Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
V Stands for.... [ Imelda x V ] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999V Stands for.... [ Imelda x V ] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

V Stands for.... [ Imelda x V ] Empty V Stands for.... [ Imelda x V ]

Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:39 am
Word Count: 240
Note: This thread takes place on March 13th, 2422.

Alright. So far she has her taskmaster, the choreboy, and a mastermind. The only thing left was someone who could reliably provide protection, though Imelda was starting to run short on promises. With the request from Kell, she needed this last position filled, and fast. Luckily, some information fell in her lap that was too good to not take the offer up.

So an invitation was extended out to a character that Imelda only knew by one letter: V. It was mysterious, it was kind of interesting. Not only that but this character was meant to be quite capable in combat, which fills out that last role: the Brawn. The place of this meeting happened to be at a cow farm, a place with a lot of open area. Imelda's family knew the farmer so getting there wasn't that particularly difficult nor was reserving the place for this private affair. At the moment, Imelda was in the barn at the far side of the property sitting on a box. The barn itself was empty of life besides Imelda and a couple of rats, though there was the faint scent of horse shit. At least there was an effort made, because most wouldn't even bother. Perhaps it was a sign of her name starting to spread around. Oh boy.

Anyways, in this dark and rank room, Imelda sat idly while scrolling through her phone, waiting for the door to swing open.
Coding done by S_E

V Stands for.... [ Imelda x V ] Sumera-character-list
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
V Stands for.... [ Imelda x V ] Left_bar_bleue24000/10000V Stands for.... [ Imelda x V ] Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

V Stands for.... [ Imelda x V ] Empty Re: V Stands for.... [ Imelda x V ]

Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:16 pm
V Stands for.... [ Imelda x V ] SXASkqn

V | JUST V

V had one night just gotten a card from... someone, and out of pure morbid curiosity showed up at the address listed. A fucking cow farm? The bunny felt like this was the wrong place, but all indications pointed out otherwise. As she walked through the dirt roads there were fenced off areas with cows on either side of her. Lots and lots of cows. Wow that was a shit ton of cows. And yet in the distance she could also see totally open area where there were just none at all.

The card also said to walk into the barn, to which V immediately felt revolted. Even the faintest scent of horse shit was a bit too much for her, what with having an enhanced sense of smell and all. Just this alone was enough to make her sensitive nose want to shrivel up. With a grimace, she pushed into the barn and began scanning the area.

"Yo, who the fuck asks someone to show up at a fuckin' cow farm?" She mumbled audibly, sneering as she looked around until her eyes were laid upon a girl who definitely looked a little too punkish to belong here. "Guess that would be you, huh...?"

END POST | THE ENDLESS STRUGGLER

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
V Stands for.... [ Imelda x V ] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999V Stands for.... [ Imelda x V ] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:54 pm
Word Count: 393
Alright that kind of annoyed her, just slightly.

"Fucking look, it was the best place to for us to be. Last time I did this it was in a church, and the kid said it was too obvious. Now I'm in a barn in the middle of bumfuck and the first thing out of your mouth is about the location? Sit the fuck down, we have business to discuss." While her tone conveyed annoyed, it wasn't necessarily directed at one specific person or thing, just at the reality she was currently living in. It's not like they just make mafioso textbooks on how to do this shit, Imelda just had to make it up as she went. Swiftly, she gestured to the crate on the ground in front of her. "Don't worry about where you step, it's clean out here."

Finally getting a real look at this V character, Imelda was kind of a fan. If not for the fact that they were supposed to be work associates, Imelda would have picked her out in a club. Where she was from, dark skin was exotic and the bunny ears? Well that's just kinky. Anyways, those thoughts had to stay just that since there was a partnership she was trying to build here. On one hand, fucking her partners would probably make the whole trust-building phase super easy. On the other hand, it would make things really messy if--no, when--Imelda took things too far. Oh well, it was a shame but what're you going to do.

Getting right into things, Imelda put a cigarette in her mouth and lit it with a lighter she keeps in her pocket. Quickly the stench of tobacco would fill the room. "What I ask of you is plan and simple, though really it's more of an offer than anything. I'm in need of some muscle, something that it looks like you can spare." Jokingly, she pointed a finger at V and waved it up then down before continuing. "Family's always in need of enforcers, and while I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself it helps to have someone who you can rely on, y'know? Especially if we get you started early, because then you'll just start to fall right into place."

"Oh, but there's a catch." Imelda stood up and put her hands into her pockets. "Hit me."
Coding done by S_E

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
V Stands for.... [ Imelda x V ] Left_bar_bleue24000/10000V Stands for.... [ Imelda x V ] Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:00 pm

V | JUST V

V didn't know if she liked this chick yet, but time would tell. She had only just got here, and she was still just annoyed at how far out this place was. Maybe once she calmed down this chick would end up being okay? But the bunny had reason to be suspicious, what with how out of the blue this invitation was to begin with. Like, who the fuck though? She walked up to the crate, but she didn't sit on it. Just got closer so that she could see what

"Family...? Like some kinda rich bitches?" V muttered to herself, wondering just what kind of family needed a personal bodyguard. A million questions sprung up in her mind. Like, were they just rich? Were these people just so loaded that she would get a huge lump sum of cash just for doing this job? Like, only rich families need bodyguards, right? That was how it worked in V's head. So all she had to do was guard these people from whatever, yeah?

"Hit you?" She asked in genuine confusion. This chick didn't know what she was asking for, did she? But still, hands in pockets and still sneering at this stranger who so far had barely told her shit, V walked right up to Imelda and stood there, staring her straight in the eyes. Hitting people was what she did, so if the girl wanted, she would. There was some kind of spiritual presence here, more than most people, V could tell now that she was point blank to the girl. So maybe hitting her wouldn't be so bad? What was the worst that could happen?

"Your loss."

There was no warning or wind up. From her totally neutral stance, V performed a flash-mach kick that buried her foot straight into this chick's stomach. It wasn't her strongest blow, but it would get the point across that she wasn't anything to fuck with. This same kick could take down the whole barn if she wanted, but she wasn't here to hit the building, she was here to hit this chick. Because she literally asked for it.

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:50 pm
Word Count: 242
So, when she says to hit her Imelda just though that a punch was going to be throw out, but as she watched V move she quickly adjusted her eyes to the legs. Mm, those legs. Anyways, even from where she was standing, Imelda could tell that V was a bit... unrefined. Don't get her wrong, the speed was definitely there--Imelda barely caught of glimpse of it coming out, but through just observation she could tell the muscles and form was just off. So even though she wasn't able to block the kick, Imelda was able to prepare herself to grab V by the ankle.

"That stung a little." There was no lie in that statement. While it didn't feel like anything particularly special to her, the kick definitely felt like a kick. "If I need some kids roughed up I'll come to you--no!" Abruptly, Imelda would yank the woman's ankle behind her and move into V, placing her forehead against hers as they fell into each other. "Marone, show me there's some brawn behind that beauty, yeah?! Those muscles ain't for show, right? Make it hurt!" Cupping the back of the rabbit girl's head, Imelda would kiss the other's forehead before tossing her back.

In a single motion, Imelda took the cigarette out of her mouth and lit it aflame in its entirety. That jovial nature she had early was now barely present as a scowl began to call her face.
Coding done by S_E

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:59 pm

V | JUST V

"What the f-"

V didn't even get to finish her sentence before she was pulled in, lectured, and then kissed on the forehead by this total fucking stranger? Wha- Who the fuck was this bitch supposed to be? V might have been thrown back, but it wasn't hard for her to twist around and land in a slightly crouched position.. She had the agility to do that pretty easy in this case.

"You want it to fuckin' hurt? Fine." V snarled as the girl started to scowl at her because she hadn't gotten her guts crushed by that kick. What a freak. If it was pain she wanted, it was pain she'd get. V took a deep breath, exhaled, and then launched herself straight at Imelda with the speed of a souped up racecar. If she got in range, she'd snap a kick out at the girl and strike her again, and if not, she'd probably just go crashing through the building. This was her one and only fighting style. To literally throw herself at someone until they died. If this didn't work, she had maybe one back up plan, but for now this was quite literally it.

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:51 am
Word Count: 447
Imelda dared not move. If she's learned anything then it was that when you're a leader you can't show weakness, not to those that look up to you nor those you keep close. Weakness means vulnerability, vulnerability means you get taken advantage of. Safe to assume that that wasn't the kind of lifestyle she wanted to live.

So as V came rushing at her, all Imelda did was stand there. Yeah, she could probably block it with her body but then it would be showing that Imelda was afraid. On the other hand, however, if this was really a full powered kick from V then it might do some real damage and put Imelda out of commission for a while. If she was seriously injured there's no way she'd be able to explain it to her family without someone getting their shit through the ringer. This was going to have to take something special, something that Imelda didn't like to use a crutch.

In the split second, Imelda directed all her focus to the air between the both of them, to how hot and how cold that air was. It was going to have to get real cold, cold enough to soften this blow. It had to-

Wait. She asked to be hit. Using her powers to soften the blow would defeat the purpose. While the air in the barn got really cold for a moment, the next moment Imelda went skidding across the ground and smacked into the wall of the barn as V's kick connected. The Crazy Vanetti definitely felt a few cracks on impact. Despite this, she shot up to her feet with a big, stupid grin on her face. The kind a kid gets after doing something dumb.

"There it is! That's what I fucking need agi!" As she spoke, Imelda ran to V, the adrenaline numbing her pain. As she reached the woman she would wrap her arms around her in a big bear hug and spin around. Imelda was ecstatic, mainly at the fact that she's found a person with this kind of strength, and the fact that V would be all hers and hers alone. After a quick spin, Imelda would put her down and give a strong kiss on the cheek. Her emotions were showing but also, it was Italy, it was just part of the culture.

"Alright, it's settled then isn't it? If you can do shit like that towards the people I need you to then we'll have no problem. Uh, that being said though... how do you feel about killing?" Almost immediately a picture of Saisei flashed in her mind, the moral paragon of the mafia.
Coding done by S_E

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:54 pm

V | JUST V

V's foot connected square with Imelda's stomach and sent the woman flying with the sheer amount of force packed into it. The combination of V's strength and the momentum of her leap was nothing to scoff at, and the bunny let out a satisfied "Heh..." as she heard the resulting crash of woman into wall. Without much grace, but enough skill to warrant some credit, V twisted herself around to position her feet actually under her and landed with a heavy thud, facing away from her opponent. She might not have been fat, but muscle was still pretty fucking hea-

"Hey, what the fuck??" She shouted, trying to wriggle out of Imelda's bear hug, only to get lifted up, spun around, and then kissed again?? "Stop doing that!"

V was set down and she immediately spun around to meet this weird ass woman with another sneer, only to feel herself soften up a bit when she saw that childlike glee. This chick had just gotten slammed into a wall and she was smiling? What the fuck had she gotten herself into?

"Killing? I... don't really care?" She sighed, disappointed the adrenaline never really got a chance to flow. "Like, I've killed people and hollows and stuff so like, I don't really have any problem with it. Would prefer not to, but I guess I can."

V didn't know what these people were doing that could possibly warrant her killing people, but she would do it if push came to shove. But then that warranted actually asking now that they had a moment.

"Yeah but like, why... I mean, well, what are you doing? I'm not a hitman, really. Not unless you're paying good."

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:27 pm
Word Count: 126
Oh shit, Imelda totally forgot to give her the job description. Or well, what it was in totality.

"As an enforcer you'd, uh, enforce. Because I'm the one who scouted you out, you'd be working under me and doing what I need you to do, whether that be roughing up some local troublemaker or robbing a back. But I wouldn't worry about the latter." Imelda sat back down where she was originally, the adrenaline starting to dissipate. She winced as she bent her body to hit the seat. "While with me and my family, you'll get paid in money but also start to gain a sort of influence over our territory. Nobody's gonna look twice at you while you're in Sicily, assuming you take the job."
Coding done by S_E

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:55 pm

V | JUST V

V was starting to have suspicions as to what family meant, but her dumbass had no clue what it actually meant despite how clear Imelda was making herself. Never in her life had the bunny experienced any form of crime outside of busting asses at the paid request of her clients. Other than that, she had no reason to understand anything past the transfer of money from individual to individual.

"I don't know about the robbing thing but if you're saying that I'm not gonna have to do it, then..." V trailed off and started to hum to herself in thought before eventually giving a shrug. "I like money and that's really it. Influence or not, as long as I'm getting paid, you've got me on your side."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum