Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
En Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1En Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

En Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 Empty Re: En Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami]

Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:33 am
En Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 Z8IlBya

FUUEN

"I don't think 'chummy' is quite the word that I personally would have used, though if you wish to do so, I will not argue. I think that sort of relationship tends to be formed more over conversation and a bottle of shochu than a mere walk through the woods, hm?"

The woman's personality was rather starkly different from what Fuuen would have assumed based on her appearance, but he supposed that said more about his own assumptions than anything else. He ought to consider that further, hm? Still, aesthetically speaking, she was not unpleasant.

"My sword has always been with me. I am not entirely certain of its origins any more than I am of my own, but I certainly do not wish to use any other. Perhaps it is mere familiarity, but I often wonder if it is in fact far more than that."

END POST | KANAGAWA-OKI NAMI URA

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
En Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999En Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

En Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 Empty Re: En Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami]

Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:42 am
En Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 Masamitemplate

Mukushiki

"So it's a date then? Also you fight with it? It's pretty big and cumbersome, I'm amazed you can even make it work like that. Not that I'm one to talk, I wield two blades myself. However, I guess that's cheating when these swords are more an extension of myself, literally... not figuratively haha."

She was happy to just brush off the whole thing and drop it but he was the one that brought it up and Masami did appreciate free alcohol. Maybe she ought to have not used date given the whole romantic connotations of it which she didn't like to get involved with.

It was proof she'd been softened up with some lingo after spending all that time with Sol. Something she made a mental note to work on, not referring to social things as dates.

WANDERING SPIRIT | END POST

En Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
En Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTEn Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADEn Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
En Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1En Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:51 am

FUUEN

"A date? If you wish it to be, I suppose. I presumably have shochu at my camp, though if I don't, you'll have to forgive me."

That was all Fuuen really felt he needed to say on that topic. For some reason, the idea of a date actually seemed somewhat unpleasant to him, as if there were some sour memory related to the topic that he would be rather glad if he did not remember any time soon. But, of course, he did not allow that to influence his demeanor toward his company, even if his actual opinion of her was not what one might have called hugely favorable quite yet.

"This sword is the only one I have ever handled. Its use is simply natural to me, quite honestly. Any other blade feels rather short by comparison, too light and too lacking in momentum."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
En Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999En Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:00 pm

Mukushiki

"Well, let's go then!"

It didn't fly past her how he didn't seem to remember if he did or not, and also the way he was incredibly nonchalant about the whole thing. He wasn't a pushover was he? Did he have a weak spot for being easily pushed around by women or people? Too fresh to really tell. Still, he presented the idea and she had taken it so he seemed on board.

"With the whole sword though I guess that makes sense, I'm sure your technique is probably awfully strange though. Pretty unique."

Masami almost wondered if it was a zanpakuto in itself, she was sure a shikai could potentially look like that but he just said he didn't have one. She was giving an awful lot of thought to this, more thought than she tended to give things.

En Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTEn Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADEn Gardes. Prets? Allez. [Fuuen, Masami] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:18 am

FUUEN

"Don't be in too much of a hurry, miss, or the woods might work against you again. I find that it's best to simply accept nature's chosen pace when in situations such as these."

Fuuen wasn't exactly one to hurry himself, particularly in a pleasant and peaceful day such as this. After all, he was the one offering her a favor, was he not? He would enjoy this walk, though if nothing else, he did pick up his pace a bit. Not for her benefit, but rather so that they arrived a bit faster.

"I don't think it's especially strange at all. I simply take full advantage of the sword's length and its wide angle of approach. My style itself is quite simple, I think."

Humility was rather in Fuuen's nature, if only on account of his lack of memory. There was little to be proud of if one could not remember much, now was there?

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:04 pm

Mukushiki

"Oh yeah? Can't say I really come out to the woods a lot. No real reason to, it's always around places where everything is available."

That's not to say she couldn't survive, only that she needed no necessities. Eating and drinking, all those normal human needs to be able to sustain oneself was beyond her so even if she was out in the woods there was no need for the fieldcraft skills that most people did require. She was just the type that indulged in those things for pleasure and fun.

"Call it simple if you want but any style using a weapon like that would be pretty unique and special. Though, any style really you create from scratch is a pretty personal thing."

Masami said maybe a little too sagely for her liking. She was a woman that liked things kept simple, big arguments of who was morally right and wrong were annoying. A sword didn't think about that, Masami's idea of right and wrong mostly boiled down to the fairness of a fight.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:24 pm

FUUEN

"I've found I prefer the solitude of the wilderness to the 'civilized' world. There is such overwhelming noise and needless energy among many people. It is far more peaceful out here, more conducive to a focused mind."

Of course, that wasn't something that most people likely valued to the degree that Fuuen did. After all, for most people there was only a question of how neatly they could think, how organized their mind was. But, for Fuuen, such a thing dictated the whole of his being at times.

"I suppose so. I think of it only as an expression of aesthetic."

The thought of violence was one Fuuen did not relish, and the morality of a fight was not something that meant much of anything to him. That little blood he had spilled still stained his hands, and those techniques he had used to kill had been cut away from the Thirty Six Views. They were no longer suited for such a style.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum