Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Miss~ [Open]

Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:37 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"Not quite so dried up, but yes. I know" Hannah replied, finishing her tea and looking back up to the woman. "On the topic of spiritual beings that can help you, yourself is at the top of that list. You only get one life, and eternity doesn't last forever. Live a properly life now you can, don't let yourself be consumed by a goal that will turn the rest of your life into something not truly worth living"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:57 pm
Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 2 Q94FlX

Shio Itsukai

"Not gonna sit back and do nothing, and for your information these sets of clothes that i have on? Yeah, they're not mine. Ever since my home was destroyed, all I do is resort to criminal activities, so yeah my life isn't as fine and dandy as you're making out to be.

Been doing odd jobs recently, mainly demon killing but within my current body I'd be dead if i was to go up against one that's a higher level, but hey it does give me decent pay. Enough to put food in my stomach for a few days, however as of late i haven't been getting much work done." A sudden rumbling sound abrupt from the girl's stomach. "haha, speaking of food, I'm starvin"

NEW RECRUIT

Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 2 Ezgif-3-8ff9a7497418
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:12 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Criminal activity, you say?" Hannah asked, with a small cant of the head. And then, with a gentle flick of her finger, bright chains would burst from the blind woman to tie Shio up. Three sets of chains would aim to bind her wrists together, her arms to her torso, and her ankles together. Sudden, fluid, and maybe a little too experienced in the whole tying up department to just be how the Kido was cast.

"Robbery, vigilantism, and murder. The War is over, continued belligerents are to be incapacitated and brought in by trained agents so they may be tried and convicted justly. As a member of Lux Orior, I can not just sit by and let someone exclaim possible civilian butchery to me. Last time that happened, the Demon Queen herself came to these very streets"

Hannah would then stand and look to Shio's vague direction.
"So, will you struggle, or come quietly?"

Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Please Miss~ [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:51 am

Shio Itsukai

"Butchery" The girl let out a booming laughter at the accusation "Come now, I wouldn't stoop so low as to resort to killing these low lifes. So how about you calm down before you end up raising your blood pressure, old woman"

The girl could easily feel the energy flow of the binding, though if she wanted she would've easily set herself free. "Lux prior? Demon queen? Sorry but i'm unfamiliar with those terms. You see, i'm merely a human with gifts. Haven't been able to explore my innate capabilities just yet."

The more Shio hung around with this woman, the more intrigued she became, however one things for certain is that Shio doesn't plan on being anyone's prisoner. "Now untie me so we can get back to business...I haven't harmed a single fly, if that makes you feel any better."

NEW RECRUIT

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:02 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Resisting then" Hannah replied, a swipe of her hand pushed Wind to create a ball to lift the woman off her feet. Even with a casual casting of Kido, the spiritual energy inside the chains throbbed with immense power. It seemed that while she didn't like to advertise, the woman definitely knew her way around a Kido spell.

"Ohh, I am sorry. Let me implicitly believe obvious backtracking after you found out I am a member of authority. Here, let me show you my remorse" Hannah would reply drily, shaking her head as she turned to the door to carry the woman to the police station. It was their city, so they could do as they willed after she dropped this one off. Maybe get suckered in by tears and an innocent orphan routine.

Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:17 am

Shio Itsukai

"Well this is new" Her left brow rose at the sight of the bubble being casted upon her. "You sure have a lot of tricks up your sleeve, would be a waste to see them all go once you die of old age." She comments after seeing herself being encased in a strange bubble, perhaps made from the same spell that the women casted from before the restraints.

"You must be really stupid if you think of all the prisons you could think of, you pick karakura as my holding cell." The girl mustered enough strength to laugh while seemingly being restrained. Though she can't help but grimace at the pain it's causing on her left arm, quite the nuisance of a restraint. "You're better off making me your slave or something, old woman."

The Fractured One

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:54 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Die of- I'm a Shinigami, woman. I've got another thousand years before age becomes a problem. And Commander Yamamoto was like three thousand and still fit when he died. So five hundred is old from a human's perspective, but from my perspective I am barely middle aged" Hannah exclaimed, looking back at the woman with a raised eyebrow.

"You should be careful who you throw about offers of slavery too, darling. You never know who might just take you up on that offer" Hannah cooed, a soft, airy voice that went alongside a gentle smirk. The implication, was definitely a clear one.

Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:11 pm

Shio Itsukai

"How about I bargain with ya, aye? I'll let you do whatever you want with me only if you let me free, and ill give up my criminal ways. I'm sure you have some free time on your hands and a lot of work that needs to be done, so how 'bout it?"

The Fractured One

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:27 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"An interesting offer. But I will have to develop some kind of insurance since you aren't exactly the most trust worthy. So you will spend the night in the local holding cells" Hannah replied. She wasn't quite sure how she was going to create a seal that enforced a ruling upon a person, but she'd get it done. Start with reading up on present seals and work from there...

With that done, she would drag the girl to her 'hotel room' where she'd spend the next twenty four hours thinking over the intelligence of admitting murder to casual passerbys.

Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:18 pm

Shio Itsukai

"I'm not some snake, so you don't need to worry about me stabbing you in the back." She cocks her head back. "You should know how to be around better people, then again who am I to judge as I've been around plenty of losers."

Shio couldn't help but feel like she came out lucky, because she was sure the woman would try to seal her away in a prison for who knows how long. Though the feeling of anticipation to work for the woman couldn't stop flowing throughout her body, for she could sense great things that are in stores for this day to come.

The Fractured One

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum