Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 2 Empty Re: From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin)

Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:00 am
From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 2 Zhtk5n8

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Elyss won't bother with the problems that comes with alliances in this day and age. She's sure Shadin understands. There's enough cruelty and scum taking advantage of everything wrong as is. What's happening behind closed doors isn't something she's normally privy to, so she can only hope Shadin doesn't have any nasty skeletons in his closet. It's not easy to imagine turning on someone you think an ally, but sometimes it's the only thing left for one to do. It wasn't easy turning her back on Ulv, but she had to, even if she didn't exactly believe in doing so. Algos was just a woman that the redhead couldn't feasibly see herself ever wanting to be around in any casual form.

Shadin, on the other hand, has yet to ever prove himself a problem. Of course, being what he is, there's always going to be someone who has an issue with him. There's always a harshness about the man. It's his job to ensure the safety of everyone underneath him on the ladder and being a nice guy doesn't always ensure a worker gets to go home to their family. Elyss can respect that, and she can respect to idea of them being allies for as long as life deems it so. It seems she doesn't have to worry about Minatumi Harbor when it comes to making sure it's not mistreated. That's a weight off her shoulders, but she still can't help but feel haggard.

"Well, Shadin. What do you think is more right: a smoothie or getting back on that flying whatchacallit? Consequences be damned, of course~"

With a bit of a smirk, an invitation for something relaxing was given. The man looks like he could use something other than paperwork. It wouldn't take them too long to get a nice cold drink on this warm day, and then, he'd be able to return to whatever it is he does around this joint. But, if not, Elyss knows where she's heading next before she decides on what to do and where to go.

END POST | Red
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 2 Empty Re: From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin)

Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:36 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE BEAST OF KARAKURA

Enter Shadin's Post

There was a pause of thought which pressed through the mind of The Yuudeshi. Internally, he was ever-so-slightly taken back by the offer as he figured they were here strictly on business. So, he gave her a long look as he seemed to be contemplating the decision. To him, with most of the objectives done for the day for the benefit of Japan and Lux Orior, there wasn't much reason to not decline the offer. As even after this his only intent was to find something to eat, lounge, and soak in the past and future. And if he did accept, perhaps he could further see if she was indeed a worthwhile ally and perhaps bridge better relations with the Gotei themselves. While, on a personal level, the male figured he could stand to get out of his coffin of a lifestyle since he seldom kept to the public these days.

So, with a roll of his shoulders, Shadin came to a decision:

"Do what you want."

In spite of the gruffness behind his voice, his face seemed rather relaxed at this point as he scanned the area to make sure there wasn't anyone trailing them. Even with the lax offer, The Beast figured there was always a chance someone with his status could be targeted. No matter if it was idiotic, he wasn't too keen on dragging others who weren't prepared for such events into his battles. So he added a note:

"Just know trouble likes to follow me. I'd rather not drag you into it if the low chance something idiotic happens with me being back in the public eye."

With that warning given, the male then folded his arm and nodded his head forward.

"If you can handle that, then show me what you what you had in mind."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:51 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Well, this situation was strictly business, but what more do they have to hash out, honestly? It seems they've come to a conclusion on the matter. They both want to protect Minatumi, even if his meaning of protect is broader than her own around the topic. It's not like Elyss is going to let the rest of the world rot just because Minatumi is something special to her, but she just had to make sure she took care of home first. With that out of the way, that only left them the option of parting ways or continuing onto a different topic of conversation. So, if that's the case, why not try and crack the stoic barrier between the two of them? In the past, Elyss would have been fine with settling business and going on her way, but life has changed her so much from when she first woke up in the Rukongai. A bit miraculous if you ask her.

"Okay, Mr. Tights. I visited this nice little smoothie shack a little back, and it was pretty sweet. So many flavors too. Right this way, shall we?"

Comically, she ushered Shadin forward like his personal chauffeur. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a hovercraft to take him in, but there's nothing wrong with walking, right? She can't believe this man brought up danger. Wasn't she the one who challenged him so long ago, and it definitely shouldn't seem like she's become any less quirky since then? If anything, she's the one who might end up getting them in trouble, but, surely, nothing should come of getting smoothies.

"You know, maybe if you did something about your eyes, trouble wouldn't seem so nearby. Ya got that look like you're just itching for action. I should know. I gave you that same look back then. Remember? Hannah, you, me? All in one room? Crazy mess that was."

END POST | Red
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:25 pm

THE BEAST OF KARAKURA

Enter Shadin's Post

Things were progressing interestingly enough. Elyss appeared to be becoming more relaxed around The Yuudeshi. Speaking casual jokes, touching him, and moving him around indicated that if nothing else that this encounter wouldn't be as much of a headache as the previous ones they had. So, Shadin gave her a few perplexed looks, but he rolled his shoulders with some of what she said and decided to just keep walking ahead.

"Relax, we won't die from a lack of smoothies. You seem extra eager to get there."

There was still a dryness to his voice, but it was apparent enough to him that he wasn't taking it too seriously. Instead, his eyes just gazed at the city skyline as sometimes slowing down was a good thing if you had a rapidly pacing mind. Taking in the sights, the people, smell, and the atmosphere of it all; these comforting senses brought about a sense of serenity to him before he turned his blood eyes back to Elyss and chuckled at her comment with his eyes.

"That feels like a lifetime ago. I did kick the ever-living hell out of you. Fun times, but not so much for you I doubt."

A bit more of his humanity started to shine through as there was a sense of lightness with his words as he slowly started to warm up. Obviously, it was bizarre to have this encounter after the last note these two left on, but given the information that he does have the current Elyss, there was no reason not to concern himself with trying to beat her with a pulp. Even just looking at her he could tell there was a sense of major growth since their last encounter. And since Shadin was not keen on lingering in the past, he decided to accept her as she is and forge a new relationship based on how this encounter went.

"I'll be more mindful of my eyes. It's rather easy to have a resting hard-ass look. Work tends to do that to you."

At this point, the two of them should have progressed long enough to meet this smoothie shop. So, before entering, Shadin rose an eyebrow and motioned for her to move ahead with a small smirk on his face.

"I'm not a total dick: ladies first."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:03 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Listen. Fighting and all that crap is exciting and all, but sometimes it's cool to be just as excited for something silly, like smoothies."

A silly smirk on her face, what other reaction is she supposed to have to his own form of teasing outside of rolling her eyes and scoffing. She can remember everything that happened clearly, and it's not a memory she particularly dislikes. Things like that, for her, are more like fuel for her own machinations. If not for him bullying her, she wouldn't have felt so set on getting stronger to knock his ass out. Look at her now, yeah? She's grown into a Captain of the Gotei, deigned stronger than pretty much everyone else who isn't a Captain. Though, she understands she has a lot left to do to actually get a chance at knocking out Shadin of all people. That just means the fuel for her fire hasn't dried up yet.

"My, what a gentleman. Maybe next I'll get a sorry for the ass kicking."

With a snarky chuckle, Elyss took her first steps into the smoothie place, letting her eyes dance. Good. it's not too populated in here. That means they can just head up to the counter and get to ordering. Leaving Shadin behind, she eagerly went over to the cashier and gave her greetings. Seems the lady behind the counter remembers Elyss a bit, but it was when Shadin came near that things got interesting. Of course, everyone knows the man who's pretty much the boss of everything in Karakura. Elyss saw the bit of fear in the woman's eyes, but that's to be expected. Wouldn't want to do something stupid around this guy, right? Well, Elyss is just that type to be a bit stupid.

"Oi. Don't worry, cupcake. This here's my pal. He's a bit scary in the eyes, but deep inside, he's a sweetheart."

A shit eating grin on her face, she even moved to nudge Shadin closer so he could order first. Hopefully, he doesn't scare the ever-living shit out of the poor woman.

END POST | Red
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2022 3:10 pm

THE BEAST OF KARAKURA

Enter Shadin's Post

So she had a soft side for sweets and treats, huh? From their last encounter, he figured she'd be akin to a blood lusted Kenpachi always looking for the next scarp, brawl, or whatever. Shadin was taken by surprise internally, but he cracked a smirk and rolled with it as most people are typically more intricate, layered, and complex than outward appearances let on.

"Ah. I get it. Beneath all that fire is a girlie-girl after all."

There was a snort that came from the male as he himself seemed a bit more playful at least. The meeting between the two could be amused to be going well as he continued to observe the shop. Taking in the smells of fruit, candies, and other delightful treats; it was nice to take a moment to slow down. A man of his caliber always had a trailing number of thoughts, but even he was mindful enough to slow that ever-thinking brain of his down before it killed him. This is why he took note of the fear in the server's eyes as his blood gaze lifted over her.

He was going to say something -- but then Elyss spoke.

A sweetheart, huh? Him? There was a laugh that came out of the male's mouth before he fixed his eye on the server.

"I ain't certain about being some sweetheart, but she's right, there is nothing to fear. If anything, you are as safe as can be between the two of us, heh."

There was a nod of his head as given the power between him and Elyss, if any moron did decide to cause trouble, his calculations from his own brain rendered their odds of success relatively low unless they were some freakishly powerful godly being. Still, as someone who was responsible for this city and country, he gave a softer smile to further assure them that it was alright.

"Honestly, feel free to give us the best-rated drink you have. I want to be surprised and I trust your judgement~"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 26, 2022 6:15 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Brooooooo- Ya just called me a little gally. Cannot believe youuuu~"

Ah. She could just fall over and die at being dictated a woman. The inhumanity of it all. Though, honestly, look at this guy, snorting and chuckling. Elyss wasn't even sure if Shadin could even make that kind of sound with his mouth or whatever that stuff comes from. It really shows the humanity inside the Gods among men, yeah? Still, you won't find Elyss harping over something as simple as being able to show normal emotions. She's already had her fair share of trauma and all that comes with the property.

"...Ya heard the man, toots. Two vanillas, put some caramel syrup, cookie bits, and, uh, fudge? Fudge! Fudge. Mr. Shadin will just take a plain one. We don't want to give him too much sugar. Goes right through the pipes."

Despite it all, she couldn't help but make fun of the old timer. Even if he's not even that old, who's she to not poke at his scary old man significance to Karakura? He may want to be surprised, but Elyss wouldn't even be surprised if he's never even had a really good chunk of vanilla ice cream in his life. You'd be surprised how straight and narrow some people were raised.

END POST | Red
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:30 pm

THE BEAST OF KARAKURA

Enter Shadin's Post

"You put the entire shop's menu on your little treat over there, and you are worried about my stomach? I'll have the Pepto Bismol on standby."

After making a slight chortle, he didn't seem to take the action offensively as he rolled it off his shoulders and ran with it. Though, he did make sure his smoothie was the way he wanted. So, his crimson eye set itself on the cashier and continued.

"Make it plain vanilla, but add strawberries and bananas to it. Believe it or not, I have something of a sweet tooth."

Fruit smoothies were some of the best. What can you say? Regardless of the choice he made, The Yuudeshi decided to take his seat so that he could relax and just wait for whenever his order would arrive. Keeping his sight on Elyss, he carried the conversation forward.

"I would never have pegged you as the type to like sugar, spice, and everything else. I guess the harder the exterior, the softer the interior. Wouldn't you agree?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:25 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"I guess artificial teeth can do anything."

Now that's a jab at how techo everything is around here. It's safe to believe that Mr. Shadin has some technological advantages when it comes to unhealthy diet decisions. Well, if he has stomach pains later, she won't help him. She might even pour out his Pepto just because.

"Hear me out. Cheesecakes are the bomb, and I'll literally kill you if ya say otherwise, okay? Okay."

Sitting down across from him, she made sure she made direct eye contact, smug grin and all on her face, challenging him to argue. In fact, she'll even make the deal even sweeter for him.

"Strawberries and whipping on top." A quick nod of her head. "And it's rather Heavenly. Muah!" She even put in that chef's kiss thing she's seen before.

However, with that done with, her expression hardened just a tad bit as she thought about all the times her guys have ever been strewn out of her stomach. She wished her insides were as tough as her outsides, but that's why she made her outsides even tougher. Looking at him, she couldn't help but wonder how well he'd take a punch.

"...You're pretty soft for one of the most dangerous in the world, ya know?"

END POST | Red
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:31 pm

THE BEAST OF KARAKURA

Enter Shadin's Post

"I'm sure my dental plan will cover it."

Not really bothered by the comments, the Yuudeshi seemed to take pleasure in the smoothie as its cool content flowed down his throat. Retaining your sense of taste in this world was something divine in the mundane to take pleasure in. To taste the sugary and sweet flavors is something no being should take for granted. Though, once he was done taking a hefty swig of his treat, his blood eyes narrowed back to Elyss as she made her comments about cheesecake being the bomb.

"If cheesecake is that good, then put your money where your mouth is and whip me up one sometime."

After licking away some of the residue of his smoothie from his lips, the Yuudeshi leaned back and seemed to be at ease as she made her comments. Slim, albino-looking; yeah, first glances wouldn't assume like him could take a punch. But, with how utterly screwed up their reality was when it came to the supernatural, it was apparent enough he could withstand a good beating or two. So, he nudged his head forward to affirm that truth.

"Perhaps I am a softie, but I could say the same for yourself."

After pausing for a slight laugh, he'd continue speaking

"But softness isn't bad. It's lacking the ability to be hard when the situation calls for it that's worse. Wouldn't you agree?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum