Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 2 Empty Re: A Howlin Good Time [Lily/

Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:09 pm
A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 2 EdtHWWhUcAIxYIg

Lilynette nodded slowly as she considered this. That was.......considerably better than she remembered. Then again she last ran into shinigami during the whole murder war with Aizen. So there was really no place to go but up in that regard. She considered the notion of actually going TO soul society. She didn't like it, but it was probably the best place for answers. IDEALLY she'd want to meet this Captain of his in the world of the living. But she didn't want them thinking she was laying a trap. No, if she wanted to talk, the Soul Society, or at least letting them designate some place, would be the safest bet than trying to assert where they should meet herself.

"I don't know about just going straight to meeting. Maybe just let her know about me ye? And if she's willing to talk we can go from there." She murmured, that strategist in her coming out a bit as she paused, glancing down at the puppy he was still holding. She also shrugged. Maybe a gear change for now. She didn't want to seem like she was just using him as a messenger. No, this man was.................... potentially an asset. Probably not a liable part of her pack, especially with him being an active Gotei member. But an ally potentially. If she played her cards right, she might even get in good with the organization. Especially if they needed help in the world of the living. "And I don't mind if ya wanna talk about it, dude. You seem like you could use a bit of R and R...." She suddenly smirked a bit. Hmmmm.

"Actually, why don't we make a little deal? I don't have much to do these days, why don't I stick around here? I'll deal with hollows that show up and you can tell me about the stuff that's been going on in the world of the living. Even if you're new to the shinigami gig, you should still know a bit about how things have been in the living world. And you aon't gotta tell me nothin you're not comfortable about. I get a catch up without having to talk to humans, and you get to take a bit of a chill! After all, Shinigami usually attract more hollows when they fight. So your deployment, even just using your fists, your smell would attract hollows. But if they smell an arrancar, they'll be more liable to fuck off." She reasoned, folding her arms, pleased with her own plan.

"How about it huh? Sounds like a pretty sweet deal if ya ask me!"
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:12 pm

Solhammond Palliser | THE MOON CUTTER

"Er.." He'd grunt as he listened to her layout her plan, he'd go to set down the pup on the floor carefully. Mostly cause he didn't want to just stand there petting it forever, it might look bad. He wasn't a complete idiot so he could piece together that she was probably a bit cautious about the whole Gotei thing. And normally, her plan would sound great to other shinigami as it was basically a free gig. However, he was not other shinigami. His upbringing wasn't the type to just let someone carry the day for him.

He shifted his weight, bringing a hand to his long black hair running a hand through it before moving it behind him. "I appreciate the offer, I do. But, I don't really like people just handling stuff for me. Help is appreciated, but I'm not.." He looks for the right word, his hand waving slightly before finding it. "I'm not lazy. It's important to me, I do this work. A man should uphold his obligations to the best of his ability. Otherwise, how can he improve?" He'd explain offering a sharp nod to go along with it.

"But I won't lie, things are a bit tough here. You might've cleared out the ones in this area, but I have a large area to cover." A hand would come to his chin starching it before sighing. "Counter offer, I'll fill you in on the happenings of the world and put in a world to the captain. In return, I guess, help me a little bit... and I want to get some training with you." The martial artist would crack a sly smile, rare was the chance to get some workouts in with someone who had roots going back to the original espada.

"You agree to those conditions, and you have a deal."

END POST | THE DEAD

A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 2 JfH75kA
A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 2 H8Tyk70
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:38 pm

Her brows raised just a little as he seemed to take her offer with a grain of salt. GOD DAMMIT NO YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER JUST TAKE THE DEAL! Of course her expression was nothing but calm curiosity, but internally she was a little miffed that he turned down her offer! The new one was ..... admittedly still in the same vein. Like.... a modification of her own offer. so she still considered it like....80% her idea.

"I dunno. You seem nice now, but making someone you dunno stronger can be dangerous." She mused, rubbing her chin. Truth be told, he would get way more out of this than her. She thought it over. She didn't know about training someone she hadn't really pulled into her pack. But she supposed she could do SOMETHING. "I don't plan on making some random shinigami stronger. But tell you what. When hollows show up, I can handle most of them. so you can take the opportunity to watch me fight and learn from that. IF you prove to be trustworthy, I'll let you spar with one of my wolves and we can work our way from there." She counter-offered.

She knew better than to be reckless. IN Hueco Mundo, protecting and feeding some random hollow could mean they thought they were big and bad enough to try and take a bit out of you next. She'd take this with baby steps. And, depending on how these things panned out, they could go from there.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:51 pm

If he was more inclined it might've pressed it harder. Instead he just stared at her for a moment as if debating the offer. He gives a light shrug extending a hand. "That works." It was an amicable arrangement, provided she shook the shinigami's hand. Once that whole affair was dealt with he'd place his hands behind his head, raising on his tippy toes while stretching. A sound of discomfort would leave his lips as he pivoted on his heel, intending to walk away.

"Well you cleared out my work here already. And it's late. So I'm going to walk back to my motel. I can fill you in on stuff while we walk." He'd look behind him, his brow furrowing. "You have a phone right?" What was the chances this old lady didn't have a phone? That'd be pretty bad, how would he contact them otherwise. "I'm gonna need to be able to contact you."

END POST | THE DEAD

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:02 pm

She grinned, proud of her own negotiation skills. AWYISS! Wore him down! She promptly took a hold of his hand and shook it, pleased with the balance of the deal. It still definitely benefitted Sol a lot more than her, but not suspiciously more. So as he began walking off, she followed naturally, and tilted her head just a little. She did look at his tattoos, wondering what they were meant to represent. She peeled back the sleeve on her own wrist and eyed the number that had simply never faded. Hmmmm.

The question however caught her a bit off guard. "What's a phone?" She asked with a tilt of her head. Clearly he was going to have to acclimate her to some things.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:51 pm

"Wow that behind? This is like, four hundred year old technology." He'd comment a little amazed as he stared at her slightly flabbergasted. Man he was going to have a lot to cover. "It's a device people use to communicate, and do other things. Like browse the internet." He'd pause before realizing she wouldn't know any of that. Wait, hold on, how much was he going to have to cover.

"Do you not like, know anything about the modern world?" He'd ask as they walked through the streets, looking back to her. If he noticed her looking at his tattoo's he didn't really show it. "I guess it doesn't matter. We'll have a lot of time to cover everything. You probably don't even have any money- you're basically homeless arn't you?"

Just his luck he meets an incredibly powerful person, who happens to have no idea how to do anything.

"I guess we should start during the third world war.."

END POST | THE DEAD

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:57 pm

She just kinda raises a brow as he started talking about stuff she really didn't know anything about. But she does keep her attention on him, tilting her head for a moment as they kept on walking. "No I don't know much about modern stuf except that computers are a thing and that hamburgers are pretty good." She pointed out, rubbing her chin.

"why don't we start with the Third War thing. Gimme the rundown on that." She chimed, putting a hand on her hip as she continued walking with him. The notion of money wasn't too bad. Clearly she could just make money as a protector right? Then all that stuff should be taken care of! All the same, she waited patiently for him to begin his explanation. Her interest in the tattoos having waned as this mention of a war caught her attention. seh vaguely remembered talk of war times, but to be honest she didn't have a good chronological account of anything. she knew that a number of wars happened, but no details therein.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:30 pm

As they walk Sol begins to tell them the broadstrokes of World War Three, while his dates are a little off he recounts the events to the best of his knowledge. He begins with telling the story of some guy known as Ender, and how he was a big bad guy that appeared which caused a lot of trouble two years after the Aizen shit. All that battling led to something known as the Spiritual Ripple Effect, which was the thing which spurred much of humanity to become spiritually aware. He glosses over the details like the appearance of new races, and sub-races, before lifting a finger up.

"2150. That was the year where World War Three kicked off. In my homeland of Africa, Demons teleported to Earth and led a massive war. That war was fought on many different fronts, with the Gotei and other organizations which are now defunct playing a role. I really don't know a whole lot about it, other than the Demons and Hollows generally joined forces and did.. a lot of bad shit." He remarks rather sourly, giving her a somewhat restrained look.

"My homeland suffered under the effects of that war for years after the conclusion. Hollows ran wild in our lands, until only recently. Hollows and Demons joined forces under an organization called Shadowfall, at the time known as Sinfall or some lame shit like that. The Espada was incorporated into them. Eventually, a schism occured. I don't know when, or why, only that many Arrancars and Hollows don't associate with Shadowfall anymore."

He pauses to make sure she caught all that.

"Recently, two or so years ago, World War Four happened. You see Shadowfall maintained a demonic presence on Earth for years occupying nations. A coalition of forces featured The Gotei, The Vandenreich, Lux Orior, and my nation of Vastime sought to kick them off Earth. They succeeded. We've been recovering since, trying to stabilize Earth. The Gotei reformed it's ranks, and we're in an age of relative peace. If you want the specifics, I'd recommend reading up on the internet. I'll.. show you how to use that. And how to use a phone."

He took another breath before sighing deeply, already exhausted at trying to recall all that information. WHile it was relatively common, it still was a hassle.

"And that's World War Three and Four in a nut shell." With that he'd begin to see his motel coming up. "To tell you the truth, the world's a mixed bag currently. Some demons have left the ranks of Shadowfall, and some countries welcome them. The same thing applies to many Arrancars. Others, still hold grudges. Truthfully," He'd look at her, his jaw tightening before looking forward.

"I remember the days where Hollows stalked our streets, when not even in The Gotei or Lux Orior could protect us. In my homeland, a man united many of the nations of Africa into a single nation. It was through him we managed to stand upon our own two feet." For the first time tonight, he seemed to carry himself a little straighter. His face holding something akin to that 'determination' Shinigami where known for. He looked far more lively, clearly speaking on something he was passionate about.

END POST | THE DEAD

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:06 pm

Lilynette furrowed her brows as she began to take in the information that was being presented to her. "I always did notice Hueco Mundo got quieter. I had just thought that the shinigami were doing their job. I didn't think that they would all begin roaming around the world oif the living." She murmured thoughtfully. It wasn't hard to imagine what had happened in world war three. Hollows were always lawlwess and Arrancar had been a bit disheveled after Aizen. Without someone strong to stand behind, and with most of the Espada scattered, it stood to reason that they would find a new source of leadership. But demons?

She had run into them from time to time. Bizarre creatures that made strange things. They were annoying to kill, but nothing she generally fussed too much over. She had tried to resonate with them before, but their souls shook to pieces just like any others. What was more interesting was that the demons had done something to push even the volatile Arrancar. Though she supposed that stood to reason. If the demons had faltered their iron grip, the arrancar would have turned on them. "So.....everyone is still recovering from the expunge of the demons." She murmured lightly, looking over her shoulder at Sol. He seemed pretty ingrained in all of this.

Now things began to make a bit more sense. Even if he had been killed by a shinigami, they were still one of the forces that had helped push the demons out of the world of the living. It stood to reason that, probably having nowhere to go, he just joined up with the most familiar group. Though there were probably other reasons aside from that. "So what's the plan now? The demons have been driven out. But I assume they still exist. Do the gotei plan on erasing them?Attempting to coexist? Just keep them in check? You mentioned being here for holllow control, but are there small demon incursions that happen as well?" She ventured, rubbing her chin.

"Have you met any demons before? Fought them?"
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:20 pm

"A common thing being pushed for by people, particularly leadership on Earth, is the seperation of Demonkind as a whole and Shadowfall. The war was against Shadowfall, and even some demons fought against it. It's hard to really sum everything up." He'd explain emphaising the difference between Demons and the organization. He'd sigh, rubbing his neck.

"Not all demons are shadowfall aligned, and are welcomed on Earth to varying degrees. As for the plan now, I've mostly been seeing a lot of humanity operations. Helping rebuild, something the Gotei has had a hand in." He'd explain removing his hand, slowly opening up to her about his own stuff. At this point they where at the entrance of the Motel which he just opened, and kept walking while talking. "The Gotei to my knowledge has no plans on waging a genocide, but I'm just a grunt. I probably won't even stay with the Gotei, I'm really only with them to get training and experience to navigate the shinigami life. I eventually, want to head home." He'd pause his face souring.

"That, along with the fact my kids are being raised in the soul society. If I want to see them, I have to be there. Atleast until everything is sorted." He'd finally mention as they entered the lobby. "This is where I'm staying, my room is on the first floor. I need to know, are you gonna camp out in my room or do I need to get you a room?" Once he got her answer he'd answer the rest of her questions.

"I have not fought demons, I didn't participate in the war. My brother did. I'm sure some demons somewhere launch incursions, but I haven't seen or heard of any."

END POST | THE DEAD

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum