Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] Empty Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier]

Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:34 pm
Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] NNa7nnG

KUROSAKI ICHIGO

The sands of Hueco Mundo were a place that Ichigo knew he would finally be saying a farewell to. That was something he quite liked, but at the same time, he'd be the first to admit that he wasn't quite ready to leave. It was a lot of work, to go anywhere, and his sheer apathy toward everything made it almost daunting to leave.

So, for now, he was just watching the sand. Thinking, waiting, not ready to do much of anything. Maybe he was just conserving his strength.

In the meantime, he could think. Watch the sky, contemplate what he was doing. He hadn't left in a long time, but now he wasn't planning on coming back any time soon. Why? Well, for Orihime, of course. For his friends. But he'd be lying if he said he hadn't been goaded into this with the almost taunting words Tier had said to him.

He ought to thank her, whenever he saw her.

END POST | GHOST WITH A PAST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] Left_bar_bleue0/0Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] Empty Re: Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier]

Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:53 pm
Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] Ds0HV3y

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

The sands are lonely. That is why Hollow congregate, collaborate, and form their alliances. Even as beings of negativity, that companionship proves something valuable. Tier has known such value, had lost such value, and was allowed it again. It troubles her that, once again, she must know the loneliness of the sands beneath her feet.

Why did she leave? Why did Santa leave? What was so wrong with simply living in peace, just the two of them searching for Tier’s Fraccion… No, Santa isn’t like that, wasn’t ever like that. She was always idealistic despite her age. They live in two different worlds, and, eventually, they would have clashed. Though, must it have been so soon? Tier knows how it feels to have a family, and all she wants to do is have one again. She thought… What did she think? What even was that woman to her? It’s hard to actually understand any of this? Why does she feel like she’s in the wrong? She just acted how she thought was correct. Would not any other Arrancar have…

That’s it, huh? Something had to be sacrificed…

Maybe it was destiny that brought her back to this man, his presence like a sore thumb. Her emerald eyes stayed on him from a distance, staring, pondering.., wondering. Eventually, she approached, her mood impossible to detect behind her white mask that displayed itself proudly. She said nothing, simply taking the spot next to him, her eyes joining his in staring up towards the sky. For some reason, it feels like they've both had experiences, for better or worse.

END POST | Former Tercera Espada

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] Empty Re: Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier]

Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:55 pm

KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"Hey."

Saying more than that as a greeting was tiresome for someone like Ichigo, but then again, he was almost surprised she hadn't said anything to him at all. Anything about the previous time, about whether he was once again just sulking around the desert. That alone told him that, perhaps, something was wrong. He couldn't read behind her mask, though, and he certainly didn't know enough to make much of a guess about her mannerisms.

"I'm heading to Earth. Not planning on hanging out here anymore. Nothing to be gained, and I've got something I'm looking for. Want to come?"

He didn't even know why he invited her. Maybe it just felt right. He wouldn't ever say that this group was like what he'd had long ago, but it was at least true that it made him feel...more whole. Less like the shade of someone who had once been, and more like the man he still might be.

"I've got a few other people already. It's a nice little team."

Not that he'd admit that to them.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] Left_bar_bleue0/0Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:20 pm

A team…

For a moment, her gaze broke. Her eyes did not leave, nor did they even move, but something had changed for the briefest of seconds. One could say, just then, that Tier had allowed herself to actually grieve, grieve for the three women who she has not seen for centuries. As with all moments though, it came and went.

“Leaving as well, I see…”

She responded to him, but it doesn’t feel like she’s truly aware of the man or his words. Truly, an anomaly for the usually sharp and witty woman, Tier’s whole demeanor spoke volumes without saying a word. It was slow at first, but not even she could hide her sagging shoulders, slowly dimming eyes, or the lack of refinement that one would expect from the Tres Espada.

She looks tired.

“There’s nothing on Earth for me.”

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:07 am

KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"For now."

He didn't know her. He shouldn't have cared at all about the obvious sadness that she'd suddenly shown. But he'd related to her far more than most people, at the knowledge that she'd lost those dear to her. It was something he understood, and something that he hated to see in anyone else. Even if it was the woman that had antagonized him into action to begin with.

"Well, I can't force you."

Mm, no, that wasn't quite good enough. It was difficult to talk to her. He had to put effort forward, and that bordered on painful for him. It was already hard for Ichigo just to sit up, but he knew it would seem uncaring if he didn't.

"There's nothing on Earth for me, either. At least, not what I'm looking for. But I want more than just memories."

That wasn't enough, either. Well, she'd known him back then. And he was willing to be a bit more honest with her, if only because of her atmosphere.

"When I bring Orihime back, I don't want her to see me like this."

There it was. Something a little bit more clear in its meaning.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:32 am

…Orihime…

Memories flooded her mind. She was not the first in Aizen’s army, no. Her presence was not required until after Nnoitra had damaged Nelliel. She remembers how she was disgraced by some nameless Arrancar who simply held a grudge for being tossed aside by her after he had failed to kill her friend. That was around the time power had tempted her into joining that man’s side. All she had wanted to do was protect her family even then. That was all Ichigo had wanted then also though. He only invaded Hueco Mundo with his makeshift team to save that one woman. Now look at him, over 400 years later, and yet, he still wants to save her.

Tier doesn’t know what happened to all of them, but it’s painful to have to relate with this man, this man who was her enemy so long ago. It makes her feel even stupider for joining Aizen, for almost dying and losing everything for that man who so easily tossed her aside like a bottle of plastic into the ocean.

“What if the woman is dead, then what?”

Her eyes rolled over to him, her expression as bleak as before. She had warned him about his new life, about his newfound addiction to doing nothing. Now, he is trying to do something. Now, he is fighting his own nature for this woman again, but what if it’s all for nothing? What if he searches and searches forever and finds nothing? What if he ends up even more bitter and lost?

Like her…

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:41 am

KUROSAKI ICHIGO

That question pierced Ichigo, though not as much as it perhaps might have. Yes, it was painful to hear it, and he didn't at all like that he had to answer it. But, at the same time, he at least knew the answer, and it was perhaps the one thing he could say with some degree of confidence in his voice.

"Then I'll still bring her back. What I'm looking for is supposed to have that power."

Supposed to. He knew that maybe it wasn't true. He knew that this might all be for nothing, that he'd be right back where he started. Was he really prepared for that? No, if he was being honest. He wasn't at all.

"I'll see her again. If it doesn't work... I don't know. But I'm not going to just accept that possibility."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:45 am

“You’re chasing after lofty hopes and dreams…”

She…

Odd…

Her gaze widened slightly, her thoughts a sudden mess with spite and antagonism. This man… Well… Guess he was always the optimistic sort, and even after everything, habits die hard. It seems despair isn’t even enough to keep him down forever. However, how strange, to believe in the power to bring back things long gone.

Tier knows what she would do if she found them dead…

“Still believing in such foolishness after so long of being alone? If they are gone… If she’s gone for good, then you should just kill yourself and save yourself the trouble of knowing everything was pointless. They always say that it’s the adventure, but what a load of bullshit.”

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:06 am

KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"They wouldn't want that."

He would have just said it about Orihime, were it not for Tier's slip of the tongue. But that was enough to tell him beyond any shadow of a doubt exactly how she felt, and admittedly, what she'd said to him was a thought that had crossed his mind all too many times in his decades among the sands. And, in turn, it was enough for him to meet her slip of the tongue with the same inclusive "they." To lump Tier and himself together, at least in that.

"If that's what it ends up being, I live how she'd want me to. It'll probably be awful. But that would be a real kick to her memory if I didn't try. She'd want something better for me than just doing that."

Of course, he hated that thought. Ichigo knew that life would be agony for him. But that didn't mean he would deny it if that was what happened, either.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:15 pm

They wouldn’t, would they…

Tier can hear their voices in the back of her head, pushing her forward, even when it’s hard to stand. Despite her eyes focusing on the sky, her mind is down to Earth, experiencing the rambunctious trio as if they were right there with her. She’s off to the side, simply enjoying their conversation, happy and content with life.

She knows though. If they were to look at her now, after all these years, they would worry. They would ask her what’s wrong. They would ask her why she’s pushing everyone away. They would ask her to forget about them and move on. If they’re all meant to come together again, then they will. It hurts, but sometimes the pain is necessary because people wouldn’t change if all it did was hurt.

“You won’t suffer alone…”

That was all she said, straightening herself, her eyes moving to stare him down. The lostness in them are still there, emerald fields shrouded with uncertainty and fear, but behind them, one could focus on the shimmering light that barely slipped between the dense fog. She wants to see Earth. Why? Because, there is nothing left for her here. She could spend another 400 years searching, and maybe she might find them. Maybe she won’t and wastes even more time staying still and losing everything that has tried to be something for her. She doesn’t know. She wants to know though…

There’s a lot on her mind that she can’t understand, a lot of people in her mind that she can’t understand. She just wants to… understand… What else is out there, beyond these sands, that pushes so many to want to experience it. It was Nel’s reason. It’s Ichigo’s reason. Santa’s reason…

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum