Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya)

Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:14 pm
Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 Header2

MAKOTO ARIMA

There was contempt in her mind and refrained from coming onto her face at Elyss' audacious comment. She just wanted to get in and out, simple as that. Making friends with these people wasn't at all on her thoughts, she expected to never see these people ever again after today and that worked for her just fine.

It did make her uncomfortable looking at this woman though, only because of the resemblence she shared to Abalia but a quick reminder that this woman was not her. Related by blood but she didn't think they had anything to do with one another now.

Having resigned herself to silence she opted to let Elyss do all the talking and simmer in her own disgruntlement. It is what the red head wanted after all given how this all started.

FOURTH SEATED OFFICER | END POST

Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTYour Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADYour Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya)

Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:47 pm
Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 8x3ddiZ

YEKATERINA ISAENKO

As Elyss offered her friendly challenge to Nazariy, he smiled faintly and nodded before shutting the door behind the two ladies. Katya set her paperwork to the side as the shinigami before her spoke, and her cool demeanor seemed to only thinly veil the emotion beneath it.

"Then speak it. It must be quite important, for you to come before me and speak those names."

Gesturing to the chairs on the opposite side of her desk, Katya steepled her fingers and watched the two, an intensity to her gaze that, while certainly reminiscent of her sister, was also profoundly less all-consuming. It was, for lack of any better word, more human.

"I will not dance around the topic that you seem unwilling to broach, whether as a matter of security or simple courtesy. I am aware that your Captain Commander, the White Gold Queen of Vastime, is my late sister. It was my request that this matter not be brought to her attention unless she requested a search into her past life."

Though thet one of her voice was even, and she certainly seemed similar to the sister she so idolized at a glance, it was obvious that she simply did not have the same degree of control over herself as Abalia. Her body was tensed, her steepled fingers pressed tightly against one another, her eyes misty enough to give away the tears she was refusing to shed.

"I take it, from your choice of words, that she has not done so."

END POST | KATYUSHA

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:00 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Well, that just makes this easier.”

Obviously, bringing up those two names would upset the woman, but it seems she’s just as capable of keeping a level head as her sister. Though, there’s something attractive about it. Elyss couldn’t help but think that as she sat down. Well, not saying ‘Balia’s looks are bad, but that hint of personality makes this woman more relatable. It’s like Elyss is looking in a mirror.

“Anyway, yeah. We are here about those two. I am unsure if this is a search into her past life, but it very well may turn into one. For starters, we are after Roman because he may have a part of “Balia’s soul attached to him. This part of her soul that is missing has been hypothesized to be the reason for her lack of emotional capacity. However, souls are a tricky thing, and if we were to return it to her, it could very well restore her memories of her past life. Who knows? I don’t know.”

She shrugged her shoulders. Maybe Abalia would suddenly remember everything. Maybe she won’t. That’s not what’s important here. What is is the fact that she is missing a part of herself and wants it back. It is Makoto’s and her job to do such, and that means they’ll have to find Roman.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:40 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

Katya was in fact quite cute, whether it was the resemblence to Abalia or the fact she was showing subtle signs of trying to remain in the same stoic manner that Abalia could do so naturally. Makoto didn't think much past that though, ultimately she was here for Abalia and this was just another step in the process.

"That's right, she did not give us this assignment with the premise of discovering who she was. It is entirely based on the consideration that there may be long term complications by lacking her soul in its whole and so it's a matter of her wellbeing and longevity that we opted to take on this assignment."

Makoto did consider playing the angle of playing on Katya's sympathies for a brief moment but guilting her into support didn't strike her as a particularly good way to start this discussion and it was tucked away to where it would hopefully not be needed. Katya's signs of minor distress were enough for her to think that the wellbeing of her sister alone maybe being in danger would get her support.

Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTYour Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADYour Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:27 pm

YEKATERINA ISAENKO

"I see."

Katya tapped her finger against her desk once or twice, thinking about the full scope of the situation. Naturally, there was only one decision she could make here, but she had to admit that she had at no point considered that this might even happen.

"If you are working for her well-being, then I will give you whatever help I may. It is only right as her sister that I do so, after all."

She wished to say so much more on the matter, and really, it was fairly obvious just from her expression. But this was not the time for her own emotional outpourings. This was a matter that required her absolute greatest attention and focus. Clearing her throat to avoid any choking up, she spoke again.

"We have done our best to maintain awareness of Dufresne's location over the years for obvious reasons. He is remarkably difficult to follow, but he always seems to travel through these lands eventually. When we do find him, we have few who could reasonably bring him to justice. My uncle perhaps could, but I would not risk any more of my flesh and blood falling to that man's hand. I believe you, if my understanding of the Gotei and the shinigami are correct, will be more than capable."

Realistically, that assumption was in fact probably an incorrect one, at least if one was speaking generally. But she didn't know that. Opening one of the lower drawers on her desk, one locked and clearly rarely used, Katya began leafing through the files within.

"Give me a moment. I have copies of these records for your perusal."

END POST | KATYUSHA

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Sister's Dead, Ma'am (Makoto, Elyss, Katya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:40 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Well, that’s what family is for, to watch one another’s back, even if one is ignorant to it.”

For a brief moment, her eyes had clouded over, but it wasn’t anything noticeable unless you really cared. It just felt weird to sit here, talking with Abalia’s sister in this manner. Everyone here knows Abalia is dead, but, due to the Soul Cycle, she’s still around. How would she feel meeting her parents in Soul Society, their memories gone? How would her parents react meeting her on Earth, seeing their dead daughter living an entirely different life?

“If I may, Kat? How did Abalia die? It sounds like Roman did something to you guys?”

Now she’s digging for information that isn’t exactly relevant to the situation. It is only her curiosity that moved her to ask the woman such a thing. Despite her personal question, she kept a level of professionalism about her, her features lacking anything recognizable.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:41 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

Makoto's eyes darted from watching Katya leaf through her desk, not exactly prepared for Elyss' bold transition from the location of Roman into what felt like prying for information that wasn't necessary and painful for the woman helping them to think about.

She didn't like her own trauma or past to be so casually brought up by someone who was prying for details, few things frustrated her more than when someone had learned the rumours and story of her district in the Rukongai and then they persisted to dig for details like she didn't get upset whenever it was brought up. So it made her scowl at the redhead for putting Abalia's sister in that position.

The glare told her to shut up, it wasn't hard to discern that if there was such a hatred for him, he was suspected of having Abalia's soul and the circumstances that he had murdered her. Makoto hoped that she wasn't that dimwitted, and any other angle Elyss might be playing with it was intolerable to her.

"Please, do not feel obliged to provide an answer to her if you don't want. Dragging you through unpleasant memories anymore than we have to is not our intention by coming here and asking for your assistance."

Makoto added in an explanation while trying to remain cool, collected and not slap Elyss right there. She didn't jump to an apology since she tried to avoid a mess before it could potentially develop.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:56 pm

YEKATERINA ISAENKO

Elyss' question caused Katya to pause in her search, and after a moment, she continued, her eyes remaining lowered. These were not memories she particularly relished reliving, but at the same time, she supposed she may as well answer. If nothing else, for her own sake.

"No, I do not mind answering. It is not an especially long story. I thank you for caring enough about the matter to ask, and I thank you for assuring me that I need not answer on your behalf. I see why my sister chose the two of you for this."

Katya still thought quite fondly of her late sister, even if it had been many years since the two saw one another. She had been strong, in a way that Katya aspired to even now.

"My father and I had left for diplomatic matters. When we returned, we found my mother and sister both dead. A single bullet to each of their heads. It was quite clearly the work of a professional, and Dufresne was nowhere to be found. We have naturally hoped only for vengeance since that day."

Though she spoke calmly on the topic, both her faintly wavering voice and her inability to meet either woman's gaze made it clear that this was something difficult for her to talk about. Even so, that did not mean she would avoid the matter.

END POST | KATYUSHA
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:08 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

The look Elyss gave Makoto wasn’t particularly understanding. In fact, it was a bit threatening, sort of like a person taken aback by something. It wouldn’t have been strange if the redhead had attempted to knock the other’s head off in the following moments, but she refrained from such as Katya spoke. This isn’t the place for anything that exciting. The two of them can talk later about their coordination. Elyss found the short story far more interesting. Why? Well, it left things vague. She’s interested in it because it didn’t actually paint Roman in as much of a bad picture as she thought it would.

“I see…”

Her arms folded under her chest as her eyes closed. She pictured the event in her head, creating her own visage of what everyone looked like years ago, replaying the scene over and over. Of course it’s not a perfect replication, but she has enough of an imagination to envision something similar. There are missing details here that you’d have to fill in the blank to make work, and she doesn’t like that. Though, the only way to understand is to find Roman. Did he actually kill their mother and Abalia? What if he didn’t? Why is he running if he didn’t then? Was that particular moment the moment where Abalia’s soul latched onto him? Questions and more questions but only one way to actually answer them.

“Thank you…, Kat. Hope ya don’t mind me calling ya Kat. We’ll get to the bottom of this and bring your family some peace of mind. Makoto and I won’t let any of you down. I promise you that much.”

She’s not going to relay her suspicions, not until she knows more. So, she only looked at Katya and gave her a reassuring smile followed by a small nod of her head.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:36 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

That was particular, while Makoto wasn't happy with Elyss and her insensitive act. She did find her gaze shifting away in thought while considering the scenario. That was really particular that Katya gave a scenario which wasn't certain about whether or not Roman was guilty, and yet she spoke so assuredly of the situation as if she had watched him do it with her own eyes but for once the two shinigami agreed on something and that it wasn't something to pursue at this very moment.

"Yes, I swear we'll do our upmost best to make sure justice is dealt for your family and Abalia's wellbeing is taken care of."

She jumped to saying it and agreeing with Elyss. Maybe someone would be proud to see the two of them actually getting along and supporting each other. It wasn't like she often went along with Elyss and her views.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum