Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pathetic Gambles in Shambles (Open/Las Vegas) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pathetic Gambles in Shambles (Open/Las Vegas) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Pathetic Gambles in Shambles (Open/Las Vegas) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pathetic Gambles in Shambles (Open/Las Vegas)

Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:00 pm
Pathetic Gambles in Shambles (Open/Las Vegas) - Page 2 6hcnv4O

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | Sternritter

That the danger remained even as Tier's weapon returned to its sheath was certainly not lost on Alastair, and so he remained with sword drawn against the Arrancar. As her power retreated, it did give his own more room to claw back at their surroundings. The air grew ever so slightly hotter as the dampness subsided, giving the Sternritter more reason to loom over her.

"It is the duty of the law to make such demands."

His tone was unflinching, unfettered by how close he danced with annihilation to the point where a being of lesser intellect might wonder if Alastair even knew the level of danger he was in. Yet, were she to offer him a pathway to hell then he would certainly march upon it.

"But, I will hear what you wish to say, out of respect. Though I cannot guarantee that you will hear a promise from me."

Come Fire, Come Fate | END POST
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pathetic Gambles in Shambles (Open/Las Vegas) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pathetic Gambles in Shambles (Open/Las Vegas) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Pathetic Gambles in Shambles (Open/Las Vegas) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pathetic Gambles in Shambles (Open/Las Vegas)

Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:44 am
(‘Pathetic Gambles in Shambles (Open/Las Vegas) - Page 2 UGCeMSJ

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

"I still wonder if this world wishes for such laws, but if the day comes when we do cross swords, grow strong enough to appease this shark. One-sided hunts are worthless."

And, with that, she retreated back to Hueco Mundo, leaving the spoiled remains of Las Vegas even more empty than before. Now it truly is nothing but a memoir of one Hollow's destroyed dreams.

END POST | Former Tercera Espada
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum