Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Day For Bloodshed, aye?  {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh} Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Good Day For Bloodshed, aye?  {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh} Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Good Day For Bloodshed, aye?  {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh} Empty Good Day For Bloodshed, aye? {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh}

Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:36 pm
Good Day For Bloodshed, aye?  {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh} LargeAnimePaperwallpapers_Death-Not

Kinoen Luesen

"I defend my friends, not myself."

--------------------------------
Posting Music: "Anguish" -Bleach OST

"You know nothing of strength."

Strange. The forest wasn't usually this.. quiet.

The animals weren't calling to each other, the wind wasn't blowing through the trees.

It was quiet, eerily quiet. Ominous? Perhaps.

Suddenly, the familiar thump of a senkaimon opening could be heard as the white double-doors appeared in the middle of a small clearing. They opened wide to reveal the figure within. A rather young-looking man, appearing to not be any older than twenty.

Ask any of the women who wanted him who this man was, and they'd tell you. That was Kinoen Luesen, breaker of hearts and shower of skin. Why was he a heart breaker? Not because he was a jackass or anything, no, he was just gay.

The man with the cherry-red hair, matching eyes, and strange orange-tinted goggles walked forward, his shinigami uniform hanging loosely off of his body, showing his shoulder and left pec as he walked. His combat knife fitted to his hip in its sheath, he sighed. Today was going to be one of those days, wasn't it?

He looked around, the last reserves of evening sunlight reflecting dully off of his pale skin. Maybe he could get a fight in before the day ended? Was there time?

Meh, he'd find out.

He lowered himself onto his back, laying in the soft grass and staring at the sky. His reiatsu had been concealed, but there was still a chance he'd run into someone.

Possibly...

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Day For Bloodshed, aye?  {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh} Left_bar_bleue0/0Good Day For Bloodshed, aye?  {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Good Day For Bloodshed, aye?  {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh} Empty Re: Good Day For Bloodshed, aye? {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh}

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:42 pm
Good Day For Bloodshed, aye?  {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh} Craig-thread

What a day it was, getting chased out by storeowners for hitting on their daughters, getting chased outta a church for hitting on the preists son, yes he is bisexual...Ah yes what an...interesting day it was for Craig Ichiro. It was getting late, well not really, the sun wwas just going to set. Craig went ontop of an apartment building, stading on the edge of the roof, of course he made sure no one was aroung right now to see. Craig closed his eyes and leaped off the building, as he fell his body caught fire and an amazing transformation occured, his arms turned into large powerful wings, his legs tured into sharp talons and his body took on the sape of a bird..not just any bird, a phoenix.

Craig flapped his magistic wings and climbed higher and higher into the sky, gliding gracefully over the city, heading towards the forest. Why the forest? Because he just had a feeling something was going to happen there, he couldnt put his finger on it, but he just had a feeling. It didnt take long to get to the forest, once he did, he senced something, someone; a shinigami no dought. Craig's demonic eyesight was very strong, and could see things/pepple at his altitude. She spotted the shinigami, and what do ya know...it was him...

Craig swooped down towards Kineon; just as he was nearing the ground, he eased up on his landing speed and again caught flame, transforming back into his human state. Graig chucked a little bit as he looked down at man before him.

"Well well, fancy meeting you here"
He said in a very...playful tone, Craig causally slipped his hands into his pockets and grinned down at the shinigami. By now it was night fall and the only light to illuminate the area was that of the moon and the stars. That feeling that he had a few minutes ago, about something happening, it wasnt metting Kineon again, no...there was something else, what was it? He guessed that he would just have to wait for it to unfold/be revieled.

||Kitty's Characters||

Good Day For Bloodshed, aye?  {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh} PLEASEWORK2
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Day For Bloodshed, aye?  {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh} Left_bar_bleue0/0Good Day For Bloodshed, aye?  {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Good Day For Bloodshed, aye?  {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh} Empty Re: Good Day For Bloodshed, aye? {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh}

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:16 pm
Arata Genji. ~

Yes, that would be dark.

Spoiler:

Arata had spent hours awake. Normally, when it was dark, Arata slept in his tree alone, sometimes animals would sleep by him like snakes or owls and so on, but not tonight. Arata was never one to be up late, usually he would end up crashing due to lack of sleep and simply sleep the night away. This time was different. He was used to the animals (aside from the nocturnal ones) being silent and not stirring. Tonight, all the animals were up and making horrible noises. It seemed they were planning an escape.

After several hours of many noises from the woodland creatures, all fell silent. Arata had watched the whole time in an almost state of horror as they all seemed to migrate in fear. He had no idea why and over what, but he would get to the bottom of it. He waited and watched all night and waited for any sign of stirring. Nothing. Morning came and gave no sign of life once more. The forest was more quiet than it ever had been his whole life. What had changed? What had driven them away. Or... what?

He began looking around from the highest point of the tree before seeing no animals around a good 20 foot radius. There was not one to be found. Where had they gone? The questions kept flowing. He climbed back down the tree and sat on a branch in about the middle. His eyelids began to droop from the night of no sleep whatsoever finally hitting him in waves. He heard a sound below him. Like an animal, his eyes flew open and he perked his head, looking around for the source. He saw nothing and wanted to get a better look. Quickly and quietly, he jumped from his tree to one beside it and crouched on a branch, looking down at the scene.

Two people were in the distance. He had no idea who they were or what they wanted, but he was sure they were up to no good. He hid swiftly behind the foliage and smirked, squinting a bit to focus his eyes. These beings looked familiar, and he was VERY certain neither were human. He growled a bit to himself and made sure no trace of spiritual energy escaped from him to keep himself well hidden. He wanted to wait until the right moment to strike. Arata had a gut feeling they were a reason for the animals no longer being around. No one takes away Arata's friends. No one.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Day For Bloodshed, aye?  {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh} Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Good Day For Bloodshed, aye?  {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh} Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:46 pm
Good Day For Bloodshed, aye?  {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh} LargeAnimePaperwallpapers_Death-Not

Kinoen Luesen

"I defend my friends, not myself."

Posting Music: None

"You know nothing of strength."

Oh so it was him was it? Kinoen smirked up at the demon, sliding his hands behind his head, "Well hello there. It is quite a coincidence seeing you again, and in the forest no less? What are the odds, Craig?" He chuckled.

Kinoen pulled himself up on his knees, standing up to face the demon. "So what brings you out at a quiet time such as this? Not to say I mind, it's really good to see you again." Kinoen smiled genuinely.

Kinoen looked the demon in the eye, observing him up close for the second time. God he was a sight. Kinoen couldn't really say that out loud, he didn't know how craig would take it, really. Kinoen only had his imagination, sadly. Kinoen subtly pinched his arm, making sure that he wasn't dreaming before shrugging and looking up at the sky. "Sure is a nice evening.. serene.. peaceful.." He said, his voice trailing off, as did his mind as he watched the stars.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:06 am
Good Day For Bloodshed, aye?  {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh} Craig-thread

Craig chuckled a little bit, it was good to see a familiar face, well, the only constant face he really saw was that of Kamira's but she was an old family friend and they grew up together that and she was like his sister to him. His mind drifted to her for a moment, wondering if she was alright and if that guy she was with was being nice to her...he'd have to make a visit tomorrow or the day after.

Well hello there. It is quite a coincidence seeing you again, and in the forest no less? What are the odds, Craig?"

Craig chuckled at this, the first time he had met Kinoen was in the forest...he had killed off the hollow Craig was attempting to fight. "Indeed, the forest has a way of brining people together" he said with a smile.

"So what brings you out at a quiet time such as this? Not to say I mind, it's really good to see you again."

"Nothing really, was just out for a fly when I spotted you, thought I'd drop in" He replied thinking for a second, "What brings you here?" he asked raising an eyebrow a bit. The hairs on the back of Craig's neck were on ens right now, there was something comming...he didnt know what or who...but he knew something was on it's way, he didnt feel no spiritual pressure or anything..there was just something in the air...call it demon instinct? Craig's eyes flased a bit serious for a moment but then he desided to shrug it off, both him and Kinoen were here...so if anything were to attack them...they should be alright...Craig shrugged it off for now and focused on his 'reunion' with Kinoen.

"Sure is a nice evening.. serene.. peaceful.."

Craig closed his eyes for a moment and smiled before responding with a hint of a chuckle mixed in with his words, "Should have seen it 600 years ago, not that was peaceful" he said that in more of a playful manner, but it was true. Craig had to wonder..."How old are you by the way?" it was out of the blue but thinking about his 666 year life so far, he couldnt help but wonder if Kinoen outshined him in age.

||Kitty's Characters||

Good Day For Bloodshed, aye?  {Private: Kitty, Arata, and Pockeh} PLEASEWORK2
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Arata Genji. ~
Yes, that would be
dark.
Spoiler:
Arata began to growl throatily, but not loud enough to be heard too far away from him. He could not believe this invasion. They just took over... He watched them carefully, eyeing them with eyes that could kill. From what he saw, the two knew each other and were well aquainted. It pissed him off how they could be so calm when the forrest was so abandoned, how could they not notice!? They were arrogant, and he wanted revenge, he continued to wait for his move.

The two seemed to be... Talking. Just... Talking! So conversational and natural at a time like this! Were they just so damn arrogant they had not noticed?! He was outraged by how calm they could possibly be right now. His pupils grew a bit wider in rage and his fangs poked out from behind his rose lips in an animalistic way. He wanted revenge and the truth. Anger took over him and he kept trying to shake his head to get it to go away. Soon enough, he would not be able to control himself.

Suddenly, Arata noticed one of the figures change for a split second to reveal a sudden suspicion. Call it demon instinct, but Arata knew that this person felt him, and knew of his presence. However, he could not tell just yet if he was prepared for a fight, but by the look of it... He was. His anger continued to boil in his stomach and burn like a thousand suns. Arata wanted it all to be over and for his fellow animals to come back. He missed them so much... What happened to them? Were these people the cause? The anger began to boil over... He began losing control...

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:16 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum