Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something smells Fishy - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Something smells Fishy - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Something smells Fishy - Page 3 Empty Re: Something smells Fishy

Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:23 am

HVIT AUBER | THE BEAR QUEEN

"Nor do I. But the act is nice, and we can taste things, even if we don't need to actually digest it. It's one more part of tethering ourselves to the humans we used to be, to avoid devolving into the beasts we also used to be"
Hvit replied, looking over the menu and ordering a large bowl of Skomsh Ramen.

"As for the man, he is Louis Stogsson, a Norwiegan man from the army. He had an eventful life, retired, and opened a Ramen shop where he serves people of all walks of life. He's a great man to know because like most barkeeps, he knows a lot more than you might expect. And an alliance with the little man is beneficial for the world to see you as more than just another person with airs and big plans"

QUEEN'S ARRIVAL | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something smells Fishy - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Something smells Fishy - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:03 pm
(‘Something smells Fishy - Page 3 UGCeMSJ

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

"Unfortunately, I do not eat because of the simple reason of not wanting to."

Her hand came up, easily undoing the cone of cloth around her face, revealing the remnants of her mask, a horrible row of teeth, stacked on top of one another. There is no way for food to ever enter her mouth, outside of changing her form, but something as grandiose as that would prove troubling. That then leaves the problem of Hvit's friend. Tier could only give him an impassive look, her eyes distant.

"As appealing as a human friend may prove, I find his ability to help me lacking. I have no need to know of Earthly affairs. You would prove a favorable ally simply because you are a Hollow. I would never ask your friend to risk his neutrality for Hueco Mundo."

END POST | Former Tercera Espada
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something smells Fishy - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Something smells Fishy - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:39 am

"Ohh, mask stuff. Never had to worry about that, fortunately" Hvit commented, leaning over to get a closer look. "Have you ever tried to manipulate it? Ulv played with her Mask a lot, and eventually made these beautiful boots called Noble White Fangs. Your mask is ultimately a solidified spiritual mass, so if you focus enough, you should be able to shift it around to your will" Hvit would restrain herself from reaching out to touch it, and just sit back down after a few seconds.

"And you find his ability lacking because you don't know how to use it. In this world, it's not what you know, it's who you know. And he knows everyone who can help you get started in public relations and real estate. Las Vegas is a bit of a crater right now, and extremely high profile. So you'll probably want somewhere that is a symbolic Las Vegas, rather than literal"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something smells Fishy - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Something smells Fishy - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:20 am

"Such manipulation is reserved for those opposed to their looks. I have no qualms with my mask and require no modification."

Eating is a pleasantry she has no true need for. She has tasted food before, and it proved nothing too exemplary. And, with that topic out of the way, she is able to focus more on her current situation. Hvit seems to not understand what Tier wants. That is easily remedied.

"I do not wish for some plot on Earth to call my own, Hvit. Hueco Mundo is my home, and none on Earth has the authority to claim it. I have no need for public relations or real estate, whatever that might entail. All I require is for those unaffiliated to stay out of my way."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:32 am

Well, this was one huge misunderstanding, wasn't it? Exhaling, she'd stand up from the booth.

"So the mention of Las Vegas was just a detached mention of it rather than any attempt to actually pull it off. And you didn't correct the idea as we continued talking about it. And then you accepted an invitation to go get something to eat and meet people to help your plan. While having no intention to eat anything and still not clarifying the misconception that you had a plan to make a Hollow Hideaway"

Picking up her food and leaning against the bar, she would begin to slowly eat while looking at Tier.

"You are terrible at interaction, you know?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:24 pm

"Yes. I know," Tier responded, turning her gaze towards Hvit, her eyes as sharp as they normally are.

"Though, I did not state I would resurrect Las Vegas, nor try to create something similar; presumptions that I did not clarify. Do you think something similar is what Hollow need? Or would something more relatable to our way of life suit our kind better?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:19 am

"Well, it's good to be aware of one's flaws, if you make attempts to fix them" Hvit replied, leaning a bit and ruining the regal appearance she had. Though, there was a gentle pondering at Tier's question, before she shook her head.

"No. The problem here is that Hollows are being treated as a singular entity. Like Demons and Humans and all the rest. No one solution is effective for everyone, no one thing will be a thing everyone needs or wants. But Las Vegas was a haven for the Hollows that didn't want to hunt and kill. All races need somewhere to go. A Sanctuary for those who wish to get out of the spotlight and out of the stigma attached to race or relation.

But it isn't something that will help all people. And should never be done with the belief of that
"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:45 am

"Why choose Earth? Why not choose the lands that we exist in, grow in, bleed in if creating a utopia? Is Hueco Mundo such a landscape that our kind could not strive peacefully there?"

Tier responded with her own thoughts, wondering why Las Vegas was chosen as their home? Was Nagato the problem? Did Yaksha fear retaliation? If so, that fear did not save him in the end, for Las Vegas still met ruination. What is the correct answer here?

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:35 am

"Yes it is" Hvit would comment, looking back to Tier. "Heuco Mundo is the worst place in the universe to try that. An infinite plane filled to the brim with mad bastards, hungry bastards, mad hungry bastards, and Jeff. You'd be constantly running damage control, and your sanctuary would have no real backing. Being on Earth makes it easier to be supported and harder to be attacked. Yaksha underestimated the scale of the threat and paid for it, but it wasn't for a lack of people willing.

The Sanctuary is for the Hollows that want to get away from the climate of Hueco Mundo. So putting it there just does nothing"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:00 pm

"Your faith is lacking, understandably so. However, dreams are sometimes built on the foundation of impossibilities. I should not have expected an outside to truly understand. No matter how horrible it is, it is still my home, and if there is even the slimmer of a chance to make it a home for others, then it is up to those who have the power to change things. Our kind is a selfish kind, but maybe that can all change with time."

Astoundingly clear for once, Tier seemed adamant on the idea of Hueco Mundo being more than just a wasteland. Even if small, any start is better than nothing at all. No one knows the truth of Hueco Mundo. Maybe its ever-expanding sands isn't as ever infinite as one thought. Maybe no one has simply aspired or cared enough to see what is but a myth or truth.

"I thank you for the charity, Hvit, but I am not looking for some sanctuary on Earth, and I believe there is little left to discuss on the matter if this is our conclusion."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum