Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Top of the List [Santa/Tier] Left_bar_bleue0/0Top of the List [Santa/Tier] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Top of the List [Santa/Tier] Empty Top of the List [Santa/Tier]

Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:39 pm
Top of the List [Santa/Tier] HEAD_sample-09e64b15c028e8b16e6d55c79ca595aa

Tier.

The presence had been noticed by sheer chance. Ajora had been spending her time surveying things in the world of the living when she had felt it: The sensation of an arrancar that was not one to find themselves in the world of the living.

She did not .....tell Santa immediately. The woman had decided to gauge the situation. One isolated visit to earth was not something to get her hopes up over. But then it happened again. And with ....consistency. It seemed that Tier was spending an extended ammount of time on earth, and THAT was something worthy of informing her other half.

And it was for that very reason that Santa emerged from a garganta out into the vast expanse of grasslands. It was hard to tell if this had always been here, or if it was some overgrown highway or road crumbled into hills and covered up over the years. But all the same, the sensation was unmistakable. The Ex Tercera.

But she had not forgotten Tier's promise.
Nor the naked blade that had once threatened her.
And so, it was not the real Santa, but an extension of the garden that looked out to the horizon.... frowning a little as she ....focused on the spiritual pressure. And then released her own. A rippling wave of energy coursing outward across the area. Brief. But potent, to try and draw the woman's attention. If nothing else, then her .....altered...spiritual pressure would be grounds for investigation. And no doubt, once Tier saw her new form.... well they would have plenty to talk about.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Top of the List [Santa/Tier] Left_bar_bleue0/0Top of the List [Santa/Tier] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Top of the List [Santa/Tier] Empty Re: Top of the List [Santa/Tier]

Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:59 pm
Top of the List [Santa/Tier] Ds0HV3y

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

Truly, nature is wondrous. The woodlands are so much like the hollowed underground of Hueco Mundo, and yet, they feel entirely different from one another. Where one is full of life, the other is full of nothingness and death. As everything exists to devour one another in Hueco Mundo, the woodland is the perfect example of nature living together in a nigh perfect manner. Tier could not help but find herself lost in it, an animal herself as curiosity led into its very depths.

Here, she had found a nice pond, it's clear blue surface dazzling with the faint light allowed to refract upon it. Sitting near it, she watched and listened. Animals of all shapes and sizes passed through, their shape and forms eerily similar to creatures she has had the mishap of encountering in Hueco Mundo. However, none of these creatures seemed interested in her existence. Deer came to sip from the lake, wolves ran through, squirrels and insects scurried by, and there was even a bear that had lazily made its way around.

Tier couldn’t help but feel conflicted. On one hand, she has found Earth fascinating. On the other hand, she could not help but feel a pit in her stomach grow as she found these foriegn lands better than her own home. There have been a lot of thoughts running through her head during her travels. Earth has much to offer one, and it’s no wonder why Nel decided to stay. Maybe if Hueco Mundo was more like… No… She shouldn’t let such thoughts root themselves in her-

Her senses flared as she felt a strange wave of energy roll over her. That was no normal creature. In fact, it felt sickeningly familiar, images spawning in Tier’s mind of an event that left her confused about a lot of things. One could even say it was what made her begin her journey on Earth. There’s something else too though. It’s new and Tier can’t place it, but that overall feeling… It must be that woman. This isn’t a coincidence. Tier is being called out.

It did not take her long to exit the forest into open plains, staring out at the woman who stood off on her own. Tier simply made her way over, her mask displayed. It has been a while since Tier last had it hidden. It did not take her long to reach Santa, and from there, Tier couldn’t help but let her eyes move up and down the woman. Is this even the same woman? Tier didn’t show her confusion about all of this. She simply spoke her true thoughts.

“What are you doing here, Santa?”

END POST | Former Tercera Espada

Last edited by Siegharty on Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:27 pm

Ah....there she was.

Seeing Tier emerge did stir something even within a fascimile such as herself. But the real Santa's attention was squarely on this scene. Separate, but connected. Even this extension of Santa's body and soul still held that influence from what had made her feel whole not that long ago. Her horns were almost entirely gone, mere stubs now. And that gaping hollow hole that had once occupied her forehead just beneath her bangs was gone.

"I ....was going to ask you the same thing. Why are YOU here?" she asked, her voice full of .....confliction and worry. For ...not just Tier, but also herself. It was anxiety inducing to be this close to the woman. But she strode forward all the same. There was something entirely different in this way.

Confidence. Not the arrogant sort of swagger that Mazda had. Not the calm, lazy effortlessness that Lilynette had. It was something....determined. Even behind that unease, there was a focus behind Santa's eyes as she stopped a short distance away from the Shark, searching her. She was confused.
Tier had made it seem as if Arrancar and other races couldn't possibly exist in the same place.
So what was she doing here?

"I belong here. I always have. EVERY thing I did, I wanted to work toward being able to live here. And you HATED me for that! YOU pushed me AWAY! So WHY are you here?"
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:26 pm

“I did not know one’s opinion banned them from ever partaking in a different environment.”

For some reason, Tier felt like humoring Santa somewhat. Though, her kind of humoring would probably frustrate the other Arrancar more than anything else, so Tier’s friendly banter was dropped immediately after. The words of Ichigo pierced her thoughts. Then, she heard Lilynette in the back of her head. Ignacio’s voice came next, of course. For a second, Tier was unsure of how to handle this situation. She is not used to this feeling. She is not used to regret. That alone humbled her, her eyes closing.

She took a deep breath, her lungs expanding fully before she sighed, a long, slow, and purposeful exhaust of air. When her eyes opened again, they had lost their edge, that usual stoic stare she gave everyone. They’re rounder, greener, and remorseful. She looked at Lilynette in a similar manner, became weak around Ichigo in a similar manner, and understood Ignacio in a similar manner. She knew that she could not continue this conversation, even after everything without first handling one issue at hand.

“Santa… I’m sorry.”

That was hard. Was it because it’s Santa, or is Tier just bad at these sentimental moments? This was easier with Lilynette, but maybe that was because she saw the other Arrancar as a daughter while Santa was something that not even Tier quite got. However, she shouldn’t let the air grow stale with just an apology and immediately follow up her words with even more words.

“It was wrong for me to try and stop you from trying to achieve your dreams. I’ve been stuck, failing at ever accomplishing my dream of finding my family, and it turned me bitter. Every waking second was spent fighting, searching, hurting… Then, you came along, and things started to feel different… Better… You were running while I was walking, and when you told me you wanted to change the world, I… I won’t lie. It scared me a bit. It reminded me of Aizen, of everything before you… I wanted nothing more than to keep you safe, and I tried to do so through fear, through power… The one thing I hated every other Arrancar for doing. Why am I here? It’s a simple answer, really. I wanted to see the world that you wanted to change and understand why?”

That was that. It felt weird to say all that, but it also felt relieving. Though, she is prepared for the worst. She doesn’t know why Santa had changed so much, but she doesn’t have the right to know, not right now, not if the other woman doesn’t want her to.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:58 pm

There was brief annoyance at Tier for her little comment. And there was also a bit of respect for a burn like that. And that was just the sort of split decision that shut her up long enough for Tier to start delivering..... an apology. Something she ....didn't expect in the slightest. Much less....the confession that came with it. Santa's eyes widened and she listened as Tier explained why she had done what she'd done. And she .....wasn't sure what to say. She had ......considered trying to talk Tier down again. But truth be told she was just afraid Tier would cut down whatever part of her garden she tried to do it with. But this was ......exactly what she was looking for. The Santa before Tier.....gently lowered her head, and stepped to the side.

As she did, the air peeled away behind her. A slow crawling yawn of dark maw as a descorrer peeled the sky apart to reveal a garganta. And from that hissing void, Santa stepped out. The ....REAL Santa. Who stopped just a short distance away. As just for one second.... some small part of her expected Tier to attack. But even that part of her was.... small, ignorable. The rest of her stepped in and looked down into Tier's eyes, seeing those pale blues not reflecting the .....dead.....endless abyss that was once the woman's feelings and thoughts. They had been eyes that she might see on a beheaded fish. And she'd hated that look in Tier's eyes. But in this moment she saw something else in Tier's eyes.

"You're stupid....." She managed to murmur.... closing her eyes and covering her face with her hand. [color=goldenrod]"I like the earth..... but that's not why I want to make it a better place. I've been in the world of the living for as long as I can remember....whenever I could swing it. Whenever I could ....sneak in without causing trouble. That never changed....and it certainly wasn't enough to make me start....wanting to fix it all. Looking down at Tier with soft, complicated eyes, so very different from her usual, old, idiotic smile. That look of innocence and naivety.

Reaching up, she gently cradled Tier's face and chin, even if the mask was in the way. She leaned in, looking Tier directly in the eyes. Until....gently she rested her forehead against the other woman's. Their mouths still apart. Santa's hands behaving themselves. There wasn't a ...lustful component to this. She looked into Tier's eyes with nothing but .....earnest caring. "I wanted to change the world because of you. I can......go ....see a movie whenever I want. Take the games that I wanna play. Learn the things I want to learn from the shadows. But you....." She closed her eyes.

"I couldn't bear to see you .....wandering the desert in pain. And then....when I brought you down here. Even through your mask....I saw you smile. And I knew I wanted to see it again. " She could have gone for something. But she didn't. Instead....she wrapped her arms around the Shark, and pulled her into a tight embrace. Because more than anything.

She'd missed her.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:47 am

Tier knew that she wasn’t speaking to the real Santa. That would have been too easy after everything. Santa had obviously changed. Something had happened that had changed the woman into something fierce. She hasn’t become some powerful being that could make even Tier bend a knee, but her eyes had changed. They changed into something Tier could only call amazing. Tier simply understood as she watched another Santa appear, the real Santa.

She’s stupid? Well, spending time on Earth has taught her that she has been less than worthy of praise the last couple of years. She allowed her ignorance and stubbornness to burden her heart for so long. She could only accept everything Santa said without uttering a word. Her eyes grew ever the more mournful, finding herself actually frightened and wanting to pull away from the other’s grasp. She is fearful of what Santa has become, not because she is afraid of being hurt, but because she is afraid of being left behind by the world yet again.

“That’s selfish, Santa. However, lately, I’ve found myself wanting to change the world, not just Earth, but Hueco Mundo as well. I found myself questioning why our home couldn’t be the same as this one. I’ve become somewhat idealistic, you could say. I simply wanted to make the world a better place for my friends. I found myself, strangely enough, wanting the same thing you do. The last face I remember you making, it was so sad, and it was my fault, and all I really thought about for a while was how I could put a smile back on it the next time we met.”

The faces of all her friends appeared in her head, and all she could think about was how she wanted nothing more than for them to smile and agree that the world is a beautiful place. She wants her Fraccion to see the world and agree that it is indeed a beautiful place. She even wants Ichigo to smile, reunited with his own friends and family. Then, there’s Santa. At first, Tier thought she imagined the woman as another friend, someone to join her and her prior loved ones. However, whenever Tier imagined the two women together, it wasn't with everyone else. Santa and her were always alone, simply enjoying each other… Tier doesn’t quite know where Santa exists in her head, but it’s not the same as everyone else, that is for certain, so, reluctantly, Tier returned the hug.

“...You’ve changed…”

Tier wants to change the subject. She doesn’t want to have to think about her feelings like this. It’s becoming hard to think straight. Thankfully, Santa, so close and personal like this allowed for Tier to view the woman a bit closer, and Tier’s curiosity got the better of her.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:20 pm

Santa ...couldn't help but .....smile. Even before Tier had said that she had wanted to. But hearing how much she'd.....changed. How much she'd managed to explore. That's what she'd been trying to show her. When they went to the festival, she'd wanted Tier to see just how....wonderful the place could be. Why Santa wanted to make things better. To make it so that they could experience it. And when Tier talked about how much she wanted Santa to smile, she could only feel that warmth grow all the more.

And feeling Tier gently holding her close. It was something entirely different. It reminded her of the way Tier had leaned on her so long ago seemingly. And she felt.....warmth in the gentleness of the gesture. Santa herself gently firming her own hold, and gently running her hand up and down Tier's spine in gentle comforting caress, letting her other hand gently rest on the woman's lower back. Briefly.....she was silent, simply enjoying the proximity. How long she'd wanted to hold Tier like this. To just be ...close to her again. But her fear had stayed her before. Funnily enough....all it had taken was....well. An odd encounter.

"I have...." She reached up and gentlly ran her fingers up the back of Tier's neck, briefly running her fingers through the woman's hair, almost petting Tier as she did. "I wound up in the city of lights..... when ....we last spoke. I was upset. So I went looking for my friends. I came to the city....because I knew someone who could find them. But ....all he could tell me....was that they were gone. That they were no longer in any of the realms. I..... didn't know what to do. I felt broken.....and without you.....I didn't have anyone to go to. I was afraid...." she noted softly....and then gently held the woman so much more tightly, kissing Tier's forehead. "I missed you."
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:45 pm

Tier is scared, but she is not afraid of Santa. That would be unreasonable. She is, however, afraid of what Santa is doing. That is probably the correct description. This situation, in general, is new and foriegn, but not in the sense that Tier is a stranger to affection. There is something nerve wracking about Santa running her hand up and down her back. It triggers her flight or fight response which is telling her to escape from this situation for some odd reason, like this will end in a way that will have Tier in an odd position.

Then, Santa went higher, and Tier understood a bit more why this has her so dysfunctional. The idea of Santa trying to court her is frightening. It is impossible for Tier to understand if this is simple friendly behavior or if she is being pushed into a corner, her feelings towards the other Arrancar put on stage, front and center. Sorting through whether Santa is someone like her Fraccion or someone like Ichigo left Tier confused and restless. How is she supposed to actually know if she is enjoying this? She’s compelled to go with the flow, but that doesn’t exactly mean she’s into this, because her willingness to accept this doesn’t add up with her desire to shy away from it. Two conflicting feelings battling back and forth made it hard to concentrate on whatever Santa was saying, and the kiss to her forehead did not help in the slightest.

Questions paraded through Tier’s head, pertaining to this, as her eyes focused elsewhere. There’s only one way to understand what’s going on through her head, and that’s to stop letting her thoughts pile up in her head and actually speak them. Her lips trembled behind her mask as she opened them and closed them multiple times without speaking, but this is something that has to happen, whether she wants to go through with it or not. She hated how she took a step away from Santa, but it allowed her just enough courage to battle through her shot nerves and let words actually come out of her open mouth, asking a question that could forever affect the dynamic between the two women.

“Santa. What are we, exactly?”

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:12 pm
Top of the List [Santa/Tier] HEADER_sample-61d66cdd139a6e965053b250795cfea7

She had sensed this before. Hesitation. Uncertainty. And the sense that for some reason, she had overstepped something. That a certain.....membrane had been breached or invaded without her knowing. She had never quite understood what it was. She was emotionally intelligent enough to recognize when it had happened, but she had never had enough context to understand what was going on. And in this moment, she had ......stepped into things she remembered. Not even necessarily Mazda. But others that had, in their own ways, attempted to endear themselves to her. Advances that had been met with different results. Curiosity. Mirth. Violence.

In some small way.
Tier didn't trust her. Or perhaps herself. And some small part of her recognized something.

It is only natural to turn your back on the sun, for fear of its radiance.

Mazda had never said any such thing. Not to her. But she could feel it. Understand it. And sense that it was something he MIGHT say. And when Tier pulled back, and looked up at her with that question on her lips, she had a moment.

Ah.

Santa smiled, folding her hands in front of herself..... but allowed that warm blistering smile to shine through. She knew what was going on. She understood and knew .....approximately. What a reasonable person would say. A .....general sense of just what stage of relationship they were at. What they WANTED.

And she ignored it.
Because she didn't care.
She smiled. And she shrugged.
"I dunno. You make me feel a lot of things. You make me want to do some things that I don't usually want to do. I......... don't ....really know what to say. The way you're looking at me makes me worried. I don't know if I did something wrong......or....no..I don't know ...what specifically... I did wrong. I can see i in your eyes. I keep hurting you without meaning to. But....you...CAN tell me to stop...you know? I wanna do stuff. But I don't....NEED that stuff. What I need is for you to be around. I....don't ......wanna have to miss you again. I don't know what we are but . ....can ...we can just be whatever you want us to be. So long as we can be something." She noted softly. There were probably ways to say it better. Ways to be ....specific. But that meant tapping into something that wasn't really her.

She took several steps back.....and then smiled hopefully at Tier.
Waiting for her to reply, and tell her what she wanted.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:46 pm

Tier had wanted an answer, but she was not prepared for how much Santa had grown. Instead of jumping at the chance to claim or reject Tier, Santa had decided to leave it all up to the other Arrancar, and Tier folded somewhat. She simply had no immediate answer for Santa, and there’s only one way to find that answer. Eyes focused on the ground, it looked as if Tier was debating whether to act or not. It took her a few seconds to make her decision, and that decision brought her gaze back to Santa, determination in her emerald visage. With slow strides, Tier neared the other Arrancar, standing before the taller woman.

Her eyes took in Santa one more time, the changes about the other woman all too evident. However, her eyes went soft as they have before, her arms moving as it proved her time to embrace Santa. Every other time, it was the other woman who made the first move, and Tier had simply allowed such. Now, Tier moved her arms around Santa, one hand resting on Santa’s lower back as the other reached to rest right between her shoulder blades. Awkwardly, Tier leaned in, placing her head as close as possible in an attempt to rest it on Santa’s shoulder.

This feels nice, even as awkward as it is. Tier’s way out of her league here, but she felt like she had to do this to really understand its appeal. This doesn’t feel the same as hugging Lilynette. It doesn’t feel the same as being with her Fraccion. This is something completely original, and feeling that, Tier finally understood a bit of what she wants.

“I think I want more of this… You’ve never hurted me, Santa. Everytime, I think I was just afraid to accept that I… wanted this. Maybe it was because I felt wrong for thinking it was just for me when you treat everyone with such gusto. Maybe I felt it was a bit wrong to want you to only hug me…”

She backed up some, even though her arms remained where they were. Tier just wanted to look up at Santa for some kind of validation that this is okay, that it’s okay to not have to sacrifice something she wants.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum