Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey Buddy [Solo] Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Hey Buddy [Solo] Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Hey Buddy [Solo] Empty Hey Buddy [Solo]

Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:57 pm

Hey Buddy [Solo] 77

Law

Artist: YYH OST - Song: Kurama's theme - Word Count: N/A

"Hey, shithead. I think I want to kill everyone."

Law said these words nonchalantly to his inner hollow. He'd been considering this course of action for quite some time, for a multitude of reasons. Perhaps it wasn't the best course of action, but it was the one he'd ultimately decided upon. His hollow, to its credit, was as eager as ever to corrupt his intentions.

"Oh....? How interesting. If you lend me your body I can deal with them all."

As he listened to the cold laugh of his inner hollow, Law smirked slightly, before he began to speak once more.

"No, that wouldn't do. You see, they need to know that it's my intention. Your presence would only serve to obscure the reality of the situation. Y'know what I mean? I'm sure you do. If I have an inner hollow, well who knows what speculations could be made."

"Was he taken over by the hollow? Did it influence his decisions? Was he unable to fight it off? Perhaps it corrupted his mind over time. These sorts of doubts don't work for me. I'm sure you know where I'm going with this. I detest you, but I've never considered you a fool. You already know exactly what I'm getting at."

Law paused for a moment, monitoring his inner hollow. He could tell it was nervous. It's grasp over him had always been tenuous at best, and now that he'd decided to rid himself of the fiend, he could feel it writhing deep within his soul.

"So you plan to rid yourself of me? It won't be that easy Law. I won't make it simple for you."

Law smirked.

"Won't it, though? Do you really think you stand a chance? You've always been lesser than I. You're a parasite. A sad, small, little worm. You'll be eradicated, plain and simple."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey Buddy [Solo] Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Hey Buddy [Solo] Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Hey Buddy [Solo] Empty Re: Hey Buddy [Solo]

Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:21 pm

Hey Buddy [Solo] 77

Law

Artist: YYH OST - Song: Kurama's theme - Word Count: N/A

As Law materialized in his inner world, he was immediately ready for whatever the hollow could send his way. A good thing too, as the attack came instantaneously. Even so, Law found it took no effort to overpower the meager resistance before him. He'd always been more gifted when it came to physical attacks than the hollow, who would have better spent its time crafting some attack from range. Still, it mattered little. Law had come into this with a certainty of victory. With so few variables, how could he have been mistaken?

Not wishing to waste his time, Law immediately activated his room. Although he wasn't able to immediately deconstruct his inner hollow due to the connection they possessed, he was certainly able to have an immediate and strong effect. As his inner hollow was slowly being torn apart, it let out a feral screech, redoubling its efforts to cause him harm. This concerned Law not in the slightest.

Within the next few moments several slashed came towards his body, all of which had to power to end his life. Fortunately, he was able to dodge or block all of these, and was even able to get in a few attacks of his own in the crossfire. Ultimately, it was quite obvious that Law had the upper hand here, even if he was only operating with one arm. Finally having reached the limit of his patience, Law utilized his full power, beheading the hollow with a single swift strike. As its head began to roll across the floor, the hollow began to laugh. Law wasn't quite sure what was so funny, but he walked towards the severed head, and bent to pick it up.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum