or do you have your own version of movement techniques?" she asked, scratching the back of her head in abashed awkwardness.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:17 pm

Santa chuckled slightly at the woman's enthusiasm, though with that movement she paused, her pesquisa tracking the woman's speed for just an instant before they came back, her head tilting for a moment before she smiled. "Oh! Of course I can keep up!" She pointed out as she put on her smile, adjusting her legs for a moment and pausing. The move had been very fast, and she had quickly lost track of the woman once they'd moved out of her pesquisa's range. "Buuuuut, maybe you should uhhh carry me anyway. Er.... if you can. Can you? Maybe you should summon Hvat, she could carry me maybe?" She recommended, recalling how easily tyhe girl has lost her strength when that woman had emerged. Maybe the girl's Stando would be able to carry both of them?
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:26 pm

Well, it seemed she had a bit of pride to herself. Calypso felt a flush of that emotion, and knew it wasn't exactly hers, but it felt good so she let it stay.

"Hvit. It, not At" Calypso spoke, before sweeping Santa off her feet. While Calypso was not muscular by any stretch, she didn't seem to even twitch at the act of carrying Santa, and instead just turned and darted off to the sea. She couldn't maintain a constant steam of speed, it was more a string of radical bursts than running, like rocket propulsion. With the speed she was moving, it didn't take them too long to get to the Ocean, and begin Calypso's fun thing.

"Me and my cousins used to play a game in the Fjords back in Norway. If you hit the water with enough force, the surface tension acts like a solid for a split second before you break it. And if you can kick off the surface in that second, then you can run across the water. A competition to see who can run the furthest down the Fjord is always fun~" she exclaimed, skipping on the spot and moving ove to the water's edge with a broad grin. "If of course, you really can keep up"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum